Colossus Vs Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://www.superherotimes.com/news/images/ChromeColossus.gif

red redemption
toxin break his arm

Black bolt z
Colossus your sig frightens me.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Colossus your sig frightens me. how so

red redemption
its like the colossus who stands under is drinking the piss of the above colossus

red redemption
or is trying to lick his balls

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how so Just looks wrong.Go with that seizures picture you had before.

Mshinu
Luckily for the russian boy, Toxin is no Gargan.

red redemption
toxin break his arm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Toxin rips his arm's off.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mshinu
Luckily for the russian boy, Toxin is no Gargan.

Gargan already got his ass handed to him by Colossus, and Luke Cage....TWICE!!!! He's a joke.

Toxin is no match, no symbiote is if you want the honest truth.

red redemption
Originally posted by KingD19
Gargan already got his ass handed to him by Colossus, and Luke Cage....TWICE!!!! He's a joke.

dude.... both toxin and gargan are ripping his arms off

StiltmanFTW

You were thinking he was serious...? shock

facepalm

Mshinu

laughing Seriously, Gargan the Great beats tinman into aluminium foil, then poos in the foil, wraps it up and mails it to the X-mansion.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Did Colossus truly hand Gargan his ass?

They fought twice in that mini. In the first fight Colossus took a piece of debris and knocked Gargan down with it and slid away with Iceman. As I recall, Gargan was relatively unharmed.

In the second scene, they were going toe to toe and Gargan had Colossus struggling I believe.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Did Colossus truly hand Gargan his ass?

They fought twice in that mini. In the first fight Colossus took a piece of debris and knocked Gargan down with it and slid away with Iceman. As I recall, Gargan was relatively unharmed.

In the second scene, they were going toe to toe and Gargan had Colossus struggling I believe.

He was choking on his own blood.

We saw only one panel from their second fight, apparently it was a stalemate.

StiltmanFTW
But I guess he actually fended him off so he could join X-Men in that big "United we stand" moment.

Class 15 "brick" has beaten the shit out of Gargan, for God's sake...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
But I guess he actually fended him off so he could join X-Men in that big "United we stand" moment.

Class 15 "brick" has beaten the shit out of Gargan, for God's sake... Gargan loosing = Definition of PIS

snoopdogg
Toxin rips his arms off.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Gargan loosing = Definition of PIS

To be fair, he was weakened after his battle with Rune King Thor, Super Buu, pre-Crisis Superman and Wolverine.

KingD19
And Gargan was doing that thing where he grows to like 15 feet tall. It looked more life Colossus was struggling with his size more than anything. Especially since Gargan was literally trying to eat him.

And like I said...Luke Cage floored Gargan, twice. He's nothing compared to Colossus, neither is Toxin.

I know you're not saying Luke Cage is stronger than Colossus?

StiltmanFTW
And Gargan was doing that thing where he grows to like 15 feet tall. It looked more life Colossus was struggling with his size more than anything. Especially since Gargan was literally trying to eat him.

And like I said...Luke Cage floored Gargan, twice. He's nothing compared to Colossus, neither is Toxin.

Losing to Cage actually wasn't a bad showing for Gargan. He has way worse. Like getting shitstomped by American Eagle.

r0nm0n88
colossus wins this

Parmaniac
Losing to Cage actually wasn't a bad showing for Gargan. He has way worse. Like getting shitstomped by American Eagle. That was a Garganbot

Rage.Of.Olympus

No one's claiming that Luke Cage is stronger than Colossus but you have to realize that fights in comics don't go according to stats in handbooks. Don't be surprised if you see a comic where Luke Cage stalemates Colossus etc.

Ares might be weaker than Colossus according to handbooks but I'm almost %100 sure that if Ares and Colossus had fought during the crossover, Ares would have beat the utter shit out of Colossus. Just the vibe I was getting from Ares. They were going with the entire "His a God, ZOMG!" angle in that mini. There was a reason as to why Cyclop's thought that sending Dani to Hela to gain god like powers was the only way to stop Ares (Namor was dealing with Sentry.).

That's why I rank characters according to their status and not how much handbooks say the can lift. That shit has been ignored to many times to have any value outside of giving us an idea of who should be stronger than who but even that purpose is just about useless at this point.

Gargan and Colossus were definitely going toe to toe in both their fights.

He was choking on his own blood.

We saw only one panel from their second fight, apparently it was a stalemate.

You seem to be right. From what I saw, they were going toe to toe (We saw various panels of them fighting in different issues.) and Colossus downed him by hitting him with a piece of debris upside his head.

Yea, I just checked and it was.

If I had no previous knowledge of either characters and someone showed me only those two encounters, I would have said the two are about physical equals.

Mshinu
That was a Garganbot

Yes, definately not the real Gargan. The real Gargan was busy pwning full power Tyrant off panel.

snoopdogg
Colossus' fist>>>>>>>>>piece of pavement.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So?

I've seen to many instances where characters as strong as Thor, Superman, the Hulk, the Destroyer etc. grab debris, girders, lamp posts, cars etc. and use it to attack their enemies, and said attacks seem to be more effective to think Colossus using debris actually means anything.

It's the magic of comic books.

snoopdogg
Colossus' fist>>>>>>>>>lamp post.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus bends way to easily for him to be more durable than a lamp post.

What do you think the "1.5 tons per pound" meant?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus' fist>>>>>>>>>lamp post. Not if it's an adamatium lamp post

nicamarvin
Not if it's an adamatium lamp post in nicaragua we used to have lamp posts made out of hollow steel, but wen durnk drivers were crashing into them, they just got destroyed, now they are making them out of solid concrete and instead of destroyed lamp posts now we are having Dead Drunk drivers.... eek!

snoopdogg
Colossus bends way to easily for him to be more durable than a lamp post.

What do you think the "1.5 tons per pound" meant? What do you mean?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
in nicaragua we used to have lamp posts made out of hollow steel, but wen durnk drivers were crashing into them, they just got destroyed, now they are making them out of solid concrete and instead of destroyed lamp posts now we are having Dead Drunk drivers.... eek! no expression

r0nm0n88
So?

I've seen to many instances where characters as strong as Thor, Superman, the Hulk, the Destroyer etc. grab debris, girders, lamp posts, cars etc. and use it to attack their enemies, and said attacks seem to be more effective to think Colossus using debris actually means anything.

It's the magic of comic books.

very true, ive always thought, shouldnt their fist be harder, and hurt more. but like you said comic book magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.