Lakers vs. Boston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
i know i know not comic book related.. but come on this can stay open for a little while... It doesn't get much bigger than this... Game 7 to decide the NBA Finals.. Two of the most storied franchises in any sport square off for the title.

So predictions... Lakers vs. Celtics..

of course being from L.A. .... Lakers all the way baby!!!

marwash22
lulz. what're the chances a mod keeps this open long enough to even read the OP? Just go to the off-topic thread.

But yeah... LAKERS, biatch!

Trackz
boston is bringing it home!

marwash22
Originally posted by Trackz
boston is bringing it home! you're gonna be one sad, green wearin' mofo.

BlackZero30x
In b4 colse....and yea Lakers!

Lord Feron
Lakers are going to win mostly due to CIS/PIS of the Celtics.

But i hope Kobe gets one shotted some how with a very serious foul.

Eon Blue
Boston.

marwash22
Originally posted by Lord Feron

But i hope Kobe gets one shotted some how with a very serious foul. LMFAO!!!!! the thread should stay open on the basis of that comment being pure win.

psycho gundam
brazil wins

Omega Vision
Kobe solos

marwash22
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Kobe solos lulz. i dunno why, but the forum lingo is cracking me up when applied to this.

The Nuul
Carwin wins.

Trackz
Originally posted by Lord Feron

But i hope Kobe gets one shotted some how with a very serious foul. laughing

quanchi112
I am pulling for boston.

galactusischere
LAL FTW.

lightyeargee
Being that I"m from NYC, I gotta go with who's closest to home. Boston. Lakers are over the hill, and I"m tired of Kobe's face.

Trackz
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Being that I"m from NYC, I gotta go with who's closest to home. Boston. Lakers are over the hill, and I"m tired of Kobe's face. celtics also have the old knick star, nate robinson

quanchi112
Being that I"m from NYC, I gotta go with who's closest to home. Boston. Lakers are over the hill, and I"m tired of Kobe's face. Boston is definitely the older of the two teams. To me this is their last chance.

marwash22
Being that I"m from NYC, I gotta go with who's closest to home. Boston. Lakers are over the hill, and I"m tired of Kobe's face. being that you're from NYC, shouldn't you hate all things Boston? or does your hate for the Lakeshow run that deep stick out tongue.

guy222
Lakers all the way

Mindset
Lakers gonna lake.

Warlord
FC Barcelona ftw..... whatever....

kgkg
Anybody can win but we will know in the first 5 minute who is going to the champion.

Kobe or Rondo will make the biggest difference.

I'm going with Lakers though I think it is the better team they just need to go all out.

dmills
Team one (Lakers) 4/7 lol!

dmills
Kobe is Phucking Wolverine. Insane damage soak combined with an enhanced healing factor.

galactusischere
Kobe is easily a sky-father.

marwash22
Kobe = TOAA

theICONiac
Either team get a sun-dip???

drylaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Kobe is easily a sky-father. If he's a skyfather then Jordan's at abstract level.

galactusischere
TIE!!

dmills
It's going to be a roller coaster ride.

Priest
LA wins smile

chomperx9
lakers gonna drown in the lake

WhiteWitchKing
Boston!!!!

dmills
Kobe looking like a street leveler right now.

dmills
Phuck Boston.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.