Exar Kun w/ guanletts v. Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Exar Kun w/Guanletts

vs.

Darth Caedus

battle takes place Vjun!

Lord Lucien
A lot of these Dark Sider matches are on Vjun.

I say Caedus simply because... it's Caedus.

Darth_Glentract
I say Exar simply because... it's Exar.

Seriously though, I think he'd beat Caedus.

ares834
Caedus wins.

Edit: Jacen Solo already beat him as a kid, he can do it again! eek!

Enyalus
I really don't feel like Caedus' skills with a lightsaber are in the elite tier - he relied mostly on brute force and ferocity. And although I guess no one can actually prove Exar's skills, he seemed to be up there with the greats...even inventing the double-bladed lightsaber.

As far as Force knowledge goes, Caedus gets the edge here in practical application, even though Exar's knowledge of Sith alchemy and magic is higher.

But that all makes little difference when Exar has his amulet....so he wins. big grin

truejedi
@ Enyalus
Caedus's lightsabers were said to be second only to Luke's

Kun wins this ONLY because of the plot device that are the gauntlets. Those same gauntlets (if they have been described to me correctly) would off anyone in the mythos though. They are akin to Nihilus's drain. Its like having a fight between jango and boba and giving a star destroyer to one of the contestants.

Lord Lucien
Boba would win either way.

Enyalus
Jango's cooler. sad

Lord Lucien
He's the only legit Kiwi. How did the clones obtain that accent? It's genetic in Star Wars.

Darth_Glentract
Part of their training perhaps? They need to sound intimidating after all. lol

kill7r
Caedus has never really overly impressed me. Exar through virtue of his greater displayed power and lightsaber skill takes it pretty easily imo.

kill7r
May I ask your thoughts on SithLordExarKun Alistair? big grin

truejedi
except he doesn't have greater displayed lightsaber skill, and Caedus definitly seemed to know more techniques, he was also the single greatest embodiment of the force that we have ever seen at one point.

Eminence
Originally posted by truejedi
he was also the single greatest embodiment of the force that we have ever seen at one point.
This is not relevant. At all.

kill7r
Developing a lightsaber form from scratch, one that was stated to be an improvement over his existing form, in a matter of months, would easily place Exar pretty high up in the rankings when it comes to technical ability with a lightsaber (not to mention the benefits it would provide him with in this scenario considering Caedus's unfamiliarity with the form). There are few individuals who can be said to match or surpass him in the area, and Caedus isn't one of them.

RE: Blaxican
Kun should take this. Thought I said that already, hmm.

Letum Lettow
Caedu will hit himself with his own lightsaber when in the presence of someone who doesn't lose all known intelligence when turning evil.

Hewhoknowsall
Again, I'd say that Exar Kun is pretty much an unknown. Based on heavy speculation, I'd say that with the amulets Exar Kun would win. He pwned Vodo and a bunch of other highly regarded ancient Jedi, so he isn't a slouch without the amulets, and with the amulets he could just spam amulet blasts at Caedus.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He's the only legit Kiwi. How did the clones obtain that accent? It's genetic in Star Wars.

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Part of their training perhaps? They need to sound intimidating after all. lol

The clones would have probably been taught using computer programmes (to ensure maximum uniformity). These programmes probably used hologram recordings of Jango himself.

The Kaminoans presumably recorded Jango's voice and used that voice when teaching the clones to speak. Hence they'd pick up the accent.

Lord Lucien
How terribly pointless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.