Alice vs Volturi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Alice from Resident Evil: Extinction (with the psycic powers) vs the Volturi. She only gets her twin curved machette's and martial arts. Who wins? The woman who is infected with the T virus or the Vamps with the mystical powers?

the ninjak
Vamps stomp cmon guys!

marwash22
What all is Alice capable of in terms of Physical stats? I know she has some kind pyrokinesis which would be a huge weapon against the vamps; but is she fast enough not to get insta-killed? i don't think she is.

Twilight wins again.

the ninjak
No pyrokinesis she just used the fire already in the air.

XanatosForever
Alice has moderate telekinetic abilities, that's about it. Physically, she is roughly equal, but more likely less than, a Tyrant or Nemesis, which are themselves moderately strong. Nemesis can carry and fire a rocket launcher with ease.

BruceSkywalker
Volturi ftw

marwash22
Originally posted by the ninjak
No pyrokinesis she just used the fire already in the air. Was there fire already in the air? Well, Alice gets murdered.

the ninjak
Originally posted by marwash22
Was there fire already in the air? Well, Alice gets murdered.

Yeah her friends were using flame throwers to kill the crows. She used telekinesis to engulf the birds in the flames. Although SFX made the whole scene more visual maybe she has Pyros power from Xmen as well?

marwash22
that's kinda what i was thinking, that she can control flames... maybe not produce them though. Still, unless there is a fire already on the battlefield, she's gonna die. Are her telekinetic abilities strong enough to lift all the Cullen's off the ground at once? And is she capable to mindraping?

If she can phyically hold them all with telekinesis and then proceed with the mindraping, that's her only shot.

the ninjak
Originally posted by marwash22
that's kinda what i was thinking, that she can control flames... maybe not produce them though. Still, unless there is a fire already on the battlefield, she's gonna die. Are her telekinetic abilities strong enough to lift all the Cullen's off the ground at once? And is she capable to mindraping?

If she can phyically hold them all with telekinesis and then proceed with the mindraping, that's her only shot.

None of those though 3 is out soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.