Rune king thor runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red redemption
this is ruke king thor running the gauntlet here we go

1.WWH
2.darkseid
3.thanos
4.odin
5.DP tyrant
6.superman 1 million(kal kent)
7.galactus (well fed full power)
8.akhenaten

Omega Vision

Black bolt z
6 or 7.

the ninjak
who's akhenaten?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
who's akhenaten? The egyptian guy the Marvel:The end.

the ninjak
Thanks 7

JakeTheBank

red redemption
i see that some of you think he is getting pass kal kent who is an omnipotent being who is while weaken can punch 852 centeries in time and holk a galaxy with telekinesis got super ESP, force vision, telepathy, electromagnetic manipulation and an additional 10 senses .... oh right and totaly imune to magic? i dont think so kal kent will stomp rune king thor

Black bolt z
Originally posted by red redemption
i see that some of you think he is getting pass kal kent who is an omnipotent being who is while weaken can punch 852 centeries in time and holk a galaxy with telekinesis got super ESP, force vision, telepathy, electromagnetic manipulation and an additional 10 senses .... oh right and totaly imune to magic? i dont think so kal kent will stomp rune king thor The thats your opinion.We persoanlly think RKT can get past him.

red redemption
ye but what do you base your opinion on? superman 1 million is much much faster then ordenery superman there is no chance in hell RKT can even fight his speed not to mention his strength and all his other powers he got from the future it is stated that under full power he is an omnipotent being

Black bolt z
ye but what do you base your opinion on? superman 1 million is much much faster then ordenery superman there is no chance in hell RKT can even fight his speed not to mention his strength and all his other powers he got from the future it is stated that under full power he is an omnipotent being If you think superman 1Million could stomp him why put him on the gauntlet?

Omega Vision
ye but what do you base your opinion on? superman 1 million is much much faster then ordenery superman there is no chance in hell RKT can even fight his speed not to mention his strength and all his other powers he got from the future it is stated that under full power he is an omnipotent being
Kal Kent isn't the same as the Prime Superman.

red redemption
i want to see what other people think i just asked what are your bases to your choise

nicamarvin
i want to see what other people think i just asked what are your bases to your choise RKT Should beat Supes 1M.... cool

red redemption
Originally posted by nicamarvin
RKT Should beat Supes 1M.... cool

actually he shouldnt since he doesnt have any feats wink

red redemption
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Kal Kent isn't the same as the Prime Superman.

he doesnt need to be prime in order to kick thors ass at any incarnation you want him

Black bolt z
actually he shouldnt since he doesnt have any feats wink Originally posted by Black bolt z
If you think superman 1Million could stomp him why put him on the gauntlet?

nicamarvin
he doesnt need to be prime in order to kick thors ass at any incarnation you want him NOT even Prime can take it to RKT.... roll eyes (sarcastic) Odin Soloes Prime.... cool

red redemption
NOT even Prime can take it to RKT.... roll eyes (sarcastic) Odin Soloes Prime.... cool

A TROLL ...i see

Black bolt z
A TROLL ...i see Originally posted by Black bolt z
If you think superman 1Million could stomp him why put him on the gauntlet?

the ninjak
he doesnt need to be prime in order to kick thors ass at any incarnation you want him

So you created a bait thread so you can ***** and wank Supes huh?

With a name like yours it's no surprise.

red redemption
Originally posted by the ninjak
So you created a bait thread so you can ***** and wank Supes huh?

With a name like yours it's no surprise.

actually not... if anything it should be a stomp on the side of akhenaten or full power galactus why do you put so much attention on kal kent? but anyway as i said i created this thread to hear opinions but real opinions not fanboys statements of "thor winz" becoose he iz thor

nicamarvin
A TROLL ...i see It takes one to See one buddy.... laughing

Black bolt z
It takes one to See one buddy.... laughing thumb up

red redemption
It takes one to See one buddy.... laughing

so you just admited you are a troll

nicamarvin
so you just admited you are a troll Just like you Buddy.....you are a SuperMan Troll and I am a Juggy one, but at least I have a proven guy, supes and any supes would lose against RKT...... cool

Black bolt z
Just like you Buddy.....you are a SuperMan Troll and I am a Juggy one, but at least I have a proven guy, supes and any supes would lose against RKT...... cool Not CA supes but that goes without saying.

JakeTheBank
Can Kal Kent beat Odin? Now, can he also beat an Odin armed with Mjolnir, complete omniscience and the full power of the Odin Force and Rune Magic to a degree that puts him beyond Odin?

red redemption
Just like you Buddy.....you are a SuperMan Troll and I am a Juggy one, but at least I have a proven guy, supes and any supes would lose against RKT...... cool

based on retarded logic

red redemption
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Can Kal Kent beat Odin? Now, can he also beat an Odin armed with Mjolnir, complete omniscience and the full power of the Odin Force and Rune Magic to a degree that puts him beyond Odin?

i know that yopu are a huge thor and odin fan we all get it but who the hell is odin or thor compared to an omnipotent being that can control time itself with brute force while beain weaken ? kal kent is too powerful for both thor and odin and for rune king thor he is an omnipotent being you give odin way too much credit

Black bolt z
i know that yopu are a huge thor and odin fan we all get it but who the hell is odin or thor compared to an omnipotent being that can control time itself with brute force while beain weaken ? kal kent is too powerful for both thor and odin and for rune king thor he is an omnipotent being you give odin way too much credit You have 24 posts.How would you know he is a thor fan unless you are a sock?

red redemption
Originally posted by Black bolt z
You have 24 posts.How would you know he is a thor fan unless you are a sock?

i just saw couple threads where he defends thor to the bone, and what is a soak?

nicamarvin
You have 24 posts.How would you know he is a thor fan unless you are a sock? He is a Sock..... laughing he already lost his Cred by arguing with Jake.... wink

red redemption
He is a Sock..... laughing he already lost his Cred by arguing with Jake.... wink

you really think i want any cred from you? erm

Black bolt z
you really think i want any cred from you? erm You won't get it from anyone.

red redemption
You won't get it from anyone.

as a matter of fact i am the only one here who actually gave some facts and feats while the rest of the posters here just posted crap like "he wins because i said so" so if anything its you who need to earn my cred smile

Black bolt z
as a matter of fact i am the only one here who actually gave some facts and feats while the rest of the posters here just posted crap like "he wins because i said so" so if anything its you who need to earn my cred smile No only one person here does that.Quanchi112

red redemption
are we talking about the same rune thor who got his arm cut by wolverine and got bashed in the face by captain americas shield bifore he destroyed that shield?

Black bolt z
are we talking about the same rune thor who got his arm cut by wolverine and got bashed in the face by captain americas shield bifore he destroyed that shield? I think your thinking of king thor.Rune king thor is much more powerful.

red redemption
and yet he doesnt have any feats to put him above kal kent... hell not sure even above dp tyrent

Black bolt z
and yet he doesnt have any feats to put him above kal kent... hell not sure even above dp tyrent Odin can beat DP tyrant.RKT is at least twice odin.RKT is a mid elder god.He can beat supes.

red redemption
so mid elder god is more powerful then omnipotent? you cant be serious superman 1 million in undefeated everybody are scared of him he is an omnipotent being he will kill rkt every single fight they will have

Black bolt z
so mid elder god is more powerful then omnipotent? you cant be serious superman 1 million in undefeated everybody are scared of him he is an omnipotent being he will kill rkt every single fight they will have You know odin has been described as omnipotent before right?And RKT is above him.So words mean nothing.

red redemption
show me where he was described as an omnipotent and then show me feats of rune king thor doing something to supress the kal kent feats he has which while beain weaken punching reality and time 852 centeries into the future and holding a galaxy with telekinesis... not to mention all the beings he defeated with easy and beating all star superman with very easy

Black bolt z
show me where he was described as an omnipotent and then show me feats of rune king thor doing something to supress the kal kent feats he has which while beain weaken punching reality and time 852 centeries into the future and holding a galaxy with telekinesis... not to mention all the beings he defeated with easy and beating all star superman with very easy I don't know how to post scans so I can't show you.But ask anyone on these forums and they will tell you.Odin has busted a galaxy.

RKT has feats like owning mangog(who was a threat to odin)defeating those who sit above shadows(same)and beating loki who had all of asgards energies.

Colossus-Big C
there are some old bios that said odin was omnipotent

red redemption
I don't know how to post scans so I can't show you.But ask anyone on these forums and they will tell you.Odin has busted a galaxy.

RKT has feats like owning mangog(who was a threat to odin)defeating those who sit above shadows(same)and beating loki who had all of asgards energies.

those feats does not supress the superman 1 million feats, while beaing weaken doing the things i stated and when full power defeating with a punch 3 aliens who were stated to be as strong as validus and then some being was trying to take over his body and sups just sneezed him out due to his extra senses he is too much for any form of thor why cant you understand it? is it because its superman and this forum is well known for hating him? why cant you understand a simple fact that there are 2 forms of superman that will just wipe the floor with any thor or odin

marvelmadness13
He stops at Galactus. As far as the Kal Kent business is concerned, RKT would defeat Golden Prime, Kal Kent is nothing to him. Punching through time is nowhere near as impressive as as seeing all time at once and having control of it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Get's to 7.

red redemption
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
He stops at Galactus. As far as the Kal Kent business is concerned, RKT would defeat Golden Prime, Kal Kent is nothing to him.

and all that is based on???? ohh right your speculations Lol

RKT doesnt have any feats to put him in kal kent league he didnt do anything to even suggest he can hang with the guy so superman 1 million stomps

JakeTheBank
i know that yopu are a huge thor and odin fan we all get it but who the hell is odin or thor compared to an omnipotent being that can control time itself with brute force while beain weaken ? kal kent is too powerful for both thor and odin and for rune king thor he is an omnipotent being you give odin way too much credit

You realize Odin has been called omnipotent on panel like over a dozen times, right? And the Odin Force has been described as limitless just as many, right? I don't see how you can call Kal Kent omnipotent and ignore what has been said about Odin multiple times in comics. Obviously, Odin isn't truly omnipotent but neither is Kal.

Odin has controlled time himself, busted galaxies, and effected the multiverse simply through him kicking ass. Rune King Thor is even more powerful and knowledgeable. Hell, King Thor's eyebeams blew a hole through Cap's shield and a single Mjolnir shot decapitated Desak/Destroyer. And King Thor was still a feeb in comparison to his father.

It's not being biased when you look at their feats and come to the conclusion that Kal Kent gets cleared by RKT.

As far as Rune King Thor's feats go, he surpassed Odin in terms of power and wisdom, finally ending Ragnarok. He also sonned Loki who was amped by Asgard itself, which would have made him a legitimate skyfather in his own right. His feats are few and far between, but the fact he's > Odin should be enough.

marvelmadness13
Except for the fact that RKT can make skyfather level beings fade to nothingness with a wave of his hand. RKT>>>Odin>>>>>Kal Kent.

Black bolt z
those feats does not supress the superman 1 million feats, while beaing weaken doing the things i stated and when full power defeating with a punch 3 aliens who were stated to be as strong as validus and then some being was trying to take over his body and sups just sneezed him out due to his extra senses he is too much for any form of thor why cant you understand it? is it because its superman and this forum is well known for hating him? why cant you understand a simple fact that there are 2 forms of superman that will just wipe the floor with any thor or odin CA supes wipes the floor with RKT.RKT beats supes 1million.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You realize Odin has been called omnipotent on panel like over a dozen times, right? And the Odin Force has been described as limitless just as many, right? I don't see how you can call Kal Kent omnipotent and ignore what has been said about Odin multiple times in comics. Obviously, Odin isn't truly omnipotent but neither is Kal.

Odin has controlled time himself, busted galaxies, and effected the multiverse simply through him kicking ass. Rune King Thor is even more powerful and knowledgeable. Hell, King Thor's eyebeams blew a hole through Cap's shield and a single Mjolnir shot decapitated Desak/Destroyer. And King Thor was still a feeb in comparison to his father.

It's not being biased when you look at their feats and come to the conclusion that Kal Kent gets cleared by RKT.

As far as Rune King Thor's feats go, he surpassed Odin in terms of power and wisdom, finally ending Ragnarok. He also sonned Loki who was amped by Asgard itself, which would have made him a legitimate skyfather in his own right. His feats are few and far between, but the fact he's > Odin should be enough. Owned.

nicamarvin

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Black bolt z

nicamarvin

Black bolt z

quanchi112
Stops at 3.

JakeTheBank
Based on what?

shokosugi
Stops at 6

D_Dude1210
Stops at 7.

Terryc250
lol can superman 1 mil even bust a galaxy?

Utrigita
stops at 7

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at 3.

Surprise! Surprise!

Mshinu
Definately 7.

amnesia
7>>8

puchio

As far as Rune King Thor's feats go, he surpassed Odin in terms of power and wisdom, finally ending Ragnarok. He also sonned Loki who was amped by Asgard itself, which would have made him a legitimate skyfather in his own right. His feats are few and far between, but the fact he's > Odin should be enough.

odin himself is registered as a skyfather thats it

so your explenetion to why do you think RKT can defeat kal kent is "because he is stronger then odin and its enought"? are you shiting? who the f^ck is odin compared to kal kent? yes you are biased and very biased if i may add because DC comics almost never show kal kents real powers they created a storyline where kal kent was greatly weaken in a different timeline and while he was weaken he broke time itself with punches and punched 852 centeries into the future and was able to hold a galaxy with telekinesis, landed on the moon and created a 19 on the richter scale with only landing while rulk and juggernaut punch with 8 on the richter scale which shows you that just by landing kal kent created 2.5 more force then marvels heavy hitters

and when kal kent is at full power as he is suppose to be with a single punch he took out 3 aliens that were stated to be as strong as validus , he is stated to never be defeated , he got 10 senses , telekinetic powers that can hold a galaxy when its moving and all that while he is weaken, he is stated to be as smart as brainiac 5 and his speed and strength is just redicilous,super ESP, force vision,, electromagnetic manipulation are also some of his extra powers he is rediciously strong and you are trying to counter all that by saying that RKT is stronger then odin? odin is nothing to kal kent the same as RKT its just that there are couple people here who know crap about DC and all they know is to suck thors balls thats why most of you will say RKT will beat anyone from DC universe because most of the idiots here are nothing but marvel fanboys and thor ball lickers

puchio
Originally posted by Terryc250
lol can superman 1 mil even bust a galaxy?

are you retarded?

puchio
Originally posted by amnesia
7>>8

so you think RKT can even defeat galactus at full power... you are not a thor fanboy at all idiot

Mshinu
Originally posted by puchio
yes you are biased and very biased if i may add because DC comics almost never show kal kents real powers they created a storyline where kal kent was greatly weaken in a different timeline and while he was weaken he broke time itself with punches and punched 852 centeries into the future and was able to hold a galaxy with telekinesis, landed on the moon and created a 19 on the richter scale with only landing while rulk and juggernaut punch with 8 on the richter scale which shows you that just by landing kal kent created 2.5 more force then marvels heavy hitters

laughing out loud Dude, the richter scale doesn`t work that way.

Also, please use punctuation, it`s your friend.

puchio
Originally posted by Mshinu
laughing out loud Dude, the richter scale doesn`t work that way.

Also, please use punctuation, it`s your friend.

let me explain to you a simple fact and maybe you will get it, juggernaut and rulk punching was registeres as 8 on the richter scale, kal kent landing on the moon was registered 3.5 on therichter scale... now the gravity on earth is 5.5 times stronger then the gravity on the moon which means if kal kent landed on earth his landing would be 5.5 times stronger which means 19 on the richter scale and that tels us that just by landing he creates 2.5 more force then rulk or juggernaut punches and those guys are 2 of marvels heaviest hitters

puchio
i dare all of you to post RKT feats come on... his feats dont touch the tip of the feats kal kent has and everybody know it but this board is full of moronic fanboys and one of them just claimed RKT might have a chance at defeating full power galactus

gogogadgetgo
let me explain to you a simple fact and maybe you will get it, juggernaut and rulk punching was registeres as 8 on the richter scale, kal kent landing on the moon was registered 3.5 on therichter scale... now the gravity on earth is 5.5 times stronger then the gravity on the moon which means if kal kent landed on earth his landing would be 5.5 times stronger which means 19 on the richter scale and that tels us that just by landing he creates 2.5 more force then rulk or juggernaut punches and those guys are 2 of marvels heaviest hitters

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
laughing
laughing out loud
OMG!!
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
laughing

puchio
thor with rune force was beat down by rulk laughing laughing laughing

gogogadgetgo
show me supes 1m be-heading a magic user the caliber of loki while keeping him alive. that feat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any shit supes 1m has done on panel.

gogogadgetgo

OMG!! this statement alone proves how stupid you are! laughing

gogogadgetgo

HAHAHAHA!!! laughing

stuuupppiiiddd!111!!!!!!!!11one

so, who's sock are you?

puchio
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
show me supes 1m be-heading a magic user the caliber of loki while keeping him alive. that feat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any shit supes 1m has done on panel.

are you retarded or some shit? since when defeating loki is a great feat? why do i have to post him beating a magic user? how is it even valid? its not a thread of who defeated more magic users but who is stronger its the same as i will tell you show me a feat of RKT punching and breaking time 852 centeries into the future while he is weaken and this feat is really >>>>>>>>> everything RKT ever did

sups 1 million defeated with a single punch 3 aliens as strong as validus that alone is a greater feat then that loki shit

oh and i will repeat again thor with odin force was defeated by rulk laughing

puchio
Lol i just found out that the thor that rulk defeated was RUNE KING THOR Lollll OMG and you claim that piece of shit can defeat kal kent OMG you are idiots RKT got his ass wooped by freakin RULKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

puchio
omg i cant believe it i am arguing here proving something while your pathetic RKT got his ass wooped by freakin rulk OMG thats too funny

puchio
If you had read the actual comics, you would know that Donald blake went into the void where RUNE KING THOR was in hibernation, and asked him to re merge with him (donald blake).

Thor agreed to do so, and thus Thor who has the odin force, this shown on panel when thor met his father who was eternally battling the fire guy (forget his name at the moment) in valhalla.

This is the same odin force thor, who has knowledge of the runes, its all shown on panel, it picks up right off from when thor ended the cycle of ragnarok.

this is the proof that the thor rulk pissed on was infact RKT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

puchio
Just because you do not like that RKT was beaten by Rulk, does not mean it is instantly not RKT.

No where in the comics has it been stated he lost the knowledge of the runes, when donald blake went into the void where RKT was hibernating, he merged with him, same RKT that ended the cycle.

Its not speculation, its on panel, show me where it says he no longer has the knowledge of the runes? You can't, how ever it is shown on panel that RKT who was the same thor who ended the cycle with the knowledge of the runes, who was in the void in hibernation, merged with donald blake.

Mshinu
puchio, you are the Rhino of KMC debaters stick out tongue

puchio
i am actually winning my debates and bring to the table facts that the fanboys here on kmc dont like .... its a well known fact that the people on marvel boards and on comicvine are making fun of this board and of how stupid most people here are, i am just enjoying showing retarded fanboys like you all your mistakes which you know but will never admit things like RKT getting his ass kicked by rulk and i just proved it was him i will say it again

No where in the comics has it been stated he lost the knowledge of the runes, when donald blake went into the void where RKT was hibernating, he merged with him, same RKT that ended the cycle.

Its not speculation, its on panel, show me where it says he no longer has the knowledge of the runes? You can't, how ever it is shown on panel that RKT who was the same thor who ended the cycle with the knowledge of the runes, who was in the void in hibernation, merged with donald blake.

D_Dude1210
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

OMG!

Puchio = comedian.

puchio
just what i was thinking when ever i shut all your mouthes with facts that you dont like and cant counter you then call me a soak a troll and typing hahahaha and all bunch of smilies and all that to hide the fact i burst your fanboy buble everytime

Mshinu
Supes 1 mill was getting owned by kryptonite which proves he is < reg`lar supes. RKT stomps him flat. stick out tongue

D_Dude1210

Newjak
i am actually winning my debates and bring to the table facts that the fanboys here on kmc dont like .... its a well known fact that the people on marvel boards and on comicvine are making fun of this board and of how stupid most people here are, i am just enjoying showing retarded fanboys like you all your mistakes which you know but will never admit things like RKT getting his ass kicked by rulk and i just proved it was him i will say it again

Its not speculation, its on panel, show me where it says he no longer has the knowledge of the runes? You can't, how ever it is shown on panel that RKT who was the same thor who ended the cycle with the knowledge of the runes, who was in the void in hibernation, merged with donald blake. Actually you are quite wrong.

I actually thought your version was what was going to happen but it wasn't. First off RKT had lost both of his eyes which had been replaced by gems.

Next RKT had all of the Odinforce at his disposal. We find out when Thor is revived he ends up only having a portion a small portion of the OF left with him. This is explained numerous times in his series. The most notable and concrete one being when he had Doc Strange use the Odinforce to repair Thor's Hammer. It is specifically stated that it was only a tiny portion of the OF.

Of course its debatable whether or not Rulk even went up against Thor when he was using the OF as Thor had drained most of his reserves bringing back Asgard.

But as to why Thor didn't come back as RKT it was never explained but since he didn't have all the OF and he was clearly lacking the abilities he had gained when becoming RKT. The Thor that went into the sleep and came out were not the same one.

I'm sorry you are wrong.

Mshinu
Never argue with an engineer, it is like wrestling with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig enjoys it. wink

puchio
Supes 1 mill was getting owned by kryptonite which proves he is < reg`lar supes. RKT stomps him flat. stick out tongue

so what if he has a weaknes to kryptonite?WHEN NORMALLY HE STOMPS ANYONE AND HE IS UNDEFEATED he is by far above >>> RKT

puchio
Originally posted by Newjak
Actually you are quite wrong.

I actually thought your version was what was going to happen but it wasn't. First off RKT had lost both of his eyes which had been replaced by gems.

Next RKT had all of the Odinforce at his disposal. We find out when Thor is revived he ends up only having a portion a small portion of the OF left with him. This is explained numerous times in his series. The most notable and concrete one being when he had Doc Strange use the Odinforce to repair Thor's Hammer. It is specifically stated that it was only a tiny portion of the OF.

Of course its debatable whether or not Rulk even went up against Thor when he was using the OF as Thor had drained most of his reserves bringing back Asgard.

But as to why Thor didn't come back as RKT it was never explained but since he didn't have all the OF and he was clearly lacking the abilities he had gained when becoming RKT. The Thor that went into the sleep and came out were not the same one.

I'm sorry you are wrong.

Newjak

Its not speculation, its on panel, show me where it says he no longer has the knowledge of the runes? You can't, how ever it is shown on panel that RKT who was the same thor who ended the cycle with the knowledge of the runes, who was in the void in hibernation, merged with donald blake. Except he lost all of the abilities he gained from having the knowledge of the Runes so regardless of whether he has the knowledge or not he lost the abilities that came with it therefore no matter what you say he isn't RKT.

He didn't have the Rune abilities nor did he have the Full Odinforce.

Therefore revived Thor =/= RKT

There is no basis to deny this fact other than you want it to be true to downgrade RKT.

Mshinu
Also that impact on the moon proves he is a weakling. 3.5 richter on the moon is less than 3 on earth and the 8 strenght quake Juggy made is 100 000 times more powerful (since it is a logarithmic scale). big grin

quanchi112
Based on what? Thanos' history.

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Surprise! Surprise! You're surprised?

puchio
Except he lost all of the abilities he gained from having the knowledge of the Runes so regardless of whether he has the knowledge or not he lost the abilities that came with it therefore no matter what you say he isn't RKT.

He didn't have the Rune abilities nor did he have the Full Odinforce.

Therefore revived Thor =/= RKT

There is no basis to deny this fact other than you want it to be true to downgrade RKT.

can you prove he didnt have those abilities? just because he didnt use them doesnt mean he didnt have them he was just defeated

puchio
Also that impact on the moon proves he is a weakling. 3.5 richter on the moon is less than 3 on earth and the 8 strenght quake Juggy made is 100 000 times more powerful (since it is a logarithmic scale). big grin

gravity on the earth is 5.5 times stronger which proves you are a retard now the only guy here who is worth to debate here is the one with thor on his sig you on the other hand are a troll so f^ck off

Newjak
can you prove he didnt have those abilities? just because he didnt use them doesnt mean he didnt have them he was just defeated Yeah he couldn't see everything that was going on in the timeline which was an automatic power of his he couldn't turn off. For instance if had it he would have been able to tell that Rulk wasn't the Hulk.

Or that Skrulls were everywhere. etc, etc. It was a major development when he became RKT that he had the gained a special insight and could reality itself.

puchio
Yeah he couldn't see everything that was going on in the timeline which was an automatic power of his he couldn't turn off. For instance if had it he would have been able to tell that Rulk wasn't the Hulk.

Or that Skrulls were everywhere. etc, etc. It was a major development when he became RKT that he had the gained a special insight and could reality itself.

maybe the writer didnt go deep with the details of hos powers and just wanted to prove a point that rulk>>> RKT and this is exactly what we say rulk beating RKT and kicking him in the face

Mshinu
gravity on the earth is 5.5 times stronger which proves you are a retard now the only guy here who is worth to debate here is the one with thor on his sig you on the other hand are a troll so f^ck off

I can see basic math and logic is quite beyond your comprehension, no suprise there. Anyway it is quite clear you created this thread just because you are a raging Supes fanboy with hammer envy. wink

Rulk would break supes btw

puchio
I can see basic math and logic is quite beyond your comprehension, no suprise there. Anyway it is quite clear you created this thread just because you are a raging Supes fanboy with hammer envy. wink

Rulk would break supes btw

actually i opened this thread as any other thread to discuss but i see that the thor fanboys are taking over any thread that got thor in it and claming he is undefeated bla bla bla, as i explained before 3.5 on therichter scale on the moon means much more because the gravity on the moon is 5.5 times weaker then on the earth its a simple math douch bag

kal kent stomps RKT just like ordenery superman already owned thor on panel

puchio
Superman 1 million is one of the strongest beings in DC universe he demonstrated much greater power then RKT did

Mshinu
actually i opened this thread as any other thread to discuss but i see that the thor fanboys are taking over any thread that got thor in it and claming he is undefeated bla bla bla, as i explained before 3.5 on therichter scale on the moon means much more because the gravity on the moon is 5.5 times weaker then on the earth its a simple math douch bag

kal kent stomps RKT just like ordenery superman already owned thor on panel

Thanks for admitting you are a sock wink

As for the math.. I bet you flunked your first year in primary school laughing

puchio
also i forgon tomention that kal kent blew Firestorm like a candle with only his breath

puchio
so to conclude this thread RKT stops at 6 because as was proved he cant handle kal kent

puchio
the only question remaind is.... what does jinzin thinks...

puchio
i summon jinzin to tell us what does he think... speak jinzin

D_Dude1210

Bouboumaster
5 or 7

puchio
he stops at 6

marvelmadness13
Here's how 6 would go down:

A) Thor stops time and owns Kal
B) Thor waves his hand and Kal ceases to exists
C) Thor turns Kal's limbs into kryptonite
D) Thor simply beats Kal to a bloody pulp with Mjolnir

These are the only possible outcomes based on feats. RKT is more powerful than Golden Prime, Supes 1m* is an insect among gods in this battle.

The Dark Cloud
G should be 8 and not 7. RKT stops at G

puchio
Here's how 6 would go down:

A) Thor stops time and owns Kal
B) Thor waves his hand and Kal ceases to exists
C) Thor turns Kal's limbs into kryptonite
D) Thor simply beats Kal to a bloody pulp with Mjolnir

These are the only possible outcomes based on feats. RKT is more powerful than Golden Prime, Supes 1m* is an insect among gods in this battle.

as i said before this board is full with idiots and biased fanboys and you desided that RKT who got beat up by rulk can defeat superman prime and kal kent and you base all of that on? right... your wanking

1.kal kent is by far too fast for RKT to even react he will kill him with a single blow before RKT will be able to react

2.kal kent can destroy RKT with his VISION which was able to stop a moving galaxy and all that in weaker state

3.kal kent can burn RKT with his heat vision which is by far stronger then supermans

4.kal kent freeze RKT again he was able to kill firestorm with only breathing on him he will murder RKT

5.also kal kent got him super ESP which can also take RKT out of the game

6.10 senses which include time control and reality warping is too much for RKT to handle he will tear RKT inside out

7.kal kent will just beat the living hell out of RKT with his fists that can shutter time itself and thors face

the truth is that unless you are a retarded fanboy like the one i just qouted you will be able to see that kal kent is a real god with abilities such as telepathy on the highest levels telekinesis with his force vision , 10 senses which allow him to wrap reality and his speed strength and durability are by far way above ordenery superman, while beaing weaker he punched time itself and took the world 853 centeries in time , my point is that RKT is a featles walking piece of trash compared to kal kent but the fanboys here on kmc wont admit it

KAL KENT STOMPS RKT

BattleMage

puchio
and if all that isnt enough there is also something i forgot... kal kent can transform his being into a pure energy "Digitized" form... He is able to project energy blasts while in this state as well

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9438/sm1ik2.jpg

JakeTheBank
and if all that isnt enough there is also something i forgot... kal kent can transform his being into a pure energy "Digitized" form... He is able to project energy blasts while in this state as well

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9438/sm1ik2.jpg

That would be a bad move against RKT and Mjolnir...

marvelmadness13
RKT literally wins with a wave of the hand, just as he did with Mangog. Its amazing how often you resort to calling people fanboys, giving your inability to see just how hard Thor stomps Kal.

cooliosss
That would be a bad move against RKT and Mjolnir...

just stated one of his powers, and he wont need that power he got far better abilities and powers to just kill RKT without much effort

cooliosss
RKT literally wins with a wave of the hand, just as he did with Mangog. Its amazing how often you resort to calling people fanboys, giving your inability to see just how hard Thor stomps Kal.

see thats what i was talking about you talk like a retarded fanboy... a wave of his hand? first of all since when can he erase beings such as kal kent with the wave of his hand? kal kent is far greater and stronger being who can cantrol reality warping so if anyone here is going to be erased is RKT

kal kent is too fast he is even faster then ordenery superman which means he will speedblitz RKT every freakin time

kal kent can create very strong force fields around him, he got magnetic control and he can also kill RKT with just his heat vision he is too powerful strong and fast for RKT

you know what i love? i love how everytime there is a superman vs thor thread you fanboys always mention thor having more powers but this time its kal kent who got more better and stronger powers and he stomps RKT with easy

and by the way i was just wondering how RKT hand waving didnt save him from getting kicked in the face by rulk? laughing laughing

D_Dude1210
coolioss = poochio

cooliosss
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
coolioss = poochio

D_Dude1210 = idiot

Newjak
Originally posted by cooliosss
see thats what i was talking about you talk like a retarded fanboy... a wave of his hand? first of all since when can he erase beings such as kal kent with the wave of his hand? kal kent is far greater and stronger being who can cantrol reality warping so if anyone here is going to be erased is RKT

kal kent is too fast he is even faster then ordenery superman which means he will speedblitz RKT every freakin time

kal kent can create very strong force fields around him, he got magnetic control and he can also kill RKT with just his heat vision he is too powerful strong and fast for RKT

you know what i love? i love how everytime there is a superman vs thor thread you fanboys always mention thor having more powers but this time its kal kent who got more better and stronger powers and he stomps RKT with easy

and by the way i was just wondering how RKT hand waving didnt save him from getting kicked in the face by rulk? laughing laughing First off Superman doesn't have more powers than Thor. Seeing as RKT is Odin ++ Thor's list of avlaible powers would easily trump anything Superman brings to the table. Matter Manip, Reality Warping, Time Control, Ability to create life, create dimensions, just to name a few.

Mshinu

I just love how you proved Juggernaut is 100 000 times stronger than Kal with that quake feat laughing laughing laughing

How many smelly socks you got anyway stick out tongue

cooliosss
First off Superman doesn't have more powers than Thor. Seeing as RKT is Odin ++ Thor's list of avlaible powers would easily trump anything Superman brings to the table. Matter Manip, Reality Warping, Time Control, Ability to create life, create dimensions, just to name a few.

did RKT ever did all those feats on pannel? unless you got a proof he did it you need to zip it and shut up

superman 1 million has 10 senses which include blocking telepaths and while a ghos was trying to posses him it couldnt his 10 senses are blocking anything that is trying to take control of him , he got his heat vision with much greater foce, his ice breathing with again much greater force,he got telepathy on the highest levels, he got force vision which was able to hold an entire galaxy,he got qounton vision, he can create force fields which can contain objects and can create force fields around himself, he has green lanters like powers only they are red , super ESP,electromagnetic manipulation and all those abilities he got them to the max which means with each of those abilities he can bust a planet

and after all those powers you think RKT got more powers then him? get da f^ck out of this thread and erase the superman sig from your idiotic signature because you dont know crap about the guy

Newjak
did RKT ever did all those feats on pannel? unless you got a proof he did it you need to zip it and shut up

superman 1 million has 10 senses which include blocking telepaths and while a ghos was trying to posses him it couldnt his 10 senses are blocking anything that is trying to take control of him , he got his heat vision with much greater foce, his ice breathing with again much greater force,he got telepathy on the highest levels, he got force vision which was able to hold an entire galaxy,he got qounton vision, he can create force fields which can contain objects and can create force fields around himself, he has green lanters like powers only they are red , super ESP,electromagnetic manipulation and all those abilities he got them to the max which means with each of those abilities he can bust a planet

and after all those powers you think RKT got more powers then him? get da f^ck out of this thread and erase the superman sig from your idiotic signature because you dont know crap about the guy Actually they are all powers he performed while he was normal Thor or King Thor much weaker versions then RKT.

If you really wanted to break down feats like that then we can use normal Thor would still probably beat Superman 1mil in the versatility list. Negating Magnetism, containing a bomb that would destroy 1/5th the Universe, he has created anti-force, turned off and on all the news stations in the world, turning people into helium.

Not to mention Odin's feats are applicable to RKT as he had the full OF and more knowledge of how to use it then Odin.

cooliosss
Actually they are all powers he performed while he was normal Thor or King Thor much weaker versions then RKT.

If you really wanted to break down feats like that then we can use normal Thor would still probably beat Superman 1mil in the versatility list. Negating Magnetism, containing a bomb that would destroy 1/5th the Universe, he has created anti-force, turned off and on all the news stations in the world, turning people into helium.

Not to mention Odin's feats are applicable to RKT as he had the full OF and more knowledge of how to use it then Odin.

you just contredicted yourself, you said normal thor got more powers then superman 1 million and then youdont even state half of the amount i have stated for kal kent , so basically you just got owned in that department but you wont admit the facts as they are , truth is that kal kent got more powers then ordenery thor and RKT and his powers are also much stronger then thors you need to admit the facts sometime

Newjak
you just contredicted yourself, you said normal thor got more powers then superman 1 million and then youdont even state half of the amount i have stated for kal kent , so basically you just got owned in that department but you wont admit the facts as they are , truth is that kal kent got more powers then ordenery thor and RKT and his powers are also much stronger then thors you need to admit the facts sometime You named pretty much the same amount.

I could go on and as for power. Did I just state Thor created a force field that contained a bomb that was going to destroy 1/5th the Universe.

1/5th the Universe >>>>>> 1 Galaxy and that was normal Thor

So play this game if you want.

cooliosss
You named pretty much the same amount.

I could go on and as for power. Did I just state Thor created a force field that contained a bomb that was going to destroy 1/5th the Universe.

1/5th the Universe >>>>>> 1 Galaxy and that was normal Thor

So play this game if you want.

Lol are you really even trying to argue normal thor is stronger? laughing laughing at your stupidity

superman 1 million while being weaken and i repeat weaken was able to hold a galaxy with his vision and was able to punch time itself 853 centeries into the future and all that while he was weaken

thor containing a bomb that could erase 1/5 of the universe is PIS and bullshit because during his entire career he always was hit and taken down and out by much lesser forces like lets say 3 U FOES members blasting his ass and taking him out? kurse? surtur? and the list doesnt end so you want to tell me they all hit and blast harder then an explosion that can erase 1/5 of the universe? as i said PIS but even if you bring that feat on kal kent still got the better feats and again he was weaken how retarded are everybody around here that they cant understand that kal kent did all of this while he was weaken drastically?? contex people contex you idiots

Mshinu
Lol are you really even trying to argue normal thor is stronger? laughing laughing at your stupidity

superman 1 million while being weaken and i repeat weaken was able to hold a galaxy with his vision and was able to punch time itself 853 centeries into the future and all that while he was weaken

thor containing a bomb that could erase 1/5 of the universe is PIS and bullshit because during his entire career he always was hit and taken down and out by much lesser forces like lets say 3 U FOES members blasting his ass and taking him out? kurse? surtur? and the list doesnt end so you want to tell me they all hit and blast harder then an explosion that can erase 1/5 of the universe? as i said PIS but even if you bring that feat on kal kent still got the better feats and again he was weaken how retarded are everybody around here that they cant understand that kal kent did all of this while he was weaken drastically?? contex people contex you idiots

Someone please take out the trash.

cooliosss
Someone please take out the trash.

didnt you realize by now that you are like a fly in this debate? you cant bring an argument so you buz and buz all around without being taken seriously please f^ck off

Newjak

thor containing a bomb that could erase 1/5 of the universe is PIS and bullshit because during his entire career he always was hit and taken down and out by much lesser forces like lets say 3 U FOES members blasting his ass and taking him out? kurse? surtur? and the list doesnt end so you want to tell me they all hit and blast harder then an explosion that can erase 1/5 of the universe? as i said PIS but even if you bring that feat on kal kent still got the better feats and again he was weaken how retarded are everybody around here that they cant understand that kal kent did all of this while he was weaken drastically?? contex people contex you idiots No I'm just trying to use the same logic you are.

Oh Superman held a Galaxy he is so strong and unless you can do something like you don't have a chance. And it isn't PIS if you read Thor you would know Thor has on numerous occasions done things that most people would think far exceeds his power. He suffers from the Superman Syndrome. You know hold back most of your power, Thor does that to.

He has harmed Celestials and Galactus, defeated Skyfathers all at normal levels.

But it was more as a highlight but if you really wanna go into bigger power levels. Surutur used one Galaxy to forge his sword. Odin has shook and blasted apart multiple Galaxies. Heck he shook the Multiverse.

RKT >> than those two.

So dealing wtih Galaxy wide feats are something that isn't a high end feat for RKT.

cooliosss
No I'm just trying to use the same logic you are.

Oh Superman held a Galaxy he is so strong and unless you can do something like you don't have a chance. And it isn't PIS if you read Thor you would know Thor has on numerous occasions done things that most people would think far exceeds his power. He suffers from the Superman Syndrome. You know hold back most of your power, Thor does that to.

He has harmed Celestials and Galactus, defeated Skyfathers all at normal levels.

But it was more as a highlight but if you really wanna go into bigger power levels. Surutur used one Galaxy to forge his sword. Odin has shook and blasted apart multiple Galaxies. Heck he shook the Multiverse.

RKT >> than those two.

So dealing wtih Galaxy wide feats are something that isn't a high end feat for RKT.

at the end of the dc 1 million storyline kal kent is containing with his vision a hugr massive object that was suppose to erase the galaxy , and as i said again the thing with kal kent that while doing all those crazy feats he was weaken punching time and holding galaxies while they are moving are all feats of a weak version of kal kent his full power was never revealed because he was only like for 1 storyline but it was stated that at full power he is an omnipotent being that can bust galaxies with easy he is much stronger then thor and he is also stronger then RKT and in a fight with his greater speed he will just speedblitz RKT and kill him

cooliosss
RKT had only like 2 apirences and suddenly everyone deside he is stronger then odin and everything odin can do he can also do and do it better so sudenly all the feats of odin are his feats? it doesnt work this way it was stated that kal kent is greater then silver age superman so now what i should take all silver age superman feats and double them or something? unless RKT show some feats its not canon to say he has odin feats

and as i recall corectly he was beat up by rulk

D_Dude1210
Awww Cooliosss/poochio got banned again. Lol. stick out tongue

Mshinu
didnt you realize by now that you are like a fly in this debate? you cant bring an argument so you buz and buz all around without being taken seriously please f^ck off

Not really a debate, just a rather silly person getting shitstomped.
wavey byebye sock boy.

Nihilist
Galactus shitshomps him with ease

i am iron man
Stops at 6

JakeTheBank
lol

Welcome back!

i am iron man
are you talking to me?.... well actually i am new here but thanks anyway smile

JakeTheBank
lol

Goodbye!

coelio
Lol hi

JakeTheBank
Sup?

coelio
biz are good man ....biz are good smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.