Fathers Day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
Is the most retarded celibrated day in america. Especially if you dont have a father...

Rogue Jedi
Not really, it's a day to show appreciation for ones father. Or father figure.

Ax3l
Happy Fathers day, to the dads out there.

Peach
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Not really, it's a day to show appreciation for ones father. Or father figure.

Assuming you have one that's worth appreciating.

mikeydude
Not really, it's a day to show appreciation for ones father. Or father figure. Originally posted by Peach
Assuming you have one that's worth appreciating.
Or even have a father figure worth appreciating.

Ax3l
Well, I have a father. So, happy fathers day, Dad. You've always been there for me, and aren't a deadbeat at all. So, thanks for that.

junstree
Happy Fathers day to the dads.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Peach
Assuming you have one that's worth appreciating. Very much so, more than I could have ever hoped for.

That ACDC Chick
as do i
my dad gets underapreciated in many ways all year long and Father's Day is the one day out of the year that we can really show him that we love him
he never asks for anything whether it be for his birthday or christmas and yet he constantly provides for us

Peach
One of the best decisions I ever made was cutting off all contact with my dad entirely. It's been seven years now and I've yet to regret it or feel like I'm missing anything.

Funnily enough, that was right around Father's Day as well.

ADarksideJedi
Even if you don't have a father you can still wish others who do a Happy Father's Day.My mom no longer has a dad and she still celebrates it.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Peach
One of the best decisions I ever made was cutting off all contact with my dad entirely. It's been seven years now and I've yet to regret it or feel like I'm missing anything.

Funnily enough, that was right around Father's Day as well.
what did he do that was so terrible that made you decide to break all communications with him for 7 years? blink

Peach
More or less, spent as long as I can remember merrily wrecking the lives of everyone in our family.

An abusive, deadbeat alcoholic who refuses to recognize he's done anything wrong and refuses to change anything is not someone I want in my life. I have no intentions to ever speak with or have any contact with him again unless he suddenly wakes up and makes some huge changes.

I don't see that ever happening. And honestly, I am perfectly fine with it. And the rest of my family feels the same way.

That ACDC Chick
i see one good thing hes done, that all dads have done...
made you who you are today srug

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
as do i
my dad gets underapreciated in many ways all year long and Father's Day is the one day out of the year that we can really show him that we love him
he never asks for anything whether it be for his birthday or christmas and yet he constantly provides for us My dad can kick your dad's ass.

That ACDC Chick
so? awesrug

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Ax3l
I'm actually surprised to hear your dad is still alive. He must be a man of, what, 90?

steverules_2
No thats RJ's age

Rogue Jedi
Nah, it's your I.Q.

MildPossession
I still see my Father but I don't respect him. So don't make a big deal out of the day. I get him a card and a present but don't particulary want to spend the whole day celebrating him.

Happy Father's Day for yesterday. The 20th here.

Ax3l
Nah, it's your I.Q. Now, without looking at google or any other search engine, what does "I.Q." stand for.

Spelling counts.

Edit: You also have 30 seconds to give me an answer

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
Now, without looking at google or any other search engine, what does "I.Q." stand for.

Spelling counts.

Irrational Queer. In other words, you.

Ax3l
What a failure at everything.

Did they not have Intelligence Quotient tests when you were growing up?

Rogue Jedi
What a failure at everything.

Did they not have Intelligence Quotient tests when you were growing up? Hey, I'm not the one who posted fake pictures online for years.

And yeah.

Ax3l
It's silly that you bring that up whenever you feel you want to burn me in any sort of way.

Feeble old man.

Rogue Jedi
It's silly that you bring that up whenever you feel you want to burn me in any sort of way.

Feeble old man. You called me out, beeotch.

Ax3l
Just to prove a point.

And, might I say, point proven.

Rogue Jedi
Sure it is!!!!

steverules_2
Nah, it's your I.Q.

So it's higher than yours then 131

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
So it's higher than yours then 131 No, that's just the marijuana talking.

mikeydude
Irrational Queer. In other words, you.
Did i ever tell you that i love you?

Ax3l
You two were made for each other.

steverules_2
I hear wedding bells

No, that's just the marijuana talking.

I didn't know you took marijuana

Rogue Jedi
You two were made for each other. So were you and ACDC chick.

Ax3l
So were you and ACDC chick.

How so?

Rogue Jedi
How so?

Because I said so.

Mairuzu
Thanks for buying all my video games when I was younger. Although you have stopped, my addiction hasn't. Thanks.

Oh and especially thanks for letting me use your gas card. **** yeah. Oh and thanks for my job.

Mairuzu
Oh, and also thanks for planting your seed into my mother when you were at your peak physical condition. It helps.

mikeydude
im glad you can open up like that.

Rogue Jedi
aaahhaahahaha.

mikeydude
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.