What would you pick being buried in the ground or be burn to ashes when you die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
I for one would want to be buried when I die.The whole being ashes sounds creepy to me for whatever reason.What would you guys and dolls pick?

inimalist
giving my body to science

That ACDC Chick
id want my ashes scattered over the ocean, cause i dont wanna become a zombie ha-son

Ax3l
Becoming 89% Robot.

Bicnarok

MildPossession
I'm still between cremation or donation to science. I don't like the thought of burial and some day in the future some moron digging me up for archaelogical research or grave robbers... yes, I do realise I will not know about it because I'd be well dead, but still.

Impediment
Cremation. I don't wish to have my body rot away six feet under, nor do I want my surviving family to spend $1200+ on a box just to put my body in and then bury it.

Rogue Jedi
Vader.

LanceWindu
Cremation.

Mairuzu
taxidermy

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
id want my ashes scattered over the ocean, cause i dont wanna become a zombie ha-son

Very clever point lol! laughing

Selphie
buried sans coffin

I personally dislike cremation, due to the fact that I know what they do to your body before and after, and what happens to your body while you are in the oven. I job shadowed a funeral director, and got to go to a crematory. no expression

jinXed by JaNx
I want to be frozen in carbonite and turned into a timeless statue. Finding, Carbonite may be a problem, so, i'll settle for Gold.

MildPossession
Well say in your will or to them that you don't want that much spent on a coffin and so on. Don't know about America, but you can get buried in more or less what you want here. I remember someone getting buried in a basket like material box that they made for their own funeral after finding out they were dying...

AbnormalButSane
I want to be buried in a large tomb, specifically a pyramid, a tribute to my greatness.

BackFire
I'll be dead, I don't care what is done with my left overs.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by BackFire
I'll be dead, I don't care what is done with my left overs.
so we can just fry them up on the grill and chow down?

Wild Shadow
cremation its cheaper less of a hassle but wait a few days in case my brain is still alive.

mikeydude
I hope not,

I want to be cremated. Easy, fast, cheap.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I for one would want to be buried when I die.The whole being ashes sounds creepy to me for whatever reason.What would you guys and dolls pick?

smokin' I wanna get burned,then get my ashes mixed with tabacco and get smoke in a giant reefer

Ax3l
Originally posted by Selphie
buried sans coffin

I personally dislike cremation, due to the fact that I know what they do to your body before and after, and what happens to your body while you are in the oven. I job shadowed a funeral director, and got to go to a crematory. no expression

Was it hot?

herbvin

AsbestosFlaygon
Sex in a crematory?

Amazing Vrayo!!
Mummification big grin
Get put in an epic, golden tomb with booby traps.

lord xyz
hanging in someone's closet hopefully.

Wild Shadow
taxidermy ftw

Mindship
Put my ashes in a capsule and shoot it into space.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Ax3l
Was it hot?

herbvin After?! how the hell?

Leo.M
I pick to be donated, expect for my heart, that belongs to my baby love love (plus its a bad heart sad )

ADarksideJedi
Very interesting but good answears here.Keep it up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.