Supergirl vs the FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Dark Cloud
Kara vs Reed, Sue, Ben, and Johnny.

Battle is instantanious, no prep.

lightyeargee
The FF is dead before they blink.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by lightyeargee
The FF is dead before they blink. If CIS is on thats not going to happen.Reed is pretty much useless without prep and sue is only good for her force field.Fire won't hurt kara and thing is weaker then her.Kara wins.

TheTyrant
Kara.

marwash22
Kara wins. Their biggest weapon (Nova) wouldn't even come into play, speed truly is a factor in this one.

quanchi112
The FF is dead before they blink. Sue solos.

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If CIS is on thats not going to happen.Reed is pretty much useless without prep and sue is only good for her force field.Fire won't hurt kara and thing is weaker then her.Kara wins. CIS isn't a factor. Supergirl isn't as restrained with her powers as Supes.

This is from Superman/Supergirl - Maelstrom #5

A couple speed blitz/bfr feats.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-04-2.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-03-4.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-7.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-6.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-4.jpgOriginally posted by quanchi112
Sue solos. dur

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
CIS isn't a factor. Supergirl isn't as restrained with her powers as Supes.

This is from Superman/Supergirl - Maelstrom #5

A couple speed blitz/bfr feats.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-04-2.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-03-4.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-7.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-6.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-4.jpg dur Invisible shard to the head.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Invisible shard to the head.

Sue couldn't put shields up fast enough before she gets BFR'd...or killed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Sue couldn't put shields up fast enough before she gets BFR'd...or killed. They are on right from the get go and Supergirl gets killed right after.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Battle is instantanious

Kara.

celeyhyga17
No prep Kara could prolly do it.

Lord Feron
Fantastic can annoy Kara for a bit. Thing get beat. Johnny gets canned also. Sue is the real threat. I think it's a toss up.

Angel Watching
Supergirl. Only Sue in the head has a 2 out of 10 chance

the ninjak
Supergirl, best costume fantasy.

She kills them/

specially if she goes for the pretty blond first.

Black bolt z
Sue solos. facepalm

Kara speedblitz before sue can put up the field.

quanchi112
facepalm

Kara speedblitz before sue can put up the field. She runs right into a shield and then dies when the shard gets put in her head.

Badabing
facepalm

Kara speedblitz before sue can put up the field. Facepalm ftw. laughing out loudOriginally posted by quanchi112
She runs right into a shield and then dies when the shard gets put in her head. Sue's shields have been shattered by people weaker than Kara. Show Sue puncturing the skull someone with Kara's durability, speed, strength, reflexes, healing, offensive options, etc. And this default forum rules, so Sue isn't killing anyone while she's in character...even if she could.

Black bolt z
She runs right into a shield and then dies when the shard gets put in her head. CIS is on.Sue is not a killer.

quanchi112
Facepalm ftw. laughing out loud Sue's shields have been shattered by people weaker than Kara. Show Sue puncturing the skull someone with Kara's durability, speed, strength, reflexes, healing, offensive options, etc. And this default forum rules, so Sue isn't killing anyone while she's in character...even if she could. Ah well if she doesn't fight as aggressively as she can then Supergirl wins. If she fights to her best I believe she wins.Originally posted by Black bolt z
CIS is on.Sue is not a killer. Neither is Kara.

Omega Vision
Ah well if she doesn't fight as aggressively as she can then Supergirl wins. If she fights to her best I believe she wins. Neither is Kara.
Why is it that you only understand the rules when a mod spells them out to you? laughing out loud

Black bolt z
Ah well if she doesn't fight as aggressively as she can then Supergirl wins. If she fights to her best I believe she wins. Neither is Kara. Yet fighting to her best doesn't let her win against so many enimies weaker then kara.Also 3 years ago I opened thor vs. FF.There was like a 20 page debate about sue opening a bubble in thors throat.Unlikely and CIS is on.Not going to happen.Kara wins.

But she is much more able to subdue them.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why is it that you only understand the rules when a mod spells them out to you? laughing out loud He acctually doesn't sometimes.I once saw him arguing with PR over them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why is it that you only understand the rules when a mod spells them out to you? laughing out loud I was hearing supergirl kills them which is also against the rules so I figured both could get as nasty as they are capable of.Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yet fighting to her best doesn't let her win against so many enimies weaker then kara.Also 3 years ago I opened thor vs. FF.There was like a 20 page debate about sue opening a bubble in thors throat.Unlikely and CIS is on.Not going to happen.Kara wins.

But she is much more able to subdue them. He acctually doesn't sometimes.I once saw him arguing with PR over them. They quit acting like she kills them. They can still make this interesting if they fight together and as a unit.

grimify
supergirl by epic stomp

Omega Vision
I was hearing supergirl kills them which is also against the rules so I figured both could get as nasty as they are capable of. They quit acting like she kills them. They can still make this interesting if they fight together and as a unit.
How is that a violation of the rules?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
How is that a violation of the rules? She doesn't kill either so if Sue can't fight as ruthlessly out of character neither can supergirl. Do you always have to have the obvious explained to you?

Black bolt z
I was hearing supergirl kills them which is also against the rules so I figured both could get as nasty as they are capable of. They quit acting like she kills them. They can still make this interesting if they fight together and as a unit. It's not against the rule for her to kill them.It's against the rules to be out of character.If she kills on a regualr basis(like thanos or magus)it is well within the rules for her to kill them.If not then she won't.

Yes they can put up a fight but IMO kara is too much for them.

tsscls
Originally posted by grimify
supergirl by epic stomp smile
Agree

Omega Vision
She doesn't kill either so if Sue can't fight as ruthlessly out of character neither can supergirl. Do you always have to have the obvious explained to you?
Saying SG "kills" doesn't always literally mean murdering them, it might just be a figure of speech. As in she 'kills' the Fantastic Four, which she does because assuming she bliztes Sue right off the bat the other three will be next to helpless against her.

FOOM
Kara 9/10

That 1/10th time is when Sue manages to set a field that Kara flies into, thereby knocking her out. Buying Reid time to acquire Kryptonite.

I'm sure none of you know this, but Sue did manage to once knock out the Hulk... I think maybe she's mentioned it....

quanchi112
It's not against the rule for her to kill them.It's against the rules to be out of character.If she kills on a regualr basis(like thanos or magus)it is well within the rules for her to kill them.If not then she won't.

Yes they can put up a fight but IMO kara is too much for them. My point was when people argued she did so which was out of character why not do the same thing for the ff.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Saying SG "kills" doesn't always literally mean murdering them, it might just be a figure of speech. As in she 'kills' the Fantastic Four, which she does because assuming she bliztes Sue right off the bat the other three will be next to helpless against her. No, they literally meant kill as in death.

Prep-Man
SG.

Spire
Show evidence.

I believe she wins.

laughing out loud

Black bolt z
My point was when people argued she did so which was out of character why not do the same thing for the ff. No, they literally meant kill as in death. She could just as easily pull her punches and subdue them with one punch.

cdtm
Thread op didn't say CIS is on, which means it's not on.

Supergirl wins before they register they're in a fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Spire
laughing out loud What's funny?

She could just as easily pull her punches and subdue them with one punch. Very unlikely.

lightyeargee
She freezes reed with freeze breath and shatters him. She heat visions thing to a pile of rocks. She takes sue's head off while choking torch to death.

quanchi112
She freezes reed with freeze breath and shatters him. She heat visions thing to a pile of rocks. She takes sue's head off while choking torch to death. Supergirl doesn't kill her opponents, noob.

r0nm0n88
honestly it all depends on who kara goes after first, If she doesnt go for sue immediately she will have trouble. Considering sue looks so harmless i wouldnt be surprised if she goes after torch or thing first. Easily killing either, yet giving sue the time to take supergirl out. maybe bubble in the throat technique. But cis is on so who knows.

RE: Blaxican
Quan. facepalm

marwash22
incapacitation is a win, correct?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
honestly it all depends on who kara goes after first, If she doesnt go for sue immediately she will have trouble. Considering sue looks so harmless i wouldnt be surprised if she goes after torch or thing first. Easily killing either, yet giving sue the time to take supergirl out. maybe bubble in the throat technique. But cis is on so who knows.

SG can actually last long without breathing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Quan. facepalm Yes?

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Prep-Man
SG can actually last long without breathing.

true true. well since cis is on i feel kara would win, because sue wouldnt do some of her more violent techniques to win.

the ninjak
Yes?

I know right! all you are saying that she doesn't kill and then someone gives a scenario where she kills them again. You reply. They Smack their heads.

Supergirl wins this and although I stated on the first page that she kills them...I meant a brutal win.

The Dark Cloud
Well, after watching the debates here's how I see it.

Reed: can do nothing to Kara. She'll either tie him in a super tight knot or incinirate him with her heat vision.

Johnny: his flame, even his nova blast, won't hurt Kara. He moves in slow motion to her and his strength is that of a normal human...nuff said.

Ben: Kara could stand still while Ben pounded away futily. Eventually she would get bored and KO him with one punch.

Sue: I don't see invisible shield shards being able to penetrate Kara. And since Kara can survive in the vacuum of space, air constricting bubbles will do nothing.

Give Reed prep, even an hour, and the outcome could be very different, but in an instantanious fight I don't see how the FF has a chance.

cdtm

Supergirl is more then fast enough to go after all four before they can form a thought.

She's much, much faster.

Also, thread op didn't say CIS is on. It's off by default according to the rules.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
I know right! all you are saying that she doesn't kill and then someone gives a scenario where she kills them again. You reply. They Smack their heads.

Supergirl wins this and although I stated on the first page that she kills them...I meant a brutal win. Finally someone gets it.

Prep-Man
true true. well since cis is on i feel kara would win, because sue wouldnt do some of her more violent techniques to win.

Plus, IW can't go invisible to Kara, anyway. She'd stop her cold.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
Thread op didn't say CIS is on, which means it's not on.

Supergirl wins before they register they're in a fight. No.CIS is always on unless specified.

cdtm
No.CIS is always on unless specified.

The rules don't even mention CIS. But it mentions this:

CIS could be interpreted as just another form of PIS, but even if not there's nothing in the rules stating CIS is on by default.

Thus, there's no more reason to believe CIS is on than to believe stipulations like Thor can't use his hammers exotic powers, or Hal only gets half a ring charge or the yellow weakness are defaulted...

Black bolt z
The rules don't even mention CIS. But it mentions this:

CIS could be interpreted as just another form of PIS, but even if not there's nothing in the rules stating CIS is on by default.

Thus, there's no more reason to believe CIS is on than to believe stipulations like Thor can't use his hammers exotic powers, or Hal only gets half a ring charge or the yellow weakness are defaulted... PIS is plot.Meaning something along the lines of surfer beating thanos or cap beating thor.It happens because the plot has to advance.

CIS is character induced stupidity.Meaning heroes like supes won't kill someone because thats the way their characters acts.You debate in character meaning CIS is on unless stated otherwise.People like thanos or magus will kill because it is in character.Sue or kara won't because it's not.

cdtm
The "character personality" rule only keeps good guys from killing where they otherwise wouldn't. But they can still fight to their max ability.

So that's not really true CIS, since they can fight at their maximum capacity, even if they don't in comics.

Black bolt z
The "character personality" rule only keeps good guys from killing where they otherwise wouldn't. But they can still fight to their max ability.

So that's not really true CIS, since they can fight at their maximum capacity, even if they don't in comics. We jst call character personality CIS.They fight to the best of their abilites but within character.Meaning that say reed wouldn't hold back against sue but also wouldn't kill her.It's not in his personality to kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.