Jeanne vs. Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
The Umbran Witch comes into a verbal argument with Kain about whether Witches or Vampires are better. She decides to neuter/kill him for mocking her clan, while Kain would like to keep her as his slave.

Round 1: The two square off.

Round 2: Jeanne calls Bayonetta while Kain summons Raziel. They square off.

Round 3: Jean summons the entire Umbra clan while Kain summons all the Vampires who used to be under his rule in the LoK verse. (Basically Kain, 4 lieutenants, and their clans).

Round 4: The entire Bayo-verse (minus Jubileus) and the entire LoK verse (minus the EG) join the battle for this round.

Round 5: Same as round 4, except Jubileus and EG have now entered battle.
For the sakes of this round, Jubileus and/or EG are not intangible or anything like that. (i.e. enemy weapon attacks will at least make contact and could hurt them)
The Chronoplast is transported onto the LoK side of the battlefield, and Moebius alone can enter it as many times as he wants. However, he can only travel back in time until the start of Round 5, or forward in time until the end of Round 5. (Basically, he time-travel to any point in time that is within the time-frame of Round 5)

~ Water attacks (if the combatants have any) are banned for Rounds 1-4. Queen Sheba is banned for Rounds 1-4. Time manipulation of any kind is banned for Rounds 1-4. Soul Stealing and Blood draining is banned for Rounds 1-4.
Jeanne has access to whatever weapons and abilities she is shown using, as do Kain, Raziel and Bayonetta and whoever else is in this battle. Raziel, Kain and the other vampires do not lose any health due to any negligence of feeding.

Combatants are rested between each round.
Combatants in Round 4 & 5 get a day of prep to prepare for the battle.

BA DUM DAM TISH.

Burning thought
I think the Umbran witches win until round 3 where it will get more interesting but I may change my mind after I have thought some on their powers. Cant recall Jeannes feats.

Sin_Volvagia
Can't say much here as I don't know much of LoK but Jubileus with both Eyes of the World is at level of MK's One Being. Is that allowed (of course Bayonetta and Balder would be disabled from fighting)?

Originally posted by Burning thought
I think the Umbran witches win until round 3 where it will get more interesting but I may change my mind after I have thought some on their powers. Cant recall Jeannes feats.

Jeane does the same stuff as Bayonetta but she did TK her own bullets in one scene.

Demonic Phoenix
I've allowed Sheba in Round 5, who if summoned, could one-shot anyone on the LoK side.
Also, Balder could TK a skyscraper.
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Can't say much here as I don't know much of LoK but Jubileus with both Eyes of the World is at level of MK's One Being. Is that allowed (of course Bayonetta and Balder would be disabled from fighting)?

Jeane does the same stuff as Bayonetta but she did TK her own bullets in one scene.

Nope. She can have either the right or left eye when revived. We only see her at half-power when Bayonetta & Jeanne fight her, so yeah.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

I know she does speedwise similiar things to Bayonetta but I dont recall strength feats. Most of her fights with Bayonetta seem like a combination of dramatic gun fights/dancing.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I've allowed Sheba in Round 5, who if summoned, could one-shot anyone on the LoK side.
Also, Balder could TK a skyscraper.

Nope. She can have either the right or left eye when revived. We only see her at half-power when Bayonetta & Jeanne fight her, so yeah.

Sheba will A: never get summoned and B, would not be able to hit anyone of note from LoK as she is not that fast. Jubileus is inferior to the EG who is enormous by comparison and the fact I dont think Jubileus has many feats as at the end of the game it only fights Bayonetta in what seems to be space.

Forgot about Balder, hmm...Not sure how that would help him unless he has things to lift to use as projectiles, launching Kain or Raziel would be useless as ofc, they can go incorporeal to escape telekinetic force.

Problem is, we know the power and strength/durability of normal fledgling vampires. Even the smaller ones are quite powerful but do we know the base strengths of an umbran witch? the normal Umbran witches when fighting Fortitudo just used their pistols, nothing as impressive as Bayonetta or Jeanne.

Sin_Volvagia
I know she does speedwise similiar things to Bayonetta but I dont recall strength feats. Most of her fights with Bayonetta seem like a combination of dramatic gun fights/dancing.

Jeanne did put down one of the boss angels (I think it was that water boss) by stomping on it.

Burning thought
Did she? hmm, cant recall. Could you find a video please if you find the time?

Sin_Volvagia
Did she? hmm, cant recall. Could you find a video please if you find the time?

TdnNmLXwRfI
2:30

Burning thought
I see, hard to gauge a number for strength but shes not a weakling thats for sure. What is her speed? I know she can keep up with Bayonetta but at the same time, she never gets Bayonetta either and I cant recall her doing equally impressive things.

Sin_Volvagia
I see, hard to gauge a number for strength but shes not a weakling thats for sure. What is her speed? I know she can keep up with Bayonetta but at the same time, she never gets Bayonetta either and I cant recall her doing equally impressive things.

She hasn't shown much in strength and speed feats but she has similar animal transformations, can summon some of the Infernal demons, wields similar weapons (including the Katana and whip). In gameplay, she deals more damage than Bayonetta but I do not think that counts. She still does the same things in gameplay.

Burning thought
Hm, taking that info into consideration Kain can possibly win against her in a 1 vs 1 but the second round is unfair. Bayonetta can beat Kain and Raziel especially when their nerfed. Her base speed is superior, kains best bet is mind control and using teleportation for distance in the hopes of nullifying her speed and lack of more effective ranged weapons (she has pistols and some leg mounted rockets iirc but their nowhere near as effective as her strength and swords).

Round 3 should be easy for Kain and the Lok vamps, I dont remember the Umbra clan having similiar feats to Bayonetta/Jeanne, they seemed less powerful by far wheras despite their advantage in technology Vampires heal almost instantly even as children and have strength and durability to make Raziel look for alternatives to fighting them such as tossing them in water.

Rounds 4 and 5 is where it gets serious. I think character for character, Bayonetta has more powerful entities such as Balder, considering he can be killed by gun launched lipstick his durability is probably canonically not that impressive but then again he can TK skyscrapers and is damn quick. His Tk also has at least orbital range perhaps making him more deadly in a full army battle than anyone else in Bayonetaverse.

Although I think EG>>>Jubilius not just in size and strength but in regeneration which would allow him to reform and even multiply loss limbs. Problem with round 5 is that time powers come into effect which may give Bayonetta advantages and other Umbra witches who can "witch time" as its more effective than Kains own time powers apart from incapacitate whihc is only single target. Lok would best win this through the EG, Circle of nine forming the reality warping region sized dome and using tactics (Kain, Sarafan like in the loZ are I belive the only people in this matchup who have real military/army experiance in battle and their tactics, movements and strategies would be better than Bayonettas side).

I think this is a good thread, unlike other universes against loK, I can see how Bayonetta's can match if not succeed LoK because they have clear and direct (not so ambigious) powers and a good list of effective weapons.

NemeBro
Balder was actually unharmed after his fight with Bayonetta if I recall right, he was toying with her was he not?

Burning thought
Cant remember, I thought the shot in his eye with the lipstick killed him? or defeated him? now that you mension it however you may be right hm...

Also does Balder have child Bayo in him? I think she was relevent for some of his power during their main fight?

NemeBro
Uh, dunno. I forget some of the specifics about the plot... Not that it was at all relevant to the game. erm

But yeah, I distinctly remember Balder turning out to be unharmed after the fight.

Burning thought
I thought that was a previous fight..hm, but he is not killed as he is in the eye of Jublius or however you spell it at the end. I recall him simply taking the child away but I cannot think to when chronologically this was.

It did hurt him though....

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Balder was actually unharmed after his fight with Bayonetta if I recall right, he was toying with her was he not?

I don't think he was toying with her. He just regenerated. It might've been because of the Left Eye of the World.

NemeBro
Also, when did Balder show global TK?

Burning thought
Did not know he was global, just orbital. His Tk can reach a satellite in orbit to control its function and bring it down. His lumen time freeze which allowed him to quickly catch bayonettas bullets was also impressive. i think hes even more of a threat than Bayonetta or Jubilieus tbh...

NemeBro
Did not know he was global, just orbital. His Tk can reach a satellite in orbit to control its function and bring it down. His lumen time freeze which allowed him to quickly catch bayonettas bullets was also impressive. i think hes even more of a threat than Bayonetta or Jubilieus tbh... Misread. Nevermind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.