Magneto vs Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jynocidus
Doesn't really matter which form Frieza, I guess it really comes down to if Magneto's powers can or cannot affect people from Z the same way he does people in 616 or w/e. I think with a lot of factors kept in mind here, Magneto prolly stomps but I'd like to see what you all think...

the ninjak
Isn't Frieza a Cyborg now...LOL.

Frieza gets separated.

JakeTheBank
These kind of threads have to be approved before being made, iirc.

galactusischere
Frieza.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

brownqk
Frieza

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Jynocidus
Doesn't really matter which form Frieza, I guess it really comes down to if Magneto's powers can or cannot affect people from Z the same way he does people in 616 or w/e. I think with a lot of factors kept in mind here, Magneto prolly stomps but I'd like to see what you all think... we all think that this thread needs to be approved by the mods

the ninjak
Originally posted by galactusischere
Frieza. Originally posted by brownqk
Frieza

Isn't he a cyborg?

galactusischere
Originally posted by the ninjak
Isn't he a cyborg?

Regular Frieza wasn't.

the ninjak
Originally posted by galactusischere
Regular Frieza wasn't.

Then when "regular" Frieza puts on his headset power reader to see what power level Mags is, Mags crushes Frieza's head with it.

"Level 10,000!" crush arrrrggghhhh!

Astner
Cross-genre battles shouldn't be a part of the "Comic Book 'Versus' Forum", and even if it should be given a Sub-forum.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by the ninjak
Then when "regular" Frieza puts on his headset power reader to see what power level Mags is, Mags crushes Frieza's head with it.

"Level 10,000!" crush arrrrggghhhh!

Did you even read where he said it could be any form of Frieza and you keep trying to make it some form that has a huge disadvantage against Magneto. First form Frieza takes off his scouter and spanks Magneto.

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.