Who can overcome Juggernaut's enchantment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
...without prep. They only have to temporarily get rid of the enchantment. The competitors:

Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Doctor Vodoo
Scarlett Witch (pre HOM)
Wiccan
Thor
Wonder Woman

aristoraptor
Classic strange? He would rape it

FOOM
Dr. Strange thumb up

Brother Voodoo thumb up
- I refuse to call him doctor (perhaps he could Uncle Voodoo, now)

Dr. Doom thumb up - I think if he combines science with sorcery

I think Scarlet Witch has better chance of doing this while insane and just wanting it, rather than actually focusing her power. thumb up

Wicken thumb down I think it's still too much for him; someday though

Thor and Wonder Woman I don't see how - forgive my ignorance; maybe somebody could explain it to me. Can Thor open a portal and banish just the enchantment away to another plane?

JakeTheBank
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir163-MagicNegation429.jpg

Obviously, it didn't completely reduce Juggs of his power, but it made him vulnerable none the less.

FOOM
P.S. Why is Shaman not on this list?

I think Michael Twoyoungmen could pull this off?

FOOM
Wow, that was speedy response - and to the point.

Obviously, Thor can do.

Does WW have a similar power?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by FOOM
Wow, that was speedy response - and to the point.

Obviously, Thor can do.

Does WW have a similar power?

No. I mean, her lasso would work on Juggernaut given that there is no reason it wouldn't, but the lasso alone wouldn't strip Juggernaut of his powers or anything.

Bentley

I forgot about Shaman.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No. I mean, her lasso would work on Juggernaut given that there is no reason it wouldn't, but the lasso alone wouldn't strip Juggernaut of his powers or anything.

Can it work if somehow it makes Juggs unfit for Cyttorrak?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
Can it work if somehow it makes Juggs unfit for Cyttorrak?

Eh, I'm not sure. The lasso would tame/potentially rape his soul depending on how Diana uses it. It's a form of mental/spiritual control that bypasses most defenses and as such, should work on Cain based on who it has worked on. But I can't say with certainty it would cause Cyttorak to depower Cain as a result.

batdude123
Batman.

marwash22
^ always the answer.

On my calc final, i just wrote 'Batman' for every answer... if i don't pass, I'm gonna beat the crap outta Batdude.

lightyeargee
...without prep. They only have to temporarily get rid of the enchantment. The competitors:

Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Doctor Vodoo
Scarlett Witch (pre HOM)
Wiccan
Thor
Wonder Woman
Dr. Doom Stole Big G's power. He can get Juggs.
Strange Matched the IG, He can strip Juggs.
Don't know who vodoo is.
Scarlett Witch could do it by mistake of course.
Thor could as well.
Wonder Woman. Yeah. She just commands him to give up the magic. Or she encircles him in it. No magic can work in it or something like that. Gotta check respect thread again to be sure.

nicamarvin

Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Doctor Vodoo
Scarlett Witch (pre HOM)
Wiccan
Thor
Wonder Woman None Can.... smokin'

batdude123
Originally posted by marwash22
On my calc final, i just wrote 'Batman' for every answer... if i don't pass

Impossible.

Black bolt z
Doctor Doom: Doom almighty shall prevail
Doctor Strange: Easily
Doctor Vodoo: IMO no
Scarlett Witch (pre HOM): Only temporarily?Probably
Wiccan: Don't know who that is
Thor: He has done it before.So yes
Wonder Woman: Don't know.

-K-M-
What no Talisman?

WOOOOOOO....someone else brought up Shaman

I forgot about Shaman.

You sicken me mad

galactusischere
Puck.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
Puck. laughing out loud

-K-M-
Originally posted by galactusischere
Puck.

****ing rights Puck!

woman just want to wash him nice and good

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight05-03.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think anyone of them can on the fly outside of maybe Thor. Maybe Doom, Strange and the other magicians could each come up with some spell in battle but I wouldn't really beat on it. Scarlet's Witch even before House of M were really just one big plot device when the writer needed them to be. I could see her doing it in some roundabout way.

-K-M-
Talisman literally absorbs magic instantly. Juggernaut's perscence would just make her stronger.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is that directed at me?

Mindset
Doom would just break it with his willpower.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom would just break it with his willpower. thumb up

Or his ego.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is that directed at me?

Naaaa (I didn't even see your post)...that was more for general purposes but I guess the first part of your post could apply to that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why would anyone even care about Talisman in this thread? I didn't see her in the OP.

-K-M-
Why would anyone even care about Talisman in this thread? I didn't see her in the OP.

because I like to stroke Alpha Flight, it completes me sad

but I only brought her up as someone else brought up Shaman..and then Puck

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

I kind of figured and was going to comment on it but I let it slide this time. Admiting you problem is the first step.

Edit: Do you remember when Pointer killed Alpha Flight? Good times. I bet you cried a bit.

-K-M-
It's really the first step to recovery

Meh! Alpha Flight has doubles of the people who died that day...and no Im not kidding.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Damn Canucks.

Haha. Canada really needs more heroes.

Edit: I mean seriously, Alpha Flight kind of sucks. erm

With Bill on their team, they were actually cool to an extent but then he left to fight hordes of those demons in that dimension.

Black bolt z
Damn Canucks.

Haha. Canada really needs more heroes. Wolverine...and KM.

-K-M-
Damn Canucks.

Haha. Canada really needs more heroes.

Edit: I mean seriously, Alpha Flight kind of sucks. erm

With Bill on their team, they were actually cool to an extent but then he left to fight hordes of those demons in that dimension.

Kinda, but that's what makes them great. Their not my top favorites, but I enjoy them. It's always fun to root for the underdogs.

and then they kind of ignored that detail and just threw him in Secret Invasion and now their not using him...at all sad

FOOM
"You sicken me " - FORGIVE THEM, THEY'RE NOT CANUCKS. wink

ALPHA has the potential to be an awesome team. In recent years they have been poorly (in fact, stupidly) written.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -K-M-
Kinda, but that's what makes them great. Their not my top favorites, but I enjoy them. It's always fun to root for the underdogs.

and then they kind of ignored that detail and just threw him in Secret Invasion and now their not using him...at all sad

I hope Thor faces the Alpha Flight at one point. That'd be fun. smile

This reminds me of the time Thor and the rest were kidnapped by Champion. Sasquatch got a boner just by being in Thor's presence. It was a bit lol worthy.

True.

-K-M-
I hope Thor faces the Alpha Flight at one point. That'd be fun. smile

This reminds me of the time Thor and the rest were kidnapped by Champion. Sasquatch got a boner just by being in Thor's presence. It was a bit lol worthy.

True.

Well he kind of did, Talisman burst him to ashes (alternate reality)... wink, but Sasquatch fought Thor (Masterson) breifly

Well who wouldn't?...wait...you oould see his boner through his fur? Something doesn't add up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well he kind of did, Talisman burst him to ashes (alternate reality)... wink, but Sasquatch fought Thor (Masterson) breifly

Well who wouldn't?...wait...you oould see his boner through his fur? Something doesn't add up.

It must be sad being an Alpha Flight fan. You have to resort to alternate realities.... sad

What? When did this happen? For the life of me, I can't recall the incident.

Well, when he becomes Sasquatch, everything grows in size. If only that were the case with the Hulk. He wouldn't be so damn angry all the time then.

-K-M-
It must be sad being an Alpha Flight fan. You have to resort to alternate realities.... sad

What? When did this happen? For the life of me, I can't recall the incident.

Well, when he becomes Sasquatch, everything grows in size. If only that were the case with the Hulk. He wouldn't be so damn angry all the time then.

I'm happy with myself smile

During an Infinity War tie-in, it wasn't much of a fight they exchanged some blows fought I guess off panel and then we saw nothing else as they were later shown fighting other people.

That...actually makes sense, and makes sense as why his pants don't rip.

FOOM
"when he becomes Sasquatch, everything grows in size. If only that were the case with the Hulk. He wouldn't be so damn angry all the time then."
laughing

Yes, it can be very trying being an Alpha fan. disgust

Nevertheless, Shaman can stop time, giving him a pretty big advantage in finding a way to defuse Juggernaut.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm happy with myself smile

During an Infinity War tie-in, it wasn't much of a fight they exchanged some blows fought I guess off panel and then we saw nothing else as they were later shown fighting other people.

That...actually makes sense, and makes sense as why his pants don't rip.

That's all that matters. thumb up

I figured it was something like that. Do you remember which one? I need to get it for my Thor collection.

Lol yea, it really does. I hope a writer plays with the concept one day. It really would make a lot of sense. Shit, there isn't even a freaking bulge and those pants are damn tight on the Hulk.

-K-M-
That's all that matters. thumb up

I figured it was something like that. Do you remember which one? I need to get it for my Thor collection.

Lol yea, it really does. I hope a writer plays with the concept one day. It really would make a lot of sense. Shit, there isn't even a freaking bulge and those pants are damn tight on the Hulk.

Hooray...wait what? sad

Yep, Moon Knight #41 . Like I said there isn't much to it...maybe 2-3 panels.

Also explains why he is such good friends with Samson as he is depressed and self-conscious about it all. It's making sense

Bentley
Best thing about Alpha Flight is when they became a verb.

"Oh my god, he just Alpha flighted them" (killed the entire team)

FOOM
Hey, I have feelings, y'know.

cdtm
Priest's Black Panther should be on the list. evil face

Using a series of force fields to weaken Mephisto to the point of knocking him on his rear with a punch was ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.