Yusuke vs Soul Society

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Letum Lettow
Yusuke Urameshi After he mastered his Youkai Energy to mix it with his Spirit Energy but before his last fight in that Tournament, decides to go touring in the Soul Society. they have an issue with the half-demon and send Renji and Omaeda after him.

Needless to say, Yusuke kills the shitting out of them.

The Soul Society declares war. This is all of them at their prime. Ichigo and friends are with them. He can only use his Vizard form but can use it and the Bankai indefinately.

Who wins?

And what are the minimum casualties of the Captains?

And no, I don't expect any of the Lieutenants to survive.

Scenario 2.

The rest of the Vizard's aid the Soul Society. Except for those loyal to Aizen.

Scenario 3

Aizen's Army of Espada and former Espada along with any loyal forces to him including loyal Vizard's aid Soul Society along with the Vizard's.

In any scenario where you think Yusuke would be utterly FUBAR, he gets his Granpappy Raizen's help. This is Raizen 10 years before he diedso he still has some time left.

I believe his classification at this point would be S++ as he was S+ on his deathbed.

BONUS ROUND!!! Raizen, Yusuke and Golden Sensui team up against all of them but the Soul Society also receives Alucard's help along with Alucard's allies pre-Shrodinger. They also receive help from the 10 strongest dudes from Shaman King...

Letum Lettow
Okay, um, apparently I already made a thread like this one but forgot.

Sorry, lost internet for a while...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.