Syndrome vs. Doctor Doom Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Syndrome from The Incredibles vs. Doctor Doom while on Silver Surfer's board from Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

Fight takes in the air over Manhattan, and can go anywhere from there, since this will be, mostly, and airborne fight methinks.

Syndrome has all of his gadgets and weapons. He also has his airship at his disposal.

Doom has his, I mean, Norrin Radd's board and all of it's incredibly underpowered glory. I mean, let's face it, people: If Surfer was as powerful in the film as he was in the comics, then Doom would be dead. No way that Surfer could be held captive like he was. Surfer was way gimped in this film. That is why I see this as an even match. So to speak.

Darth Martin
Will Syndrome's force fieelds contain Doom?

marwash22
Yeah, the raped Surfer to all hell in the movie... last i checked, even without the board Surfer is a badass; but that whole movie PIS-tastic.

As for this, even dwarfed in power, i don't see how Doom wouldn't murder Syndrome easily. I'm gonna have to watch the Incredibles to be completely sure though. Kinda forgot what all Syndrome could do.

Impediment
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Will Syndrome's force fieelds contain Doom?

I thought of that, too.

All I can say is: If he can catch him, then why not?

However, my knowledge of Zero Point Energy is limited since I am not a physicist.

BruceSkywalker
what exactly are Syndrome's powers

Placidity
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what exactly are Syndrome's powers

IIRC, just the Zero Point Energy thing.

If Doom can access the same powers as Surfer could, I'd speculate zero point energy won't do jack since Surfer was able to phase through Sue's forcefield.

Also Doom could just fire blasts from long range, and Syndrome has never shown that he can protect himself with his tech.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Placidity
IIRC, just the Zero Point Energy thing.

If Doom can access the same powers as Surfer could, I'd speculate zero point energy won't do jack since Surfer was able to phase through Sue's forcefield.

Also Doom could just fire blasts from long range, and Syndrome has never shown that he can protect himself with his tech.

ok, thanks..

DoomSurfer stomps

Robtard
Syndrome had the Zero Point Energy beam, could fly with rocket-boots and had a mini bomb that packed a massive bite.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Syndrome from The Incredibles vs. Doctor Doom while on Silver Surfer's board from Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

Fight takes in the air over Manhattan, and can go anywhere from there, since this will be, mostly, and airborne fight methinks.

Syndrome has all of his gadgets and weapons. He also has his airship at his disposal.

Doom has his, I mean, Norrin Radd's board and all of it's incredibly underpowered glory. I mean, let's face it, people: If Surfer was as powerful in the film as he was in the comics, then Doom would be dead. No way that Surfer could be held captive like he was. Surfer was way gimped in this film. That is why I see this as an even match. So to speak. Dunno, but your sig is epic.

XanatosForever
If Syndrome's got all his gear, would that include the droid? If so, then I could see Syndrome setting it loose to distract Doctor Surfer long enough to maybe figure a way to get him off that board. Hell, he might even be able to ZP Doom right off it, but that's a big stretch.

Darth Martin
If gadgets and weapons include the Omni-Droid I see Syndrome taking this. He seems smarter than Von Doom anyway.

Wei Phoenix
Doom stomps the droid and drome.

Impediment
mBIMQxsJb_s

If Doom can shrug off the Zero Point beams, then he has a chance.

Scythe

Doom has his, I mean, Norrin Radd's board and all of it's incredibly underpowered glory. I mean, let's face it, people: If Surfer was as powerful in the film as he was in the comics, then Doom would be dead. No way that Surfer could be held captive like he was. Surfer was way gimped in this film. That is why I see this as an even match. So to speak.

You saw The Incredibles when it was on the other day on that Disney channel, didn't ya? Haha, I know I did.

Hmm, I have to see FF 2 again, I barely remember it.

the ninjak
Doom Surfer's abilities are sufficient enough to beat Syndrome.

Impediment
Originally posted by Scythe
You saw The Incredibles when it was on the other day on that Disney channel, didn't ya? Haha, I know I did.

Hmm, I have to see FF 2 again, I barely remember it.

nahuh

I own it, Goat Boy.

Darth Martin
LOL at watching a great film on Disney Channel, or any other television station for that matter.

Scythe
nahuh

I own it, Goat Boy.

Oh shi-! I need to get it, twas an awesome movie.

Robtard
Best movie Pixar has done so far.

Wish the'd make a number 2.

Impediment
Seconded.

XanatosForever
So Impediment, I'd like a judgement call, since I think it could make a significant affect on this match-up: does Syndrome have control of the Omnidroid?

Impediment

I would assume so, since I made the OP.

Still, this is going to be an air fight, methinks, since both have flight.

XanatosForever
Maybe, but I could see Syndrome mostly using ZP as a fast one-up maneuver. With as fast as he was tossing Bob around, I think he could probably catch Surf Doc and toss him low enough for the droid to grab hold of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.