Prometheus & Deathstroke vs Taskmaster & Mr. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which team wins?

jaguar
Prometheus & Deathstroke with rather easily

Juk3n
with gear team 1, without gear none of them beat X

Prep-Man
This is with standard gear.

jaguar
Originally posted by Juk3n
with gear team 1, without gear none of them beat X

it was proved that mister x cant handle someone who is faster then him no matter if he knows his moves or not because its not useful when his oponnent is faster then him and deathstroke is too fast for him and without his telepathy helping him x is nothing but a second tier fighter so he gets stomped really hard

Juk3n
Originally posted by jaguar
it was proved that mister x cant handle someone who is faster then him no matter if he knows his moves or not because its not useful when his oponnent is faster then him and deathstroke is too fast for him and without his telepathy helping him x is nothing but a second tier fighter so he gets stomped really hard

it's just been proven that you don't know what you're talking about.

jaguar
it's just been proven that you don't know what you're talking about.

cant counter my argument so we go with insults?

as i said before it was proved that mister x powers are useless once he fight someone who is faster then him and is above peak human speed

Juk3n
Originally posted by jaguar
cant counter my argument so we go with insults?

as i said before it was proved that mister x powers are useless once he fight someone who is faster then him and is above peak human speed

erm

jaguar
erm

post smilies all you want you know you cant counter my argument because mister x never fought super fast oponnents before he fought iron fist and got his ass handed to him and then he fought quicksilver who handed him his ass and told his that his powers dont matter if he fights someone who is faster then him which means mister x powers wont work with someone who is faster

Warlord
QS speed =/= Deathstroke speed =/= enhanced human speed

jaguar
Originally posted by Warlord
QS speed =/= Deathstroke speed =/= enhanced human speed

it doesnt matter if QS is faster then deathstroke or not because its the same resault dont you see? its the same principle of mister x powers dont working on someone who is faster then him because while he can read his mind his body isnt fast enough to react to someone who is moving faster then him

Warlord
his powers didn't work on QS beacause his speed could outreflex X.
DS cannot do that unless you believe he can move at near light speed

jaguar
Originally posted by Warlord
his powers didn't work on QS beacause his speed could outreflex X.
DS cannot do that unless you believe he can move at near light speed

he doesnt need to move in the QS speed he just has to be faster then mister x because the same formula will work with anyone who is faster then x

the porpuse of that fight with QS was not to show that only someone as fast as quicksilver can beat him but to state that mister x powers cant help him when he is fighting someone who is faster then him it doesnt matter if its much faster or slightly its the same principle because as long as his oponnent is faster x cant do anything against him as really should be

rotiart
Quicksilver moves at the speed of sound and above...
Deathstroke is nowhere near quicksilver in speed

the fact that you think a slight speed advantage makes deathstroke leagues above mr x makes me what to pretend u are a zombie and hit you with a frying pan ala lfd2.

Wolverine is faster an stronger than someone like mr x... What happened when they fought...

IMO with gear goes to team one... But Barely. Without gear mr x solos.

namorsubby
Mr.X soloing without gear? no.

Team one FTW regardless, yes.

Wild Shadow
with gear team one takes it without it they have no hope

namorsubby
oh right, Prometheus' helmet(aka his martial art prowess) would count as gear, so yeah. Helmet, no weapons though, Team one FTW regardless. X isn't soloing eiher way you cut it, though.

Prep-Man
LOL! Has Prom gone into a fight without any gear? Or DS for that matter?

namorsubby
Originally posted by Prep-Man
LOL! Has Prom gone into a fight without any gear? Or DS for that matter? Yes, DS has fought without his gear, and even when he has it he has fights where he uses neither sword nor staff, guns etc. It's not like he would even need the armor if it was h2h, they can't kill him or hope to hurt him beyond repair. You act as if slade is completely reliant on his gear to be effective in an h2h fight with these guys who honestly couldn't really hurt him without there weapons.

I know prometheus would need his helmet.

Wild Shadow
batman and canary as well as green arrow have hurt slade yeah these killers could hurt slade and do worse to him then some pansy heroes

namorsubby
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
batman and canary as well as green arrow have hurt slade yeah these killers could hurt slade and do worse to him then some pansy heroes lol, you guys really do set yourself up for these things by saying what you say.

Slade has been shot repeatedly with automatic weaponry that penetrated his armor, then beat with a flail and still kept fighting undetered. He's taking grenades, punches from Starfire, Wonderwoman, etc in combat. Batman, Green Arrow, or any other street-levelers of that sort could not hope to inflict any substantial damage on him. That's why I deem it ludicrous that some posters insist that elite, peak human MA's could give him trouble, especially in a forum fight. When was the last time you saw Batman, or Bronze tiger, or Nightwing or any street-leveler KO him? Even if he had a low showing that may have displayed the other combatant with an edge, the fact remains that comic fights are written within the lines of a plot, and have extinuating circumstances around them. There isn't one fight in which one of these guys have put slade down to where he can't get up or even really hurt him at all. No MA street-leveler can stand and fight Slade in a uninteruptted, serious one on one battle until either he or they are unconscious or dead and win.

lol, now, are for as those guys you mentioned:

Canary knows she can't hurt Slade, and has said so, here:
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/?action=view&current=BoP_090_Oroboros_012-1.jpg

When has Green Arrow ever hurt Slade. He beat him by prepping with body armor, set bombs, set traps, and the national guard, but he's never hurt him, even with the freakin bombs.lol

What, are you refering to the other instance where he stabbed him in the eye after he had owned the whole JLA and was busy finishing off GL Kyle Rayner? That didn't seem to stop him at all from owning him afterwards, did it? In fact he was physically struggling with the whole league, who were all literally trying to physically subdue him.

As far as Batman, did you not see any of their fights? When has Batman ever hurt Slade enough to incapacitate him or cause him to lose(Superman/Batman is a gross exception.lol).I believe in the one showing Batman was actually shown doing damage worth mentioning by Slade he was savagely beaten in the end. that means he didn't hurt him nearly enough to stop him from owning him.

Wild Shadow
sigh.. deadshot took him down with a couple of bullets

namorsubby
sigh.. deadshot took him down with a couple of bullets lol, and Starfire couldn't take him down with a full strength Blast. He also has shrugged off the direct blast from a grenade inches from his chest, and even the set explosion Green Arrow detonated, which was so powerful it encased him in the wall(which didn't seem to bother him either). He has also taken far more bullets then what penetrated his armor when deadshot killed him, and easily kept going. You should really consult the thread.

I think I've already mentioned alot of this, basically what I'm saying is everyone has their low showings. Slade has taken bullets to the head and recovered far quicker than that, and sometimes not so quickly, but really, these two can't hope to do more damage with their barehands then the greastest marksmen in DC can with six bullets.lol

Prep-Man
And Mr. X was easily disposed by IF.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Prep-Man
And Mr. X was easily disposed by IF.

IF would easily dispose of DS aswell, so when you find a point to what you just said, please inform us.

Wild Shadow
wow that was a pointless post if i ever saw one.,. as if it would have bn any different for slade parring his tech.. and even with it he lose.

namorsubby
wow that was a pointless post if i ever saw one.,. as if it would have bn any different for slade parring his tech.. and even with it he lose. Ironfist using a drunken monkey style, no ironfist vs Slade with his standard gear? Really?

Prep-Man
IF would easily dispose of DS aswell, so when you find a point to what you just said, please inform us.

No, not as easy, IMO. DS has the healing, stats, and tactical prowess to keep him going for a while. It's not like IF used a chi amp technique or anything.

Golgo13
bump

DarkSaint85
Team 1.

pym-ftw
Was this bumped to show how dumb people in 2010 were?

Power suit Prometheus solos.

Just helmet Prometheus & DS lose imo, but its close in all fights.

abhilegend
Prometheus beats the shit out of both at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.