High-End Battle: Iron Man Versus Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
I know that a lot of comic book characters have high-end and low-end showings, which sometimes makes it difficult to determine their measure. This is my attempt to mediate that somewhat.

Iron Man and Captain America face off in Central Park. Only their high-end feats are allowed for consideration, meaning they're both going in at their best. Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Iron Man. Honestly, Steve shouldn't have a chance in hell if Tony wants to kill or even just beat him in a fight. Not without some kind of prep or plot device.

XanatosForever
Did I pick a bad match-up? sad

marwash22
lol... yes! yes you did pick a bad matchup. good idea though.

JakeTheBank
Not really "bad", no, but Cap is seriously disadvantaged here. He knows Tony though and his shield will help him defend against his attacks, but in the end Iron Man should win nearly every single time.

twizzlers713
iron man could just fly above captain and release some rediculous energy blast over and over until cap can't stop it.

Black bolt z
Iron man.

Try high end feats for like batman and cap.

BUSTER1
Tony ftw

Parmaniac
Isn't
"only high showings" in a way = CISless?

BruceSkywalker
Tony ftw

BattleMage
I'm going with Cap on this one.

Angel Watching
Iron man

rotiart
If it was cap with only high end showings and irons mans first suit or something maybe..( the one that couldn't fly) but otherwise iron man had way too many options. Sonics. Ground and pound. Area blasts.

the ninjak
Extremis 10/10

The suit can reach on ground speeds that make him little more than a blur.

Cap couldn't see or touch Stark in Civil War, Cap needed Vision in the rematch.

Juk3n
Someone who can fly at many times the speed of sound, has missiles, sonics, eletro-weaponry, can multi target, has lasers and can lift 100tons +, against a human man who punches things.

stupid thread is stupid.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Juk3n
Someone who can fly at many times the speed of sound, has missiles, sonics, eletro-weaponry, can multi target, has lasers and can lift 100tons +, against a human man who punches things.

stupid thread is stupid.

But Stark is also a huge douche. And that has to count as some sort of advantage for Cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.