Cross Genre Match #3 Nominations Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

Alright I'll start up:

A-Team (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_A-Team)
vs
Batman's Rogues (Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Black Mask, Bane (no Venom), Penguin, Killer Croc, Maxie Zeus and thirty or so henchmen)

The A-Team is trapped inside of a garage in downtown Gotham with a broken Batmobile and plenty of spare parts, guns, ammo, some flashbang grenades, flares, and three hours to prep for their escape.

Waiting outside are the Batman's rogues who cannot enter the A-Team's enclosure and are instead lying in wait for their eventual escape attempt.

I think this is a good matchup because while Batman's rogues are obviously superior to the A-Team the A-Team can and has pulled off ridiculous feats of prep, especially where vehicles and explosives are concerned.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

I like the structured format of this. And you're nom isn't a bad one.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

I like the structured format of this. And you're nom isn't a bad one.
So I can count that as a nod? stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
So I can count that as a nod? stick out tongue

Sure, why not? big grin

Juk3n
Jin and Mugen vs Daredevil and Shang-Chi

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juk3n
Jin and Mugen vs Daredevil and Shang-Chi
Why do you feel this would be a good match?

Juk3n
Because i can't think of a reason why it wouldn't?
Ample feats for the Anime Duo, martial arts to compare, speed and agility feats to compare also. It just popped into my head?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juk3n
Because i can't think of a reason why it wouldn't?
Ample feats for the Anime Duo, martial arts to compare, speed and agility feats to compare also. It just popped into my head?
Alright...

fair enough.

I'd vouch for this nomination but I don't really know a lot about Shang Chi and I only saw two episodes of Samurai Champloo.

JakeTheBank
Revolver Ocelot vs. Deadshot.

I think this one would be a good match because Ocelot has some insane marksmanship of his own, and is capable of making trick shots of the highest order. Shot has the firepower advantage, but giving Ocelot a home field advantage such as a Metal Gear base, would balance things out, imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Revolver Ocelot vs. Deadshot.

I think this one would be a good match because Ocelot has some insane marksmanship of his own, and is capable of making trick shots of the highest order. Shot has the firepower advantage, but giving Ocelot a home field advantage such as a Metal Gear base, would balance things out, imo.
That sounds good to me.

Starscream M
Fully-equippedMaster Chief (Halo) vs Hulk

This would be a good match because both characters have a lot of fans who are knowledgeable and it would be a very interesting match of contrasts in my opinion.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
Fully-equippedMaster Chief (Halo) vs Hulk

This would be a good match because both characters have a lot of fans who are knowledgeable and it would be a very interesting match of contrasts in my opinion.
I think any knowledgeable Master Chief fan would know that Chief, as epic as he is stands no chance against Hulk.

Unless you gave Master Chief a Scarab....no it'd still be spite.

Bentley
Luffy vs Wolverine.

... And fun begins.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
Luffy vs Wolverine.

... And fun begins.
I thought one of Luffy's only weaknesses was razor sharp blades.

Wei Phoenix

Not trying to be funny or smart but isn't one of Wolverine's weaknesses ranged fighters and attacks?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Not trying to be funny or smart but isn't one of Wolverine's weaknesses ranged fighters and attacks?
His weakness is not being able to gut certain people. Which is why he likes to close distance. But yeah I get your point.

I think it has the potential to be a fun fight but I think Wolverine would take a hefty majority.

Bentley

Yeah, but it's not like he'll be battling an uphill battle against Logan, his status are higher.

Etna
Yeah one of Luffys weakness is blades. Is why he has a Swordsmen in his crew "Zoro" to fight people like wolverine.

I don't know to much about Wolverine besides his adam skeleton, healing factor, dog nose, adam claws.

But can wolverine handle super speed? As in luffys 2nd Gear.
If he can, then luffy loses.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Etna
Yeah one of Luffys weakness is blades. Is why he has a Swordsmen in his crew "Zoro" to fight people like wolverine.

I don't know to much about Wolverine besides his adam skeleton, healing factor, dog nose, adam claws.

He has enhanced reflexes and low level super-speed. So depending how fast Luffy can go I think Wolverine could keep pace.

Bentley

This is the kind of thing that should be discussed in the actual thread which would be quite fair and people would have a great time discussing smile

Luffy is essentially Spider-man on steroids, with better range and no webbing -his precognition is worse-.

Wei Phoenix
That and the speed and strength of his punches. I seriously think he could just punch from a distance and keep him at bay. Etna you have a manga scan of one of his punches, is it the gomu gomu no storm I'm thinking about?

Etna
JzEWSxPEPMo heres an example of luffys speed in 2nd gear

Bentley
Against Oz.

http://lustrousrealm.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/op479-4.jpg

Omega Vision
Alright so far we have these threads that have been vouched for:
A-Team vs Batman Rogues
Wolverine vs Luffy
Ocelot vs Deadshot

Parmaniac
JzEWSxPEPMo heres an example of luffys speed in 2nd gear Whoa I've just changed my mind on the outcome of Wolverine vs. Luffy, when did he became that fast? I've stopped watching after these 4 (or 5?) super MAs left with that train that drove over water.

BruceSkywalker
Alright so far we have these threads that have been vouched for:
A-Team vs Batman Rogues
Wolverine vs Luffy
Ocelot vs Deadshot

good match ups, dunno which one i'd want first

Etna
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Whoa I've just changed my mind on the outcome of Wolverine vs. Luffy, when did he became that fast? I've stopped watching after these 4 (or 5?) super MAs left with that train that drove over water.

Just a bit passed the train (about less then 15 episodes if you skip the Fillers about the past). You weren't to far from seeing 2nd Gear Luffy

He gets super brolic around the same time (about 2-3 episodes later). He teased it at the end of the video "i'm gonna show you something more interesting....Gear...." He was gonna do the third Gear.

Omega Vision
I'm surprised so far by the lack of Naruto threads.

I considered proposing a Nine-Tailed Demon Fox vs thread but I couldn't think of a decent match for him that wasn't spite for one side or the other.

Parmaniac

I considered proposing a Nine-Tailed Demon Fox vs thread but I couldn't think of a decent match for him that wasn't spite for one side or the other. Gara vs. Sandman
^directly scratch that please smile

Starscream M

I considered proposing a Nine-Tailed Demon Fox vs thread but I couldn't think of a decent match for him that wasn't spite for one side or the other. i think anime fans and comic fans don't intersect for a majority of the folks

Lord_Talron
Hercule Poirot vs Batman

gotham's mayor's secretary is found dead in his office. all the clues seem to lead to the mayor being guilty but Poirot and Bats have a hunch that he has been framed. who breaks the case first?

Hellspawn28
Here are some ideas:

Q (Star Trek) vs. Post - Retcon Beyonder
Galactus vs. The Time Lords (Doctor Who)
The God-Emperor of Mankind vs. Marvel's Odin
Vamp vs. Green Goblin
Inuyasha vs. Venom (Eddie Brock)

Wei Phoenix
Gara vs. Sandman
^directly scratch that please smile

Marvel or DC Sandman?

Parmaniac
Marvel or DC Sandman? Marvel but the thread would come down to who has more control over sand which can't really be answered I personally would tend to Gara though.

Hellspawn28
I was going to list down Part III Dio Brando vs. Karate Kid, but I don't think too many people here read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Starscream M
Spike Spiegel vs Batman (unequiped)

Wei Phoenix
Marvel but the thread would come down to who has more control over sand which can't really be answered I personally would tend to Gara though.

Gara.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Hellspawn28
I was going to list down Part III Dio Brando vs. Karate Kid, but I don't think too many people here read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Endless Mike has.

Hellspawn28
What about Evangelion Unit 01 vs. Fin Fang Foom?

Parmaniac
X-Force vs. Sound Five

Lord_Talron
iroh (after breaking out of the fire nation prision) vs Deathstroke
1.) no comet
2.) comet

iroh has show the capability to speed blitz (before he got in shape) and has shown superhuman strength. he is also one of the most experienced and skilled bender/martial artist in avatar.

Digi
Originally posted by Hellspawn28
Galactus vs. The Time Lords (Doctor Who)

L.O.L.

MooCowofJustice
I think I came up with two good ones last thread, and I can't decide between them.

Regigigas vs Hulk

Regigigas has the strength to move continents. Hulk needs to get angrier to get stronger, and Regigigas' strength and speed are cut in half for a while because of his Slow Start ability.

Should put them somewhere in a universe nobody likes, like a castle in Devil May Cry, or, I dunno. Somewhere in Bleach? Perhaps even a planet in Halo.

Mario and Luigi vs Batman and Robin

Mario has shown feats of Super Strength and is pretty athletic. Batman is just Batman and has a lot of good gear, so does Robin. Both Mario and Luigi are athletic, with Luigi being more athletic than Mario. Mario can jump a lot higher than most of you guys think, too, but he has no combat training like Batman. In a sense, Strength and Mobility vs Gear and Combat Training.

I suggest putting this in some city to allow both characters their advantages. Perhaps Gotham if you guys think this might be a little one sides for Batman.

Lord_Talron
put them in the first level from the original mario game

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Digi
L.O.L.

Spite for who?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I think I came up with two good ones last thread, and I can't decide between them.

Regigigas vs Hulk

Regigigas has the strength to move continents. Hulk needs to get angrier to get stronger, and Regigigas' strength and speed are cut in half for a while because of his Slow Start ability.

Should put them somewhere in a universe nobody likes, like a castle in Devil May Cry, or, I dunno. Somewhere in Bleach? Perhaps even a planet in Halo.

Mario has shown feats of Super Strength and is pretty athletic. Batman is just Batman and has a lot of good gear, so does Robin. Both Mario and Luigi are athletic, with Luigi being more athletic than Mario. Mario can jump a lot higher than most of you guys think, too, but he has no combat training like Batman. In a sense, Strength and Mobility vs Gear and Combat Training.

I suggest putting this in some city to allow both characters their advantages. Perhaps Gotham if you guys think this might be a little one sides for Batman. I'd give a nod to both of these, can't pick a favourite.

Digi
Spite for who?

I'll be honest and say I haven't thought it through fully. My inclination is to say CIS-less Time Lords would wipe the floor with Big G, unless they were caught completely flat-footed. But I was more just lol'ing at imagining such a conflict.

Lord_Talron
prince of persia (with dagger of time with full containment capability) vs spiderman

fight in the city from the game with sand people randomly milling about

can spiderman's inherent advantages and spider sense beat PoP's dagger?

Black bolt z
Are DBZ characters allowed anymore?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Are DBZ characters allowed anymore? i think theres kinda a quiet agreement its for the best if they arent

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i think theres kinda a quiet agreement its for the best if they arent But no rules about it...

Darn...can't think of non DBZ character fights.

Can anyone nominate this?: Master chief(no armor) vs. cap(no shield).Who is the better super soldier?

Lord_Talron
Mehrunes Dagon vs Mephisto in a neutral realm

Hellspawn28
What about Akkuman aka Spike the Devilman vs. Spider-Man?

Wei Phoenix
I'll be honest and say I haven't thought it through fully. My inclination is to say CIS-less Time Lords would wipe the floor with Big G, unless they were caught completely flat-footed. But I was more just lol'ing at imagining such a conflict.

Ah, I don't know about Dr. Who so I didn't know if the Time Lords were leagues above him or not.

NemeBro
Pyron (Darkstalkers) vs. Thanos of Titan.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by NemeBro
Pyron vs. Thanos of Titan.
Info on Pyron?

ScreamPaste
Pyron (Darkstalkers) vs. Thanos of Titan. This could be interesting. I'm nodding this one.

Edit: Pyron is a large entity from the DarkStalkers video games. Is very powerful.

MooCowofJustice
Oooh, Pyron vs Thanos is good. Nod for JUSTICE!.

StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man vs. Yamcha stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Info on Pyron? He was wearing the earth as a ring

EDIT:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/pyron%20earth/hunthunt85/Pyron2.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/Pyronisfrigginhuge.jpg

Omega Vision
He was wearing the earth as a ring
After reading up a bit on him he seems just a bit out of Thanos's league.

Wei Phoenix
Pyron (Darkstalkers) vs. Thanos of Titan.

You're up to something.

Parmaniac
After reading up a bit on him he seems just a bit out of Thanos's league. I agree, I would still like that match-up
btw I edited my post

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man vs. Yamcha stick out tongue Wolverine vs Felicia (Darkstalkers) smile

The Nuul
Jubei vs Snake Eyes with no gun.

Worf vs Chewbacca?

marwash22
Ben Tennyson, of 'Ben 10' (age 30) vs. Hulk (bloodlusted)

- PIS & CIS are off
- no prep for either
- Master control for the omnitrix unlocked
- Ben has access to every alien that has been seen in the entire series
- Fight takes place in the grand canyon
- The winner is the first to kill or KO their opponent

MooCowofJustice
I don't think that Ben 10 one is a good idea. There was actually an alien that moves through dimensions like nothing. Then there are just things that Hulk wouldn't be able to touch.

Unless you're not counting Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by marwash22

- PIS & CIS are off
- no prep for either
- The winner is the first to kill or KO their opponent wouldnt ben be like high herald or something with the omnitrix?

lol@ hulk with prep. basically = rick punching him in the face over and over again to get him REALLY pissed? xD

marwash22
no, I'm counting the entire series, which includes Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.

The alien who can move through dimensions? Are you referring to Alien-X? that one is useless because of the voting thing, it's completely stationary while the internal debate is going on. If Ben turns into that one, Hulk insta-kills him.

or are you talking about a different Alien?

MooCowofJustice
Nah in that episode with the cube that copied them and started smashing things. That box turned out to be a toy for the child of some alien that referred to Earth as being in the lower dimensions. So that alien may essentially be a God. Then there's the pink whatever that Gwen becomes, the alien that was radioactive and was kept in that huge metal suit.

I can't think of any others, so other than them it might be pretty good.

marwash22
Oh, that thing... i don't think Ben copied that thing because it wasn't an alien. It was a machine and it had no DNA, I'm pretty sure Ben doesn't have it's powers.

As for the thing Gwen turns into, an Anodite (sp?), Ben can't turn into that because it's not an alien and has no DNA, it's basically made of pure energy... he never copied it.

I thought it was a good match because even with radiation, all that will happen is Hulk will regen from the burns.

psycho gundam
JzEWSxPEPMo heres an example of luffys speed in 2nd gear note that bluono was pretty damn fast himself.
gear third luffy would be even more epic.

Pyron (Darkstalkers) vs. Thanos of Titan. i say hell no.

of all the long arguments with cross genre fights, it's usually: dbz, kain, and darkstalkers

Lord_Talron
the zerg swarm vs marvel earth

the zerg swarm vs dc earth

Digi
Ah, I don't know about Dr. Who so I didn't know if the Time Lords were leagues above him or not.

The Doctor is a weird guy. Sans prep and without the TARDIS, street levelers could beat him. But with any sort of prep (even a few minutes) he's instantly meta/herald level, and with a lot of prep he could legitimately take on entire races of heralds.

The Time Lords as an entire race, even more so. They'd be a threat to the entire universe if they put their minds to it. And during their height could traverse the multiverse as well (The current Doctor can too, technically, but not on a whim), so their scope could've even been grander.

marwash22

- PIS & CIS are off
- no prep for either
- The winner is the first to kill or KO their opponent

EDIT: another stipulation... Ben cannot copy Hulk's DNA and transform into HULK... that would be pointless.

Lord_Talron
indeed. xD

marwash22
With prep... the Doctor could take out Galactus and SS, with ease.

TheTyrant
Sir Crocodile vs DC Sandman

They fight in a desert and are bloodlusted.

Omega Vision
The Doctor is a weird guy. Sans prep and without the TARDIS, street levelers could beat him. But with any sort of prep (even a few minutes) he's instantly meta/herald level, and with a lot of prep he could legitimately take on entire races of heralds.

The Time Lords as an entire race, even more so. They'd be a threat to the entire universe if they put their minds to it. And during their height could traverse the multiverse as well (The current Doctor can too, technically, but not on a whim), so their scope could've even been grander.
I recall that during their apex they were so advanced they couldn't even communicate with other races.

Now though aren't there only two Time Lords in existence?

marwash22
two? i thought the Doctor was the only one after the Master refused to regenerate.

The Nuul
I recall that during their apex they were so advanced they couldn't even communicate with other races.

One now, the other one died.

Omega Vision
two? i thought the Doctor was the only one after the Master refused to regenerate.
I haven't really been paying attention to the last few seasons.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
note that bluono was pretty damn fast himself.
gear third luffy would be even more epic.

So what do you think about him and Wolverine? Too strong and fast for him?

psycho gundam
probably both.

luffy's no hulk, but he can hit wolverine hundreds of times really hard.

wolverine's not faster than bluono that's for sure, wolverine's only real saving grace are his claws.

i'd like to see wolverine vs that guy with the long claws in one piece.... he had glasses and a suit and dissapeared when he was about to cut people up. i forget his name at the moment, it was early in the manga.

Original Smurph
All Jedi and Sith vs. Jack Hawksmoor.

Battle takes place on Coruscant.

It'd be epic. Do it.

galactusischere
Lucy from Elfen Lied vs Wolverine

battle takes place in Japan. Both are bloodlusted. PIS is off.

Fight untill one is KOd or killed.

Black bolt z
SO whats the leading threads so far?

marwash22
don't we have to vote with thumb up's or something like that.

Black bolt z
don't we have to vote with thumb up's or something like that. Yes but i'm wondering what the voting options so far are.

Trackz
Afro Samurai vs. Wolverine
great warriors, and incredibly hard to beat, Afro Samurai's speed vs. Wolverine durability makes for an excellent match-up, and it really can be argued either way

Master Chief vs. Captain America
both super soldiers with comparable feats, Master Chiefs alien weaponry and armor vs. captain america's skill and unbreakable shield.

Static vs. Aang
both elementals, while aang may have more overall power, lightning based attacks have been shown to be extremely powerful in the Avatar world, and static's versatility with his ability would make him a great opponent for aang.

Ben 10 vs. Hulk was already made a while ago (my first topic from years ago) Hulk won in pretty much spite, while ben's forms allow him to survive, none of his forms have the raw power to actually harm the hulk.

Wei Phoenix
I support Luffy vs Wolverine.

Trackz
I support Luffy vs Wolverine. that would be a stomp in luffy favor though

marwash22
@ Trackz

I'd have to see that thread.

But since you said it was years ago, i would think people didn't have the info abut Ben that we have now. Things like different Aliens and the "ultimate" or evolved form of aliens. There's also, Ben being 30 in this fight and the ultimatrix being completely unlocked...

Also, the winner in my match is the first to KO their opponent, not kill.

I'd say it's a pretty good match.

Trackz
@ Trackz

I'd have to see that thread.

But since you said it was years ago, i would think people didn't have the info abut Ben that we have now. Things like different Aliens and the "ultimate" or evolved form of aliens. There's also, Ben being 30 in this fight and the ultimatrix being completely unlocked...

Also, the winner in my match is the first to KO their opponent, not kill.

I'd say it's a pretty good match. which of his forms could hurt the hulk? other than waybig, they all lacked the power

Digi
Originally posted by Original Smurph
All Jedi and Sith vs. Jack Hawksmoor.

Battle takes place on Coruscant.

It'd be epic. Do it.

Hilarious, yes. But I know the winner.

wink

Digi

There are however many the writers choose. The Doctor's daughter is still floating out there somewhere, if nothing else. They can always bring another one in. In the old, old continuity, there were other rogue Time Lords who could conceivably be alive since they wouldn't have been on Gallifrey when the Time Lords ate it.

The Time Lords are a hard race to quantify. They could traverse all of time and space (time being the more important for battle purposes), as well as the multiverse. They were, however, largely isolationist and not prone to war. The Doctor alone, however, with his TARDIS could destroy solar systems with ease (and I can back that up if needed). An entire race of hims are, at worst, a galaxy-level threat, and probably universal given their time travel capabilities.

r0nm0n88
ryu and ken vs karate kid and iron fist

kenshin(man slayer) with adimantium sword vs colossus

kenshin )manslayer) reg sword vs spiderman

goten super saiyen 1 vs superboy

brock lesnar( non fictional) vs bruce wayne. both men dressed to fight in the octagon. no equipment

Darth Martin
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
brock lesnar( non fictional) vs bruce wayne. both men dressed to fight in the octagon. no equipment Seriously?

Lord_Talron

brock lesnar( non fictional) vs bruce wayne. both men dressed to fight in the octagon. no equipment that really made me lol

Wei Phoenix

brock lesnar( non fictional) vs bruce wayne. both men dressed to fight in the octagon. no equipment

Batman catches an F5.

Lord_Talron
Iorek Byrnison (fully armored) vs Sabretooth

r0nm0n88
i always debate with my friends about who would win between ufc fighter and comic characters. GSP vs Dick Grayson is a good one. ofcourse all these fight are straight up in the octagon, with no equipment.

r0nm0n88
rocky vs wildcat!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScreamPaste
IDEA:

Spider Man with the venom symbiote v.s. Kain from Legacy of Kain.

-This is a great fight because spidey is much, much faster than Kain, and has precog to keep that nasty reaver away, even with Kain's teleport. He's strong enoguh to lay a beating on Kain too, especially with the venom symbiote.

-Takes place on a sky scraper in Spidey's home of NY, but may continue anywhere. There is no BFR.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
IDEA:

Spider Man with the venom symbiote v.s. Kain from Legacy of Kain.

-This is a great fight because spidey is much, much faster than Kain, and has precog to keep that nasty reaver away, even with Kain's teleport. He's strong enoguh to lay a beating on Kain too, especially with the venom symbiote.

-Takes place on a sky scraper in Spidey's home of NY, but may continue anywhere. There is no BFR.

gay_rage

Congrats, Scream. First time I've used it in Comics Versus. laughing

I renominate Tetsuo Shima Versus Charles Xavier

marwash22
^Xavier mindrapes.

XanatosForever
Maybe. 313 Now's not the time to make claims, though.

rader
Originally posted by Lord_Talron

Brilliant!!!

I still want to suggest Bat Man Vs. Xanatos (Power Armor)

In the middle of New York, with 1 week prep for both. I'd like to say that Bat Man is more combat oriented, but this is slightly cancelled by the power armor, but Xanatos only lost when it benefited him (The Xanatos Gambit), or when it didn't really matter. Honestly, I think his actual losses amounted to PIS, myself.

Wei Phoenix
i always debate with my friends about who would win between ufc fighter and comic characters. GSP vs Dick Grayson is a good one. ofcourse all these fight are straight up in the octagon, with no equipment.

Grayson vs someone from UFC? Who do you think wins?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by XanatosForever
gay_rage

Congrats, Scream. First time I've used it in Comics Versus. laughing

I renominate Tetsuo Shima Versus Charles Xavier Can I count this as a nod?

ScreamPaste
Edit: Offending post got deleted. Was quoting a guy.

I'm sure your harsh internets words are going to severely wound the mod, who by the way, loses nothing more than a couple seconds banning you. How long did it take to make that account? dur

Bentley
Edit: Offending post got deleted. Was quoting a guy.

I'm sure your harsh internets words are going to severely wound the mod, who by the way, loses nothing more than a couple seconds banning you. How long did it take to make that account? dur

He's going to badly threat your mother next big grin

jawsss
jawsss = dur

Estacado
Albert Wesker vs Spidey or Blade or Batman or Moon Knight or Captain America

Omega Vision
Threads with nods so far:
A-Team vs Batman Rogues
Pyron vs Thanos
Luffy vs Wolverine
Ocelot vs Deadshot
Regigigias vs Hulk

marwash22
seriously? i pokemon vs Hulk... i haven't played a pokemon game since Gold, but i can't imagine any of the character's can give Hulk a go.

A-Team vs. which Batman rogues?

Omega Vision

A-Team (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_A-Team)
vs
Batman's Rogues (Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Black Mask, Bane (no Venom), Penguin, Killer Croc, Maxie Zeus and thirty or so henchmen)

The A-Team is trapped inside of a garage in downtown Gotham with a broken Batmobile and plenty of spare parts, guns, ammo, some flashbang grenades, flares, and three hours to prep for their escape.

Waiting outside are the Batman's rogues who cannot enter the A-Team's enclosure and are instead lying in wait for their eventual escape attempt.

I think this is a good matchup because while Batman's rogues are obviously superior to the A-Team the A-Team can and has pulled off ridiculous feats of prep, especially where vehicles and explosives are concerned.

byrdgang21
1. World Breaker Hulk vs. Broly (LLS)
2. Blade vs Selene (vampire hybrid from Underworld Evolution)
3. Ghost Rider vs Dante (DMC 4)

1st fight because they are both big, angry, badass, and are capable of destroying the planet.

2nd fight because they both have vampire powers but not their weaknesses. And they have similar weapons.

3rd fight because I think it would be awesome

Wei Phoenix
Broly destroys Hulk
Blade should beat Selene
Rider destroys Dante

XanatosForever
Can I count this as a nod?

Yeah, sorry. Meant to specify that earlier.

Bentley
Broly vs WWH ... Slugfest.

marwash22
Selene isn't a hybrid...

byrdgang21
Selene isn't a hybrid...

She may not be a hybrid but I do know that she drank the old guy (Corvinus) blood and her powers were amped where she was able to Kill Marcus and walk in sunlight

marwash22
yep. pureblood vamp juice does the body good, i suppose. Just wanted the distinction to be made, 'cause in Underworld, a hybrid is the blueish thing with rubbery skin (Michael Corvin)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by byrdgang21
She may not be a hybrid but I do know that she drank the old guy (Corvinus) blood and her powers were amped where she was able to Kill Marcus and walk in sunlight
I think she became a super-immortal when she drank Covinus's blood. Corvinus wasn't Vampire or Werewolf.

byrdgang21
yep. pureblood vamp juice does the body good, i suppose. Just wanted the distinction to be made, 'cause in Underworld, a hybrid is the blueish thing with rubbery skin (Michael Corvin)

So what do you think of the fight

Black bolt z
Can someone nod to this?I will love them forever.

Captain america vs. Master chief.

marwash22
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Blade vs Selene (vampire hybrid from Underworld Evolution)
thumb up

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
Lucy from Elfen Lied vs Wolverine

battle takes place in Japan. Both are bloodlusted. PIS is off.

Fight untill one is KOd or killed.

This could work. Though Lucy had haxx abilities.

marwash22
Kazuma (S-Cry-Ed) in his final form.

vs.

Tony Stark (Iron Man) in his mark VI

HAMMER offers Kazuma a healthy sum to steal tech from Stark Enterprises and is instructed to kill Stark on sight along with anyone else who tries to stop him. Kazuma, having no regard for danger, agrees. He easily brushes off the guards and just as he kills an unarmed Rhodey and badly injures Pepper, Stark arrives suited up.

- PIS & CIS are off
- Stark is bloodlusted

MooCowofJustice
seriously? i pokemon vs Hulk... i haven't played a pokemon game since Gold, but i can't imagine any of the character's can give Hulk a go.

The Pokemon moves continents, dude. I don't know how much South America weighs, but it's a lot.

Will nod Captain America vs Master Chief.

marwash22
it moves continents? with it's mind or with physical strength?

MooCowofJustice
Physical strength.

Black bolt z
The Pokemon moves continents, dude. I don't know how much South America weighs, but it's a lot.

Will nod Captain America vs Master Chief. love

Parmaniac
Physical strength. Can you name that Pokemon? I know absolutely NOTHING about Pokemon.

ScreamPaste
Can you name that Pokemon? I know absolutely NOTHING about Pokemon.
Regigigas does, the one Moo suggested to fight Hulk. I nod the match up because it's awesome. Regigigas hauled the world's continents into place. He's not even close to the most powerful pokemon, either, Pokemon are uber.

There's atleast 4 pokemon who can bust the universe.

Parmaniac
And they still end up captured in a plastic ball of a teenager?

Black bolt z
And they still end up captured in a plastic ball of a teenager? Hey teenagers need a lot of balls....

ScreamPaste
And they still end up captured in a plastic ball of a teenager? Welcome to a universe of schizo tech. Also, it's not canon that any of the legendaries get captured, but they can be captured in game because they're fun to have.

XanatosForever
Scream, I nodded Kain Versus.

ScreamPaste
Awesome, Xan.

r0nm0n88
Regigigas does, the one Moo suggested to fight Hulk. I nod the match up because it's awesome. Regigigas hauled the world's continents into place. He's not even close to the most powerful pokemon, either, Pokemon are uber.

There's atleast 4 pokemon who can bust the universe.

name them please.

MooCowofJustice
Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus.

Black bolt z
Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus. Videos of them showing that they can even bust planets...

Trackz
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can someone nod to this?I will love them forever.

Captain america vs. Master chief. already suggested it, so i guess that counts as a nomination

MooCowofJustice
Cyrus plans to use one of them in Diamond and Pearl to recreate the universe. It's sensible, really. Dialga is the master of Time, and Palkia is the master of Space. Giratina controls the reverse world, and is on par with Dialga and Palkia in Platinum. Arceus is the stated god, having created all three and the guardians of the Lakes of Sinnoh.

I really don't want to get videos of all this. erm

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Trackz
already suggested it, so i guess that counts as a nomination That was me...

ScreamPaste
Giratina is the embodiment of antimatter, and is powerful enough to stop Palkia and Dialga's combined power from destroying the universe in Platinum.

In Diamond and Pearl, Palkia and Dialga are each individually going to destroy the universe and remake it for Cyrus, who created a red chain from the jewels of Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, the beings of emotion, will power, and .. Iforget what else... Anyway, point is, pokemanz are raep.

Omega Vision
Giratina is the embodiment of antimatter, and is powerful enough to stop Palkia and Dialga's combined power from destroying the universe in Platinum.

In Diamond and Pearl, Palkia and Dialga are each individually going to destroy the universe and remake it for Cyrus, who created a red chain from the jewels of Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, the beings of emotion, will power, and .. Iforget what else... Anyway, point is, pokemanz are raep.
Yeah and Arceus created the Universe.

Black bolt z
OV how much longer until we make poll thread?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>