The Warriors/Baseball Furies versus Escape from New York

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Warriors and the Baseball Furies (from "The Warriors"wink, have to bop their way from one side of Manhattan prison ("Escape from New York"wink to the other. They start on the west side of the prison, and they must fight their way to the east side of the prison. They are working as a team here.

All the Warriors from the movie are included, including Cleon. They are each armed with a switchlade and a baseball bat. There is food and water along the way, along with medical supplies hidden in various vacant stores, the Warriors need only find them. If they want to rest, they must find a safe place to rest, there is no time limit here. They can pick up objects and use them as weapons.

The prisoners are aware, and they are patrolling the city for them.

Do they clear? Who makes it?

Robtard
Swan could solo.

Rogue Jedi
lol nah, the inmates aren't just sitting around, they are actively searching for them.

Snake: "Whats wrong with Broadway?"

marwash22
I'm a little confused 'cause i've never seen 'Escape from New York'... the prison is the city?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
I'm a little confused 'cause i've never seen 'Escape from New York'... the prison is the city?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082340/plotsummary

In 1988, the U.S. turned Manhattan, New York into a maximum security prison where the most brutal criminals are residing for life, due to the 400% rise in crime rates. There's no way for them to escape, as the bridges are filled with mines, a large wall is built around the shoreline, and a police force army is based there to take out any attempted escapees.

ckvDo2JHB7o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.