Superman's Speed-blitz vs Thor's Defense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
If Superman went all-out and full-speed speed-blitz mode, do you think Thor can defend against it successfully?

Wei Phoenix
Superman is faster than Goku.

cdtm
This is just another Superman vs Thor thread. Been there, done that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes.

Thor's reflexes are sufficient enough to will Mjolnir to set up a defense. He doesn't even have to actually do any physical movement.

I don't know why people find it hard to understand that Thor can and has sucessfully reacted at speeds ranging from a microsecond to faster than light.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Superman is faster than Goku. butthurt thumb up

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M
If Superman went all-out and full-speed speed-blitz mode, do you think Thor can defend against it successfully? Originally posted by Black bolt z
butthurt thumb up

and nice attempt at rallying others to bash thor along with you.

does thor have mjolnir? just checking

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam

does thor have mjolnir? just checking I'm not rallying anything. Look at the options, I have nonbiased responses, and even yes as the first response. I've also included a noncommital response.

and yes, thor has mjolnir. I would've stated otherwise. (also, you've been ribbing me about that recently, yet the only instances when I remove mjolnir from my thor threads are instances where it would be a slaughter if he had it. When I place him against heralds, I generally always have him fully equipped)

psycho gundam
sure, i'll give you the ...benefit of the "doubt" roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyway...

thor either created a vortex around himself or spins around and creates a vortex around himself both as fast as possible. superman touches him, he loses a limb or his consciousness

Black bolt z
Loses a limb?No.He would have one helluva headache but I don't see that doing massive damage.

JakeTheBank
Lol.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam

I'm not rallying anything. Look at the options, I have nonbiased responses, and even yes as the first response. I've also included a noncommital response.

wait for it........

I've never been this happy to see you!!! Finally, someone else who can see my point of view regarding thor's speed.

smile

took longer than i expected but it was still predictable.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol.

lol indeed.

This is another Superman vs Thor thread among all the others, and a poorly disguised bait thread to boot.

Badabing
Originally posted by cdtm
This is just another Superman vs Thor thread. Been there, done that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.