Crouching Tiger entourage vs. The Bloodpack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Li Mu Bai (Chow Yun-Fat), Yu Shu Lien (Michelle Yeoh), Jade Fox (Cheng Pei-pei), and young Jen (Zhang Ziyi) square off against The Bloodpack from Blade II, a group of vampire assassins formed to hunt and kill Blade.

Before anyone says anything, remember this: The characters from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon had INCREDIBLE screen feats, speed, acrobatics, and fighting skills. I say that they can compete with the Vamps in this fight.

Fight takes place in New York's Central Park at Midnight. Lots of open ground for combat and cover.

Also, so as to make this fight fair, this is a blade fight only. No firearms.

No, this is not gimping. Why? Because the Chinese warriors have no idea what a firearm is. Giving the vamps firearms would be a slaughter. All the Blood pack needs is their blades, swords, gigantic hammers, etc.

Who wins?

(Also, I was considering giving the Chinese warriors garlic etched, silver/titanium swords like Blade's sword to make the fight a little more even, since I'm of the opinion that if the Vamps score a hit on their opponents, then it would be a fatal one due to the sheer force of the Vamps' attack. That, and the Vamps are, in fact, hard to kill. What say?)

marwash22
I dunno what you were so worried about in terms of making this fair. imo, the Crouching tiger crew would rape. They're ten times the martial artists anyone from the Bloodpack is, and with a sword that works like Blade's... not even close. Those people could pretty much fly as well. Giving the bloodpack guns would probably be more fair considering the the blinding speeds the Crouchin tiger crew can deflect projectiles.

Impediment
Projectiles, yes. Speeding bullets? I highly doubt it.

In terms of making this fair, I only meant that the Vamps have superhuman vamp strength and the warriors do not.

Rogue Jedi
The asians pwn hard. The Blood pack didn't impress.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The asians pwn hard. The Blood pack didn't impress.

agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.