Team Void/Sentry vs. Team SBP vs. Team Thor vs. Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Void/Sentry
Rulk
King Hyperion

vs

SBP
Zod
H/P Doomsday

vs

Thor
Silver Surfer
WWH

vs

Superman
Captain Marvel
Flash (Barry)

NO CIS, NO PIS, NO BFR

All teams Bloodlusted.......who wins?

shokosugi
Team sbp > team supes >team void > team thor

Mshinu
Team Void dominates.

supremthor
Team SBP wines, others dont really even factor

Lord_Talron
barry soloes everyone except surfer smile

quanchi112
Void, the others can't beat him.

Black bolt z
Team SBP>Team void=Team thor=Team supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team SBP>Team void=Team thor=Team supes. How do they defeat the Void?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
How do they defeat the Void? By being stronger.

quanchi112
By being stronger. So if you are stronger you can beat Void. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Black bolt z
So if you are stronger you can beat Void. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud You say no one can beat void.O except thanos.

quanchi112
You say no one can beat void.O except thanos. Thanos doesn't beat the Void because he's stronger I actually use thought and reason and don't say asinine statements like you just did. I guess being stronger will scare the Void into submission, right? laughing out loud

Black bolt z
Thanos doesn't beat the Void because he's stronger I actually use thought and reason and don't say asinine statements like you just did. I guess being stronger will scare the Void into submission, right? laughing out loud What?Team SBP has more then enough power to beat void.Retcon punch + rulk PIS FTW!

shokosugi
How do they defeat the Void?

one word. Hellicarrier. Happy Dance

quanchi112
What?Team SBP has more then enough power to beat void.Retcon punch + rulk PIS FTW! When did Prime retcon punch anyone outside the events of infinite crisis? Wow.Originally posted by shokosugi
one word. Hellicarrier. Happy Dance That didn't defeat him. laughing out loud

Black bolt z
When did Prime retcon punch anyone outside the events of infinite crisis? Wow. That didn't defeat him. laughing out loud Why does it have to be outside?You just disregard what you don't like?

Except it did.Reverting him back to bob beat him.Obviously it's PIS but still canon.

quanchi112
Why does it have to be outside?You just disregard what you don't like?

Except it did.Reverting him back to bob beat him.Obviously it's PIS but still canon. The events going on by luthor made the retcon punch possible just like Superman and the other's fight made them able to do crazy things while fighting.

Dropping a helicarrier on top of all the other events caused this side to come out you don't just drop a helicarrier on him and win. The thing is they don't have access to the helicarrier anyways so it's a moot point either way.

Black bolt z
The events going on by luthor made the retcon punch possible just like Superman and the other's fight made them able to do crazy things while fighting.

Dropping a helicarrier on top of all the other events caused this side to come out you don't just drop a helicarrier on him and win. The thing is they don't have access to the helicarrier anyways so it's a moot point either way. What?That made no sense.

The helicarrier is a joke dude.Just like SG beating thanos.That doesn't mean it's not canon.

shokosugi
That didn't defeat him. laughing out loud

ok then, the strength of 1 Million hellicarriers being dropped on Void's head is equivalent to Superman's weakest punch or Thor's strongest punch.

Happy Dance

quanchi112
What?That made no sense.

The helicarrier is a joke dude.Just like SG beating thanos.That doesn't mean it's not canon. That did make sense you just didn't read infinite crisis so you have no clue about what it is I am talking about.

When did I say the helicarrier isn't canon?

Originally posted by shokosugi
ok then, the strength of 1 Million hellicarriers being dropped on Void's head is equivalent to Superman's weakest punch or Thor's strongest punch.

Happy Dance Thor's attacks, MM's attacks are greater than the helicarrier and they didn't defeat the Void and neither can Superman. Superman got beaten like a ragdoll by Henshaw with the rings who is far less powerful than the Void.

Black bolt z
That did make sense you just didn't read infinite crisis so you have no clue about what it is I am talking about.

When did I say the helicarrier isn't canon?

Thor's attacks, MM's attacks are greater than the helicarrier and they didn't defeat the Void and neither can Superman. Superman got beaten like a ragdoll by Henshaw with the rings who is far less powerful than the Void. No the way you described it made it just sound like gobbildy gook.Try it again.

shokosugi
henshaw with rings >>>>> Void

quanchi112
No the way you described it made it just sound like gobbildy gook.Try it again. You need to read the arc in the first place.Originally posted by shokosugi
henshaw with rings >>>>> Void Void has better feats and has taken on and crushed far superior forces than 3 k-nians who easily tossed him aside.

Black bolt z
You need to read the arc in the first place. Void has better feats and has taken on and crushed far superior forces than 3 k-nians who easily tossed him aside. I have.

Who has void defeated greater then him?MM?Still clinging to that one feat I see.

quanchi112
I have.

Who has void defeated greater then him?MM?Still clinging to that one feat I see. Strange, Thor, Loki with norn stones.

Black bolt z
Strange, Thor, Loki with norn stones. Void is above thor and strange would easily beat him without PIS.Loki didn't have enchanced durability.

quanchi112
Void is above thor and strange would easily beat him without PIS.Loki didn't have enchanced durability. Here's another case where you ignore what happens in the comics making you biased.

Black bolt z
Here's another case where you ignore what happens in the comics making you biased. Like I said everyone on KMC agrees you are the most biased person on the forums.Loki didn't have enchanced durability and you are really going to argue that reed and strange with prep couldn't do anything.Reed created a celestial killing gun in hours but he can't beat the void?Cmon...

quanchi112
Like I said everyone on KMC agrees you are the most biased person on the forums.Loki didn't have enchanced durability and you are really going to argue that reed and strange with prep couldn't do anything.Reed created a celestial killing gun in hours but he can't beat the void?Cmon... Loki's power was enhanced, silly.

So since reed exploited a weakness of the Celestials he can beat anyone lower than them with prep and every time he loses we ignore it. Bias.

Black bolt z
Loki's power was enhanced, silly.

So since reed exploited a weakness of the Celestials he can beat anyone lower than them with prep and every time he loses we ignore it. Bias. Not his durability

See both read creating a celestial gun and not being able to beta void are PIS.But on average showings he has shwon more then enough to be able to prep to beat void.

quanchi112
Not his durability

See both read creating a celestial gun and not being able to beta void are PIS.But on average showings he has shwon more then enough to be able to prep to beat void. His power levekl which was still nothing to Void.

Nope, sorry but since he hasn't ever stopped the Void he can't because the Void is that uber which is backed by his history and their showings.

Black bolt z
His power levekl which was still nothing to Void.

Nope, sorry but since he hasn't ever stopped the Void he can't because the Void is that uber which is backed by his history and their showings. His power level was greater but his durability was nothing.It's like MM.He has eternity level power but only human level durability(unless he amps himself).

quanchi112
His power level was greater but his durability was nothing.It's like MM.He has eternity level power but only human level durability(unless he amps himself). He resisted MM's powers though and Loki is still very hard to kill regardless and is one of the few characters who can survive being beheaded.

Black bolt z
He resisted MM's powers though and Loki is still very hard to kill regardless and is one of the few characters who can survive being beheaded. I thought he survived because RKT kept him alive not because he is uber.

quanchi112
I thought he survived because RKT kept him alive not because he is uber. Balder beheaded him. He survived because Loki made himself very hard to kill. You are confusing the RK Thor feat with something else entirely.

Black bolt z
But he was amped by norn stones correct?Wouldn't that keep him alive?Or am I confusing it again?

quanchi112
But he was amped by norn stones correct?Wouldn't that keep him alive?Or am I confusing it again? This happened in a thor comic and there was no amp involved.

Black bolt z
This happened in a thor comic and there was no amp involved. I'm confused I thought the comic that loki was beheaded was in RKT?

quanchi112
I'm confused I thought the comic that loki was beheaded was in RKT? No, he was beheaded in another story altogether by Balder who thought he killed him but soon as he left Loki reattached his head and said he's made it very hard to kill himself over the years.

Black bolt z
The what did RKT do to loki?He had the full energies of asgard correct?I forget what he did to him exactly.

quanchi112
The what did RKT do to loki?He had the full energies of asgard correct?I forget what he did to him exactly. Used a spell and took his head off as well.

Black bolt z
Used a spell and took his head off as well. So he did decapitate him.I was remembering correctly.

Now what?

quanchi112
So he did decapitate him.I was remembering correctly.

Now what? But this wasn't what I was referring to. Loki survived unamped his head being cleaved off.

Black bolt z
But this wasn't what I was referring to. Loki survived unamped his head being cleaved off. Okay.I forget what we were talking about before.

quanchi112
Okay.I forget what we were talking about before. Him being difficult to kill even when unamped.

Black bolt z
Him being difficult to kill even when unamped. He is.Still he doesn't have like insane durability.

quanchi112
He is.Still he doesn't have like insane durability. Unlike Superman he can survive having his head ripped off so killing him is much more difficult and a great feat.

Black bolt z
Unlike Superman he can survive having his head ripped off so killing him is much more difficult and a great feat. Mabye loki is like a cockroach.He can survive with his head off.

Also decapition =/= ripping in half.Things can live with no head.When he you them in half there is nothing to stop all the vital organs from just spilling on the floor.

quanchi112
Mabye loki is like a cockroach.He can survive with his head off.

Also decapition =/= ripping in half.Things can live with no head.When he you them in half there is nothing to stop all the vital organs from just spilling on the floor. Yes, proving how powerful the Void is to be able to pull it off so easily.

Slaanesh
team SBP win..Rulk absorb Void energy and punch his head off..SBP and HP Doomsday kill all the others..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team SBP win..Rulk absorb Void energy and punch his head off..SBP and HP Doomsday kill all the others.. Rulk couldn't do so against Thor and he Sentry also overloaded Absorbing Man.

Slaanesh
Rulk couldn't do so against Thor and he Sentry also overloaded Absorbing Man.

what can he absorb from Thor???

Absorbing Man is not Rulk..Rulk is awesome..plz don't compare Rulk with a nobody mad

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
what can he absorb from Thor???

Absorbing Man is not Rulk..Rulk is awesome..plz don't compare Rulk with a nobody mad Thor's powers, duh.

Absorbing Man has been absorbing powers for years and the Sentry was too much for him just as he'd be too much for Rulk as well. Rulk struggles with Wolverine.

Slaanesh
Thor's powers, duh.

Absorbing Man has been absorbing powers for years and the Sentry was too much for him just as he'd be too much for Rulk as well. Rulk struggles with Wolverine.

u mean his godly energy..can that even be absorb??

anyone would struggles against Wolverine..u know the destiny for humankind is that they will one day become cosmic entity..well..Wolverine is nearly there eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.