Captain Marvel, SS, Superman, Thor vs Thanos and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Standard power levels for the villians, Who wins?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team Two.. pretty much all the time.

JakeTheBank
Team Two. Four of them against either Thanos or Darkseid would be a better match.

lightyeargee
Thanos and DS? They won't lift a finger. A combined mental assault would lat waste to the heroes.

lawest9
As of this moment.........I officially add Orion and Sentry (with the void) to the mix.

JakeTheBank
Team could take a few, I'd wager then.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by lawest9
As of this moment.........I officially add Orion and Sentry (with the void) to the mix. Ok team takes 1 or 2 then.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team Two. Four of them against either Thanos or Darkseid would be a better match.

Yet you gave the win to Thor and Supes vs. Thanos alone? confused

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Thanos and DS? They won't lift a finger. A combined mental assault would lat waste to the heroes.

Pretty much. Void would fall even quicker with said assault. Adding those two... could give them some wins though.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet you gave the win to Thor and Supes vs. Thanos alone? confused

Classic Thanos prior to amps? Yes, I think the team sports a decent shot. I'm undecided if they can pull a majority however. The evidence of Thanos being > High Heralds is there, but two High Heralds of the highest order attacking at once w/o holding back?

Nihilist
Thanos and Darkseid win

Stoic
Thanos and Darkseid would win, their just too resourceful alone, as a team you'd need a major world wrecker to even slow them down.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Classic Thanos prior to amps? Yes, I think the team sports a decent shot. I'm undecided if they can pull a majority however. The evidence of Thanos being > High Heralds is there, but two High Heralds of the highest order attacking at once w/o holding back?

Fair enough jake

Cubey
If Void is in this, it's a bit more even. He did pwn MM, I think with the help of his team, they could hold their own. Darkseid's power also varies a lot.. so he could get one-shotted or he could pwn.

I don't really know..

lawest9
????????????????????????????????

Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain Marvel, Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, Orion, and Sentry vs. Darkseid and Thanos? no expression

Team 1 wins.

dupidu
dupidu = dur

lawest9
I think the duo takes the majority!

galactusischere
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain Marvel, Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, Orion, and Sentry vs. Darkseid and Thanos? no expression

Team 1 wins.

lawest9
smile

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Cubey
If Void is in this, it's a bit more even. He did pwn MM, I think with the help of his team, they could hold their own. Darkseid's power also varies a lot.. so he could get one-shotted or he could pwn.

I don't really know.. Fail.He goes down in a short amount of time due to mindrape.Even with the additions T2 still takes it.At thier max they can easily take this team.

Badabing
Surfer, Marvel and Supes speed blitz Thanos and DS into a space warp set up by Thor.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
Surfer, Marvel and Supes speed blitz Thanos and DS into a space warp set up by Thor.

Not

KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly guys.... The team is tough... but this duo is just well beyond them. That is just how the cookie crumbles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.