Fantasia: (( Registration, OOC, Chat, Sorting, Themes, ))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TxG
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/TwilightxGirl28/fantasiawallpaperbytxg.jpg

Welcome to fantasia.

All witches and wizards get to come here to learn magic and to use their gifts correctly. The bus itself is an interesting one for it never goes the same way twice. It travels at immense speeds can go under the water and into space if it wants and then some.

Once you arrive as in tradition with the school, you will be welcomed at the welcoming feast and then be sorted into your houses they are, Phoenix, Dragon and Serpent. Your house will be like your family you will dine with them at your house table, sit with them in lessons. You can also earn points for your house and any rule breaking you will lose points.

This year a special event will be taking place that will bring new aquaintances to the school and also excitment....will be revealed to you once you arrive here and get settled.

Okay that is the synophis you can choose to be a witch or wizard or a teacher or both if you want...think of the school itself similar to hogwarts with a bit more about it. There will be rivalarys, friendship, love, danger, adventure and so on.

Spells will be learnt and you will have a wand, you will also have a special power that don't require the use of a wand but please that don't give the excuse to be overpowering and so forth.

~Small Rules~

No God-Modding!
No arguing take it to pm and sort it out!
If your going to leave then do say and not just leave without doing so!
If your going to be gone like on holiday or busy with school or something then tell me so we can work around your character!
Have Fun!

CS

Name:
Nickname:
Ethnic Origin:
Sexual preference:
Special Power:
Wand:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
What House Do You Want To Be In:
Items:
I am a:
(Choose - from list
Muggle - non magic Parents,
Half- Blood - Only one magic parent
Pure Blood - Both parents have magic )
Bio: ( optional and can be added into the roleplay but makes sure it does as everyone has a story to tell.)
Anything else you want to mention:
Appearance:

TxG
Added some more to the profile here > first years start fantasia at thirteen.
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/TwilightxGirl28/zoeyhanson.jpg

Name: Zoey Hanson
Nickname(s): zoe. cat girl, miaow, whiskers,
Ethnic Origin: causcasian
Sexual preference: straight
Special Power: (s) metamorphosis - can change her appearance at will, I.E hair colour and such and she can transfigure into a black cat.
Wand: white glass witha unicorn tail feather
Strengths: Great poise under pressure
Weaknesses: water
Likes: tuna sandwiches, dancing, making friends, chatting,
Dislikes: rudeness, cheats, arrogance
Personality: sweet natured, smart, pleasant, detemined,
House I'm in: Dragon
Pet: owl named snow angel
Items: packet of every flavour beans, quills, ink, notebook, bottle of butterbeer, new deck of wizard and witch cards, basic spellbook for beginners.
I am a: Pure Blood
Bio: will reveal in the rp

Thunder Fox
um mind if i join?

TxG
your more than welcome to join.

I be posting other characters and i will make a teacher as well.

Qaecia
Name: Sapphire Lovegood
Nickname: sapph, loony sapphie
Special Power: can see through solid objects, walls and so on. she can also stun people without speaking
Wand: not sure yet
Strengths: her courage
Weaknesses: closed spaces
Likes: reading magazines, going on holidays looking for unusual creatures, sweets, dancing, singing, skipping, being happy
Dislikes: liars, cruelty, prejudice
Personality: sweet, dreamy, kind, bit loony, honest
What House Do You Want To Be In: dragon or phoenix
Items: witch weekly magazine, spellbooks, sweets, bottle of fizzy cherry soda, chocolate frog, small chess set
I am a: Half-Blood
Bio: will enact in the rp
Appearance: see avvy

Bladewind
http://www.foroswebgratis.com/fotos/0/5/7/5/6//651510HotAnimeBoy_ad.jpg

Name: Incedium Purgatorium
Nickname: Flame, Inced (and of course any nicknames I get during this RP)
Ethnic Origin: Europian
Sexual preference: Straight
Special Power: Limited power over fire. (No fire balls or anything but he can't burn himself and can control small fires.)
Wand: Alder with a phoenix feather
Strengths: Would die for his friends
Weaknesses: Water
Dislikes: Water, swimming
Personality: Will develop in RP
What House Do You Want To Be In: Dragon
Items: A box of matches, bottle of coke
Bio: Will work into RP
Anything else you want to mention: Can't leave the school to visit his parents during the holidays.

Blue Wiccan
Cool it got approved will post my sheet when i get back home from work.

Thunder Fox
Name: Tono vulpes
Nickname: Kit
Ethnic Origin: hispanic
Special Power: can cast simple Illusions and morph to a fox
Wand: 6inch redwood with a kitsune fur as core
Strengths: loyal to friends
Weaknesses:gets introuble alot
Dislikes: arrogant and rude people
Personality: care free
What House Do You Want To Be In: Pheonix
Items: muggle playing cards, muggle candy and a spell book for pranksters
I am a: muggle born
Bio: reveiled in rp
Anything else you want to mention: he is alittle weird even when you get to know him
Appearance:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/VampireandMadHatterTogether.jpg

TxG
They all look great. In case your wandering this is a spin-off to harry potter. Set about thirty years or so after deathly hallows. Fantasia is a magic school set in hungary. The ministry of magic are still active and new twists are set in motion with death eaters and a terryfying new enemy.

Thunder Fox
very interesting idea

TxG
Thanks i thought it would make a change give it a different setting, yet it will still have that hp feel to it. some of the originals might make an appearance along the course of it.

lilk82394
Ill post in a while...

TxG
alright np I will put up the roleplay after so we can get started.

lilk82394
Name: Kain Ezma
Nickname: "cane", Z
Ethnic Origin: white
Special Power: influence over thunder
Wand: Electric blue wand with a gold lightning bolt up the side
Strengths: learns fast
Weaknesses: Easily annoyed and tempered
Dislikes: insects
Personality: Easy to talk to, fun, brave
What House Do You Want To Be In: Phoenix
Items: Wand, magical pendant, clothes
I am a: pureblood
appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6tZbJMYB2Ek/ScRrjQF56jI/AAAAAAAAAEM/yS-Qu8dpdl8/s400/anime%20boy.jpg

Qaecia
can't wait till this starts...

Anon E. Mous
Name: Richard Dedd
Nickname: Dedd
Ethnic Origin: White
Special Power: Telekinesis
Wand: 11.9 inches, elephant ivory, dragon heartstring core
Strengths: A very powerful mind, in both willpower and intelligence
Weaknesses: he has no artistic creativity
Dislikes: bullies, loud noises, and the nickname "dick"
Personality: generally happy, and always calm
What House Do You Want To Be In: Dragon
Items: Lots of chewing gum.
I am a: half blood (witch mother, muggle father)
Bio: told in rp
Anything else you want to mention: he is a master of wizard's chess
Appearance:
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6390644690/6390613598/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/07/anime-smart-boy.jpg

TxG
Nice. Alright just making a coffee and then I get to it then. big grin

TxG
oh and just one more thing before i open the rp thread. please state where your location is so I know where to direct the knight bus to where your at and it hasn't got to be from where i choose to start at, But if you want to thats fine.

Anon E. Mous
Is this thirty years after, say, voldemort's death, or thirty years after the epilogue of deathly hallows?

TxG
Thirty years after voldemorts demise I got a neat trick in mind to use for a teacher at fantasia someone very familiar.

Anon E. Mous
Sounds good. Okay, one more question. Is Hogwarts still operating? Or has Fantasia taken over as the largest school of magic?

TxG
hmm actually the epilogue was about 19 years wasn't it after the battle of hogwarts and voldermort and everything. So alright change of plan I will make it three years after that 22 years later. i don't want to make the teacher I have in mind too old sorta.

actually hogwarts is still functioning well and even slytherin has gotten a lot better. Fantasia is a magic school that has not been mentioned much. But everyone technically knows it and it has a good reputation almost mirrors hogwarts a bit...But it's in hungary. One of the most famous Dragons are bred there the hungarian horntail.

Anon E. Mous
Makes sense.

TxG
Yeah takes a while to get used to it. But i wanted to do a rp based on a magic school set in the harry potter verse that isen't hogwarts, or durmstrang and so on. Those schools will be mentioned but action will take place at fantasia.

Anon E. Mous
It's a good idea.

TxG
Thanks hopefully it will be a fun intake on it with intersting characters and so on.

charmaine
I am so joining stick out tongue give me a sec to do my cs.

TxG
alright woot!

charmaine
Like I woudn't join I'm the biggest hp fan ever!!! and this is a genius idea wink

TxG
lol i know you are and thanks big grin

charmaine
alright I'll do the cs now. cool

charmaine
Name: Marigold Zabini
Nickname: Mari
Ethnic Origin: mixed
Special Power: Parseltongue (can speak to snakes)
Wand: 6inch emerald green wood with snake skin as the core
Strengths: her pride
Weaknesses: she underestimates muggle borns regarding them as weak and dirty bloods
Likes: The dark arts, Quidditch, Lip gloss, teasing muggleborns and half bloods.
Dislikes: Muggles, muggleborns, half-bloods, blood traitors, people who are better looking than her
Personality: she's a bully, nasty, coniving, manipulative, arrogant, smart
What House Do You Want To Be In: Serpent
Items: Quidditch through the ages book, spell books one on curses, Box of bertie botts every flavour beans, Pocket full of galleons and sickles (wizard money).
I am a:Pure Blood -
Bio: She's the daughter of Pansy(yep formely parkinson) and Blaise Zabini
Anything else you want to mention: she's is going to be hogwarts version of pansy.

I'll find a pic out later. I going to make another character as well because she won't be my main one.

TxG
lol thats a character and a half that is.

I think Iv'e changed my mind about the whole bus route thing insead I think we'll have a fantasia express train to take us to fantasia ( a eueo tunnel from diagon alley theres a port key by the leaky cauldron that will take us to the station and the train will depart a special platform what do you guys think?.

Qaecia
yea thats fine with me I will post shortly.

Anon E. Mous
If everyone's going to be in Diagon Alley, I think it'll work better.

TxG
Yeah I think so too.

charmaine
Seems the most logic I'm loving this rp already.

TxG
yea I'm enjoying it as well and it's only just started stick out tongue

Qaecia
It's got a good vibe about it smile

Anon E. Mous
I agree.

TxG
I'm going to change zoey's last name to wood.

Anon E. Mous
Any relation to Oliver Wood?

TxG
yup daughter

Anon E. Mous
Thought so. By the way, I vote we make Harry at least a former Minister of Magic. It would fit, IMO.

TxG
Actually I think Arthur Weasley deserves that role. And Harry is the top Auror at the ministry.

Anon E. Mous
Oh yeah, I remember that now. I think Rowling said that in an interview somewhere.

Odd. That means Harry Potter basically works for Richard's mom. The Auror's Office is a part of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

TxG
Shucks i forgot. Very well harry is the minister of magic then.

Anon E. Mous
wink I win.

Hmm, Arthur could be the Senior Undersecretary to Harry. Lol.

MadMel
I only want to be in so many rps.
Can't choose between this is moonacre - That is, if you're still running moonacre, TxG smile

TxG
@Anon lol yea that would funny i doubt arthur would mind considering harry defeated voldermort. @Mel yea of course I'm still doing moonacre and draconius. But i don't think your in draconius anymore. Up to you. If you don't wanna join this then don't it's cool, andd if you do then awesome. Regardless i am joining your sonic one as i said i would in the idea thread just up a character.

lilk82394
Every time txg starts a new rp it starts up fast. I envy that...

TxG
Yea but it can drop off just as quickly it's just about finding a balance active and something everyone can keep up with and enjoy posting in it.

Anon E. Mous
It's because she creates good ones...

charmaine
Second that....

silenthawk
I'm joining. Will post my sheet in a sec big grin

charmaine
{clips your earhole and a smack tushi while your at it}..where you been hiding sunshine.

silenthawk
Down the rabbit hole. The rabbit kidnapped my ass and made me go have tea with the mad hatter eek! and then i got some from alice. (Jokes) why did you miss me chowmein stick out tongue

charmaine
{Off with your head} and yesh me did Mohawk

silenthawk
Awwww now quit chatting me up I'm trying to do my sheet here cool

silenthawk
Name: Liam Finnigan
Nickname: none yet
Special Power: can cause small and minor explosions
Wand: will decide later
Strengths: loyal, determined, brave, got the irish charm
Weaknesses: short attention span and can get easily distracted
Dislikes: prejudice, bogey and vomit flavour bertie botts every beans, sprouts, bullies,
Personality: good-natured, easy going, very curious, honest, likes to have a laugh
What House Do You Want To Be In: dragon or phoenix
Items:
Bio: will reveal in rp
Anything else you want to mention: The son of Seamus Finnigan
add a pic later on

TxG
you didn't mention items lol not to worry you can mention things in the rp anyway. so nice another off-spring from a hp character. big grin

Anon E. Mous
sad The only one that would have worked for Richard is hermione, and she already has children from the epilogue. Or I would have.

lilk82394
I used to be a crazy hp fan until i got my first playstation and starteed playing FF and MH a gazillion years ago...

TxG
Ron and hermione's kids and ginny and harrys kids go to hogwarts anyway so don't worry about it.

Anon E. Mous
Hmm, forgot about that.

TxG
Yea the epilogue don't give much away as to who married who and so on..but i read up and find stuff out when J.K Rowling on her site gives her updates on things I really want her to do a book on harry potters adult life...I wished she had made another book following on from the battle of hogwarts it ended too quickly.

Anon E. Mous
I agree. But I really don't think she will.

TxG
Yea I know sad

silenthawk
The battle at the end was like a massacre there were all droping like flies..man that was a right blow fred dying. Just had a feeling J.k was going to do something like that,

Anon E. Mous
I was definately expecting Dobby, but Fred really did come as a complete surprise. Was anyone else mindblowingly shocked when they read the end of the 6th for the first time?

TxG
I know didn't think anyone was going make it lupin,tonks, moody, colin creevey, fred, dobby, Bellatrix Lestrange(Biatch got owned by one molly weasley) voldy, even hp died except he wasn't lol. did i leave anyone out?

Anon E. Mous
Snape. But I think that's it.

silenthawk
I was shocked at Hedwig.....you left HEDWIG!!!!! (shame on you)

yea I was..didn't expect dumbledore to die till book 7 at least.

OMG YOU DID IT AGAIN TXG YOU LEFT SNAPE! (smack touchi) i didn't think snape was a traitor at all he was just following orders as always.

TxG
omg i did and snape i forgot them...to tell you the truth i stopped counting after dobby... no loyal to the end

silenthawk
your forgiven this time shifty yar so did i.

TxG
I was though like about bloody time with ron and hermione though. 7 books it took for them to get it together. roll eyes (sarcastic)

silenthawk
Rons a goof I would of been on that and then some before then (Emma watson is just bangin) smokin'

Anyways TxG while I'm here too lazy to go to your thread will you plz make me a sig stick out tongue

TxG
lazy wotsit. Fine what do you want then?

silenthawk
Hmm HP sig something for the deathly hallows film would be cool. cool

TxG
Fine I do it for you later then.

silenthawk
Thanks wink

I'll post later smile

TxG
okay I'm going to lie down for a little while.

MadMel
Originally posted by TxG
@Mel yea of course I'm still doing moonacre and draconius. But i don't think your in draconius anymore. Up to you. If you don't wanna join this then don't it's cool, andd if you do then awesome. Regardless i am joining your sonic one as i said i would in the idea thread just up a character.
aww ty -hugs-

Qaecia
Snape had a quite a sad story that was told in deathly hallows the whole unrequited love thing he had for lilly potter and all and how has he died he wanted harry to look at him because harry has lilly's eyes. I found that one of the saddest moments in the book as well as some of the others.

silenthawk
I agree. He did have some retribution in the end and even harry named one of his children after him or the middle name Albus Severus I think it was.

Blue Wiccan
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac205/BlueWiccan/11328716_gal.jpg
Name: Anastasia Black
Nickname: Ana
Ethnic Origin: causacasian
Sexual preference: N/A
Special Power: can make people tell the truth just by touching them
Wand: walnut, 12 3/4", unyielding, dragon heartstring
Strengths: Her confidence, shows no fear
Weaknesses:
Likes: magic, hexes, spells, dark magic objects, candy, likes danger, breaking rules
Dislikes: being told what to do
Personality: hot-tempered, loyal, Likes playing jokes, she might have a disorder of some kind,
What House Do You Want To Be In: Serpent
Items: locket, inherited wand, emerald green ring, remebrall, crystal ball, scales, books on curses and hexes,
I am a:Pure Blood
Bio: will tell in the rp
Anything else you want to mention: She is related to Bellatrix Lestrange

TxG
oooh nice.

Anon E. Mous
Watching Half Blood Prince the movie!! big grin

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Watching Half Blood Prince the movie!! big grin nice. im reading book 7 again

TxG
Can't wait to see the film for it.

Anon E. Mous
I think I read somewhere that it's actually going to be two movies. Which, in my opinion, is a good thing. They won't have to cut out quite as much.

Thunder Fox
yup two parts the relise that they cant cut alot of the stuff out of this one sucks its like 4-5 months apart though

Blue Wiccan
They need to have it in two parts there so much to show. It would be lame to have it just two and half hours long, they should of done it for ootp as well IMO.

Eclipse_Noctis
Whats going on so far in this RP?

Anon E. Mous
Basically, everyone's getting on the train to go to the school.

Eclipse_Noctis
Ok thx. Ill make a cs later...

TxG
sweet as soon as you do just right in. Btw wb Eclipse smile

Eclipse_Noctis
Name: Briana Johnson
Nickname: "Bre"
Ethnic Origin: Asian/Caucasian
Sexual preference: Straight, but open
Special Power: Influence over terrain.
Wand: Regular brown wand.
Strengths: Her personality
Weaknesses: Worried, Jealous, Sometimes Shy
Dislikes: Immaturity
Personality: She is open and wont judge
What House Do You Want To Be In: Phoenix.
Items: Pet cat, Clothes, Wand, Magic Pendant
I am a: Half- Blood
(Choose - from list
Muggle - non magic Parents,
Half- Blood - Only one magic parent
Pure Blood - Both parents have magic )
Bio: ( optional and can be added into the roleplay but makes sure it does as everyone has a story to tell.)Will reveal in RP
Anything else you want to mention: Nopee big grin
Appearance:http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/lil_pear/anime/anime.jpg

TxG
sweet character big grin

Qaecia
I'm back sorry haven't posted I had a bad internet connection.

Eclipse_Noctis
Originally posted by TxG
sweet character big grin Ty! smile

TxG
your welcome.

Oh I may need some pranksters during or towards the end of the train journey. the target is Marigold and her little cronies. so dungbombs and fireworks can be used stick out tongue

Something else you may just be starting your first year at Fantasia. But you are technically at the level of a hogwarts third year so basic to intermediate that sort of spells can be used.

Anon E. Mous
I think i'm just being a hard-ass, but pureblood wizard children get cell phones now? confused

lilk82394
o.o
We cant have cell phones?!?!

Anon E. Mous
I mean, you're a pureblood. Even muggle borns would be unlikely to. The portkey would have destroyed it, first of all, then being inside a magical train... I mean, based on canon, magic doesn't mix well at all with muggle objects.

lilk82394
Oh well sorry...
Just forge I typed it.

Anon E. Mous
Sorry for being such an a-hole, it just doesn't make sense.

lilk82394
You werent being an a-hole. If you were id be pissed. I need to know these things anyway if im going to be in this rp right? So really, you helped me?

Anon E. Mous
I'd like to think so, yes.

Blue Wiccan
Plus at hogwarts and fantasia just like it, Don't modern technology get disabled and not work properley anyway I remember reading what hermione said when harry asked her In GOF when he thought that Rita Skeeter could been bugging them to spy on them and she said it was impossible because all technology don't work at hogwarts and yea something about all the magic and that something about it interfering making it shut down or not work properly.

Anon E. Mous
^ Exactly. And I'm pretty sure that stuff like portkeys could do the same. Traveling through a magical dimension=not good for cell phones.

Blue Wiccan
I woudn't of thought so. But still to be fair it's an easy mistake to make, especially if you don't know much about hp. There are some things that i don'T get the jist off but i love hp, speaking off witch it might be a good idea to get some hp spells listed here. The names and what they do etc.

Anon E. Mous
Here you go. In alphabetical order.

Incantation Type of spell / charm
Resulting Effect

Accio Charm
Summons an object

Alohomora Charm
Opens locked objects

Aparecium Spell
Reveals invisible ink

Avada Kadavra Curse
Murders opponent (Unforgivable)

Avifors Charm
Turns small objects into birds.

Avis Spell
Launches birds from your wand

--
--
--
Crucio Curse
Tortures opponent (Unforgivable)

Confundus Charm
Used to confuse opponent

Conjunctivitis Curse
Damages opponents eyesight
--
--
--
Deletrius Spell
Counters "Prior Incatato"

Densaugeo Spell
Enlarges Teeth

Diffindo Spell
Splits seams
--
--
--
Engorgio Charm
Enlarges and item

Ennervate Spell
Counters Stupefy

Expecto Patronum Charm
Creates a Patronus

Expelliarmus Charm
Disarms your opponent
--
--
--
Ferula Spell
Creates bandages

Finite Incantatum Spell
Stops any current spells

Flipendo Jinx
Knocks an object backwards

Furnunculus Curse
Produces boils on opponent
--
--
--
Immobulus Charm
Renders target immobile.

Impedimenta Charm
Slows an advancing object

Imperio Curse
Controls a person (Unforgivable)

Impervius Charm
Makes an object repel water

Incendio Spell
Starts a fire
--
--
--
Legilimens Spell
Allows the caster to delve into the mind of the victim

Locomotor Mortis Curse
Locks opponents legs

Lumos Spell
Creates light at wand tip
--
--
--
Mobiliarbus Charm
Moves objects with wand

Mobilicorpus Spell
Moves unconscious bodies

Morsmorde Spell
Conjures the Dark Mark
--
--
--
Nox Spell
Counter to Lumos
--
--
--
Obliviate Charm
Erases memories

Orchideous Spell
Conjures a bunch of flowers
--
--
--
Petrificus Totalus Spell
Body - Bind

Point Me Charm
Wand acts like a compass

Priori Incantatum Spell
Result when brother wands duel

Prior Incantato Spell
Reveals a wands last spell / cast

Protego Charm
Cause spells to reflect back to the sender._
--
--
--
Quietus Spell
Counter spell for Sonorus
--
--
--
Reducio Spell
Returns items to original size. Counters Engorgio

Reducto Spell
Blasts solid objects aside

Relashio Spell
Releases user from binding

Reparo Spell
Repairs Things

Rictusempra Charm
Tickles opponent

Riddikulus Spell
Use this spell and laugh to defeat a boggart
--
--
--
Serpensortia Spell
Produces Snake

Sonorus Spell
Amplifies voice

Stupefy Spell
Knocks out opponent
--
--
--
Tarantallegra Spell
Forces opponent to dance
--
--
--
Waddiwasi Spell
Unsticks an object

Wingardium Leviosa Charm
Makes an object fly

I know it isn't a comprehensive list, but I think it'll do for now. And, just as a reminder, we're all on a third year level, which means no Unforgivables, Legilimency, or any powerful magic (patronus, stupefy, reducto, etc.).

TxG
Anon these are really great and will help a lot with the rp thanks smile

Anon E. Mous
You're welcome. Honestly, I just found this list, and made a few adjustment.

starryknight
Mind if I join?

lilk82394
Im sure she wouldnt mind

TxG
Originally posted by starryknight
Mind if I join?

your more than welcome to join smile

TxG
The Trolley Lady will come round to you in a minute she will ask you what you want - here is what you can have

Chololate frog - with this you get a free famous witches or wizard cards and what out for the frog it moves and jumps around
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/Choc20frog.jpg

Bertie Botts every flavour beans - they mean every flavour
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/hp20beans.jpg

Drooble Best blowing gum - Blow to enourmous sizes
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/drooblebestblowinggum.jpg

Cockroach cluster
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/cockroach20clusters203.jpg

Bloodpops - mainly for vampires - but kids like them because they maje your tongue turn red
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/candyBloodPops.jpg

Acid Pops - watch out they can burn a hole through your tongue
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/acidpops.jpg

TxG
Some more

Treacle Tarts
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/treacletarts.jpg

Pumpkin Pasties - favorite amongst students
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/pumpkinpasties.jpg

Licorice Wands
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/licoricewands.jpg

Peppermint Toads
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/pepperminttoads.jpg

Butterbeer - Favorite! can be served warm or cold
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/butterbeer.jpg

Pumpkin Juice
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/pumpkinjuice.jpg

charmaine
Looking at all these cakes and sweets is making me hungry!!! I have actually tasted bertie botts every flavour beans and the chocolate frogs for real they first came out with the philosophers stone movie. yummi

silenthawk
indeed great job with the pics.

TxG
Thanks. I have tried the bertie botts beans as well although they wern't in flavours like the hp books good really as imagine getting a bogie flavoured one or vomit sick

Anon E. Mous
I got a grass flavor one, but that was the most disgusting I've seen.

Blue Wiccan
Just a heads up.... Anastasia is the grandaughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Sirius Black. Bellatrix however never told anyone who the father was and Bellatrix wasn't the maternal type so gave the child to Andromeda instead and swore her to secrecy, saying she never wants anything to do with the child and if the child is known or if sirius ever found out or anyone then she would kill it herself. after that within months Bellatrix married Rodolphus lestrange and then the whole Azkaban thing happened and Sirius also ended up in Azkaban as well. So neither ever saw Nyssa named after one of the black relatives of the ages. Nyssa ended up going to Fantasia when she was thirteen and left in the same year and had disappeared from society altogether cutting off all contact with Andromeda and anyone else she knew which was not many. Two years later when she heard her true mother had broken out. It wasn't enough for her to come out of hiding convinced she would be rejected as she wasn't a son. although curious by her mother it was too late for her to ever be reunited with her true mother as she had died in the second battle of hogwarts. So she grew bitter with the wizarding world and plotted revenge. Nyssa married who's identity at this point is unknown but will be revelaed. She is still alive to this day although to everyone dead presumebly and she also had Anastasia her only child.

TxG
I like it. It makes me more intrigied with Anastasia now.

Anon E. Mous
Mmhmm, same here.

TxG
I'm going to make a couple of more characters. If anyone wants to be a teacher they can.

TxG
Name: Professor Diarmuid McCormack
Nickname: dunno let the students decide
Ethnic Origin: White/Irish
Special Power: Can see through objects - good way to catch if someone is eating in class
Weaknesses: Scared of Banshees because of their screams
Likes: Drinking, Giving detentions, smoking cigars even in class
Dislikes: Being interuppted, Stupidness, Tardiness, the list goes on
Personality: Scary, A bit mad, Short tempered,
Bio: add in rp
Anything else you want to mention: Retired Ex-Auror, and your Defence against the dark arts teacher
Appearance: Short Grey hair, Bright Blue eyes

TxG
Name: Professor Alluccard Wolfgang
Race: Dwarf
Special Power: can hear thoughts
Likes: Bertie Botts every flavour beans, Cockroach Clusters, Butterbeer, Guiness, Truthful and honest students, Dancing especially the waltz
Dislikes: Vomit and ear wax flavour beans. Dishonesty, cheats,

Bio: Has been teaching for many years now and been the headmaster of Fantasia he is respected by all staff and students and is known for being a rather parculiar teacher very pleasant and is often seen by the students on weekends having a pint of guiness and then some in the inn in the local village.

Anon E. Mous
Sorry about the edit. I'm on an iphone, so it takes a little time to type anything.

TxG
thats okay i edited just and have gotten into a boat as well.

starryknight
Name: Raven Knight
Nickname: Rae
Ethnic Origin: American
Sexual preference: Bi
Special Power: healing magic and protection spells
Wand: White sage with phoenix feather
Strengths: quick study and strong willed
Weaknesses: spiders and thunder
Dislikes: arrogant and lazy people (her twin brother)
Personality: hard working and dedicated to learning every single spell she can to help people.
What House Do You Want To Be In: phoenix
Items: books and an ipod full with music
I am a: half blood
Bio: Raven has a twin brother that is a day older and will not let her forget. (everything else will be in rp)
Appearance:http://static3.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/wallpapers/White-Clarity/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_White-Clarity_bj0rN_-edit39.jpg

starryknight
Name: Harvey Knight
Nickname: Harvey Danger
Special Power: Fire and other offensive spells
Wand: phoenix feather and raven feather
Strengths: a natural at magic he rarely tries and is born with talent
Weaknesses: rarely tries and is lazy.
Likes: girls, music, mma, girls that do mma, talking to girls, and girls that wear dresses also scaring off boys from his sister
Dislikes: judgmental people and bullies
Personality: he pretends not to care about school and magic but he really likes it, he is very protective of his sister and his friend and is not afraid to fight with his hands if he has to. he is out going and likes to make friends.
What House Do You Want To Be In: Phoenix
Items: laptop and roller blades
Appearance: will post later

lilk82394
Originally posted by starryknight
Name: Raven Knight
Nickname: Rae
Sexual preference: Bi
Special Power: healing magic and protection spells
Wand: White sage with phoenix feather
Strengths: quick study and strong willed
Weaknesses: spiders and thunder
Dislikes: arrogant and lazy people (her twin brother)
Personality: hard working and dedicated to learning every single spell she can to help people.
What House Do You Want To Be In: phoenix
Items: books and an ipod full with music
Bio: Raven has a twin brother that is a day older and will not let her forget. (everything else will be in rp)
Appearance:http://static3.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/wallpapers/White-Clarity/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_White-Clarity_bj0rN_-edit39.jpg She seems fun...

starryknight
hehe ty, hopefully i get approved soon so i can jump in.
and here is harvey

TxG
very nice characters. Alright feel free to jump in whenever you want smile

TxG
Change of plan Iv'e decided to do the sorting here. It will be long winded to do it in the rp. So anyway I will write up the sorting list here and you can also win points for your house here as well.

lilk82394
The other way would've taken a week...

TxG
On here yea...

Alright here is the list! (I will update has new characters are made..I will be making new ones. or whether npcs are mentioned etc)

Dragon

Zoey Wood
Sapphire Lovegood
Richard Dedd
Liam Finnigan

Phoenix

Kain Ezma
Tono vulpes
Briana Johnson
Raven Johnson
Harvey Knight

Serpent

Marigold Zabini
Anastasia Black

I will add this list to my profile.

Anon E. Mous
Since there's only three houses, we might want to all have the same classes to save confusion. At least at first.

TxG
Yea I agree. To seperate the houses for classes would be a mess and hp mixes the classes anyway XD

Anon E. Mous
Oh, that reminds me, I was going to make a teacher. Give me a bit. big grin Who wants to learn about divination?! Noone, I know, but I'm making a teacher for it anyway. I'll (hopefully) post her by the end of the day.

TxG
Whoo sounds good can't wait to see what you come with big grin I'm making some new characters to fill the gaps in a bit. Also I put up a class scheldule. Also look out here for questions which can win you housepoints , you can also win them in lessons and so on.

lilk82394
I guess im goingto need to read the Harry Potter books again to answer the questions.

TxG
lol well the questions may not be on the books.. it may be about us, the characters, how much you know so far stuff like that big grin

lilk82394
Oh thats good then. I still need to catch back up on HP anyways....
erm

Qaecia
Sorry my internet has been out of wack. But I'm back ready to post once more big grin

Anon E. Mous
Name: Professor DeLouise D'Artagnan
Ethnic Origin: French
Special Power: her Inner Eye is amplified, causing her to make more predictions. Sadly, most of these are quite mundane, like "there will be pain in your third toe near the passing of the winter solstice..." However, every once in a while she does make a profound prediction.
Weaknesses: mild narcolepsy, as well as going into predictions at inopportune times
Likes: baking cookies, looking wistfully out of her office window at the lake
Dislikes: disrespectful students, her subject
Personality: paranoid, and is always thinking she'll predict her own death. She has a house elf that follows her around, writing down all of her predictions.
Bio: Once a very accomplished French seer, as she got older she got more and more reclusive and paranoid. Professor Allucard found her and gave her the job of Divination teacher. Though she doesn't believe in the divination she's teaching, she does it anyway. It's a job, and she owes Allucard for helping her earlier in life.
Anything else you want to mention: Her 8 greats grandfather was the inspiration for the book "The Three Musketeers"
Appearance: a quite small old woman, with bright blue eyes that cloud over when making predictions. She seems frail, and sometimes walks with a cane.

lilk82394
Its all bunched up I didnt even bother to finish reading it. Cool name though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>