Anti-Rape Condom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RocasAtoll
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/06/22/anti-rape-condom.jpgl

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/06/thatlooks_painful_the_antirape.php

It sounds like it could work, but would this stop rape, or just make the rapist even angrier?

Wei Phoenix
3rd time I've seen this here.

RE: Blaxican
Both.

I could also see something like this being used as a honey trap. erm

Robtard
Think I've said this before, should be marketed in Africa, for cheap.

inimalist
same reason boobytrapping your home is illegal

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Both.

I could also see something like this being used as a honey trap. erm

Impossible. Wearing it proves nothing.

What?

Symmetric Chaos
What?

Oh, now I get what you mean. Sorry.

I just remember that when this first came out people said it would be used to "prove" innocent men were rapists.

Shakyamunison
What would keep someone from just checking first?

BackFire
Rapists usually aren't the sharpest knives in the vagina.

dadudemon
This is why a man is supposed to om nom nom before taking a dip: it would tip off the "good guys" from getting mangled by a major b*tch, but still catch the rapists.

But how does this stop a rapist from checking first?

Wild Shadow
wouldnt that just piss off the guy more and nearly guarantee killing the victim when they would have just have raped her otherwise?

Quiero Mota
Doesn't this product imply that the woman who buys it expects to get raped? I mean that thing isn't like a seatbelt "Just in case"; its more a like a bullet-proof vest "Its only a matter of time".

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wouldnt that just piss off the guy more and nearly guarantee killing the victim when they would have just have raped her otherwise?

Most people wouldn't have the clarity to do something about it once it happens. Have you seen Teeth? Do you remember what happened to pretty much every guy who got their dick bitten off? They pretty much just went into shock, while the chick ran away.

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Doesn't this product imply that the woman who buys it expects to get raped? I mean that thing isn't like a seatbelt "Just in case"; its more a like a bullet-proof vest "Its only a matter of time".

What? If you're a woman it pretty much comes with the territory that there is a very real possibility that you might get raped.

Wild Shadow
they didnt have the right combative mindset to keep going and finish the job.. aside from that pain can also cause an aggressive violent response

Most people don't have the willpower to override shock like that, though. Yeah you'll find some guys who can wade through bullets and shit but it's common for people to just drop, even from relatively minor stuff like getting shot in the ass. While there are exceptions, the majority of people who end up getting their dick put through a cheese grater aren't going to press the assault. And besides, the women isn't supposed to just like, lay there and wait for the guy to run away or something. Once the dude hits the device reflex is going to make him pull out and let it her go, and from that point she's supposed to split. No man is going to recover from the trap quick enough to hold her back down or something.

Bardock42
It seems like a good device, the only thing I am wondering about is also an aggressive response, although I suppose most people would be too shocked. It should definitely stop the rape though.

Quiero Mota
What? If you're a woman it pretty much comes with the territory that there is a very real possibility that you might get raped.

So how does she know when to wear it? Every single time she steps out the door? Because that's just paranoid.

It's paranoid in America, maybe.

I know guys who walk around with condoms in their pockets and wallets. How is that any different?

Shakyamunison
Most people don't have the willpower to override shock like that, though. Yeah you'll find some guys who can wade through bullets and shit but it's common for people to just drop, even from relatively minor stuff like getting shot in the ass. While there are exceptions, the majority of people who end up getting their dick put through a cheese grater aren't going to press the assault. And besides, the women isn't supposed to just like, lay there and wait for the guy to run away or something. Once the dude hits the device reflex is going to make him pull out and let it her go, and from that point she's supposed to split. No man is going to recover from the trap quick enough to hold her back down or something.

The problem with your argument is illustrated by your sig. A bullet goes very fast, and a person in shock, or on drugs can still pull a trigger. However, in general, I agree with you.

Kudos to the guy who can pick up a gun off the floor and aim well enough to hit someone, whilst simultaneously ignoring the pain and cradling his shredded penis.

Wild Shadow
stop your average none violent person is one think since they are not use to that lvl of pain or shock to the system stopping a violent sex offender, murder or african soldier seems even less likely since many are use to sharp pain from childhood and or even indoctrination..

In like a comic book, yeah.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
So how does she know when to wear it? Every single time she steps out the door? Because that's just paranoid.

Well, the biggest use would probably be on dates. Date rapes are a huge chunk of rape anyways.

Shakyamunison
Kudos to the guy who can pick up a gun off the floor and aim well enough to hit someone, whilst simultaneously ignoring the pain and cradling his shredded penis.

I guess the way to fit that is to kill the victim first. However, I want it to be known that I know nothing about this topic.shifty

Wild Shadow
In like a comic book, yeah. umm.. no as in real life.. military combat training is used to ignore certain damage and keep on moving or fighting and yes getting kicked in the crotch can be ignored..

even if its stabbed... also shock works both ways shock can also cause you to ignore and not feel any pain your mind blocking the traumatic injury in order to keep you awake and seek aid rather then pass out or die or clutch yourself and leave yourself exploited

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, the biggest use would probably be on dates. Date rapes are a huge chunk of rape anyways.

better make that any time she ever hangs out with a guy she knows

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
better make that any time she ever hangs out with a guy she knows

Yeah, well, that might be uncomfortable though. I suppose you can maximize protection while minimizing wearing it. Now, I happen to not have a vagina, but i'd assume it's not that nice.

The inventor in me is thinking though, perhaps one could combine this rapex with a diva cup for complete protection even on those special day.

http://exposingfeminism.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/img_1845.jpg

http://francazona.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/diva-cup.jpg

Call me for licencing rights.

Mindset
My penis is made out of adamantium.

inimalist
omfg i totally just learned what a diva cup is....

now im going to go vomit for a stretch... goodnight folks

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/06/22/anti-rape-condom.jpgl

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/06/thatlooks_painful_the_antirape.php

It sounds like it could work, but would this stop rape, or just make the rapist even angrier?

A stupid product not just for the simply obvious...but because this will make a Rapist aim for the anus.

Talk about to a backlash in marketing.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
A stupid product not just for the simply obvious...but because this will make a Rapist aim for the anus.

Talk about to a backlash in marketing.

They'll make an ass version.

kgkg
wtf laughing out loud

inimalist
what about the pro-rape condom?

Symmetric Chaos
what about the pro-rape condom?

It's ribbed with copper wire for more sturdiness and laced with razors to do more damage!

Ordo
Originally posted by RocasAtoll

Clearly this will stop rape. Its about time women finally started doing something to put an end to these crimes. Its their f*cking problem...they should learn to protect themselves.

(That was sarcasm to anyone who didn't get my point.)

Ms.Marvel
that thing looks... uncomfortable. S-S

i think ill skip it and take my chances with a good ol' switchblade or something...

steverules_2
I think he got the idea from a movie, a redneck tried to rape some lady and she made something outta metal which had spikes and latched onto the rednecks penis....needless to say it hurt

Rogue Jedi
Seems like it's assault.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They'll make an ass version.

Now, could they be worn simultaneously, or would the woman have to weigh her chances on the probability of getting raped on any given day and then the probability that it will be a garden-variety vaginal rapist or an ass-pirate?

Because I'm thinking if a woman has to double-stuff herself or risk protecting the wrong love-orifice on rape day, it might just be easier to get a tattoo around her vagina and anus that reads: "HIV+"

Syren
So hands up those women who'd like to sacrifice themselves as the victim to get the damn thing on the rapist's penis in the first place. You'll be providing a public service; why not willingly give up your dignity and faith in men to save countless other women the pain and humiliation?

**** that.

Adam_PoE
For the device to work properly, the user must be forcibly penetrated against her will, i.e. she must still be raped. In this sense, the result of using or not using the device is the same.

Moreover, the prevalence of the device will not deter incidents of rape, but will only increase retaliatory violence, anal rape, and rape by object. Not to mention that the device will not halt rape by multiple assailants, and will only escalate rape violence.

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
I think he got the idea from a movie, a redneck tried to rape some lady and she made something outta metal which had spikes and latched onto the rednecks penis....needless to say it hurt

Yeah, I remember that movie. It was an Australian film, if I recall. A couple got stranded on this island of abusive rednecks due to a storm.

Juk3n
same reason boobytrapping your home is illegal

is it? i didnt know that,i thought it would be perfctly fine to booby trap your home, as long as you wernt leaving windows open or inviting burgerlers round or something. I have razor blades in the wood work around my ground floor windows...am i evil?

ADarksideJedi
Ok I doubt it if it would work if it is just taken off or why someone would think of something like that.

inimalist
Originally posted by Juk3n
is it? i didnt know that,i thought it would be perfctly fine to booby trap your home, as long as you wernt leaving windows open or inviting burgerlers round or something.

I believe it has to do with liability and malicious intent.

I have razor blades in the wood work around my ground floor windows...am i evil?

no, maybe a little paranoid and sadistic, but not evil...

I can't imagine you have hurt criminals more than you have hurt yourself with that?

Mindset

I can't imagine you have hurt criminals more than you have hurt yourself with that? You could probably put up a sign that your home is booby trapped and you'd be alright. big grin

Juk3n

I can't imagine you have hurt criminals more than you have hurt yourself with that?

well ofcourse, i mean, who wouldnt be malicious to a person breaking into their home? I mean im a father of 2 and if i catch someone breaking into my home, they are imidiatley labled a rapist/child molesting/murderer i have a right to defend my self..with weapons i have hidden around the house..ata previous date. eek!

And no, no one hurt with the blades yet, i dont make a habit of climbing through my own groundfloor windows laughing out loud

inimalist
well ofcourse, i mean, who wouldnt be malicious to a person breaking into their home? I mean im a father of 2 and if i catch someone breaking into my home, they are imidiatley labled a rapist/child molesting/murderer i have a right to defend my self..with weapons i have hidden around the house..ata previous date. eek!

And no, no one hurt with the blades yet, i dont make a habit of climbing through my own groundfloor windows laughing out loud

you are a father of 2 and you have razor blades set up, hidden, throughout your house?

Juk3n
you are a father of 2 and you have razor blades set up, hidden, throughout your house?

only on the 8 foot tall, ground floor windows well out of reach for even me and only accessable climbing INTO the property from outside, and ofcourse the kids know about - "daddys special window where we must try and climb", im crazy, but im not silly, as for the assorted weaponry, i pride myself on having clever kids, and being super strict on matters of there safety, they know the deal. They know daddys axes on the wall are no no zones, the sword behind the fridge is out of reach, the knifes stuck to the underside of the bed are NOT TO BE TOUCHED OR YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG MAN, and they don't know about the bazooka.

By the time the kids are old enough to reach all the out of reach objects, they'll be smart enough not to be tempted. It was the same in my mother and fathers house, despite the various weapons of bodily destruction, it wasd a place of love and protection. smile

I dunno, I was playing with the gun in my dad's closet well after I was ten- ohhhhh, right, that was the point of you saying that they were actually clever. no expression

I think I got the bad genes.

Juk3n
My kids got the right stuff , one of the reasons my son gets to lay Call of Duty and i dont have to worry about him trying to shoot anyone in real life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.