Thanos and odin vs. Mephisto and Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Thanos has 10 days prep with access to all his regular materials + asgards materials.

They have to fight mephisto and dormammu in their realm(they merged their realm).

If T1 is has no chance add Darkseid and 4 days more prep.

JakeTheBank
Team 1. They don't need Darkseid.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 1. They don't need Darkseid. Really?The only time i've seen mephisto go down in his won realm is when A):The beyondersbanes exploded(SWII) and B):To adam warlock and the soul gem.And even then it was just a test of who had a stronger control over soul.

JakeTheBank
Thanos and Odin with ten days prep is enough, imo. If they just invaded, they'd be screwed, though.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

shokosugi
Team 2

Colossus-Big C
mephisto outside his realm is a joke

Utrigita
The question is how exactly Dormammu and Mephistos combined realm would affect the powerlevel of especially Mephisto, Dormammu seems (atleast to me) as being better at keeping a high powerlevel when leaving his dimension in comparison to Mephisto, while Mephisto can hold a very high powerlevel while within his own dimension (if written to it).

However giving Thanos and Odin 10 days of prep against two beings they more or less knows the full capacity of is imo a bit overextended, one would have given Odin and Thanos a real challenge, 10 just swings it to much in their favor from my perspective.

Odin and Thanos for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.