Who likes Nightcrawler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killermover
I think he wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

roughrider
If someone doesn't like him, they have a problem. big grin

KingD19
The questions is...Who doesn't like Nightcrawler.

crimsonphoenix
I dont like Nightcrawler

ok i lied eek!

wannabe
Nightcrawler himself is (was sad ) my favorite male Mutant and this has nothing to do with the fact, that i'm german. His mother is only surpassed by Emma as my favorite female mutant. Actually the whole "House of M-2" is my favorite X-Family. Mystique, Destiny, Nightcrawler, Rogue and Nocturne would be too awesome as a team.

chomperx9
Originally posted by wannabe
and this has nothing to do with the fact, that i'm german. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Darth Jello
Well, he's dead now.

the ninjak
R.I.P little guy! sad

Battlehammer
he had a wicked bad ass teleporting feat prior to his death though and he might be comming back and certainly will be showing up in wolverine comming arc I believe.

Battlehammer
he had a wicked bad ass teleporting feat prior to his death though and he might be comming back and certainly will be showing up in wolverine comming arc I believe.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Aaron seems to like the character, he used him in Manifest Destiny and that arc with Dr. Rot.

Battlehammer
which is what I like about aron, NC is a key part of wolverines life and should be brought into more comics of his like he was back in the day.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Kurt was kinda neglected by Marvel, IMO... then they killed him.

And I find it weird Logan didn't tell Kurt about Mariko's death until just recently.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Kurt was kinda neglected by Marvel, IMO... then they killed him.

And I find it weird Logan didn't tell Kurt about Mariko's death until just recently.
I know they made him like another beast were he was simply a supporting non really action role. Then they finally gave him another mini few years back but was not very good asside from a single issue or two. They really dropped the ball on what was an awesome character.

wait what? he only told him recently that can't be right dident kurt like help logan get over the grieving or some such?

StiltmanFTW
Kurt seemed pretty clueless in that issue. Hard to say what he did know and what he didn't...

Battlehammer
which issue? because I am almost certain he was shown as knowing she was dead and it being mention during the 90's.

i

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine: Origins #46.

Omgu8mynewt
He's on the cover of what I think is gonna be the last of the Wolverine: Weapon X series before the main series of Wolverine kick starts again in September:

http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=16130

Seems Logan will be following Kurts will or something

maxman1180
Damn, I love this mutant much..

taliablythe
I love Nightcrawler kinda super depressed they killed him off in the comics... :'(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.