Sabrea's birthday!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABREA!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

mah
happy biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdaa
aaaaaaaaaaaay saraaaaaaaaaaah!"

Dexx
happy birthday.
P.S.: 14 is really a nasty age to be in....j/k

Ushgarak
Poor girl is unwell. I hope she makes it here today.

Sabrea
i've been counting down for week for my birthday..and it snowed, its not supposed to snow on my birthday..but at least i didnt have to go to school today..and i cant go anywhere because im sick sad...but, its still my birthday, and i have to celebrate SOMEHOW, so if being online all day is night is the way then so be it smile ((like im gonna say no to being online **rolls eyes**))

Ushgarak
Yayyyyyy!

(Big hug)

finti
Happy BD Sab

queeq
YO! Mighty happy birthday, Sabs.

Sabrea
wow, it really surprises me that people actually care about my birthday

queeq
We care about you, so also about your birthday.

Mujaffa
then well quick, then you can have much more fun, but what is more fun than be online with uswink

mechmoggy
*Rides in on unicycle juggling chainsaws and singing happy birthday*

*Rides out again*

Raz
Happy Birthday!

Tex
h bdwink

Fitch
HB sabrea !!!!!!of course we care bout you.......

*does the happy dance*

Hayden'sgurl
Happy birthday!!! Happy Dance smile i'm sick too sad i can't have friends over, half my class is sick, and i've missed way to much school sad

but anyway, Happy birthday!

Sabrea
not good..its flu season, of course, everyone..literally EVERYONE else at school gets the flu, and i get bronchitis...so, all my friends are sick too..i cant do anything until next weekend either..

Hayden'sgurl
yuppers, (i missed school today agian) and i even talked to some of my friends on aim because they were sick and stayed home too

Sabrea
well..i hope you get better soon..i wont be online all night afterall!! ((my dad changed his mind about my having friends over))

Hayden'sgurl
tanx hope you get better soon too!

Fitch
so,how's u're health going ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.