x-men vs the cullens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Professor X gets wind of a series of strange murders in the town of Forks. Unbeknownst to him the murders are actually the work of James but he does not know this, so he decides to send the x-men down to investigate consisting of Wolverine, Scott , Jean( pre-pheonix) , storm, collossus, nightcrawler, and iceman. When they arrive jean directs them to a gym where they hear noises, they break in and see the Cullen family, Edward, Carlise, Esme, Alice, Jasper Rosalie and Emmet burning James shredded body and Bella over in the corner bleeding. the cullens now finished with James look at the intruders and believe they are with James, the x-men believe that the Cullens are responsible for the murders and are about to kill Bella. The x-men attack and the Cullens respond on kind.

Both teams are unrestrained and willling to do whatever it takes to win. who wins this battle?

Rogue Jedi
Scott, Jean, Storm and Iceman go down quickly.

Nightcrawler? The Cullens will never touch him, and vice versa.

Colossus? A question of which is harder. His outer shell or the Cullens skin.

Wolverine: The Cullens cannot hurt him, surely his blades will cut through them, but they are so damn fast.....

On a side note, they should have Pyro with them.

marwash22
Storm and Jean can both fly/levitate, so i don't see them both dying quickly (as RJ says they will). I need to ask... is this Jean with or without the Phoenix force?

Storm could quite possibly solo this with lighting.

Jean could quite possibly solo this via mindraping. With exception to Alice, all the Cullen's are susceptible to being mindraped. Jean being effective is dependant on her levetating higher than the Cullen's can jump or maneuvering out of the way when they do try to jump.

Wolverine will just be there, they can't hurt him and he can't hurt them, unless they tired out before he does... it'll be a stalemate otherwise.

Colossus could most certainly rip them apart, but he's much too slow and they aren't strong enough to get past his metal skin... it's a stalemate as well.

I'd give the advantage to the XMen, but only if Storm and Jean take to the skies.

Robtard
Unless the vampires can move about constantly at those 'blurring' speeds, Nightcrawler is picking them off one by one. Considering they'll be fighting the other X-Men, this is likely happening sooner than later.

marwash22
how is Kurt gonna hurt them? I suppose he could teleport them high in the air and drop them... that won't kill them, but it could slow them down enough for Wolverine and Colossus to do some damage.

Robtard
Exactly, if being slammed by Collosus-vampire was able to crack Edward's skin, a two mile free-fall down should hurt them enough for one or more of the tougher X-Men to do the finishing.

McNasty996
Btw this is Jean pre pheonix so no pheonix abilities but the
feats she did in x2 are still hers counting when she did not go
fire eyes

Sorry about the typing

marwash22
yep. X-men should win this.

BruceSkywalker
another Twilight thread facepalm

btw.. The Cullens lose

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by marwash22
how is Kurt gonna hurt them? I suppose he could teleport them high in the air and drop them... that won't kill them, but it could slow them down enough for Wolverine and Colossus to do some damage.

Grab ahold one of their heads and teleport smile

Robtard
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Grab ahold one of their heads and teleport smile

Some mutant did that (think it was Blink), not sure if Nightcrawler ever showed the ability to just teleport parts of another person.

Either way, he's only teleported people; not body parts in the films.

marwash22
the dropping them from a mile or so should be enough.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

SpadeKing
Wolverine will just be there, they can't hurt him and he can't hurt them, unless they tired out before he does... it'll be a stalemate otherwise.

Have to disagree to that, he can hurt them, I'm sure Wolverine can cut through granite-like skin.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Robtard
Some mutant did that (think it was Blink), not sure if Nightcrawler ever showed the ability to just teleport parts of another person.

Either way, he's only teleported people; not body parts in the films.

He has in comics, I think AoA, but it's not in Nightcrawler's character to do so and he hasn't shown that ability in the movies as well.

marwash22
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Have to disagree to that, he can hurt them, I'm sure Wolverine can cut through granite-like skin. Sure he can.

But he can't hurt them 'cause they are too fast; the only way he can hurt them is if they get tired before he does.

marwash22
the fatigue thing is kinda moot though, 'cause they'll get dropped from a mile high by Kurt and that will give Wolverine the opportunity to start cutting.

SpadeKing
Sure he can.

But he can't hurt them 'cause they are too fast; the only way he can hurt them is if they get tired before he does.

Or an educated guess attack like Storm got against Callisto in X3.

Robtard
Sure he can.

See, somehow the Predator, Predalien and Xenomorphs are fast enough to hit a Cullen, but Wolverine isn't?

You need to stick to something, at least once.

marwash22
Or an educated guess attack like Storm got against Callisto in X3. I do not recall which instance you're talking about.

However, Sabretooth gut punched Wraith (a speedster) in 'Origins', but that was 'cause he predicted his movements... if the fight lingers for too long Wolverine could probably predict their movements as well. But again, it unnecessary due to the whole vampire's falling from the sky thing.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
See, somehow the Predator, Predalien and Xenomorphs are fast enough to hit a Cullen, but Wolverine isn't?

You need to stick to something, at least once. nah, dude! I never said that, my whole premise of the Predator's winning was due to the cloak thing, but i had the mechanics of it wrong... i never once said, Predators/Aliens are faster or fast enough.

SpadeKing
I do not recall which instance you're talking about.

However, Sabretooth gut punched Wraith (a speedster) in 'Origins', but that was 'cause he predicted his movements... if the fight lingers for too long Wolverine could probably predict their movements as well. But again, it unnecessary due to the whole vampire's falling from the sky thing.

It was when the brotherhood was attacking place where the kid they were using to make the mutant serum was at.

Callisto attacked Storm one on one and Storm I guess eventually got an idea on the attack pattern and clotheslined Callisto. Callisto had super speed in that movie.

marwash22
It was when the brotherhood was attacking place where the kid they were using to make the mutant serum was at.

Callisto attacked Storm one on one and Storm I guess eventually got an idea on the attack pattern and clotheslined Callisto. Callisto had super speed in that movie. ohhhhhhh, yeah! i forgot about their exchange at the end, i was only thinking about the fight at Jean's House. It's a possible for Wolverine to tag one of them given his fighting experience and reflexes. I love when speedsters get tagged, it's so illogical.

Poor Bobby is gonna die, though.

Rogue Jedi
Movie Iceman was a pussy compared to comic Iceman.

Placidity
Well, Comics Iceman would solo.

Rogue Jedi
No shit.

Impediment
Colossus, Wolvie, and Nightcrawler take this.

McNasty996
Good arguements so far for x-men but noones gonna even
try to defend the Cullen

steverules_2
The cullens suck and can die

marwash22
It's pretty hard to make a good argument for the Cullen's to win. I mean, it's almost a fact now that I'm a closeted Twilight fanboy and i can't even come up with a plausible scenario where they win.

Even if they insta-kill Jean and Storm before they can fly/levitate off the ground, the Cullens have no way to physically hurt Colossus. The Cullen's can certainly hurt Wolverine, but not very seriously and they have no means of permanently putting him down.

With Jean, Storm and Bobby all dead, there's still Kurt, who they can't touch 'cause teleportation trumps speed every time.

So that leaves, what, 7 Cullen's vs. 3 X-Men... The X-Men are far more organized and they're better tactical fighters. Yep, there's no way the Cullen's win this one.

McNasty996
Mmm ok thanks for the imput I'm just trying to put
together a decent match against the twilight camps to give
them a challenge but not stomp them every way possible

K-Dog
Cyclops takes off his visor and cleans house for at least a 90 degree area. Colossus won't be hurt, I think Jean can levitate one or two of the vampires like she did Nightcrawler (if she doesn't get taken out too soon--she will have to stay close to Scott and Wolverine and Colossus with them around her). Worst case scenario for x-men is that Wolverine and Colossus remain. I do think they could pummel Wolverine unconscious with tree brances and superspeed, but by the time it comes to that, a few of them will be dead and Colossus will remain anyway.

marwash22
Dunno how, but i totally overlooked Scott being apart of this; he'll get killed though. The vamps are to quick and agile to get hit with that beam, especially since he can't see when he takes his visor off and goes full force. Even if he does manage to make contact, the beam wont do any damage... all it will do is stall the Cullen's by knocking them back.

Placidity
I think its a stalemate. Storm, Cyclops and Iceman can get dispatched quickly at the get go. I don't know if they can get Jean before she does her thing, but she wasn't that impressive pre-surfacing Phoenix aanyway. And the Cullens are too fast to be touched by Colossus and Wolverine. If BFR is in play, then Cullens can take this.

With Jean, Storm and Bobby all dead, there's still Kurt, who they can't touch 'cause teleportation trumps speed every time.

As for Nightcrawler - Edward will know where he is going to teleport and kill him just as he ports in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.