Thanos/DP Tyrant vs Void/Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Pre-resurrection Thanos and DP Tyrant engage Void and Odin in no holds barred mayhem on a neutral site...say Mount Olympus. Which team takes the win?

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Black bolt z
Thanos(even pre-death)can take void and DP tyrant can hold his own long enough to let thanos join in.IMO tyrant and thanos together can take odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos(even pre-death)can take void and DP tyrant can hold his own long enough to let thanos join in.IMO tyrant and thanos together can take odin. Either can beat Odin on their own.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by quanchi112
Either can beat Odin on their own.
Hell NO

TheTyrant
Tyrant solos.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Tyrant solos. LOL

Black bolt z
Either can beat Odin on their own. Thanos(especially pre-death)loses to thanos all day.I don't even know how you can think this when twice it has been shown that odin is superior to thanos.Thanos lost the fight and thanos said odin won.

I'm not entirely sure about DP tyrant but IMO he can't beat odin.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by lightyeargee
LOL

Nothing funny about it. Tyrant could control Galactus' technology and whoop his ass. The team doesn't stand a chance.

Black bolt z
Nothing funny about it. Tyrant could control Galactus' technology and whoop his ass. The team doesn't stand a chance. How?This is DP tyrant.How is he going to beat them?I agree T1 can beat T2 but did you just insinuate tyrant can solo?(if not please correct me).

TheTyrant
How?This is DP tyrant.How is he going to beat them?I agree T1 can beat T2 but did you just insinuate tyrant can solo?(if not please correct me).

DP Tyrant could control Galactus' tech and whoop his ass.

Black bolt z
DP Tyrant could control Galactus' tech and whoop his ass. He can control galactus's tech from anywhere or only if he is near it?

quanchi112
Hell NO Why not?Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos(especially pre-death)loses to thanos all day.I don't even know how you can think this when twice it has been shown that odin is superior to thanos.Thanos lost the fight and thanos said odin won.

I'm not entirely sure about DP tyrant but IMO he can't beat odin. Thanos wasn' t going all out while Odin was trying to kill him and he didn't even manage a ko.

Tattoos N Scars
Why not? Thanos wasn' t going all out while Odin was trying to kill him and he didn't even manage a ko.

This is why Void is the thread. Thanos couldn't handle him.

WhiteWitchKing
Odin is the strongest here while Void is the weakest. Team two wins tho.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
This is why Void is the thread. Thanos couldn't handle him. Thanos can beat Void all day.

How is Odin stronger than Thanos or Tyrant?

Tattoos N Scars
Thanos can beat Void all day.

How is Odin stronger than Thanos or Tyrant?

Thanos admitted on panel that Odin was the better man.

celeyhyga17
Hmm... gotta go with team 1. Void hasn't done enuff for him to be associated with the likes of the other 3. I mean Odin and Tyrant????!!

JakeTheBank
lol at this thread.

Odin makes Void want to win.

So they do.

Estacado
Going buy latest showings(Maker,Galactus etc) imo Thanos could give a much better fight to Odin than last time...not saying he would win just that it seems he got more powerful since then.

Slaanesh
team 2
Void > Thanos
Dp Tyrant is probably equal to Odin..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Are people smoking crack again on this site?

Thanos beats void (with little difficulty)
DP Tyrant beat Void (with ease)

Odin beats Thanos (for a slim majority)
Dp Tyrant beats Odin (close fight again)

I don't know how on earth people can say Team 2. Thanos proved without any question he can hold off Odin and have a long drawn out fight with him. Prior to his last upgrade he was able to fight and go toe to toe with him. Yes he was losing but didn't back down and was ready for more. Now after his upgrade he will certainly be able to do better, or the very least, hold out longer. Which leaves Dp Tyrant to curb stomp Void quickly and come help Thanos finish off Odin. I see NO way team 2 wins this really.

If DP Tyrant goes for Odin first... that will be a good fight and sparks will be flying. Dp Tyrant will beat Odin one v one, but won't have to in this fight. They will fight... Thanos will beat Void.. Thanos will come help.. Game over.

Now you ask why do I think Tyrant is above Odin..... Well if you simply look at a similiar foe (Thanos) that pretty much tells me who he feels is stronger. Thanos fought Odin, and never once backed down or feared dying at the hands of Odin. In fact, the way he talked he felt like he could beat Odin. With all of Thanos intelligence and cosmic awareness he has a good idea what kinda power level he is facing once the battle begins. Now compare that to what Thanos did when he fought DP Tyrant. The fight was shorter and Thanos LEFT a fight he knew he had no chance to win. In fact, he said... if he stayed around any longer he was going to be killed. Hmmmm seems very clear that Thanos felt the power of Tyrant and felt the power of Odin.. and feared Tyrant kililng him not Odin.

Regardless, Team one pretty much all the time. I will give team 2 the one win time, simply because Odin could just beast it up one match.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Thanos admitted on panel that Odin was the better man. That was a clone. Laughs.

Black bolt z
Thanos can beat Void all day.

How is Odin stronger than Thanos or Tyrant? Yes.He is stronger then both.But together they could probably take him.T1 for like 5.01/10.

Black bolt z
That was a clone. Laughs. So you ahve 3 options and choose one.

1:That was the real thanos
2:That was a clone tha was implemented with thanos's real memorys
3:For no apparent reason the thanos clone said odin beat him when he didn't.

I'll give you a hint.#3 is wrong.

quanchi112
Yes.He is stronger then both.But together they could probably take him.T1 for like 5.01/10. You keep making statements you don't back up.Originally posted by Black bolt z
So you ahve 3 options and choose one.

1:That was the real thanos
2:That was a clone tha was implemented with thanos's real memorys
3:For no apparent reason the thanos clone said odin beat him when he didn't.

I'll give you a hint.#3 is wrong. The clone was wrong.

Omega Vision
I'm inclined to say Team 1 due to Tyrant mostly. Odin needs a better teammate.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm inclined to say Team 1 due to Tyrant mostly. Odin needs a better teammate.

Agreed

Black bolt z
You keep making statements you don't back up. The clone was wrong. Odin is stronger then Tyrant IMO.Deal with it.

So what option do you choose?Say 1,2, or 3.

Mshinu
DP Tyrant is a bit > Odin is a bit > Thanos
You must think pretty highly of Void for team 2 to win. But again he is hard to pin down so...

quanchi112
Odin is stronger then Tyrant IMO.Deal with it.

So what option do you choose?Say 1,2, or 3. Based on what showings is he stronger than Tyrant?

Stunner2xx
Thanos(especially pre-death)loses to thanos all day.I don't even know how you can think this when twice it has been shown that odin is superior to thanos.Thanos lost the fight and thanos said odin won.

I'm not entirely sure about DP tyrant but IMO he can't beat odin.

Thanos loses to Thanos all day.

You just can't beat that kind of logic. laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree why is he stronger than Tyrant. Thanos clearly doesn't agree with your thoughts

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are people smoking crack again on this site?

Thanos beats void (with little difficulty)
DP Tyrant beat Void (with ease)

Odin beats Thanos (for a slim majority)
Dp Tyrant beats Odin (close fight again)

I don't know how on earth people can say Team 2. Thanos proved without any question he can hold off Odin and have a long drawn out fight with him. Prior to his last upgrade he was able to fight and go toe to toe with him. Yes he was losing but didn't back down and was ready for more. Now after his upgrade he will certainly be able to do better, or the very least, hold out longer. Which leaves Dp Tyrant to curb stomp Void quickly and come help Thanos finish off Odin. I see NO way team 2 wins this really.

Thanos proved without a doubt that he can stand up again after Odin knocks him down. Maybe after this upgrade, Thanos might manage to move Odin off his feet. His performance against Odin amounted to standing up after getting knocked down. He didn't do a thing to Odin.

Also, people love to bring this fight up as Thanos' high showing. But for Odin, this could be argued as one of his mild to low showings considering his high end fights he taps into a wilder range of powers and wrecks up the cosmos.

Except Tyrant couldn't one shot any of the herald levelers, including Surfer. Odin one shotted both Drax and Surfer out for the entire fight. As for Thanos, he knocked Tyrant around. Though it's been up for debate as to what Morg's orb did for him in that fight.

I don't recall him saying he could've died if he stayed. I do recall him telling Tyrant he's got want he wanted and the teleported out.

How is Thanos taking out Void again? It's more likely Odin would take out Tyrant first then help Void take out Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Also, people love to bring this fight up as Thanos' high showing. But for Odin, this could be argued as one of his mild to low showings considering his high end fights he taps into a wilder range of powers and wrecks up the cosmos.

thumb up

Though I'm sure we'll hear the old "Odin got beat by ants" counter.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Thanos proved without a doubt that he can stand up again after Odin knocks him down. Maybe after this upgrade, Thanos might manage to move Odin off his feet. His performance against Odin amounted to standing up after getting knocked down. He didn't do a thing to Odin.

Except Tyrant couldn't one shot any of the herald levelers, including Surfer. Odin one shotted both Drax and Surfer out for the entire fight. As for Thanos, he knocked Tyrant around. Though it's been up for debate as to what Morg's orb did for him in that fight.

I don't recall him saying he could've died if he stayed. I do recall him telling Tyrant he's got want he wanted and the teleported out.

How is Thanos taking out Void again? It's more likely Odin would take out Tyrant first then help Void take out Thanos.

The first part of your post was just you basically agreeing with me. I didn't say Thanos would now beat Odin. I stated a very clear and obvious on panel fact... Thanos stood against Odin and lasted awhile. Sure he wasn't winning nor knocked Odin down, but he did show he was able to stall Odin and take more than enough punishment for Tyrant to dispose of Void. Furthermore, his upgrades show that he could very well knock Odin around some, even if he doesn't win. So you basically agreed with me that he proved he could last with Odin. Cool.

Tyrant couldn't one shot any heralds? Huh? he one shot surfer and proceeded to fight others. That is a one shot. Just because surfer got up eventually to get ONE shot again changes nothing. Brb got one-shotted. JOH did as well. Morg was dealt with easily. So your claim that he didn't one shot people is totally false.

Re-read the story WWK... Thanos said if he stayed any longer he would've been killed. That speaks volumes about Tyrants power levels. Thanos never ever had such a fear with Odin and lasted much longer. Thanos knocking Tyrant around some proves he could now do the same to Odin. Just as the Galactus showing proved the same. Sure maybe he still would lose. I'm fine with that.. but he would inflict more damage this time. The point is.... going by Thanos words and actions... he clearly felt Tyrant was much more dangerous and actually left for fear of dying. To say nothing of the fact that Galactus was also very concerned above Tyrant and specifically fed and prepped before deciding to engage Tyrant, In fact, he backed down the first time they met and let Tyrant take Morg. These are all undisputable facts.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

Though I'm sure we'll hear the old "Odin got beat by ants" counter.

So tell me you two... how many times has he "wrecked" the cosmos? People love to preach about Odin and his high showings... So please back it up. This wasn't a low showing in the least for Odin. It wasn't a high one obviously. I would say about normal. Odin's words make it clear that he was putting forth effort which contradicts your... well he wasn't really trying and this was a low showing.

lightyeargee
Thanos is just durable as hell. It wasn't that he was just matching Odin's Power. And Thanos looked like he did worse againt Odin than he did against Tyrant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

Though I'm sure we'll hear the old "Odin got beat by ants" counter. We have to factor in all showings.

Black bolt z
Based on what showings is he stronger than Tyrant? Looking at both showings IMO odin>Tyrant slightly>thanos a little bit>>>>>void alot.Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Thanos loses to Thanos all day.

You just can't beat that kind of logic. laughing SHUT UP!!!!! mad mad

Meant to type odin stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Looking at both showings IMO odin>Tyrant slightly>thanos a little bit>>>>>void alot. SHUT UP!!!!! mad mad

Meant to type odin stick out tongue are you obsessed with Quan..? you broke up with Blanket.... confused

quanchi112
Looking at both showings IMO odin>Tyrant slightly>thanos a little bit>>>>>void alot. SHUT UP!!!!! mad mad

Meant to type odin stick out tongue Which showings prove this?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
are you obsessed with Quan..? you broke up with Blanket.... confused I was never dating bran.That was mindset.Originally posted by quanchi112
Which showings prove this? That IMO odin>tyrant.

Then tyrant beat odin and thanos can most definitly beat void.

quanchi112
I was never dating bran.That was mindset. That IMO odin>tyrant.

Then tyrant beat odin and thanos can most definitly beat void. Name the showings which support this quit avoiding the question.

Black bolt z
Name the showings which support this quit avoiding the question. Just reading on both IMO odin is above DP tyrant.He busted galaxies.Then tyrant beat thanos and thanos can beat void.

quanchi112
Just reading on both IMO odin is above DP tyrant.He busted galaxies.Then tyrant beat thanos and thanos can beat void. Tyrant beat on Galactus and that's more impressive.

galactusischere
Tyrant > Odin > Thanos >>> Void.

Black bolt z
Tyrant beat on Galactus and that's more impressive. Beating on galactus is a good feat?

quanchi112
Beating on galactus is a good feat? It's posts like these which make me question if you know anything about these characters.

Black bolt z
It's posts like these which make me question if you know anything about these characters. Just based on both DP tyrants and odins feat I see odin being slightly superior.

quanchi112
Just based on both DP tyrants and odins feat I see odin being slightly superior. So Odin can beat on Galactus, right?

Black bolt z
So Odin can beat on Galactus, right? He can beat on him.That doesn't mean he's going to win.

quanchi112
He can beat on him.That doesn't mean he's going to win. Odin would get destroyed by Galactus. Tyrant's more powerful than Odin.

Black bolt z
Odin would get destroyed by Galactus. Tyrant's more powerful than Odin. IMO based on both overall feats odin is slightly higher.

galactusischere
To be fair, the only reason that Tyrant defeated Galactus was because he could control his tech.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
To be fair, the only reason that Tyrant defeated Galactus was because he could control his tech. thumb up

quanchi112
IMO based on both overall feats odin is slightly higher. No. At. All.Originally posted by galactusischere
To be fair, the only reason that Tyrant defeated Galactus was because he could control his tech. Wrong, Galactus used the tech on him because he was losing already. BB didn't read it.

WhiteWitchKing
The first part of your post was just you basically agreeing with me. I didn't say Thanos would now beat Odin. I stated a very clear and obvious on panel fact... Thanos stood against Odin and lasted awhile. Sure he wasn't winning nor knocked Odin down, but he did show he was able to stall Odin and take more than enough punishment for Tyrant to dispose of Void. Furthermore, his upgrades show that he could very well knock Odin around some, even if he doesn't win. So you basically agreed with me that he proved he could last with Odin. Cool.

He proves that he could last against Odin if Odin resorted to blast and no other abilities. Knock down? He didn't even move Odin in their with while he knocked Tyrant around when they fought. He could last if these two were paired up and Odin used out blasts. If he's paired with Void, he's going to be occupied taking out Void. Odin beats Tyrant and it's back to Odin Vs Thanos.

He temporarily one-shots Surfer but he didn't stay down long at all. While Tyrant is occupied with the others, Surfer gets up and continues to fight again. His eyes couldn't take out Gladiator either.

Odin one-shotted Drax and Surfer. Both were down the entire fight. And Surfer was suppose to "fight" by Thanos' side. A poisoned Odin k.o.ed Ulik in a one-shot punch. A weakened Odin also one shotted Annihilus when Thor failed to beat him.

He didn't fear Tyrant. He stood up to him as he had wanted. He never said anything about being killed. Tyrant tried and failed to do so and Thanos got the fight he wanted and left. The orb was his prize in that fight.

Thanos knocking Tyrant around shows how weaker Tyrant is compared to Odin. Unless he gained some kind of power up, the fight with Odin was in (1994 Feb) while his fight with Tyrant was (1994 August). It wasn't that far apart. How is Tyrant more powerful than Odin when Thanos knocked him around and yet failed to even move Odin?

Except Tyrant had centuries more prep. And in direct combat without prep, he couldn't put down Thanos and was getting knocked around by him. He took several shots to take down Surfer and Gladiator. Odin did far better against Surfer and Thanos.

So tell me you two... how many times has he "wrecked" the cosmos? People love to preach about Odin and his high showings... So please back it up. This wasn't a low showing in the least for Odin. It wasn't a high one obviously. I would say about normal. Odin's words make it clear that he was putting forth effort which contradicts your... well he wasn't really trying and this was a low showing.

Wrecking the cosmos
- His fight with Seth, Egyption god of Death
- Against Forsung
- Against Infinity/his dark self tapping into the abstract Infinity
- He didn't wreck the cosmos against Surtur but Surtur did destroy the galaxy that belonged Beta Ray Bill's people to forge the Twilight Sword to kept Odin from accessing his full might during their fight.

One-shot k.o. top tiers
- Surfer (out for the entire fight)
- Drax
- Annihilus (while Odin was weak)
- Ulik (with just a punch while poisoned by Thanos' clone)

Beat
- Seth
- Beat down Hela easily
- While dead, he saved King Thor from Hela again
- Forsung, Leader of the Enchanters
- Led Asgard in defeating Zelia and the Dark Gods in their first meeting

*Broke through Thanos' force block, something that Thor with PG couldn't. The same Thor that fought Thanos to a near stand still.

His galaxy wrecking feats are still far more than what Tyrant or Thanos have displayed. Who's Thanos defeated that's comparable to Odin's wins? He beat Maker who was crazy. He knocked Galactus momentarily. He knocked Tyrant around but never won. That's pretty much Thanos' winning records. His true wins come from beating heralds and high end tiers. Odin one-shots even when weak. Tyrant hasn't done much comparable to Odin. Tyrant taps into Cosmic Power at best while Odin has tapped into Infinity.

His fight with Thanos was among his lower showing. He dragged Forsung across the cosmos and beat him. Against Thanos, he throw some meteors. LOL. Even Surfer can throw meteors around.

bbrem123
wait so ur saying that thanos can send galactus flying but not odin??

kinda makes me think thanos wasnt really giving it his all in his fight with odin....seem he just wanted to prove he could take what odin could dish out...simliar to what he did with tyrant

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by bbrem123
wait so ur saying that thanos can send galactus flying but not odin??

kinda makes me think thanos wasnt really giving it his all in his fight with odin....seem he just wanted to prove he could take what odin could dish out...simliar to what he did with tyrant

Except that his fight with Tyrant and Odin were closer in time than with Galactus. His fight with Galactus came after The End which he gave himself a power up. Now with that powerup, he can knock Odin around, unlike their last encounter where he was the one getting knocked about. When your opponent knocks you about like a rag dog and you can even move him in the slightest, you're just a chump by that point. Just because Wolverine can get up after being knocked down by Thor, it doesn't mean Wolverine is close to Thor in power.

Black bolt z
No. At. All. Wrong, Galactus used the tech on him because he was losing already. BB didn't read it. Yes.Odin has busted galaxies while DP tyrants best feats are beating on galactus while controllign galactus tech which has been shown to be able to subdue watchers.

KuRuPT Thanosi

lightyeargee
Where are Tyrant's slighty more powerful feats than Odin? Tyrant isn't any more powerful than say, a gaurdian.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where are Tyrant's slighty more powerful feats than Odin? Tyrant isn't any more powerful than say, a gaurdian.

Do you feel it's a prerequisite to have slightly more powerful feats in order to be more powerful? There numerous exactly of this not needing to be so. Furthermore, did you miss the line where I mentioned that Tyrant has far far fewer showings than Odin? As you know, you need showings to have feats. That being said, Tyrant getting the better of Galactus, who is a stronger foe than anyone Odin has beaten says a lot by itself. To say nothing of the fact that he has no low showings, and the showings he does have, he's looked powerful and beaten quality people.

lightyeargee
Do you feel it's a prerequisite to have slightly more powerful feats in order to be more powerful? There numerous exactly of this not needing to be so. Furthermore, did you miss the line where I mentioned that Tyrant has far far fewer showings than Odin? As you know, you need showings to have feats. That being said, Tyrant getting the better of Galactus, who is a stronger foe than anyone Odin has beaten says a lot by itself. To say nothing of the fact that he has no low showings, and the showings he does have, he's looked powerful and beaten quality people. Tyrant had prep against Galactus. We already know Galactus Depowered Tyrant so to suggest that Tyrant just got the better of Galactus with no background info is silly. Surtur forged a sword out of a galaxy. I'd say that up there and beyond anything Tyrant has done. Odin>>Surtur.

WhiteWitchKing

KuRuPT Thanosi

WhiteWitchKing

quanchi112
Yes.Odin has busted galaxies while DP tyrants best feats are beating on galactus while controllign galactus tech which has been shown to be able to subdue watchers. Beating on Galactus is more impressive than wrecking a galaxy. Odin was also bested by ants while we only saw Tyrant go down twice, once to Galactus and once to the un.

r0nm0n88
dp tyrant defeats odin, but its close. Thanos takes void. team thanos and tyrant win. mostly because of tyrant, and also cause void is outmatched.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.