Crazy Ass Dream.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
Well,

i had a dream last night and kayla was in it and natalia, and TJ and luke,
there were alot of people at school in it, but it was an amazing dream.

i was at the clinton county fair. and in the dream mrs. oconners husband smoked, and he gave me like a whole nugget and like 2 pipes, and told me to go in this tent and pretend like im painting, but i was allowed to smoke.
so you and talia came up and said hi, and all of a sudden smelt it and started smoking too.... See More

then TJ comes up and booty bumps me and trys to run away with it, but talia hits him in his balls and he goes away crying. and then Aaron comes up and joins in.

then later after the fair was over all of a sudden wolverine comes out of nowhere and me and him start trying to fight deadpool. so were running to jakes camper with a bag of Dvds and ps3 games.
we got to his camper which is like where the courthouse should be. buts its like gone...

anyway, then me, jake, talia, you, and luke go to joes java and for some reason we walk into a For Today show. and its like crazy because im blowed off my ass and i dont know whats going on so i just collapse.

and then i woke up.....

crazy i know.

i just copy and pasted what i posted on facebook. so none of the people make sense... but still. crazy ass dream.

steverules_2
No one gives a flying shit

That ACDC Chick
my sister had a dream once that i was smoking weed and i turned into like a giant pac man and tried to nom nom nom her face off

Rogue Jedi
So where were the ****ing nargles?

AbnormalButSane
I had a dream that I was at the grocery store when a gunman came in and started shooting random people. Then when I finally escaped to outside, I realized my car had been stolen.

Rogue Jedi
I had a dream a few nights ago, Batman was there, I couldnt understand him.

mikeydude
Did he keep trying to say where is he?
Or justice? With a side of spegetti?

dadudemon
lol...

ass dreams.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
my sister had a dream once that i was smoking weed and i turned into like a giant pac man and tried to nom nom nom her face off That should be an above the influence commercial. Speaking of which, where the hell did above the influence go? I loved their commercials.

mikeydude
No clue.

amberchen
its like crazy because im blowed off my ass and i dont know whats going on so i just collapse.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
That should be an above the influence commercial. Speaking of which, where the hell did above the influence go? I loved their commercials.
they still have them
there's one with a chick and a boy spending the day together, then theres one of all these kids at a party and some of the kids are marionettes

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
my sister had a dream once that i was smoking weed and i turned into like a giant pac man and tried to nom nom nom her face off
oh and also, the smoke was rainbow colored

mikeydude
lol, like the green colored smoke that JB smoked outta the Bong of Destiny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.