Raditz vs Thor (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If Thor is capable of fighting people like Vegeta with his hammer, how would he fair against Raditz WITHOUT his hammer or energy powers. He has to PHYSICALLY take on raditz while raditz still maintain all of his abilities (except flight).

If Thor can compete with Vegeta, I am pretty sure he can take out raditz who we all know that if you put Vegeta in this same situation, Vegeta would CRUSH Raditz.

Let the games begin.

Again, no energy powers for Thor but Raditz still keep all of his abilities except flight.

carver9
I give this to Raditz 10/10.

cdtm
Must resist urge to facepalm.. stick out tongue

Meh, I'll go with Thor, I guess. It's not until you get to Buu or SSJ3 Goku that I'd start seriously arguing against comic book characters..

Really though, Z feats are so vague, in the end it comes down to personal bias..

Edit: No hammer or energy powers? Well, that's just unfair towards Thor....

Spite. >_<

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
If Thor is capable of fighting people like Vegeta with his hammer, how would he fair against Raditz WITHOUT his hammer or energy powers. He has to PHYSICALLY take on raditz while raditz still maintain all of his abilities (except flight).

If Thor can compete with Vegeta, I am pretty sure he can take out raditz who we all know that if you put Vegeta in this same situation, Vegeta would CRUSH Raditz.

Let the games begin.

Again, no energy powers for Thor but Raditz still keep all of his abilities except flight. This thread wasn't voted on or cleared.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.