DP Tyrant vs. GDS Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
They run into each other without warning. After Sizing each other up, they decide that the other cannot be allowed to exist. They would get in the way of thier plans.

Black bolt z
Is GDS darkseid different then regular darkseid?If not then darkseid wins.

Galan007
Darkseid's only advantage would be telepathy, imo.

quanchi112
Tyrant, 10/10.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Darkseid, 10/10.

agreed

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
agreed Based on what?

cdtm
Darkseid! He shredded Mon El's clothes and put him into a coma with a single blow. And when you're in the "make the LOSH crap their pants" category while almost taking over the universe..

Not to mention, Darkseid created Validus, who himself could give dp Tyrant a good fight, and the LOSH considers Darkseid the bigger threat over Validus..

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Darkseid! He shredded Mon El's clothes and put him into a coma with a single blow. And when you're in the "make the LOSH crap their pants" category while almost taking over the universe..

Not to mention, Darkseid created Validus, who himself could give dp Tyrant a good fight, and the LOSH considers Darkseid the bigger threat over Validus.. Tyrant was beating on a well nourished Galactus who knew he was coming. That to me makes the losh thing look unimpressive.

Black bolt z
Tyrant, 10/10. No.DP tyrant is around the same level as thanos and Darkseid can beat thanos.Darkseid for a slight majority.

cdtm
Tyrant was beating on a well nourished Galactus who knew he was coming. That to me makes the losh thing look unimpressive.

Do you think Thanos can beat on the same Galactus?

Do you think Tyrant was holding back against Thanos?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No.DP tyrant is around the same level as thanos and Darkseid can beat thanos.Darkseid for a slight majority. Darkseid can't beat DD and gets beaten down by Superman. Thanos hardly notices the Surfer who is arguably more powerful than Superman so imo Thanos could beat Superman and Darkseid at once.

Do you think Thanos can beat on the same Galactus?

Do you think Tyrant was holding back against Thanos? First question is irrelevant.

No.

Tattoos N Scars
Darkseid can't beat DD and gets beaten down by Superman. Thanos hardly notices the Surfer who is arguably more powerful than Superman so imo Thanos could beat Superman and Darkseid at once.

That isn't GDS Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
That isn't GDS Darkseid. You're right Ds is weaker in gds than in those defeats.

Black bolt z
Darkseid can't beat DD and gets beaten down by Superman. Thanos hardly notices the Surfer who is arguably more powerful than Superman so imo Thanos could beat Superman and Darkseid at once.

First question is irrelevant.

No. No.Well written Darkseid>Thanos.

cdtm
You're right Ds is weaker in gds than in those defeats.

Darkseid is weaker in the great darkness saga? So you think Doomsday and current Superman is greater than Pre Crisis Kryptonians and Daxamites?

Is that seriously what you're arguing?

Tazer
Yo.

Darkseid is weaker in the great darkness saga? So you think Doomsday and current Superman is greater than Pre Crisis Kryptonians and Daxamites?

Is that seriously what you're arguing?

technically, GDS-DS *was* weak when he started out........

Tazer

Omega Vision
Darkseid.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid's only advantage would be telepathy, imo.

thumb up I totally agree. I don't see him mind raping Tyrant though. This is a very close fight in all honesty. DS was a beat in that run and beat some heavy hitters. I'll call it an even split.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No.DP tyrant is around the same level as thanos and Darkseid can beat thanos.Darkseid for a slight majority.

You have no idea what you're talking about sometimes. Go read my post in the Tyrant/Thanos vs. Odin/Void. Thanos is not equal or really that close to Tyrant. Where you get they are around the same level I don't know. Regular DS losses to Tyrant everytime all the time. Of course, being that his is GDS DS... it becomes a good fight that DS could win. However, this post of yours was close to true.

Stunner2xx
why is every thread about thanos...constant hi jacking due to super fanboy thanos lovers......seriously get over it

supremthor
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
why is every thread about thanos...constant hi jacking due to super fanboy thanos lovers......seriously get over it

no its only quanchii

quanchi112
No.Well written Darkseid>Thanos. That's a fanboy excuse you could say that about anyone. Laughs.

Is that seriously what you're arguing? It's stated plain as day in the comic.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You have no idea what you're talking about sometimes. Go read my post in the Tyrant/Thanos vs. Odin/Void. Thanos is not equal or really that close to Tyrant. Where you get they are around the same level I don't know. Regular DS losses to Tyrant everytime all the time. Of course, being that his is GDS DS... it becomes a good fight that DS could win. However, this post of yours was close to true. I just take what I know of both characters,If what I have read of them is not entirely correct then I am wrong.But IMO DS>Tyrant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.