Wonder Woman and Aquaman Vs WW Hulk and Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep....

WW
Aqua

Vs

WWH
Namor

jostopholees
WWH is well above any individual in this fight and namor is ridiculously above aquaman, adding them together and it's a curb stomp

Galvaclaw
Aquaman is capable of dropping Namor with a thought. Also speed blitz on Wonderwoman's side.

Warlord
the WW vs Hulk fight will decide this.
I always though that Hulk at his angriest would be above WW.
Her only hope is to lasso him which I don't see happening in the majority of the fights

twizzlers713
wonder woman solos

Galvaclaw
Speed + lasso wins this.

amnesia
WW ftw.

Stoic
I wonder how well Wonder Woman would do against Hercules, Wonderman, Namor, Doc Samson, and Ironman? I know that they were barely able to slow the Hulk down though. The Hulk was so impressive in that battle that The East Coast Avengers needed the help of the West Coast Avengers and he was still crushing them without receiving an a debilitating injury.

In this scenario, Arthur would be crushed within the first 30 seconds, and Diana would be soon to follow. The Green Scar (WWHulk) was written to be the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk to date.

In my opinion Wonder Woman and Aquaman would need Namor on their team and they would still lose a vast majority unless Diana was somehow able to steal the victory by cheaply removing WWHulk from the battlefield.

WWHulk and Namor 9/10 ftw.

guy222
T 2

The Nuul
T1

lightyeargee
Team 1. Aquaman going to either command Namor or take him out with some fish Assault. Then it's two on one pretty quickly.

Lord_Talron
wonder woman has the skill to clear the gap between her and the hulk. aquaman can deal with namor

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

BruceSkywalker
Team 2... doesn't matter WW and Namor do WWH can and should one shot them, as well as thunderclap them both.. adding Namor makes this go quick

Galvaclaw
Considering wonder woman has been able to take punches from Superman that launch her across the solar system, no way is hulk one shotting her. Also much faster than Hulk. She'll dodge.

Also Aquaman's marine life control makes namor a non factor

TheTyrant
Team 2.

lightyeargee
Considering WW was sidestepping Pgwhile she was figjting at Superspeeds, I'd say Hulk isn't landing a punch. Unkess WW decides she wants to throw up her shield.

h1a8
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins? No prep....

WW
Aqua

Vs

WWH
Namor

WW speed is the biggest asset here.

She can lasso Hulk before he can blink. Then namor is a dead fish.

Also she can flick Hulk into space and then Namor is a dead fish.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

Stoic
When did Wonder Woman develop a Spider Sense? Has no one ever hit her that was leagues slower than her? Wait hasn't Mongul flattened her a few times? What about Despero? Oh and that guy Shaggy Man?

axelraptor
team 2

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
When did Wonder Woman develop a Spider Sense? Has no one ever hit her that was leagues slower than her? Wait hasn't Mongul flattened her a few times? What about Despero? Oh and that guy Shaggy Man? She has been hit as well as block multiple beams of light and dodged faster than light attacks. Characters fight to their best ability.
So she knocks WWH in space before he blinks. Or lassos him with the speed she lassoed Zoom with. Namor becomes cakes then.

Team 1 wins due to speed and WWH not being able to fly.

SuperiorTech
Team 2

lightyeargee
I don't see how a slow non flying brute and a fish brian an beat team 1. Aquaman will take Namore out with no effort. Then he can use his skyfather weapon to help Diana soften up wwh.

iceman24567
Wonderwoman can solo

bbrem123
Originally posted by h1a8
She has been hit as well as block multiple beams of light and dodged faster than light attacks. Characters fight to their best ability.
So she knocks WWH in space before he blinks. Or lassos him with the speed she lassoed Zoom with. Namor becomes cakes then.

Team 1 wins due to speed and WWH not being able to fly.

to there best ability right?...wasnt hulk the one that adapt to everything that happened to him...he gets faster when he needs to, breaths in space now...so why cant he hit her?...she cant dish out enough to put him down either....you can also say he could go worldbreaker on her ass...she wouldnt be able to do crap to him if he did

team 2 takes this

iceman24567
Worldbreaker or not the Lasso puts him down whenever she feels like it

Stoic
Konvikt resisted the lasso, let's resist calling the lasso an auto win. The Hulk has resisted many magical, and mental forces in the past.

lightyeargee
Konvikt resisted the lasso, let's resist calling the lasso an auto win. The Hulk has resisted many magical, and mental forces in the past. Konvikt has some armor on that prevented it from touching him. Slso, it isn't like she tied him up in it. You think Hulk could break out if she just tied him up? Also, Hulk has an alternate persona. The lasso could just ask him the truth. Who is he? Konvict had no usch truth which to exploit.

Stoic
I won't even pretend not to aknowledge your point, but are you saying that Wonder Woman would have to resort to the lasso in order to get the win? The lasso isn't a for sure win against someone like the Hulk, who as I stated before has resisted many form of mental and magical forces. Until we see it no one can truly say with one hundred percent certainty that the lasso will work on a character like the Hulk.

Arguing about this is pointless, as no one can prove anything as of yet.

h1a8
Originally posted by bbrem123
to there best ability right?...wasnt hulk the one that adapt to everything that happened to him...he gets faster when he needs to, breaths in space now...so why cant he hit her?...she cant dish out enough to put him down either....you can also say he could go worldbreaker on her ass...she wouldnt be able to do crap to him if he did

team 2 takes this

He can't adapt to fly. BFR is a win you know.

h1a8
I won't even pretend not to aknowledge your point, but are you saying that Wonder Woman would have to resort to the lasso in order to get the win? The lasso isn't a for sure win against someone like the Hulk, who as I stated before has resisted many form of mental and magical forces. Until we see it no one can truly say with one hundred percent certainty that the lasso will work on a character like the Hulk.

Arguing about this is pointless, as no one can prove anything as of yet.

You don't understand, she doesn't need to mentally control the Hulk. She can simply hog tie him and leave him incapacitated while she dog walks Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.