Pym vs. Reed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
They both have 72 hrs prep with their standard materials.Who outpreps the other?

Angel Watching
Reed would school Pym without even needing 72 hours. But Pym would surprise Reed by having an escape plan.

galactusischere
Nobody can out-prep Reed. No one.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
Nobody can out-prep Reed. No one. Not even the scientist supreme.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember this one scene where Reed needed Pym's expertise and sent for him. Pym was surprised Pym needed him, and Reed stated something along the lines of him being able to master Pym's field to a degree even beyond him in a week's time etc. but he just didn't have the time. Overall, I remember it being a badass scene for Reed.

Anyways, Reed.

FOOM
Pym is not really the scientist supreme. Loki made that up to play upon Pym's ego, thereby enticing him.
To quote G-schere: "Nobody can out-prep Reed. No one."

... well, except maybe Doom.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I actually think Loki was lying. It is Mighty Avengers.

FOOM
I have a whole lot of trouble with the title "scientist supreme", let alone giving it Pym. Reed could improve upon anything Pym, Hank, McCoy or T'Challa are working on.

Regardless, Richards ignores his hottie wife and Pym abused his. In this way, they're both kind of dumb sh!ts.

the ninjak
Originally posted by FOOM
Pym is not really the scientist supreme. Loki made that up to play upon Pym's ego, thereby enticing him.
To quote G-schere: "Nobody can out-prep Reed. No one."

... well, except maybe Doom.

Loki was lying.
These two are dangerously close to being equals now.
Reed's getting old.
Pym is just entering his prime.

Lord Feron
Reed said something like "Cmon Pym, fac e it I know more about Pym particles than you do!" lol great line from reed and Pym says "Oh it's on *****" lol!!! But I have to say Reed wins it. Yes Pyn has been impressive as of late but Reed has his impresive history.

Bentley
Reed.

I think that several opponents such as T'challa, have a good chance to beat Reed in a full-on prep war, not because they are better scientists than he is -no one has shown to be his definitive superior-, but because of a better strategic mind.

I don't see Pym as a master strategist to beat Reed on this.

Black bolt z
So no takers on pym?

JakeTheBank
No one objective can say Pym wins this given equal prep time between the two.

But he is more awesome.

Black bolt z
Whos awesomer?Pym or guy gardener?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Whos awesomer?Pym or guy gardener?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/46/Guy_Gardner_Rebirth.jpg

Black bolt z
Should have seen that coming...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.