Twilight wolf pack vs Hulk dogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
fight in the woods..

14YmjnKBFaE

o0r6IsJcB0I&feature=related

hulk dogs have run into bella and the jacob and his pack gave decided to help and chase them off their land

Bouboumaster
Hulk beats them all.

marwash22
i have to give it to the wolves. I think they are equal in size, but those wolves have teeth/jaws strong enough to rip apart a twilight vamp.

Placidity
^ Yea, but you don't know that the Hulk Dogs couldn't do it too.

Not enough feats to compare imo.

OP doesn't specify how many Wolves vs Dogs, so I'm guessing its the three Hulk Dogs vs the whole Wolf pack. If thats the case then it'd be a good fight.

the ninjak
Gamma Dogs would KILL the Werewolves. They gave Hulk a challenge!

Gamma dogs would simply crush the werewolves in their mouths.

Davis Bloome
Hulk Dogs win relatively easily, the Hulk even seemed to have trouble taking them out at first, so I'm sure they could rip through some Twilight wolves easily.

marwash22
I'm pretty sure Hulk was trying to keep Betty safe, so fighting wasn't exactly a priority.

KingD19
Originally posted by marwash22
I'm pretty sure Hulk was trying to keep Betty safe, so fighting wasn't exactly a priority.

But they did manage to hurt Hulk, which in and of itself is amazing. It wasn't until he started growing did he snap their jaws and stuff.

marwash22
Hulk is extremely resistant to harm, but his skin isn't granite-hard like TwiVamps. The TwiWolves can use their teeth/jaws to rip through granite-hard TwiVamps... there are no such feats for the Hulk Dogs.

Wild Shadow
there was no real indication in the film that their skin was granite hard.. plus hulk took heavy caliber bullets and even a tank shell although indirectly.

dadudemon
I wanna say the Mutant dogs.

Hulk is much stronger than a Twivamp...by far. Ang Lee's Hulk is just plain badass. Where I'm going with that is obvious.

After watching that clip, I remembered how much better Ang Lee's film was than Leterrier's Hulks film.

Wild Shadow
if heavy caliber bullets had hit a twivamp he be shattered... hulk doesnt have that problem

marwash22
this is the Hulk Dogs vs. the TwiWolves... not The Hulk vs. the TwiWolves. Those dogs didn't have Hulk's invulnerability or his HF. iirc, they exploded when Hulk hit them.

The wolves have a stronger bite-force, they're faster, more agile and can communicate via TP.

@ Wild Shadow

What do you mean by there was no indication that the TwiVamps skin is granite hard?

Rogue Jedi
Toilet Paper? Wuuuuuuuuut?

Wild Shadow
you havent offered any proof to your statement a problem that you bn running into for a long time...

repeating it and saying it so doesnt make it so.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if heavy caliber bullets had hit a twivamp he be shattered... hulk doesnt have that problem

No true as they are bullet proof and it was stated that they were bullet proof.

It was also stated in the film that no human army could stand up to the small group of new-born vampires as well. And it wasn't a case of a villain doing the monologing brag bit: it was a case of a good-guy character trying to explain how serious the new-born vampire threat was to the Cullens and the wolves.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Toilet Paper? Wuuuuuuuuut?

Wild Shadow
yes, i am aware of the hyperbole aspect and bella saying that at the end of the movie telling edward that its a good thing he is bullet proof that doesnt make him heavy caliber proof nor does it mean they can take armor piercing rounds when they are being compared to granite of all things.. when i was in the marines every few rounds in my magz were phosperous rounds you know what that would do to a twivamp?

marwash22
you havent offered any proof to your statement a problem that you bn running into for a long time...

repeating it and saying it so doesnt make it so. proof, for which statement?

yes, i am aware of the hyperbole aspect and bella saying that at the end of the movie telling edward that its a good thing he is bullet proof that doesnt make him heavy caliber proof nor does it mean they can take armor piercing rounds when they are being compared to granite of all things.. when i was in the marines every few rounds in my magz were phosperous rounds you know what that would do to a twivamp? Who's claiming TwiVamps can withstand armor piercing rounds? And why are you using Hulk feats in a debate about the Hulk Dogs? Like i already explained, those dogs didn't have Hulk's invulnerability, nor did they have his HF.

Rogue Jedi
If the Twivamps are indeed said to be bullet proof, I'm sure they meant within reason. 9mm, shotgun blast, .357, shit like that. Give Rambo that .50 cal he used in his latest movie and we'll see.

Wild Shadow
forget heavy cal like 50 cals or 240's. im talking standard 5.56mm and a modern human army would annihilate the twifags..

if they get hit with a single phosper round they light up faster then a rag soaked in gasoline.

i love the hyperbole defense though..

marwash22
Eh, i don't think they can tank and .50 cal sniper rifle round. It's irrelevant though, they're too fast to get hit by a bullet and they'd just regen if they did get hit.

Wild Shadow
non of them was moving above or near mach 1 they cannot outrun a bullet the baseball game and the fighting scene proves that.. ehh.. try again.

marwash22
Who said anything about outrunning a bullet? How the hell are humans gonna hit a target moving a couple hundred miles an hour? They'd be dead before they raised their weapons.

Wild Shadow
yes, if they were fighting close quarter the humans would have a hard time tracking and hitting them start off at standard distance they will see them moving in their linear speed.. and also be able to fire hence shoot rapid or bust fire to help compensate with aim as well as you leading.

you act as if the vamps are moving and fighting at speeds where human eyesight is unable to track or see.

their speed feats are impressive but nowhere that impressive nor show what it is you are saying..

hell, seline in underworld actually showed the speed you are talking about and even then humans were still able to fire on her.

also a regen is not going to help a vamp if they get hit with a phospher round

Rogue Jedi

you act as if the vamps are moving and fighting at speeds where human eyesight is unable to track or see.
Rice Vamps move that fast yes FF to 2:40

oudIwbb7Gxs

Wild Shadow
not the anne rice vamps... we all know they are miles above the twi f@gs and even then we could argue if the effect is only short speed.

let me clarify if the anne rice vamps were to run from one end of the football field would human eyesight be able to track them as oppose to right in your face surprise sudden movement...

either way we are not talking about anne rice vamps but the twi f@gs... which none of their speed feats was indicative of what one rabid poster keeps tryin to get everyone to believe.. we know this b/c bella was able to see the whole fight and track the f@gs fighting easy

marwash22
Can you please quote me where i said Twilight Vamps were Wally West fast and they couldn't be seen?

You're the only person exaggerating. What i said is that, the Twilight Vamps would kill the military before they even got a chance to shoot them and that there's no way in hell humans can shoot a target they cn't lock onto. Anyhow, what does any of this have to do with the topic at hand? Have you conceded the argument that the dogs win and are now trying to find an alternate way to kill Twilight characters?

Wild Shadow
i havent conceded a damn thing. i bn tryin to add balance to your comments.

also my examples were all valid.

the hulk dogs did puncture and even scratch hulk.. an impressive feat in itself on par or superior to anything that jacob's wolf pack have.

the dog's actually hurt a being that took heavy caliber fire without injury or puncture.. it took a tank shell and shrapnel to puncture hulk.

also these dogs were taking repeated hits from an angry hulk another bonus in blunt force trauma and pain tolerance and physical durability

also hyperbole doesnt equate as an actual fact.. all it shows is how ignorant the writers were to make such a comment and have no knowldege of a standard military unit ordonnace to make such a stupid claim if they are applyin it to a modern military group especially in the hundreds.

KingD19
i havent conceded a damn thing. i bn tryin to add balance to your comments.

also my examples were all valid.

the hulk dogs did puncture and even scratch hulk.. an impressive feat in itself on par or superior to anything that jacob's wolf pack have.

the dog's actually hurt a being that took heavy caliber fire without injury or puncture.. it took a tank shell and shrapnel to puncture hulk.

also these dogs were taking repeated hits from an angry hulk another bonus in blunt force trauma and pain tolerance and physical durability

Didn't Hulk only kill the 1st one after he got so angry he literally grew so big he broke the things jaws? Then he killed the other 2.....I honestly don't see how the Wolf Pack takes this. Other than trying to keep the dogs off balance...but they're gonna lose.

steverules_2
I can't take hulk dogs seriously when one of them is a poodle....

Wild Shadow
i cant take a twi f@g seriously when they sparkle and glitter and look like the kid we all picked on in the marines.. so it some how all evens out plus it seems ironic to me when mentioning the twi f@gs and fitting to have such a dog.

hell, they make anne rice vamp's look like viking warriors with hell girlie the twi f@gs are

steverules_2
Oh don't get me wrong, I hate twilight, I mean I really, really f*cking hate it, I don't like Kristen Stewart, she is the most miserable b*tch I've ever seen...I really don't like her. Twilight ruined vampires and made them look like a bunch emo f@gs, I mean seriously, Bella loses her vampire boyfriend and gets all depressed and I'm meant to feel sorry for her...I wanted to see her slit her wrists and then I would have actually thought it was good. Hulk dogs and even the poodle rip the heads of those f@g werewolves and just for the fun of it they rip Bella limb from limb and she dies in a painful slow way.

Rogue Jedi
I'd do Bella in the butt.

wuuuuuuuuuut?

Placidity
forget heavy cal like 50 cals or 240's. im talking standard 5.56mm and a modern human army would annihilate the twifags..

Highly unlikely.

If Vamps can be killed by mere bullets, Edward could have easily picked up a shotgun and shot himself in the face to kill himself instead of pissing off the Volturi so they would kill him. If his durability was that low, there could have been many other possibilities for him to commit suicide.

It's not hyperbole until you prove otherwise.

And as for Vamp speed? Ain't no way they are getting shot when maneuvering at full speed. What you described in another post is called leading the target, a method more commonly known in sniping. But thats not going to work with an object this fast and can maneuver quickly.

Watch at 5:17 to see how fast Victoria appears, and soon after Laurent comes, slows down and sits down even though the whole time he ain't nothing but a blur.

JRWXDGqJCv4

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'd do Bella in the butt.

wuuuuuuuuuut?

Well thats the only place you could do her considering she's got a penis

marwash22
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well thats the only place you could do her considering she's got a penis what hole did that baby come out of? confused

the ninjak

if they get hit with a single phosper round they light up faster then a rag soaked in gasoline.

thumb up If humans were aware of Twivamps they would send in highly trained units working in 4 man packs. When the vamps move in they rip into one soldier the others shoot them.

Phosphorus rounds would light them up, Im a projectionist so I watched the fight scenes in Eclipse. Edward used a lighter to light up that redhead chicks body.

Back on subject. The werewolves have jaws that can rip these guys up after they get a good grip on them. Which the movie proved wasn't that easy with creatures of this strength.

There are at least 9 of them and 3 Gamma dogs. The dogs have the durability and strength over the wolves but the wolves work as an efficient pack.

But Hulk had to obliterate the dogs before they died. When one of the wolves bite a chunk out of these things it just heals back. One bite from these dogs and the werewolf gets crushed. The werewolves don't have HFs.

Poodle kicks ass!

dadudemon
Originally posted by the ninjak
thumb up If humans were aware of Twivamps they would send in highly trained units working in 4 man packs. When the vamps move in they rip into one soldier the others shoot them.

Phosphorus rounds would light them up, Im a projectionist so I watched the fight scenes in Eclipse. Edward used a lighter to light up that redhead chicks body.

Back on subject. The werewolves have jaws that can rip these guys up after they get a good grip on them. Which the movie proved wasn't that easy with creatures of this strength.

There are at least 9 of them and 3 Gamma dogs. The dogs have the durability and strength over the wolves but the wolves work as an efficient pack.

But Hulk had to obliterate the dogs before they died. When one of the wolves bite a chunk out of these things it just heals back. One bite from these dogs and the werewolf gets crushed. The werewolves don't have HFs.

Poodle kicks ass!

Edward lighting up that berches body was because her head was ripped off and the fluid was supposed to flammable.

However, did you watch the part where it said that no human army could stand against that small (20 or so man) army of Newborns?

I thought not.

Did you catch the part where the vamps were called "bullet proof"? I thought not.

the ninjak
Originally posted by dadudemon
Edward lighting up that berches body was because her head was ripped off and the fluid was supposed to flammable.

However, did you watch the part where it said that no human army could stand against that small (20 or so man) army of Newborns?

I thought not.

Did you catch the part where the vamps were called "bullet proof"? I thought not.

As I said I'm a projectionist so I watch the good bits smile

Bella called them bulletproof...so what? She is a stupid human.

Gamma Irradiated dogs would kill an army.....so what?

dadudemon
Originally posted by the ninjak
As I said I'm a projectionist so I watch the good bits smile

Bella called them bulletproof...so what? She is a stupid human.

Gamma Irradiated dogs would kill an army.....so what?

Bella's comment came at a much longer moment after it was stated a 20 man army of newborns would outmatch any human army.

the ninjak
Bella's comment came at a much longer moment after it was stated a 20 man army of newborns would outmatch any human army.

Fine, the blond guy said that an army of newbloods can defeat a human army.

The dogs can too.

marwash22
^ the 3 dogs would get shot the phuck up. they do not possess super speed or durability, or a HF.

the ninjak
Originally posted by marwash22
^ the 3 dogs would get shot the phuck up. they do not possess super speed or durability, or a HF.

It's hard because they have no feats besides THE HULK!

Yet they gave him trouble....and they arrived at their targets position at a highly fast speed.

Wild Shadow
you guys know that a 50. cals can punch through armor plating the kind that tanks use. the kind that hulk crushed.

also being bullet prove doesnt mean to every type of rounds. a hollow point is not the same to the average 9m bullet nor is a m16 round the same to a 50 plus add certain effects like oh i dont know phosphorous and its even more so.

now the reason edward went to the council is i dont know convenience rather then anything else. we can blow up a city with a nuke launched by a m198 that doesnt mean that a city is immune to anything less then a nuke.

also how would edward know where to find a 50 cal weapon or even know what one looks like or one can do. we dont apply our own knowldege to a character

Rogue Jedi
Edward coulda just jumped into an active volcano.

Placidity

now the reason edward went to the council is i dont know convenience rather then anything else.

Nope. In the book, Edward thought about how he would do it for a long time and he couldn't figure out how without Emmett and Jasper's help. His only other option was the Volturi (although Wolves would've worked as well).

You think it was more convenient to go to the Volturi then just shoot himself?

also how would edward know where to find a 50 cal weapon or even know what one looks like or one can do. we dont apply our own knowldege to a character

You think the Vampires are stupid? They move around, they live like modern people, they watch the news, they've been to school for decades, and are well-educated. The Volturi follow up on events around the whole world. I think I'll trust Jasper over your silly ungrounded presumptions.

Wild Shadow
so edwards granite skin can now take 50. cal rounds, depleted uranium, different types of frags explosives including the magnesium ones?

this is getting ridicules facepalm

Tattoos N Scars

Well, a human army could drop carpet bombs..not to mention multi-megaton nukes. Twilight vamps can't outrun an omni-directional pressure wave. If you mean "human army" as in infantry(ground-pounders)..then, I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.