Trish vs Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Samus doesn't have her power suit. Trish can't use her lightning. this is purely a hand to hand fight, so no guns (of course).

which of these blonds win?

ScreamPaste
Trish better have something really good in her back-pocket. >_>

CosmicComet
Trish is ugly. She loses.

Sin_Volvagia
i0vo2k037yg

gCncxYxYVAA
2:54

Let that decide. Trish has the advantage with lightning but that's not allowed. She can regenerate though

EDIT: Almost forgot

5TCdA1wJBm4

BloodRain
Samus is the better fighter, not that Trish isnt good herself, and both have above human skills 'cept Trish has a demons body with some good regen on her. Not sure.

Sin_Volvagia
Trish wins since Samus is only peak human (minus speed and jumping ability).

BloodRain
^Meant to Edit: Gloria flew over my head there. Yeah combat isn't all in Samus' favour now.

Demonic Phoenix
Without her suit, Samus loses.

The Scenario
How am I even supposed to argue this? Samus' suit is how she fights. Until Other M, she's never even fought in melee in the games, and I doubt she'll be suitless there.

Oh, well. I'm going to go ahead and say Samus is faster and stronger, with better reaction time, if not as experienced a combatant. Is this Zero Suit Samus? That does matter, since the Zero Suit has its own sheilding.

Alright, last time I posted Manga scans, they didn't show for everyone, so you guys need to tell me. The feats are as follows: tanking a strike from Ridley unarmored, punching a crater in the ground at age five, also unarmored, and defeating several Federation Police in melee, once again, without armor..

http://img-a.onemanga.com/mangas/00000606/000069502/09.jpg

http://img-a.onemanga.com/mangas/00000606/000053152/14.jpg

http://img-a.onemanga.com/mangas/00000606/000116442/15.jpg

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Without her suit, Samus loses.
This.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by The Scenario
How am I even supposed to argue this? Samus' suit is how she fights. Until Other M, she's never even fought in melee in the games, and I doubt she'll be suitless there.

Oh, well. I'm going to go ahead and say Samus is faster and stronger, with better reaction time, if not as experienced a combatant. Is this Zero Suit Samus? That does matter, since the Zero Suit has its own sheilding.

Alright, last time I posted Manga scans, they didn't show for everyone, so you guys need to tell me. The feats are as follows: tanking a strike from Ridley unarmored, punching a crater in the ground at age five, also unarmored, and defeating several Federation Police in melee, once again, without armor..

Can't see them but I got their URLs. smart

From the scans, Samus should be at Trish's level but she lacks regeneration.

EDIT: Quoting the post did the trick.

Ridley_Prime

The first part is hardly even a feat since Ridley was just holding back/toying with her.

LLLLLink
Wow, Samus..... kicks ass. no expression

Cyner
Well I'm pretty biased so I'm gonna say that based on manga feats Samus wins.

However I'd love to see what the Metroid DNA infusion added to her already ridiculous speed, reaction time, strength, and durability. Get on the ball Nintendo, this is serious business.

Edit:

@Sin
Samus is pretty far above peak human

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Cyner
However I'd love to see what the Metroid DNA infusion added to her already ridiculous speed, reaction time, strength, and durability.
Allowed her to absorb X-Parasites and made her more vulnerable to ice/cold. That's it really.

The Scenario
As it turns out, Samus grew up on a planet that is 20% smaller than earth, yet over 850 times its mass. The G forces Samus pulls simply by by standing up are astronomical. Going by someone else's math (whom I trust on another forum), Samus would weigh roughly 85 tons on Zebes' surface.

FinalAnswer
****ing math.

Ridley_Prime
... What's Wolverine got to do with any of this?

The Scenario
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
... What's Wolverine got to do with any of this?

As I said, this was on another forum. I simply copy/pasted the math from that thread, which was Wolverine vs. Ridley.

Demonic Phoenix
As I said, this was on another forum. I simply copy/pasted the math from that thread, which was Wolverine vs. Ridley.

Wolverine vs. Ridley? no expression

Logically speaking, that thread should have been over with the first reply.

Cyner
Allowed her to absorb X-Parasites and made her more vulnerable to ice/cold. That's it really.

Don't be special, by the end she's no longer vulnerable to cold.

idk I think Nintendo just didn't expand on it as much as they should have. Samus could gain life draining abilities and increased durability. Seeing that you can only kill a Metroid by first freezing them with their only weakness which is cold temperatures at or near absolute zero and then attacking them with super high powered weapons.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Wolverine vs. Ridley? no expression

Logically speaking, that thread should have been over with the first reply.

I didn't paricipate much in the thread, but the general consensus was that as long as Ridley stayed in the stratosphere he'd be able to win. The biggest discussion was whether or not Ridley was fast enough to throw Wolverine into a nearby star before he regenerated enough to murder his ass.

FinalAnswer
I didn't paricipate much in the thread, but the general consensus was that as long as Ridley stayed in the stratosphere he'd be able to win. The biggest discussion was whether or not Ridley was fast enough to throw Wolverine into a nearby star before he regenerated enough to murder his ass.

Wolverine would just claw his way back to life with his clawz, then claw Ridley to death with his indestructable clawz.

Keollyn
Samus punches Trish in the crotch.

Ridley_Prime
Oh... Hmm'k. Was it Omega Ridley or Meta-Ridley vs Wolvie, or just the regular incarnation?

Don't be special, by the end she's no longer vulnerable to cold.

idk I think Nintendo just didn't expand on it as much as they should have. Samus could gain life draining abilities and increased durability. Seeing that you can only kill a Metroid by first freezing them with their only weakness which is cold temperatures at or near absolute zero and then attacking them with super high powered weapons.
Yeah, thanks to the Varia Suit, but we all know she loses (or doesn't have) her equipment and stuff at the beginning of the next game. stick out tongue

Metroid's life draining abilities? Pretty sure that's what she used to absorb the X-Parasites.
How do you think it should have been expanded on more?

Cyner
Oh... Hmm'k. Was it Omega Ridley or Meta-Ridley vs Wolvie, or just the regular incarnation?

Yeah, thanks to the Varia Suit, but we all know she loses (or doesn't have) her equipment and stuff at the beginning of the next game. stick out tongue

Metroid's life draining abilities? Pretty sure that's what she used to absorb the X-Parasites.
How do you think it should have been expanded on more?

The durability factor i mentioned... As for life stealing, I mean on any life form not just auto absorbing X parasites.

It doesn't matter what Ridley you use because if Ridley can survive even one charged shot from Samus' combined beam of Super Metroid then he has more than enough durability to take no damage from wolverine ever.

Ridley_Prime
The durability factor i mentioned... As for life stealing, I mean on any life form not just auto absorbing X parasites.

It doesn't matter what Ridley you use because if Ridley can survive even one charged shot from Samus' combined beam of Super Metroid then he has more than enough durability to take no damage from wolverine ever.
Well if that's something you're suggesting should be had in a post-Fusion game, I would hope there's some kind of gameplay limit to how much life energy you steal. Otherwise you could just go through the whole game doing that, making her other weapons/abilities pretty much obsolete. erm

True enough now that ya put it that way. stick out tongue Just thought I'd ask because I question if Wolvie's clawz could penetrate Omega Ridley's phazite armor, which Samus could only destroy with x-ray vision combined with high-frequency blasts.

Cyner
Well if that's something you're suggesting should be had in a post-Fusion game, I would hope there's some kind of gameplay limit to how much life energy you steal. Otherwise you could just go through the whole game doing that, making her other weapons/abilities pretty much obsolete. erm

True enough now that ya put it that way. stick out tongue Just thought I'd ask because I question if Wolvie's clawz could penetrate Omega Ridley's phazite armor, which Samus could only destroy with x-ray vision combined with high-frequency blasts.

Maybe if the life steal were a melee only technique and you could only use it at the end of a complicated combo... lol idk. It should still be something she can do. Commanding Metroids would be a cool thing also, but are there any metroids still in existence?

The Scenario

Wasn't specified, but eventually decided on regular.

http://www.metroid-database.com/?g=features&p=faq4#stage04

I think that ship has sailed.

I'm almost positive that Federation has backups.

Cyner
Curse your fanboy ways Scenario. Oh well, we'll see what happens in 3 or 4 years.

Edit: I can agree with that, everyone wants a piece of that Metroid action.

RE: Blaxican
The thought that people think that any character in the Samus-verse can do shit to Wolverine makes me laugh.

ScreamPaste
Bathe him in plasma, leaves behind nice adamantium skeleton which may eventually regenerate due entirely to the sheer size of his fanbase. Still counts as a loss for him, though. no expression

Cyner
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Bathe him in plasma, leaves behind nice adamantium skeleton which may eventually regenerate due entirely to the sheer size of his fanbase. Still counts as a loss for him, though. no expression

Samus' Wave beam makes it also pass through the adamantium. Totally destroying all of his cells. Wolverine gets one shotted by Samus.

ScreamPaste
Debatable, Adamantium has reached some sort of godly level in Marvel where it can touch intangible shit and make magic and things mess up.

I liked it better when it was just indestructable.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The thought that people think that any character in the Samus-verse can do shit to Wolverine makes me laugh.

The thought that you think that no character in the Samus-verse can do shit to Wolverine makes me facepalm myself.

Sin_Volvagia

I honestly hope all that overpowered crap that Wolverine had been doing is all non-canon. He shouldn't even survive a fight with the Hulk.

MooCowofJustice
It should be as simple for Hulk as grab him, and throw him into the sun.

Frankly I hope it happens. He won't die since that sun apparently won't melt his adamantium, and he'll just regenerate from it. That'll hurt for quite a while. At least until the ever increasing in power Thor goes and stands on the sun and brings him back.

Wait, can Wolverine survive in space?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
It should be as simple for Hulk as grab him, and throw him into the sun.

Frankly I hope it happens. He won't die since that sun apparently won't melt his adamantium, and he'll just regenerate from it. That'll hurt for quite a while. At least until the ever increasing in power Thor goes and stands on the sun and brings him back.

Wait, can Wolverine survive in space?

His body tissue should theoretically regenerate from any damage it suffers due to asphyxiation.

You guys just don't get it. Wave beam? Logan will deflect it back with his claws. Black hole missile thingy? Logan's claws > singularities. Hulk can't even throw him into a sun because he'll just cut the sun in half. You guys seriously underestimate Logan. He's the best at what he does and what he does isn't very nice. FFS.

idiots

Demonic Phoenix
You guys just don't get it. Wave beam? Logan will deflect it back with his claws. Black hole missile thingy? Logan's claws > singularities. Hulk can't even throw him into a sun because he'll just cut the sun in half. You guys seriously underestimate Logan. He's the best at what he does and what he does isn't very nice. FFS.

idiots

No no. Bone Claw Wolverine >>> Singularities and the sun.

super13

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t433381.html

Ms.Marvel
youre dumb big grin

Sin_Volvagia
You guys seriously underestimate Logan. He's the best at what he does and what he does isn't very nice.

Yeah, never underestimate the power of PIS, CIS, and jobber aura.

Demonic Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t433381.html

Bone Claw Wolverine > Wolverine 131

Also, Batkick > Wolverine biscuits

The Scenario
This went off in a completely different direction, but I can't say I don't approve.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.