Dr.Strange, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Namor vs Superman, Zantanna, GL(Hal), Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins in a no holding back brawl?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by lawest9
Who wins in a no holding back brawl? Strange is taken out by Wonder Woman before He moves while Surfer Kills Zatanna before she moves. Superman Cooks Namor and BfR's Hulk in the first second. Leaving Hal,WW, and Superman against Surfer. Surfer Loses.

lawest9
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Strange is taken out by Wonder Woman before He moves while Surfer Kills Zatanna before she moves. Superman Cooks Namor and BfR's Hulk in the first second. Leaving Hal,WW, and Superman against Surfer. Surfer Loses. I have no problem with SS taking out Z with the PC before she can speak a spell, But how does Diana take out Strange before he can act?

lightyeargee
I have no problem with SS taking out Z with the PC before she can speak a spell, But how does Diana take out Strange before he can act? Because she's that fast, and Her lasso negates magic and Circe>>Strange and even she can't really do anything against WW in a direct fight.

lawest9
Because she's that fast, and Her lasso negates magic and Circe>>Strange and even she can't really do anything against WW in a direct fight. I admit as a DC fan I like the scenario.

lightyeargee
I admit as a DC fan I like the scenario. LOL Shouldn't be about who you are a fan of but more about is it the most plausible.

lawest9
LOL Shouldn't be about who you are a fan of but more about is it the most plausible. Oh yes.......it really was very plausible.

Sasaraixx
Adding mages in these fights is always difficult. Some will argue that they get taken out immediately by speedsters. If they aren't, then there is much any of the others can do to them.

I guess it depends which Dr. Strange this is. Between the 6 non-mages, Hulk and Namor lose all of their match ups and Surfer wins all 3 of his. Regardless, it's going to end up being 2 against Surfer and I think any combination of those 3 (Supes, WW, Hal) should be able to take him down.

But if it's classic Strange then it really doesn't matter. . .

Q99
LOL Shouldn't be about who you are a fan of but more about is it the most plausible.

She has lassoed mages to stop them from casting before, so yea, it's plausible.

axelraptor
if it's classic strange team 1 if not team 2

JakeTheBank
Classic Defenders win this, but anything less fails.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Classic Defenders win this, but anything less fails. This.

quanchi112
Team 1, 10/10.

Black bolt z
^Marvel biased much...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1, 10/10.

Hot damn, Quan.

You really think so? I'd only imagine giving the Classic Defenders 10/10 against the JLAers and even then, I'd be iffy about it. Current Strange is kinda lulzworthy in comparison to his former self and Surfer, while the most powerful here (arguably) can be battled on even terms with GL, leaving Supes or Diana to take on Namor or Hulk, which they'd get the majority against either, imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
^Marvel biased much... Yes, classic Strange along with these others while Surfer can take Superman apart makes this a solid wrap.

Hot damn, Quan.

You really think so? I'd only imagine giving the Classic Defenders 10/10 against the JLAers and even then, I'd be iffy about it. Current Strange is kinda lulzworthy in comparison to his former self and Surfer, while the most powerful here (arguably) can be battled on even terms with GL, leaving Supes or Diana to take on Namor or Hulk, which they'd get the majority against either, imo. Classic Strange.

galactusischere
Namor and Hulk are the weak links.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
Namor and Hulk are the weak links. I figured just namor.Hulk can hang with supes/surfer likes if they don't blitz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Namor and Hulk are the weak links. How is the Hulk a weak link?

Q99
How is the Hulk a weak link?

He lacks superspeed and doesn't fly or have range, so he's at something of a disadvantage to those in the same general weight class who have those things.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
He lacks superspeed and doesn't fly or have range, so he's at something of a disadvantage to those in the same general weight class who have those things. Most of these fights don't use superspeed ten percent of the time and slug it out.

Q99
Most of these fights don't use superspeed ten percent of the time and slug it out.

Yea, but this is a no-holding back fight, so they will be using it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, but this is a no-holding back fight, so they will be using it. When they don't hold back superspeed isn't always used. If Hulk is going all out he is going to hurt some people too when he connects.

Sasaraixx
Classic Defenders win this, but anything less fails.

Pretty much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Pretty much. Why?

Bouboumaster
No holding back? Team one stomp.
Because of Strange and Surfer.

At the start, Surfer can kill Zatana, and can begin to kill Sups, which would not take long to do so, with Sups weaknesses, and Surfer's natural abilities to kick ass.

Strange would auto-shield, protecting himself from at least everybody but Wonder Woman.

Namor would die quickly.

Hulk, being grounded, would be taken out easely.

Surfer kills Sups. You have now Wonder Woman and Hal vs Surfer and Strange. Surfer would beat the shit out of Diana, and would outpower Hal, in one-on-one. Strange would probably loose against Diana, but would murder Hal. At the end of the day, Surfer makes team 1 win.

JakeTheBank
Current Strange does all that?

Bouboumaster
Current Strange does all that?

No holding back, man

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
No holding back, man

I don't think current Strange is anywhere near that powerful to suggest him doing all of that, though. Classic is another story entirely.

Sasaraixx
I don't think current Strange is anywhere near that powerful to suggest him doing all of that, though. Classic is another story entirely.

I agree with this. But let's play along with Boubou's story. Given how he stacked up the match-ups there's still a way for team 2 to win.

If at the start, WW goes after Strange and Hal after surfer things change dramatically. Based on his own analysis WW would beat Strange one on one and Surfer would eventually overpower Hal. Does the latter happen before Superman destroys Namor and Zatanna turns Hulk into a rabbit? I don't think so. You'd then have Clark, Zatanna and Hal vs Surfer and there's no way he's winning that. So even by his own estimations, there is no way this is a stomp for Team 1. Two of team 1's members are a liability.

But as has been said before, if it's Classic Strange then Team 1 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.