Ryu vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins in this epic cross-genre match?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/117341-160559-ryu.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/305957-93997-wolverine.jpg

lightyeargee
Wolverine Easily.

KingD19
Wolverine powers through everything Ryu can throw at him, then he guts him

Gecko4lif
Wolverine spends the next couple minutes recovering from a a pile of unbreakable bones

But then again Ryu is eqaul to akuma now possibly even a little > him so ryu should be able to bend wolverine over quite easily

vansonbee
Wolverine performs Seppuku before Ryu, for being overused by Marvel.

The only way to recover his honor.

BTW - Ryu KO Logan FTW. evil face

Stop reading my spoilers!

Get a life!

grimify
Ryu brutalizes him

psycho gundam
since there is no PIS, it's really hard to fight logan h2h without getting cut once.

ryu either gets lucky with repeated hadoukens, or he gets whittled down and dies.

Xplosive
Ryu easily.

Colossus-Big C
erm ryu gets phucked up and killed here

BruceSkywalker
dunno what really Ryu can do here...

all Logan will do is just regen constantly and eventually he will walk up to Ryu and gut him to bits and pieces

Battlehammer
RYU depending on incarnation.

JakeTheBank
Shinku Hadoken FTW.

Starscream M
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
dunno what really Ryu can do here...

all Logan will do is just regen constantly and eventually he will walk up to Ryu and gut him to bits and pieces ryu can...um...ko logan.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
RYU depending on incarnation. regular ryu

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
ryu can...um...ko logan.
Maybe, maybe not. I think Iron Fist would be a better/more interesting matchup for Ryu.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Maybe, maybe not. I think Iron Fist would be a better/more interesting matchup for Ryu. so make a if/ryu thread.

JakeTheBank
regular street fighter II ryu

SF II Ryu didn't have his crazy super moves like the Shin Shoryuken or the Shinku Hadoken. I suppose he could win against Logan, but I'm not comfortable in giving him the majority.

Omega Vision
so make a if/ryu thread.
You don't understand the rules for cross-genre threads do you?

Its not like cross-genre threads are kosher now as a free for all, its just Bada decided to allow one per week. This thread is probably going to get closed.

Starscream M
You don't understand the rules for cross-genre threads do you?

Its not like cross-genre threads are kosher now as a free for all, its just Bada decided to allow one per week. This thread is probably going to get closed. why can't this be the thread for this week then?

Omega Vision
why can't this be the thread for this week then?
Because it didn't get voted on.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
SF II Ryu didn't have his crazy super moves like the Shin Shoryuken or the Shinku Hadoken. I suppose he could win against Logan, but I'm not comfortable in giving him the majority. edited...I'm not that familiar with all different incarnations of Ryu

Starscream M
Because it didn't get voted on. oh. damn bureaucracy and red tape! mad

Omega Vision
oh. damn bureaucracy and red tape! mad
If there isn't some form of quality control then it just ends up being the same mess that got the CG threads banned in the first place.

the ninjak
Ryu in the Alpha Animated series casually dodged bullets before taking out 3 highly trained men.

In Street Fighter V he adapted an ability to see LINES that emanated from his opponents limbs giving him the ability to see most probable attacks strikes.

In the games he has chi based ranged and contact abilities which nullify and phase his opponent, weakening them long enough to unleash deadly or in Logan's case KOing attacks that would put a man like him out long enough to count for a win in this forum.

Simple truth is if Logan CUT Ryu like he does in the games it would be an instant fatality instead of the fighter continuing the way they do in the games.

It's pretty even.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
SF II Ryu didn't have his crazy super moves like the Shin Shoryuken or the Shinku Hadoken. he had shinkuhaduken in super streetfighter II

Tha C-Master
*Sigh* Ryu Kicks his ass... I'm sorry, but people should research their media (not aimed at the thread starter). Like he hasn't faced people who can remove his limbs with ease, dear God.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
*Sigh* Ryu Kicks his ass... I'm sorry, but people should research their media (not aimed at the thread starter). Like he hasn't faced people who can remove his limbs with ease, dear God. he's faced people with unbreakable skeletons and insane healing factors? who?

Tha C-Master
He's faced people who can destroy cities and mountains with a single strike and have vastly superhuman fighting skill, who can warp/teleport around, and can use instant kill soul attacks. I'm sure a skilled fighter with claws, which he has faced as well, is nothing new to him.

Now some of the weaker versions might have a fight on their hands, but the canon Ryu cleans house.

Prep-Man
RYU.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He's faced people who can destroy cities and mountains with a single strike and have vastly superhuman fighting skill, who can warp/teleport around, and can use instant kill soul attacks. I'm sure a skilled fighter with claws, which he has faced as well, is nothing new to him.

Now some of the weaker versions might have a fight on their hands, but the canon Ryu cleans house. gouki stomped him though

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by psycho gundam
gouki stomped him though Well I'd give Gouki the majority now... although that fight in Alpha 2 is a tie. Ryu will overpower him someday though.

BruceSkywalker
ryu can...um...ko logan.

so are editing your OP to make this a KO match

Wimjet
this thread has been done before and got shut down real quick sad

but i think wolverine would eventually get in close to Ryu and then cut him up into small pieces

chomperx9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Wolverine spends the next couple minutes recovering from a a pile of unbreakable bones

But then again Ryu is eqaul to akuma now possibly even a little > him so ryu should be able to bend wolverine over quite easily Akuma >> Ryu

Badabing
Who wins in this epic cross-genre match?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/117341-160559-ryu.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/305957-93997-wolverine.jpg One thread at a time and it has to be voted upon. You know this. If these threads keep popping up then I'll end the new format.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.