How strong is Susanoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
How strong in your opinions is a complete Susanoo? How does it fare in a crossover match?...

The matches begin with Sasuke having already summoned Susanoo. The objective is not to kill Sasuke but to gauge Susanoo's durability, by attempting to tank the following attacks...

Ichigo's black getsuga

Soi Fon's bankai

Starrk's cero

Enel's thunder

Kizaru's laser kick

a punch from Garp

a sword swing from Mihawk

Hiei's dragon of the darkness

dw6xl
Ichigo's black getsuga - maybe tank it once or twice but i doubt 3 shots

Soi Fon's bankai - yeah i think so

Starrk's cero - no

Enel's thunder - hell no enel is a island buster

Kizaru's laser kick - hell no

a punch from Garp -i dk

a sword swing from Mihawk - hell no

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
How strong in your opinions is a complete Susanoo? How does it fare in a crossover match?...

The matches begin with Sasuke having already summoned Susanoo. The objective is not to kill Sasuke but to gauge Susanoo's durability, by attempting to tank the following attacks...

Ichigo's black getsuga

Soi Fon's bankai

Starrk's cero

Enel's thunder

Kizaru's laser kick

a punch from Garp

a sword swing from Mihawk

Hiei's dragon of the darkness

Sasuke's perfected Susano'o (w/o extra armor displayed in his 'fight' against Kakashi) doesn't have many durability feats. The weakest version (rib cage only) could mostly stand up to Raikage's attacks, but I have no idea just how powerful the perfected version is in terms of defense. In all likelihood, the intermediate version (skeleton) could easily stand up to Raikage's attacks.

That said, Danzou was able to get through the outer armor of Susano'o with multiple amped-Wind blasts.
It has a bow that doubles as a shield as well.

Q99
Enel's thunder depends on the level used. The kind he used for executions, and like Sanji took, Susano'o could handle that no problem, it wasn't all that powerful. The full super island-buster, no, that'd probably overwhelm it. It does depend somewhat on how concentrated it is though, the total power can be enough but too spread out.

Also, Itachi's susano'o took zero damage from Sasuke's Kirin, which channeled the power of a whole storm to do This, much more than Enel's normal lightning.

That might be because of it's shield though, which is likely a fair bit better than Sasuke's, since it was said to adjust it's characteristics to block any attack.

I think it could handle Kizaru's laser kick too.

Odd calls, I'd say Soi Fon's bankai has more power than one of Starrk's ceros, Enel's thunder, or Kizaru's kick.

Only in the back, notably, not it's more protected areas.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99

That might be because of it's shield though, which is likely a fair bit better than Sasuke's, since it was said to adjust it's characteristics to block any attack.

It was definitely due to the shield. The shield was used even when Susano'o was in the perfected form, (without the extra armor) so I'm guessing he can probably use it as long as he has the skeletal framework of the entire warrior.

It's likely much better. His is said to reflect any attack (physical-based ones only most likely), whereas Sasuke's is as far as we know, just a standard ethereal super-durable shield.

Originally posted by Q99

The armor seems to be even in thickness throughout. srug
So the outcome should have been the same if Danzou attacked from the side, and Sasuke never used Susano'o's bow/shield.
That's assuming the armor is the same thickness throughout.

dw6xl
Originally posted by Q99
Enel's thunder depends on the level used. The kind he used for executions, and like Sanji took, Susano'o could handle that no problem, it wasn't all that powerful. The full super island-buster, no, that'd probably overwhelm it. It does depend somewhat on how concentrated it is though, the total power can be enough but too spread out.

Also, Itachi's susano'o took zero damage from Sasuke's Kirin, which channeled the power of a whole storm to do This, much more than Enel's normal lightning.

I think it could handle Kizaru's laser kick too.

Odd calls, I'd say Soi Fon's bankai has more power than one of Starrk's ceros, Enel's thunder, or Kizaru's kick.

i kno soifon's far stronger than one of starrks ceros..but im very sure that susano couldnt tank hundreds of ceros being spammed from every direction

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/507/16/
i doubt susano can tank a couple of those

Q99
Originally posted by dw6xl
i kno soifon's far stronger than one of starrks ceros..but im very sure that susano couldnt tank hundreds of ceros being spammed from every direction

Well no, but it only mentioned one, not a whole barrage.

Again I think it could take one. Maybe more than one depending on how good it's shield is.

Itachi's shield definitely could.

dw6xl
Originally posted by Q99
Well no, but it only mentioned one, not a whole barrage.

Again I think it could take one. Maybe more than one depending on how good it's shield is.

Itachi's shield definitely could.

yeah i guess your right

Astner
There's no point in speculating. According to the official data book, it's supposedly indestructible. We'll have to wait and see what its limits are, even if unbounded there's still the issue of that it drains the user's life-force thus only being a temporal shield. Susanoo is no threat to cautious characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.