Anne Rice's "Vampire Chronicles" versus the "Twilight" Vampires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
There's a thread in the MVF entitled "Twilight versus Queen of the Damned." MVF rules obviously restrict the debate to the movie versions only. I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread that includes not only the movies, but also the books, comics, etc;

I consulted a moderator on this and was told the OTF is the best place for this thread.

So here we go.....

The Anne Rice vampires and the Twilight vampires in an all out war, a battle for World domination. The Anne Rice vampires, all of them, go along with Akasha's plan to kill off 90 percent of the world's human men, and to establish a new Eden in which women will worship Akasha as a goddess.

The Volturi, Cullens, and the rest of the Twilight vampires decide Akasha is off her rocker and will do anything to stop her.

The Anne Rice vampires include any from the following books/movies (comics included):

Interview with the vampire
The Vampire Lestat
Queen of the Damned
Tale of the Body Thief
Memnoch the Devil
The Vampire Armand
Merrick
Blood and Gold
Blackwood Farm
Blood Canticle
Pandora
Vittorio

The Twilight vampires include any from the following books/movies:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun

So, based on what is seen in the movies, and what is included in the books, who wins?

Wild Shadow
the anne rice vampires pawn they possess many of the same powers as the tweens and then some.. precog.. body possession.. Telepathy..telekinesis and superhuman speed and strength

Rogue Jedi
Among other things.

Wild Shadow
lestat alone possess involuntary reflexive power for self preservation.. and he and memnoch also possess actual matter manipulation which is why memnoch wanted him he was one of the most powerful beings he had ever encountered in the material world enough that he wanted him in the none material universe where they god and devil originated from.

Rogue Jedi

Wild Shadow
are you trying to convince me or explain all their powers? b/c i already know them and have read all the books..

Rogue Jedi
Just sharing info, that's all.

Khayman, dude is a HOSS.

Ax3l
Everyone knows Dracula Dead and Loving It will always be the best "Vampire" film.

Wild Shadow
one of the powers that you forgot to mention or was not mention was the glamour unless it is also part of the spell gift..

the ability to cast illusions iirc armand nearly incinerated himself and was found by children who help nurse him to health they did not see a grotesque charred body but a lil beautiful boy in tights ala peter pan,,,

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
Everyone knows Dracula Dead and Loving It will always be the best "Vampire" film. No, that would be this movie:

9ERIQZOHlAc

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
one of the powers that you forgot to mention or was not mention was the glamour unless it is also part of the spell gift..

the ability to cast illusions iirc armand nearly incinerated himself and was found by children who help nurse him to health they did not see a grotesque charred body but a lil beautiful boy in tights ala peter pan,,, I know, there are alot more, I was just listing a few.

Wild Shadow
i cant believe i completely forgot about the kill gift power that power alone is enough to pawn the tweens...

anyways the vamps can also see lil spirits and poltergeist and various other forms of entities..

hear and feel these beings as well as see fully shaped ghost of the person who recently died and have full conversatiuons as if they were real

Rogue Jedi
We'll see what the Twisupporters say.

That ACDC Chick
Vampire Chronicle vamps rape the TwiVamps cause the TwiVamps powers are all for defense and not even all of them have powers
probably the most usefull of the ones who do have powers would be Jasper's

and even if this takes place in the daytime, cant Lestat and Akasha walk around in the daytime?

Ax3l
iNX4nLvIP0Q

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
We'll see what the Twisupporters say. not many ppl frequent the off topic forum i doubt you'll get much out of this thread.

That ACDC Chick
We'll see what the Twisupporters say.
probably their main argument is that the TwiVamps can walk around in the sun where Anne Rice's vamps are real vampires and dont sparkle

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
probably their main argument is that the TwiVamps can walk around in the sun where Anne Rice's vamps are real vampires and dont sparkle Lestat can walk in the sunlight after drinking from Akasha. If daylight became an advantage, Akasha simply let's each of her brethren drink from her in turn, problem solved.

Wild Shadow
lestat can tolerate sun light well after akasha he had to fly above the clouds to get a good doze to try and kill himself and he landed in the middle east desert during the day.. his powers simply buried him and he woke up and he was lightly charred no big deal..

he actually liked his new tan made him look more human

Rogue Jedi
I think I remember Akasha being able to teleport?

That ACDC Chick
I think I remember Akasha being able to teleport?
maybe shes just old enough to move faster than usual? srug
i cant find anything saying she can teleport

Rogue Jedi
maybe shes just old enough to move faster than usual? srug
i cant find anything saying she can teleport

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akasha_%28comics%29

I boobo'd haermm

Wild Shadow
I think I remember Akasha being able to teleport? i dont recall her teleporting although i do know some of the vamps move faster then others and appear to teleport to other vampires but each is so secretive with their gifts that other vampires arent really sure..

Rogue Jedi
i dont recall her teleporting although i do know some of the vamps move faster then others and appear to teleport to other vampires but each is so secretive with their gifts that other vampires arent really sure.. Speed is universal with the Vampire chronicle vamps.

Wild Shadow
some vamps move faster then others... louis thought armand was teleporting when he 1st met him when armand would move he simply appeared at his desired location..

louis couldnt figure out if it was speed or teleportation.. he figured it out yrs later

Rogue Jedi
some vamps move faster then others... louis thought armand was teleporting when he 1st met him when armand would move he simply appeared at his desired location..

louis couldnt figure out if it was speed or exportation.. he figured it out yrs later Oh I know, some faster than others, I was just saying.

Louis, despite being an Emo, was pretty badass at h2h combat.

That ACDC Chick
Speed is universal with the Vampire chronicle vamps.
but youud think itd increase over time to the point where even vampires cant make out the swift subtle movements of a 4000 year old vampire

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. The older the vampire, the more powerful.

Wild Shadow
it does but there is a limit gap to speed and the speed isnt that superior to one another unless it is a newb vamp.

but after a century or two i dont see much of a difference between the millennium vamp and one that is only a couple 100 yrs.

Rogue Jedi
Whatever the case, they're faster than the twivamps.

That ACDC Chick
even faster than Edward, who is supposedly the fastest of them all

Rogue Jedi
The main difference is combat speed. In the Volturi fight, when they were actually fighting, they weren't all that fast, it was just the movements in between.

Wild Shadow
either way the ancients are far above your average vamps and even the few century ones minus lestat... so much so that they had to make laws in order to keep the older vamps from hunting and killing the younger vamps who to them were just as vulnerable to their powers as a human was to a vamp..

the lesser vamps are and were deadly afraid of the millennium vamps b/c of how far superior they were overall.

That ACDC Chick
Carlisle is the oldest of the Cullen's being born in the 1640's
im not sure how old the Volturi or the Romanian vamps are, but it really seems that instead of gaining strength like the Anne Rice vampires, the TwiVamps actually grow weaker

guy222
Rice's Vamps

Wild Shadow
b4 jedi posted this i was thinking that we really do need a novel/graphic novel vs forum... in order to settle certain debates that have bn brought up due to certain posters trying to use other medias for their arguments.

Rogue Jedi
b4 jedi posted this i was thinking that we really do need a novel/graphic novel vs forum... in order to settle certain debates that have bn brought up due to certain posters trying to use other medias for their arguments.

We need an "anything versus" forum. Movies, books, games, comics, etc;

Wild Shadow
agreed. i would like to be the mod. i can post the rules and site violation give non official warning then finally official written warnings and then when i have accumulated 3, i would explain to you why you are being temp banned and what i expect of you when you return. i would not be rude disrespectful, i would treat you like an adult and i would hope that i would be treated as one as well..

i would also hold myself accountable for my i own actions if i violate the rules, if its brought up from other posters who feel i am being hypocritical.. i would not take it as an attack on myself or feel offended
tank
i am firm but i am fair

That ACDC Chick
yeah, thats gonna happen in like a billion years haermm
good luck buddy

Wild Shadow
i am shocked that marwash22 hasnt come here to post on the subject confused blink

That ACDC Chick
PM him? confused

BruceSkywalker
i am shocked that marwash22 hasnt come here to post on the subject confused blink

give him time, he'll show up

Rogue Jedi
The Anne Rice vampires:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Chronicles

The Twilight vampires:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Twilight_characters

Rogue Jedi
Holy SHIT.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Chronicles#Vampiric_gifts

Fire Gift. Another power usually only developed by a Child of the Millennia. This gift is known to be possessed by Marius, Akasha, Eudoxia, Thorne, Khayman, Lestat, Mekare and Maharet, and later the vampires Merrick Mayfair and Quinn Blackwood. With the Fire Gift, a vampire can set alight an object or being of their choice, for example, in Blood and Gold, when Akasha destroyed Eudoxia's body by fire, or in the film when she set fire to the vampires in bar and at the concert. Use of the gift on humans was performed by Lestat in Blood Canticle, when he set aflame gunmen on the tropical island. The Fire Gift is specially fatal to vampires, as the "changed" blood found within their bodies ignites easily, thus rendering them extremely vulnerable to fire.

So that's TEN that can fry the twivamps with a thought. TEN. AKasha can fry at least twenty at a time, probably more if she so wishes.

Cloud Gift (flight). Depending on the novels or the cinematic depiction, not all vampires have this ability. According to the books, Lestat, though young by vampire standards, gains this ability after repeatedly drinking Akasha's blood. Quinn Blackwood was given the strength to use this gift by his maker, Petronia.

And THREE of them can fly.

And this:

Mind Gift (the combined abilities of telepathy and telekinesis). This is the ability to communicate and read thoughts, especially of humans, and to move objects with the mind. This gift is used largely to obtain blood - since via telepathy a criminal or amoral human can be sensed, and many of Rice's vampires refuse to feed on the innocent, this allows them to identify their prey. It is impossible for a maker or fledgling to contact each other directly, although in some cases it is possible for a vampire to seek out their master/fledgling by looking through the eyes of those near their fledgling, or by hearing the thoughts of their master/fledgling through others in a relay effect. A vampire of sufficient power or age may also unwillingly 'hear' the thoughts of all the humans within range of this power, leading to an old vampire saying: "If you do not learn to silence the voices, they will drive you mad." Khayman of the First Brood possessed this level of telepathic power, but had trained himself to hear the multitude of thoughts as "one annoying noise." Older vampires may also possess the ability to move objects with the mind, as witnessed through Akasha's destruction of the Elder, or Akasha's habit of opening the doors to the tabernacle, and Marius' opening and unlocking the doors to Akasha's shrine in Blood and Gold.

Hmm....So the elders can perform what is basically a Jedi force push. If a Twivamp gets too close to them, force push them away and burn them.

Aaaaaaaaaand this:

Rapid Healing. Vampires are immune to most attacks other than their known weakness and even then are apparently able to heal quickly, especially if they feed or are covered in vampire blood. All vampires can potentially heal from any non-fatal wound, including decapitation, as proved by Mael in Blood and Gold, but time and blood are needed. A bullet wound, for instance, would heal within seconds, but serious burns from a fire would require decades, if not centuries, to heal. However, the greater the damage done to them, the stronger they will be when they are fully healed.

So, where does this leave us?

The Vampire Chronicles Vampires are waaaaaaaaaaay faster than the Twivamps.

The Vampire Chronicles Vampires showed MAD speed in COMBAT. The Twivamps showed speed only when running around, or between fighting. When they were actually fighting, they weren't all that fast. H2H, The Vampire Chronicles Vampires pwn the Twivamps.

The Vampire Chronicles Vampires are at least as strong as the Twivamps.

There are TEN Vampire Chronicles Vampires who can do the TK fire attack like Akasha did in QOTD, THREE of them being able to fly.

The Vampire Chronicles Vampires heal just as fast as the Twivamps.

Not to mention Telekinesis. (Jedi force push.)

I surely left some things out, but you guys get the idea. The Vampire Chronicles Vampires win this with pathetic ease.

That ACDC Chick
even with the Volturi and that one chick in the Alaskan coven involved, i highly doubt the TwiVamps would be able to win cause those are the only vampires in Twilight with offensive attacks

Rogue Jedi
The Twitwinkies get curbstomped here.

~Bun Bun~
I'm a twifan but Anna Rice's vamps would win hands down.

Now throw in some Underworld vamps on the twi side and they'd kick some ass.

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Bun Bun~
Whats that for? stick out tongue

Deano
the vampire chronicles are miles better than twilight

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Whats that for? stick out tongue Underworld vampires.

~Bun Bun~
Underworld vampires.

What... dude their awesome shock

Rogue Jedi
What... dude their awesome shock

..............Cool does not equal powerful.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Ax3l
Everyone knows Dracula Dead and Loving It will always be the best "Vampire" film.

Second this notion

Rogue Jedi
I kinda got Leslie Nielsen'd out after the naked gun movies.

Rogue Jedi
tick tock......tick tock.....

Wild Shadow
BOOM!!!!!blowup

Rogue Jedi
tick tock......tick tock..... Well I guess that's settled then.

Rogue Jedi
s9Vn5kCasUo

Just saying.

Rogue Jedi
Oh SHIT I totally forgot that Lestat and David Talbot can jump into any of the Twivamps bodies. Tale of the body thief FTW.

Rogue Jedi
xFCJHVv636M

dadudemon
xFCJHVv636M

lol!

laughing laughing laughing

Mental powers won't work on Bella. Her thoughts can't be read, and no mental powers can affect her in her shield.

Body-switching would be quite useless, as well. How would David use Bella's powers (which would be ace for the Rice vamps as that nulls most of the Meyer vamps' powers) when it took Bella months to get where she got and she was called the most natural vampire they met, mastering her blood lust on her very first hunting trip (unheard of).

Also, in the book, the vampires move so fast in short ranges that it appears instant. smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol!

Mental powers won't work on Bella. Her thoughts can't be read, and no mental powers can affect her in her shield.

Body-switching would be quite useless, as well.

Khayman ripping Bella apart in less than a second'll do the trick yes

How so?

Slay
Anne Rice vampires, solely because I prefer her books on a literary level.

dadudemon

How so?

How can that happen when the person can't get through the other shield that's in place?

You know, the physical shield.

Also, how can that happen when the twivamps have completely disabled all the other vampires that are outside of the shield, simply by using their regular powers?

If all else fails, Alec can just do his thing and any vamp that even tries to get inside Bella's shield, they will immediately lose all their senses and become sitting ducks.

Robtard
Twilight vampires have some sort of mystic or energy shielding now? How lame.

That ACDC Chick
Bella's shield only stops attacks produced from the mind awehawe
like Jane's attack and Edward's mind-reading

immaturerainbow
I miss the Vampire talk around here. XD
I even miss the KMC Coven :'D
But erm, I prefure Anne Rice. Twilight didn't really interest me.

Rogue Jedi
How can that happen when the person can't get through the other shield that's in place?

Also, how can that happen when the twivamps have completely disabled all the other vampires that are outside of the shield, simply by using their regular powers?

If all else fails, Alec can just do his thing and any vamp that even tries to get inside Bella's shield, they will immediately lose all their senses and become sitting ducks. These shields, have they ever been shown working on someone with body thief powers? Against pyrokinetic TK attacks? Against a faster, stronger vampire walking up and ripping them apart?

As for Bella's mental shield, Khayman simply walks over and rips her apart.

As for Renata's physical shield, Akasha TK's her. Or Lestat can simply enter her body. David can do this too.

The sense removal thing by Alec? I'm betting he has to see his target. Akasha simply fries him from cloud cover. Or, you know, the body thief thing.

And, if I am not mistaken, there are 22 Twivamps listed below, yes? Is that all of them?

http://www.squidoo.com/vampireabilites

Edward-mind reading
Alice-precognition
Jasper-mood manipulation
Bella-mental shield
Renesmee-thought sharing
Eleazar- sense others power
Kate- electrical skin
Maggie-lie detection
Siobhan-steers outcomes to her will
Alistair-tracker
Charles-lie detection
Zafrina- visual illusions or take away their sight
Ben-element control
Jane-burning illusion
Alec- senses removal
Renata-physical shield
Marcus- sesnes bonds
Chelsea- senses and breaks bonds
Aro-reads minds through touch
Demetri-tracker
Didyme-has the power to make others happy
James-tracker

dadudemon
These shields, have they ever been shown working on someone with body thief powers? Against pyrokinetic TK attacks? Against a faster, stronger vampire walking up and ripping them apart?

Those powers, have they been shown to work on anyone with a mental shield?

Those powers, have they been shown to work while they are completely incapacitated?

"How can that happen when the person can't get through the other shield that's in place?

Also, how can that happen when the twivamps have completely disabled all the other vampires that are outside of the shield, simply by using their regular powers?"

As for Renata's physical shield, Akasha TK's her. Or Lestat can simply enter her body. David can do this too.

"How can that happen when the person can't get through the other shield that's in place?

Also, how can that happen when the twivamps have completely disabled all the other vampires that are outside of the shield, simply by using their regular powers?"

The sense removal thing by Alec? I'm betting he has to see his target. Akasha simply fries him from cloud cover. Or, you know, the body thief thing.

Wrong, it's just a mist he projects.

And, if I am not mistaken, there are 22 Twivamps listed below, yes? Is that all of them?

No, not even close.

Come, RJ, you can do better than these petty, old, and tired arguments. I could have pwned myself, by now, if I were arguing your side. The problem is, you don't know enough about Twlight to make an argument.

I still haven't brought out the big 'guns' against the Rice vamps. I've got 6 uber epic pwns, ready. Been holdin' 'em back for a week, to pwn you without using those.

Bella's shield only stops attacks produced from the mind awehawe
like Jane's attack and Edward's mind-reading

Exactly. All mind powers are nulled. No physical. That's what Aro's wife is for. smile

Rogue Jedi
First things first. How many Twivamps are there?

Rogue Jedi
Right, more like 50-60 Twivamps.

Rogue Jedi

Those powers, have they been shown to work while they are completely incapacitated?

Mental shield would not block a TK attack or a physical attack. Akasha can fry Bella or she can be ripped apart with ease.

Here's what I found on the physical shield:

http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Volturi

Renata, also a member of the guard, is a shield. She shields Aro and stands by his side at all times. She is described in Breaking Dawn as being so close to Aro it appears she is touching him, moving with him as "being so close, her hands slightly outstretched, her hands looked to be "sewn" onto Aro's cloak." She shields physical attacks. When the person/vampire is attacking, she repels them by confusing them. They end up going in a different direction and are unaware of what they were doing in the first place.

Wouldn't block Akasha's TK fire attack. Or any of the other TEN Rice vamps that can do the same. Much less a body thief attack.

Renata, also a member of the guard, is a shield. She shields Aro and stands by his side at all times. She is described in Breaking Dawn as being so close to Aro it appears she is touching him, moving with him as "being so close, her hands slightly outstretched, her hands looked to be "sewn" onto Aro's cloak." She shields physical attacks. When the person/vampire is attacking, she repels them by confusing them. They end up going in a different direction and are unaware of what they were doing in the first place.

Wouldn't block Akasha's TK fire attack. Or any of the other TEN Rice vamps that can do the same. Much less a body thief attack.

K. So Akasha fries him from thousands of feet high, under cloud cover. Her TK attack in instant.

Bring it on, big boy. That's what the thread is for.

Akasha's TK fire attack is NOT mental, doofus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mental shield? trumped by any of the Ricevamps moving over faster than she can react and ripping her to shreds Or Akasha's TK pyro attack.

Physical shield? trumped by Akasha's TK pyro attack. Or a body thief attack.

Alec's sense removal? Trumped by Akasha or any one of other ten Ricevamps who can fry him where he stands, instantly.

Don't forget David Talbot and Jesse. They are members of the Talamasca, they know everything about all vampires. They will know every Twivamp inside and out, making planning an attack that much easier.

BTW, before you proceed to say that the mental shield will block Akasha's TK pyro attack:

Fire Gift. Another power usually only developed by a Child of the Millennia. This gift is known to be possessed by Marius, Akasha, Eudoxia, Thorne, Khayman, Lestat, Mekare and Maharet, and later the vampires Merrick Mayfair and Quinn Blackwood. With the Fire Gift, a vampire can set alight an object or being of their choice, for example, in Blood and Gold, when Akasha destroyed Eudoxia's body by fire, or in the film when she set fire to the vampires in bar and at the concert. Use of the gift on humans was performed by Lestat in Blood Canticle, when he set aflame gunmen on the tropical island. The Fire Gift is specially fatal to vampires, as the "changed" blood found within their bodies ignites easily, thus rendering them extremely vulnerable to fire.

Your turn.

dadudemon
Mental shield would not block a TK attack or a physical attack. Akasha can fry Bella or she can be ripped apart with ease.

"Here's what I found on the physical shield:

Renata, also a member of the guard, is a shield. She shields Aro and stands by his side at all times. She is described in Breaking Dawn as being so close to Aro it appears she is touching him, moving with him as "being so close, her hands slightly outstretched, her hands looked to be "sewn" onto Aro's cloak." She shields physical attacks. When the person/vampire is attacking, she repels them by confusing them. They end up going in a different direction and are unaware of what they were doing in the first place."

So,

K. So Akasha fries him from thousands of feet high, under cloud cover. Her TK attack in instant.

Bring it on, big boy. That's what the thread is for.
You haven't earned it, yet. I won't "debate" you with any level seriousness until you admit where you've been wrong.

Akasha's TK fire attack is NOT mental, doofus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mental shield? trumped by any of the Ricevamps moving over faster than she can react and ripping her to shreds Or Akasha's TK pyro attack.

Physical shield? trumped by Akasha's TK pyro attack. Or a body thief attack.

Alec's sense removal? Trumped by Akasha or any one of other ten Ricevamps who can fry him where he stands, instantly.

Don't forget David Talbot and Jesse. They are members of the Talamasca, they know everything about all vampires. They will know every Twivamp inside and out, making planning an attack that much easier.

BTW, before you proceed to say that the mental shield will block Akasha's TK pyro attack:

Your turn.

Renata, also a member of the guard, is a shield. She shields Aro and stands by his side at all times. She is described in Breaking Dawn as being so close to Aro it appears she is touching him, moving with him as "being so close, her hands slightly outstretched, her hands looked to be "sewn" onto Aro's cloak." She shields physical attacks. When the person/vampire is attacking, she repels them by confusing them. They end up going in a different direction and are unaware of what they were doing in the first place."

So,

smile

Okay, so I'll bring out ONE of the big guns that I've been saving to pwn the shit out of you: one of the vamps as a gift that is akin to mild Felix Felicious potion...cept it's always on. smile

Rogue Jedi

So,

You haven't earned it, yet. I won't "debate" you with any level seriousness until you admit where you've been wrong.

So,

smile

Okay, so I'll bring out ONE of the big guns that I've been saving to pwn the shit out of you: one of the vamps as a gift that is akin to mild Felix Felicious potion...cept it's always on. smile

You're repeating yourself. Mental/physical shields do not block Akasha's pyrokinetic attacks.

Siobahn, yeah? laughing All she can do is ATTEMPT to bend the outcome to her favor. From what I have been told from a Twilight authority, it's a pretty weak power, pretty much like a game of chance. Not gonna help her as Akasha torches her ass. Or one of the other ten pyros. Yeah......

Doesn't help her as Khayman rips her apart or Akasha fries her ass.

dadudemon
You're repeating yourself. Mental/physical shields do not block Akasha's pyrokinetic attacks.

Siobahn, yeah? laughing All she can do is ATTEMPT to bend the outcome to her favor. From what I have been told from a Twilight authority, it's a pretty weak power, pretty much like a game of chance. Not gonna help her as Akasha torches her ass. Or one of the other ten pyros. Yeah......

Doesn't help her as Khayman rips her apart or Akasha fries her ass.

So,

Okay, so I'll bring out ONE of the big guns that I've been saving to pwn the shit out of you: one of the vamps as a gift that is akin to mild Felix Felicious potion...cept it's always on.

To actually add something, regardless of what you want, it's like a mild Felix Felicis. It bends outcomes to her favor, but not in an intrusive way...things just work out...very similar to Felix Felicis. The difference is it's not on very minor things, just on major things she concentrates on...at least that's what Carlisle believes.

That's just one. I've got 5 more of the "big guns" left.

Rogue Jedi
Already buried the shields. Already buried Siobahn. Bring on the next one.

dadudemon
Already buried the shields. Already buried Siobahn. Bring on the next one.

You didn't bury any of them. You pretty much side stepped them.

#3 of the big guns pretty much makes it a 5 man army. All it would take to destroy all of the Rice vamps is 5 twivamps.

And, you didn't bury jack about the luck gift. You can't avoid it, it's there.

Rogue Jedi
You didn't bury any of them. You pretty much side stepped them.

#3 of the big guns pretty much makes it a 5 man army. All it would take to destroy all of the Rice vamps is 5 twivamps.

And, you didn't bury jack about the luck gift. You can't avoid it, it's there.

Side stepped them how? Akashas pyro attack will not be blocked by a mental shield. Nor a physical shield. It's not an attack on ones mind. I don't see why you cannot accept this.

You keep talking about big guns, when am I gonna see them?

Siobahn is shit, her powers are nothing like Felix Felicis. She needs full concentration to use these powers, how's she gonna concentrate fully as Akasha sets her ass on fire?

And all it would take is one Ricevamp, Akasha, to destroy the Twitwinks. She hovers thousands of feet high, where they can't see her, and fries them, twenty at a time.

You are forgetting Jesse and David's ties to the Talamasca. They will know every Twivamp inside and out, their powers and abilities. All it takes is for Akasha (or one of the other TEN Ricevamps who can do the pyro attack) to know where Siobahn is (and yes, the Talamasca would know where she is, don't be a douche), fly there, hover in the clouds, and TK her ass. One Twitwink down, move on to the next. Fry them, move on to the next. Fry them, move on to the next. Yada yada yada yada yada. The Twitwinks will never see their attacker, they will never know what hit them.

BONG.

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahaaaaa epic pwnage.

dadudemon
Side stepped them how? Akashas pyro attack will not be blocked by a mental shield. Nor a physical shield. It's not an attack on ones mind. I don't see why you cannot accept this.

You keep talking about big guns, when am I gonna see them?

Siobahn is shit, her powers are nothing like Felix Felicis. She needs full concentration to use these powers, how's she gonna concentrate fully as Akasha sets her ass on fire?

And all it would take is one Ricevamp, Akasha, to destroy the Twitwinks. She hovers thousands of feet high, where they can't see her, and fries them, twenty at a time.

You are forgetting Jesse and David's ties to the Talamasca. They will know every Twivamp inside and out, their powers and abilities. All it takes is for Akasha (or one of the other TEN Ricevamps who can do the pyro attack) to know where Siobahn is (and yes, the Talamasca would know where she is, don't be a douche), fly there, hover in the clouds, and TK her ass. One Twitwink down, move on to the next. Fry them, move on to the next. Fry them, move on to the next. Yada yada yada yada yada. The Twitwinks will never see their attacker, they will never know what hit them.

BONG.

How will any of that attacks work when none of the attacks will work?

What part about that do you not get?

Rogue Jedi
How will any of that attacks work when none of the attacks will work?

What part about that do you not get?

Easy. By frying the Twivamp that can nullifying their powers first, from thousands of feet away.

HA eek!

You see, no matter what you throw at me, I will always have a counter for. You can't win here.

dadudemon
Easy. By frying the Twivamp that can nullifying their powers first, from thousands of feet away.

HA eek!

You see, no matter what you throw at me, I will always have a counter for. You can't win here.

You didn't even address what I said. You just ignored it.

One more time:

"How will any of that attacks work when none of the attacks will work?

What part about that do you not get?"

Get this, as soon as they go to attack, they will turn away, confused as to what they were trying to do.

~Bun Bun~

Wrong, it's just a mist he projects.

No, not even close.

Come, RJ, you can do better than these petty, old, and tired arguments. I could have pwned myself, by now, if I were arguing your side. The problem is, you don't know enough about Twlight to make an argument.

I still haven't brought out the big 'guns' against the Rice vamps. I've got 6 uber epic pwns, ready. Been holdin' 'em back for a week, to pwn you without using those.

Exactly. All mind powers are nulled. No physical. That's what Aro's wife is for. smile

Bella can protect some physcal with the trainning she was doing. Remember when kate is trainning with her and she goes for nessie. She is able to protect herself and nessie agenst kate's electric skin power. Which is physical.

DamienB
anne rice thats a real vamp book twilight is just different vamps

dadudemon
Bella can protect some physcal with the trainning she was doing. Remember when kate is trainning with her and she goes for nessie. She is able to protect herself and nessie agenst kate's electric skin power. Which is physical.

thumb up

Awesome.

You rock.

There is another one: Alec's mist. It just rolled up over Bella's shield.

John, that's the second one.
The mist is all three:
1. TK (it is controlled telekinetically)
2. Physical, because it's a mist that is denser than air generally travels gently above the ground.
3. A mental attack as once the mist makes contact with a person, all of their senses are nulled and it's oblivion for them.

It would appear that Bella's shield doesn't protect her from physical intrusions like...I dunno, a vampire. In the book, the only thing she feared was Felix (or one of the other guard) just waltzing right into the shield, but she didn't fear or even consider a physical object being thrown at her.

It's possible that it protects all but someone just walking right in.

One thing we do know: all powers that come from the mind and are offensive gifts, are nulled by Bella.

OTHER abilities that are not offensive weapons, like Siobhan's or Alice's abilities, still work, though.

So it would appear that only abilities that come from the mind that are directly offensive, don't get through her shield.

Bella did remark that she would be safe from Demetri, but she didn't want to let Edward and Renesme die and she live, so she would rather die with them than live on on her own, running from Demetri the rest of her long long vampire life. She even made plans to have Renesme saved by Jacob so that only her and Edward would die. I mention that because that means that even trackers would fail to detect Bella or anyone in her shield.

Robtard
electric skin power.

The more I hear about the Twilight story, the lamer and lamer it gets.

That ACDC Chick
but it was produced mentally

Originally posted by Robtard
The more I hear about the Twilight story, the lamer and lamer it gets.
you have no idea no expression

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Robtard
The more I hear about the Twilight story, the lamer and lamer it gets. Werd.

That ACDC Chick
from twilight.wikia.com

Katrina, more commonly known as Kate, is a vegetarian vampire, and is one of the "original" Denali sisters. She is also an originator of the myth of the succubus. She, like her sisters, has always loved men, even human ones. She has a strong relationship with her coven, as well as with the Olympic Coven. Kate is known to have a strong mind and has the talent of raising a mental electric current on her skin which shocks anyone in contact with her

dadudemon
but it was produced mentally

Excellent point!

That doesn't bode well for any attack power developed mentally.

Wait, didn't I make that point, already, ages ago? (not today, but last week.)

How dare you steal my ideas.

That ACDC Chick
Excellent point!

That doesn't bode well for any attack power developed mentally.

Wait, didn't I make that point, already, ages ago? (not today, but last week.)

How dare you steal my ideas.
its cause im rootin around in your brains evil face
EW! didnt wanna see that sick

dadudemon
its cause im rootin around in your brains evil face
EW! didnt wanna see that sick

HEY! You weren't supposed to see that! The toilet was too far away. weep

That ACDC Chick
ive seen worse petpet

Rogue Jedi
You didn't even address what I said. You just ignored it.

One more time:

"How will any of that attacks work when none of the attacks will work?

What part about that do you not get?"

Get this, as soon as they go to attack, they will turn away, confused as to what they were trying to do.

Let's back up a bit. You do know what pyrokinesis is, yeah? And how the Ricevamps employ it?

Also, let's discuss h2h combat. No powers, straight up h2h combat.

Wild Shadow
is some one actually arguing for the tweens?

Rogue Jedi
is some one actually arguing for the tweens? Mhm. Their argument looks good on paper, but that's about it.

~Bun Bun~
from twilight.wikia.com

Katrina, more commonly known as Kate, is a vegetarian vampire, and is one of the "original" Denali sisters. She is also an originator of the myth of the succubus. She, like her sisters, has always loved men, even human ones. She has a strong relationship with her coven, as well as with the Olympic Coven. Kate is known to have a strong mind and has the talent of raising a mental electric current on her skin which shocks anyone in contact with her

True but, one could argue the fact that she has to touch her victum. In turn the victum feels physical pan. Not mental tourture. Unlike Jane whom needs no contact with her victums.

Thats a tuffy because then one could argue the possability that all powers are brough from within ones self so does that make them metal or physial.

That ACDC Chick
well we know its produced mentally because Bella's power negates it
plus Jasper's and Alice's power affect Bella cause they affect her whole being, not just her mind

~Bun Bun~
plus Jasper's and Alice's power affect Bella cause they affect her whole being, not just her mind

True thumbsup

Rogue Jedi

Hmm, seems to me that Akasha's pyro attack affects Bella's "whole being."

That ACDC Chick
and the good thing, she and the rest of the TwiVamps would burn with a sweet sweet incense smell as they die haermm

Rogue Jedi
yes

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaaahahaaaa!!!

QBfoGK6v_AE

That ACDC Chick
aaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!! Edward's a pussy

That ACDC Chick
qv1koHSUHkk

Rogue Jedi
haermm

dadudemon
qv1koHSUHkk

Wow. That list really really sucked.

4 out of 5 of those weren't vampire powers.

5. Spontaneous transformation. Good. You got it correct.

4. Hiding a sword in your back? No, the power would be a super fast healing factor, not hiding a sword in your back. The HF allows the sword to be hidden. Fail. And how is a super fast HF factor stupid?

3. A vampire crying is NOT a vampire power. facepalm

2. Terrible taste in music. WTF? I mean, seriously?

1. Having a sparkly body is not a vampire "power", that's an attribute of their granite hard skin...which would "actually" be considered a "power" by some.

They should have renamed the list to "dumbest moments in vampire cinema history." Then it would have actually made sense.

I can think of a dozen different actually stupid vampire powers...you'd think that a group of people could have come up with something better, right?

Rogue Jedi
The skin is an attribute/characteristic, not a power.

dadudemon
Let's back up a bit. You do know what pyrokinesis is, yeah? And how the Ricevamps employ it?

Also, let's discuss h2h combat. No powers, straight up h2h combat.

Wait, we have no less than 2 instances that Bella's sheild proves that mentally produced powers can't get through, even if those powers are corporeal, and you want to discuss H2H combat as if it actually applied?

The skin is an attribute/characteristic, not a power.

While I agree, that's not how some people interpret it.

That's why I worded it like this: "1. Having a sparkly body is not a vampire "power", that's an attribute of their granite hard skin...which would "actually" be considered a "power" by some. "

no expression

Rogue Jedi
Wait, we have no less than 2 instances that Bella's sheild proves that mentally produced powers can't get through, even if those powers are corporeal, and you want to discuss H2H combat as if it actually applied? Has her shields ever been shown blocking TK pyro attacks from ten different ancient vampires? Thought not kthnxbai.

Even IF her shield blocked Akashas attack. sooner or later Bella will lower it. All Akasha has to do is hover far out of the twivamps reach, wait for the chance, then foom.

BTW, Akashas TK would likely shatter Bellas. What's the biggest strength feat Bella has with hers? As far as what it blocked and stayed up?

dadudemon
Has her shields ever been shown blocking TK pyro attacks from ten different ancient vampires? Thought not kthnxbai.

Even IF her shield blocked Akashas attack. sooner or later Bella will lower it. All Akasha has to do is hover far out of the twivamps reach, wait for the chance, then foom.

BTW, Akashas TK would likely shatter Bellas. What's the biggest strength feat Bella has with hers? As far as what it blocked and stayed up?

Has Akasha's or any of the other Pyro and TK vamps been shown to get through mental shields that are proven to block mental powers that are corporeal? Thought not. kthnxbai.

It blocked all mental attacks, from everyone, and anyone.

Also, how is Akasha supposed to stay out of distance when she's dead? She'd be dead before she could even approach the vamps...as would all the others.

Rogue Jedi
Has Akasha's or any of the other Pyro and TK vamps been shown to get through mental shields that are proven to block mental powers that are corporeal? Thought not. kthnxbai.

It blocked all mental attacks, from everyone, and anyone.

Also, how is Akasha supposed to stay out of distance when she's dead? She'd be dead before she could even approach the vamps...as would all the others.

OK, let's make this simple. Name the instances you are talking about.

Also, what is the range of the Twitwinks powers? Jane, for example....Can she mind rape a vampire if she is in Georgia, and the Ricevamp is in England, or does Jane have to see her?

Rogue Jedi
Another thing that just came to me. When Akasha is done roasting the vampires in the bar, the bar is engulfed in flames. vampires are running out, all of them on fire. Akasha emerges from the flames a few seconds later, completely unscathed. What does this tell us?

dadudemon
OK, let's make this simple. Name the instances you are talking about.

I've already done it.

Also, what is the range of the Twitwinks powers? Jane, for example....Can she mind rape a vampire if she is in Georgia, and the Ricevamp is in England, or does Jane have to see her?

Varies on the person. Some are global, some are local.

Shortest range seen was the electricity power which is a couple of millimeters above the surface of the skin.

Another thing that just came to me. When Akasha is done roasting the vampires in the bar, the bar is engulfed in flames. vampires are running out, all of them on fire. Akasha emerges from the flames a few seconds later, completely unscathed. What does this tell us?

That she wasn't lit on fire from within her body because she doesn't want to commit suicide.

That's the movie, though. smile

The books would have an even better result.

Rogue Jedi
I've already done it.

Name them again.

Let's take Bella, Jane and...Eric? the one who do the senses black out thing? Those three. Do they have to be close to their target? 20 feet away? 100 feet away? Is line of sight required?

dadudemon
Name them again.

No, you look it up. no expression

Let's take Bella, Jane and...Eric? the one who do the senses black out thing? Those three. Do they have to be close to their target? 20 feet away? 100 feet away? Is line of sight required?

They were unphased at 50 years out, in book four. Jane was shooting half a dozen or more, a second...with no affect.

I'm going to say that line of site IS required for Jane, but not Alec as someone just has to touch his mist. (lol!)

Rogue Jedi
No, you look it up. no expression

Nah. Either name them or STFU.

LFKXAGJ3qvM

Until then, Akasha solos.

50 years out? You mean yards?

dadudemon
Nah. Either name them or STFU.

LFKXAGJ3qvM

Until then, Akasha solos.
No, you just read back the last few pages and enjoy.

50 years out? You mean yards?

No.

I mean years. She can project through time and space.

Rogue Jedi
No, you just read back the last few pages and enjoy.

Were these attacks pyrokinesis, potentially lighting Bella on fire from within?

Nope.

ZQTV2FVL8jw&feature=related

I am asking what the RANGE of their powers are. In this battle, they are all on this Earth, in this time. How CLOSE do they need to be, physically?

Rogue Jedi
lol @ touch his mist haermm

Good one.....

Rogue Jedi

That she wasn't lit on fire from within her body because she doesn't want to commit suicide.

That's the movie, though. smile

The books would have an even better result.

Indeed, she did not want the flames to consume her. She somehow kept the flames at bay. Watch closely, FF to near the end, 3:37 to be exact:

izl0frKvp8M

Mental/TK shield yes No other explanation for it.

Sooooooo........Akasha has TK powers strong enough to light vampires on fire, strong enough to push them away like a Jedi, strong enough to do this, at 5:29:

hApryfXFf3o&feature=related

She totally demolished the stage with her TK, dude.

Verdict? Akasha has stronger TK powers. Stronger means Bella's shields fall like a house of cards.

dadudemon
Were these attacks pyrokinesis, potentially lighting Bella on fire from within?

Nope.

ZQTV2FVL8jw&feature=related

No, they were mental attack powers and all mental attack powers seem to be null.

Until you can prove that a mental attack power can get through her shield, pwn.

What you're trying to do is this:

Person A: I have a 3-foot thick Carbon Steel Wall. Hardly anything can get through. No bullets can get through and even a car crashed into it, with no change, at all.

Person B (RJ): I'll just throw a giant rock at it. HA!

Person A: facepalm

Person B (RJ): Has that wall ever been seen blocking a giangantic rock? So how do you know it can withstand one? AHA!

One day later....

Person B: So, like, yeah, I could bust through that wall with a big rock.

Person A: Sorry, dude, that's not even likely. Two similar items couldn't get through.

Person B (RJ): WHEN? When were those things tried? Provie it!

Person B: I KNEW IT! It would get through.

I am asking what the RANGE of their powers are. In this battle, they are all on this Earth, in this time. How CLOSE do they need to be, physically?

The only thing we DO know is line of sight is required. That's it. And that's for Jane, only. Alec just has to touch you with his mist: not line of sight required.

You can gimp all you want, though, as you will, no doubt.

Rogue Jedi
No, they were mental attack powers and all mental attack powers seem to be null.

Until you can prove that a mental attack power can get through her shield, pwn.

What you're trying to do is this:

Person A: I have a 3-foot thick Carbon Steel Wall. Hardly anything can get through. No bullets can get through and even a car crashed into it, with no change, at all.

Person B (RJ): I'll just throw a giant rock at it. HA!

Person B (RJ): Has that wall ever been seen blocking a giangantic rock? So how do you know it can withstand one? AHA!

One day later....

Person A: Sorry, dude, that's not even likely. Two similar items couldn't get through.

Person B (RJ): WHEN? When were those things tried? Provie it!

Person B: I KNEW IT! It would get through.

Nice tap dance. Doesn't change the fact that Akasha's stronger TK trumps Bella's weaker TK.

Bella's mental powers protect HER mind, it does NOT render the attacks of others useless. Explain how Jasper's power works on her then.

THAT'S a pwn.

OK then. One of the TEN Ricevamps who can pyro can light them up form a thousand yards away.

If all else fails, Akasha and Lestat can simply atttack over and over and over and over and over with their pyro attack. Eventually they'll catch Bella with her shield down. Only a matter of time. They can single her out, attack her when she is alone, hit her before she knows what happened, and the Ricevamps will be well out of reach of the Twitwinks.

Next question.

Slay
I mean, could be me and all, probably wrong and what not, but Akasha is like, the first vampire of all time and Marius is thousands of years old. It's a well-known vampire rule that the older the vampire the stronger they are. Wouldn't that mean they'd probably beat any Twilight vampire by default?

Then again haven't read Twilight and what not, so I don't know their powers or if conventional vampire rules are used etc.

dadudemon
Nice tap dance. Doesn't change the fact that Akasha's stronger TK trumps Bella's weaker TK.

Bella's mental powers protect HER mind, it does NOT render the attacks of others useless. Explain how Jasper's power works on her then.

THAT'S a pwn.

You like ciricles, a lot.

You do know that EVERTHING in your post has been addressed already, right?

You do know that. You're just bored.

I'll do it again:

Bella's shield protects against powers that are attacks created from the mind. Plain and simple. There is no exception to that. Even if the attacks make very real physical manifestations (electricity powerful enough to instantly knock a vampire down on his/her *ss).

Jasper's ability to work on Bella when it shouldn't it only bad writing and it's a plot device...just the same as Akasha getting decapitated by someone shoving her. However, the fan theory is "bad mind powers" can't get through unless she wants them to.

OK then. One of the TEN Ricevamps who can pyro can light them up form a thousand yards away.

If all else fails, Akasha and Lestat can simply atttack over and over and over and over and over with their pyro attack. Eventually they'll catch Bella with her shield down. Only a matter of time. They can single her out, attack her when she is alone, hit her before she knows what happened, and the Ricevamps will be well out of reach of the Twitwinks.

Next question.

The only problem with that: how are those attacks going to work when they suddenly get turned in the other direction and forget all about what they are doing?

Why does that even play a part, at all, when all of the vamps would be dead before they could even PK their way to anyone?

Originally posted by Slay
I mean, could be me and all, probably wrong and what not, but Akasha is like, the first vampire of all time and Marius is thousands of years old. It's a well-known vampire rule that the older the vampire the stronger they are. Wouldn't that mean they'd probably beat any Twilight vampire by default?

Then again haven't read Twilight and what not, so I don't know their powers or if conventional vampire rules are used etc.

Age is not a factor in how effective a Twivamp's powers are.

We do know, however, that some powers get better over time through training because the vamps don't know how to use them. Bella got exponentially better with her shield in just 3 months. Electric t*ts was very slowly getting better with her electricity and said she was working on projecting electricity to much greater lengths.

Rogue Jedi
You like ciricles, a lot.

You do know that EVERTHING in your post has been addressed already, right?

You do know that. You're just bored.

I'll do it again:

Bella's shield protects against powers that are attacks created from the mind. Plain and simple. There is no exception to that. Even if the attacks make very real physical manifestations (electricity powerful enough to instantly knock a vampire down on his/her *ss).

Jasper's ability to work on Bella when it shouldn't it only bad writing and it's a plot device...just the same as Akasha getting decapitated by someone shoving her. However, the fan theory is "bad mind powers" can't get through unless she wants them to.

Never been shown working against pyrokinesis, beeotch. The electricity attack attacked her skin, on the outside. Akashas microwave TK thing works from the inside out.
See, you're saying that Bellas shields can do something they never did in the books or movies.

I know, I know. "Akasha has never been shown frying a vampire who had mental shields!!!" News flash: She could have fried Lestat anytime she wanted, and any number of the Ricevamps who have the pyrokinesis (except for the extreme elders). Lestat had her powers after drinking her blood. Said powers include a mental shield. You know, the one that she used to keep the flames in the bar from burning her, the ones that are STRONGER than Bellas. See the pattern? Connect the dots, sugar.

Stronger TK pwns weaker TK. yes

BTW, tell me again where Bella used her shields to prevent someone like Khayman from bum rushing her, raping her, then ripping her to pieces before she can blink.

Aaaaaahahahaahah!!!! The vampire who does that, Renata? Her attack has a limited range, dummy. That range does NOT include ONE THOUSAND YARDS AWAY

Bong, and pwned.

I just pwned that. The Twivamps have NOTHING to counter pyrokinesis from a thousand yards away. Nothing. Nada. Nil.

Pwned again.

Neat. So they'll have their powers mastered as they burn to ash.

You keep saying "Big guns!!!! I got big guns!!!!"

Here's what you and the Twivamps have in this argument:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/minigun.jpg

And here's what the Ricevamps have:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/rambo_17_04_2006.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand on that note:

w7CclVneVpw

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!!

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/633946599483346545-twilight.jpg

That ACDC Chick
Akasha's shield protecting her from the flames means it protects against physical attacks, not mental attacks like Bella's
and while the RiceVamps get stronger and stronger over time, what with gaining new powers and whatnot, the TwiVamps get weaker and weaker cause yes, they perfect their powers, but they become so damn dependant on them that they get lazy as **** and eventually turn into the Volturo who are ready to turn into statues
and unlike Akasha's statue, i dont think that music or taking a bite from their arm will awake them

Rogue Jedi
Whatever the case, Akasha's TK shield is more than strong enough to collapse Bella's mental shield.

Think about it like this: On the left there is a big ass dump truck. On the right is a Hyundai. If they go head to head, see which of the two packs more power, who's gonna win?

I am still of the opinion that Khayman will lol and rip Bella to pieces as she shields away.

That ACDC Chick
especially if the fight took place not too long after Breaking Dawn cause she could barely control her shield then

dadudemon
Never been shown working against pyrokinesis, beeotch. The electricity attack attacked her skin, on the outside. Akashas microwave TK thing works from the inside out.
See, you're saying that Bellas shields can do something they never did in the books or movies.

I know, I know. "Akasha has never been shown frying a vampire who had mental shields!!!" News flash: She could have fried Lestat anytime she wanted, and any number of the Ricevamps who have the pyrokinesis (except for the extreme elders). Lestat had her powers after drinking her blood. Said powers include a mental shield. You know, the one that she used to keep the flames in the bar from burning her, the ones that are STRONGER than Bellas. See the pattern? Connect the dots, sugar.

Stronger TK pwns weaker TK. yes

BTW, tell me again where Bella used her shields to prevent someone like Khayman from bum rushing her, raping her, then ripping her to pieces before she can blink.

So, basically, you yet again ignored everything I've said and are wasting both of our times.

My responses to everythinig you've said are in previous posts.

Stop ignoring them.

To answer you last question, you still are ignoring everything I'm telling you as that question was addressed on more than one occasion.

PK, not working.

Bum rushinig, not working.

TK, not working.

All of their abilities, not working.

You haven't even gotten over those (which is impossible), much less the items I still haven't revealed.

Aaaaaahahahaahah!!!! The vampire who does that, Renata? Her attack has a limited range, dummy. That range does NOT include ONE THOUSAND YARDS AWAY

Bong, and pwned.

Oh really?

Prove it. Because that gimp certainly wasn't listed in the book.

Nice try...and that's a really pathetic stretch. laughing

I just pwned that. The Twivamps have NOTHING to counter pyrokinesis from a thousand yards away. Nothing. Nada. Nil.

Pwned again.

But you didn't. What you actually did was make up some sort of limitation, yet again, so you could win this pathetic debate where you ignore everything I've said.

Neat. So they'll have their powers mastered as they burn to ash.

You keep saying "Big guns!!!! I got big guns!!!!"

Here's what you and the Twivamps have in this argument:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/minigun.jpg

And here's what the Ricevamps have:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/rambo_17_04_2006.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand on that note:

w7CclVneVpw

Ahhh, so a whole lot of nothing, yet again.

So what have you contributed? Nothing.

What have you coutered? Nothing.

Do you know anything more about Twivamps? Probably not.

Akasha's shield protecting her from the flames means it protects against physical attacks, not mental attacks like Bella's
and while the RiceVamps get stronger and stronger over time, what with gaining new powers and whatnot, the TwiVamps get weaker and weaker cause yes, they perfect their powers, but they become so damn dependant on them that they get lazy as **** and eventually turn into the Volturo who are ready to turn into statues
and unlike Akasha's statue, i dont think that music or taking a bite from their arm will awake them

You're incorrect. They do not get "weaker and weaker" unless they sit around for years and years on end. The only people doing that are the Volturi and the once ruling vamps, the Romanians. The Romanians started to petrify, but stopped around 500 ad or bs (I don't remember when), when the Volturi overthrew them.

There are others that are quite old but didn't petrify one bit.

And Aro and co didn't petrify because they got lazy and relied on their powers too much, they slightly petrified because they sat around, literally, not moving, for years.

especially if the fight took place not too long after Breaking Dawn cause she could barely control her shield then

That's also incorrect. She had such good control over her shield that she "shrink wrapped" her shield around everyone, didn't tire, held it in place far longer than ever, and even extended it out, like a spear, for 50 years, all the while holding on everyone else. On top of this, she could sense everyone in her shield, all at once, and identify each and every persons' individual life-force.

If that's having trouble controlling her shield...

dadudemon
Aaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!!

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/633946599483346545-twilight.jpg

crylaugh

I KNEW IT!!!

Edit - Just watched the youtube clips (some of them)

Dude, It was thought to be marius that was terrorizing and killing lestat's peeps are the concert. Not Akasha. The movie effed up. What was the point of even doing that?

Rogue Jedi
So, basically, you yet again ignored everything I've said and are wasting both of our times.

My responses to everythinig you've said are in previous posts.

Stop ignoring them. I know them. I've pwned them. I have the title in my back pocket.

Sure it will. Bella's shields protect her mind.

Sure it will, stronger TK trumps weaker TK.

Akasha will target the power stealing Twivamp from a long ways off and nuke her, stop being a douche.

You've got shit. If you have any gas left in your tank, now is the time to use it, because everyone is laughing at you (even people who have read Twilight numerous times.)

Akasha is in the clouds and decides to fry Renata. Renata is done. Get over it.

I30iBJsKqdM

Akasha's TK is stronger than Bella's, it gets through.

Renata is fried from a long ways off, she never even sees who does it.

The mist maker, same thing.

You got anything left? Let's see them big guns!!!!!! Go ahead, I'll wait, I got my shovel in hand.

One thing you fail to realize is that although I have not read the Twilight books, I have been talking to people who HAVE read them. They all concur that Akasha will fry Bella in an instant. Also, I have never, not once, referred to Eric as a she, or Bella as a he, or Aro as a she. TWICE.

This is your argument:

5350R3_-8hU

You're done here, dude, pack it in.

No? K. Answer the following questions:

1. Explain why Akashas stronger TK will not get through Bellas shields.

2. Explain why Khayman cannot just walk over and kill Bella with one punch.

3. Explain how Renata and Eric and Jane deal with vampires that can fry them from a thousand yards off.

4. Explain how Lestat and David being able to jump into any of the Twivamps bodies is NOT a weapon.

One more thing. The Twivamps have mortal ties. Charlie, Jacob, The rest of the wolf pack, etc; Check this shit out....

Lestat jumps into Charlie's body. He goes to her, is all in father/daughter lovey dovey mode. She let's her shields down for an instant, and...........

LOg5ZQg50j4

Akasha fries them all as Lestat jumps back into his body.

Or simply holds them hostage.

Let's see, what's that phrase I'm looking for?

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/gfs_40476_2_8.jpg

Rogue Jedi

crylaugh

I KNEW IT!!!

Edit - Just watched the youtube clips (some of them)

Dude, It was thought to be marius that was terrorizing and killing lestat's peeps are the concert. Not Akasha. The movie effed up. What was the point of even doing that?

Bad directing.

BTW, the next book in the Twilight saga is due out soon:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/edwardcullenandjacobblackkissing.jpg

dadudemon
I know them. I've pwned them. I have the title in my back pocket.

If you know them, why did you forget about them only after one day?

You didn't pwn them. Your pwn consists of the following, no joke:

RJ: SHE BURNS THEM!

DDM: Not past Bella's shield as Bella's shield has proven to block any and all attacks that originate from the mind.

RJ: How will Bella block it,....as...SHE BURNS THEM!

The title you have in your back pocket is "ability to troll DDM because you know he's OCD and has to reply no matter how many time I repeat myself."

And protects herself, and anyone within her shield, from anyone that has mind-powers that are going to attack.

How many times have not only said but proven this, now?

And protects herself, and anyone within her shield, from anyone that has mind-powers that are going to attack.

Sure it will, stronger TK trumps weaker TK.

Akasha will target the power stealing Twivamp from a long ways off and nuke her, stop being a douche.

All of the Rice vamps will be dead before they get to use their powers. Stop being a douche.

You've got shit. If you have any gas left in your tank, now is the time to use it, because everyone is laughing at you (even people who have read Twilight numerous times.)

You've got shit. You're a broken record. It just pains you that a f*ggy book series for tweens pwns your beloved and sacred masturbation vamps because you wish Lestat was the one boning you in the ass. I bet you bate to the part of the book where Lestat meets Marius for the first time.

So, I figured you out, now: you've been retardedly arguing the same exact points, which have no point, simply because you want me to take you seriously by using the other 4 bigguns, eh? Not happening. You've been pwned thoroughly, already. No way around it.

Yeah, "everyone" as in no one is laughing at me for the reasons you say they are. They are only laughing at me for having read the books. Name those laughing people, btw. smile

Akasha is in the clouds and decides to fry Renata. Renata is done. Get over it.

Oh really?

Prove it. Because that gimp certainly wasn't listed in the book.

Nice try...and that's a really pathetic stretch.

You just can't handle your masturbation material being pwned by Twifa*gs. I love it.

Akasha's TK is stronger than Bella's, it gets through.

I can do that too:

Bella's shield is stronger than any mental attack powers seen by Rice vamps and it doesn't get through.

Satisfied?

Renata is fried from a long ways off, she never even sees who does it.

I can do that too.

Akasha and all of the Rice vamps are dead from a very long distance and they won't even realize what happened before they are dead.

The mist maker, same thing.

Akasha is dead before she realizes that there is any mist.

You got anything left? Let's see them big guns!!!!!! Go ahead, I'll wait, I got my shovel in hand.

So, I figured you out, now: you've been retardedly arguing the same exact points, which have no point, simply because you want me to take you seriously by using the other 4 bigguns, eh? Not happening. You've been pwned thoroughly, already. No way around it.

One thing you fail to realize is that although I have not read the Twilight books, I have been talking to people who HAVE read them. They all concur that Akasha will fry Bella in an instant. Also, I have never, not once, referred to Eric as a she, or Bella as a he, or Aro as a she. TWICE.

I explained that already. I didn't even bother reading your post because you're a broken record: Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them. Akasha fries them. Akasha fires them from a distance. Akasha fries them.

Why would I need to read the post or even get a gender reference correct when that's all you've been spamming? There's no reason at all. Gender doesn't even matter when you haven't countered anything yet, but just repeated yourself.

If a gender reference is the only argument you can come up with, you're done.

This is your argument:

You're done here, dude, pack it in.

This is you're argument:

http://frankierants.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/broken-record-765056.jpg

No? K. Answer the following questions:

1. You have incorrectly stated you point: It's not "stronger TK" as there's comparative reference in your sentence.

2. I've already explained this multiple times. I won't do it again. I'll just requote and spam right back at you.

I've already explained that and you know exactly why, too. You're just ignoring it. I won't address this point again (which cannot be countered, no matter how much you want it to be. It's just a fact.)

3. Explain how Renata and Eric and Jane deal with vampires that can fry them from a thousand yards off.

I already have you just chose to ignore it. Though, I'll give you some leeway on this one as you'd have to think, but only a little, on how this is done.

4. Explain how Lestat and David being able to jump into any of the Twivamps bodies is NOT a weapon.

I've already explained that and you know exactly why, too. You're just ignoring it. I won't address this point again.

One more thing. The Twivamps have mortal ties. Charlie, Jacob, The rest of the wolf pack, etc; Check this shit out....

Lestat jumps into Charlie's body. He goes to her, is all in father/daughter lovey dovey mode. She let's her shields down for an instant, and...........

Akasha fries them all as Lestat jumps back into his body.

Or simply holds them hostage.

Let's see, what's that phrase I'm looking for?

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/gfs_40476_2_8.jpg

Wow, it's like...you didn't pay attention at all...which is exactly what I've been telling you you've been doing the whole time.

I'm not wasting my time on such a horrible point. Please, just pwn yourself: why do you think that that is such a stupid idea? Please, don't answer to save yourself from further embarrassment.

Bardock42
I thought Bella's powers block all attacks that affect the mind, not that originate from the mind, no?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
I thought Bella's powers block all attacks that affect the mind, not that originate from the mind, no?

I thought that too until it discovered that it was blocking all powers that were attacks from the mind.

Edit - However, it will not stop a person from physically entering into her shield. I could hvae pwned myself so many times over. RJ just sucks really bad it this arguing stuff.

Rogue Jedi
If you know them, why did you forget about them only after one day?
You didn't pwn them. Your pwn consists of the following, no joke:
RJ: SHE BURNS THEM!
DDM: Not past Bella's shield as Bella's shield has proven to block any and all attacks that originate from the mind.
RJ: How will Bella block it,....as...SHE BURNS THEM!
Mhm, she burns them. It's just a matter of you accepting it. Her TK is stronger, Bella's mental shield will collapse like this:
8C5wof12rjo
Then the Twivamps burn, like so:
crska7r2QVA
Nah, it's entitled "EPIC PWNAGE."
You've said it, you've proven shit.
Khayman bum rush. Bella in pieces. Lestat LOL's.
Nah, they are faster, stronger, can fly, can light shit on fire with a thought, all around more powerful. Deal with it.
Yeah? haermm Look who's letting an internet thread get his panties in a knot!!! haermm
Please stop with the big guns talk. Your "guns" have done nothing but misfire.
Go back and read the thread. See what I did there?
Stronger TK trumps weaker TK. Indo story.
Yeah but that aint true. Nice try though, next time load your gun.
Yeah except you got nothing to back that up with.
F9SPMPaWCiA
Mhm, she sure does. She can attack from a thousand yards away, her TK trumps Bellas shields. Bong.
Just proves further that you have the attention of a chipmunks left nut.
Nah, it's this:
9DzR_2RpOkI
Accept the pwn. Respect the pwn. Love the pwn.
No, it's stronger. Fact.
I know, that's what you do.
Nah, it's rubbish. Want facts?
Akasha solos here. The Twivamps never see her, her TK collapses Bellas. You can't prove me wrong, and now you are lashing out. Bewbs.
Yeah you're done here, thanks for playing.
Nothing to address, everything you've thrown at me I handed right back to you, gift wrapped.
Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaa another example of superior vampire power.
Here, I'll repost it so that all can see the epic pwnage:

You can't. Akashas TK is stronger. She wrecks Bellas shuelds and the Twivamps burn.

You can't. Khayman rapes her.

You can't. They fry like bacon.

You can't. Read on for more ass spanking.

crska7r2QVA

Akasha fries them all as Lestat jumps back into his body. You have NO counter for that, so you are dismissing it as bullshit so you don't have to accept it.

You lose.

Rogue Jedi
I thought that too until it discovered that it was blocking all powers that were attacks from the mind.

Edit - However, it will not stop a person from physically entering into her shield. I could hvae pwned myself so many times over. RJ just sucks really bad it this arguing stuff.

I have said several times that Khayman tears Bella to pieces. Don't be butthurt, just admit defeat.

Khayman rushes in and rips her to shit, Akasha fries Renata, Lestat fries Eric.............Wait, I alread said that haermm

u4yhlubgDDM

Destination? Oklahoma.

Rogue Jedi

And yet again, your attention span is revealed:

How so?

Chipmunk. Left nut. Yeah.

dadudemon
Mhm, she burns them. It's just a matter of you accepting it. Her TK is stronger, Bella's mental shield will collapse like this:

Then the Twivamps burn, like so:

Not past Bella's shield as Bella's shield has proven to block any and all attacks that originate from the mind.

Nah, it's entitled "ALWAYS PWNED."

Fixed it for ya.

You've said it, you've proven shit.

Protects herself, and anyone within her shield, from anyone that has mind-powers that are going to attack. How many times have not only said but proven this, now?

The only problem with that: how are those attacks going to work when they suddenly get turned in the other direction and forget all about what they are doing?

Nah, they are faster, stronger, can fly, can light shit on fire with a thought, all around more powerful. Deal with it.

On top of that.

Bella protects herself, and anyone within her shield, from anyone that has mind-powers that are going to attack. How many times have not only said but proven this, now?

Yeah? haermm Look who's letting an internet thread get his panties in a knot!!! haermm

So, I make a joke (a good one, at that) and now my panties are in a knot. Got it.

Please stop with the big guns talk. Your "guns" have done nothing but misfire.

All I see is more broken records. No big guns have come out. You're shitting yourself because you know you're horribly pwned, no matter what you do. Your fanboyism is already absurd, but it will get into pathetic levels, at that point, because you simply cannot admit that your fan-love is wrong.

Go back and read the thread. See what I did there?

There's no need. My question to you was rhetorical because you and I both know you were pulling shit out of your ass (ewww.)

Stronger TK trumps weaker TK. Indo story.

Not past Bella's shield as Bella's shield has proven to block any and all attacks that originate from the mind.

Yeah but that aint true. Nice try though, next time load your gun.

It may not be true but it is not not true as well. (Meaning, it is true, as well.) There's no way to prove it as it's unprovable. You missed the point entirely. erm

It comes down to what you want to happen not what is is true.

Yeah except you got nothing to back that up with.

Sure I do, you're just ignoring it. There has been way more than enough discussion for you to realize that what I just posted completely true and not an exaggeration in the slightest. This is why you fail: you refuse to acknowledge how epically pwned the Rice Vamps are with just a few vamps from the twif*g side.

This is why it's circles.

Mhm, she sure does. She can attack from a thousand yards away, her TK trumps Bellas shields. Bong.

Just proves further that you have the attention of a chipmunks left nut.

While that is true, it doesn't change the fact that you're a broken record, unable to process new information.

Nah, it's this:
9DzR_2RpOkI
Accept the pwn. Respect the pwn. Love the pwn.
hummina hummina hummina

HEY!

mad

That is completely unfair and uncalled for!

*bates*

No, it's stronger. Fact.

Oh, so you've used a psionic force gadge to test the maximum resistance of Bella's shield, and then measured the maximum force of Akasha's mental attack powers...for course keeping to strict scientific standards with controls, peer reviews, etc.

Man, why didn't I think of that. Man, I've been pwned sooo hard.

I know, that's what you do.

I love it. smile

Nah, it's rubbish. Want facts?
Akasha solos here. The Twivamps never see her, her TK collapses Bellas. You can't prove me wrong, and now you are lashing out. Bewbs.

Nah, Akasha dies faster than the rest because some a**hole leaves a giant piece of glass around.

Yeah you're done here, thanks for playing.

But you already admitted to knowing what I was referring to, so you can't wiggle out this one. PWNED!

Nothing to address, everything you've thrown at me I handed right back to you, gift wrapped.

No, you just repeated that same exact arguments.

"Akasha fries them from a distance" is not a valid response, which is basically your entire response.

Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaa another example of superior vampire power.
Here, I'll repost it so that all can see the epic pwnage:

You can't. Akashas TK is stronger. She wrecks Bellas shuelds and the Twivamps burn.

1. You have incorrectly stated you point: It's not "stronger TK" as there's comparative reference in your sentence.

2. I've already explained this multiple times. I won't do it again. I'll just requote and spam right back at you.

and

You can't. Khayman rapes her.

I've already explained that and you know exactly why, too. You're just ignoring it. I won't address this point again (which cannot be countered, no matter how much you want it to be. It's just a fact.)

And

You can't. They fry like bacon.

Bella protects herself, and anyone within her shield, from anyone that has mind-powers that are going to attack. How many times have not only said but proven this, now?

You can't. Read on for more ass spanking.

Akasha fries them all as Lestat jumps back into his body. You have NO counter for that, so you are dismissing it as bullshit so you don't have to accept it.

You lose.

Wow, it's like...you didn't pay attention at all...which is exactly what I've been telling you you've been doing the whole time.

I'm not wasting my time on such a horrible point. Please, just pwn yourself: why do you think that that is such a stupid idea? Please, don't answer to save yourself from further embarrassment.

dadudemon
I have said several times that Khayman tears Bella to pieces. Don't be butthurt, just admit defeat.

Khayman rushes in and rips her to shit, Akasha fries Renata, Lestat fries Eric.............Wait, I alread said that haermm

Destination? Oklahoma.

and

Bardock42

What do you use to support that it blocks any attack from the mind? And why do you assume that it is an attack from the mind? This distinction seems very feeble at best anyways, any attack is obviously initiated in the mind. I mean of course it is the age old problem of "does this work in the other universe or not"...but I don't think there's much to suggest that this weird fire power the queen person has wouldn't work. I assume your argument will be the electric powere of that one Twi Vampire, but I don't think that's a correct conclusion, but if you could explain it to me in a sentence or two I'd be very happy...since you do at least usually have a reason for why you believe something, unless it is just ****ing with RJ.

dadudemon
And yet again, your attention span is revealed:

Chipmunk. Left nut. Yeah.

Actually, it has nothing to do with an attention span, you just don't read.

and

Bardock42

Could you link me to that proof, cause if you are right about that, I would tend to agree with you

Does that work on anyone without actively using it? Any limitations like amount of people or range?

Rogue Jedi

and

Easy.....Khayman, Lestat and Akasha all physically enter the shield (faster than the Twifags can see, because it has been proven that the Ricevamps are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster.) Khayman rips Bella apart, while Akasha torches Renata.

Or, you know.....Khayman can just throw a ****ing CAR at them. Yes, Bella WILL move out of the way, her attention will be diverted, and she will burn.

Or the whole body thief thing, which you have no counter for. One more time:

Stop tap dancing around this, counter it.

dadudemon
What do you use to support that it blocks any attack from the mind?

All mind powers were null except for Jasper's emotion dampening, Renesme's memory implanting and Alice's ability to predict the future.

However, Renesme's was explained away as being a genetic compatibility thing (fine, but poor writing, imo), and Jasper's is not understood too well except that he doesn't use them to attack or harm anyone. One could explain that he controls hormones which are not central to the brain, per se (but we could argue the hypothalamus is (which it is), and discredit that.) No idea how it works other than being a plot device OR that it cannot be used to attack, so it gets through. One could argue that Aro is not attacking, and neither is Edward. That doesn't mean that Bella's ability doesn't passively perceive the literal invasion of her mind (okay, not literal, but you get it) as an attack.

All other mind powers that were used to attack, including two corporeal powers, were blocked. All powers except those genetically compatible.

I have spent too much time trying to explain Jasper's power getting through when it shouldn't. I bitched about that when I read the second book and I still think it's shitty writing.

And why do you assume that it is an attack from the mind? This distinction seems very feeble at best anyways, any attack is obviously initiated in the mind. I mean of course it is the age old problem of "does this work in the other universe or not"...but I don't think there's much to suggest that this weird fire power the queen person has wouldn't work. I assume your argument will be the electric powere of that one Twi Vampire, but I don't think that's a correct conclusion, but if you could explain it to me in a sentence or two I'd be very happy...since you do at least usually have a reason for why you believe something, unless it is just ****ing with RJ.

Actually, those are the exact reasons. Bella can protect her peeps from corporeal attack powers, and any and all attack powers that originate from the mind. There was no exception. The key is "attack powers" or those used to attack or harm others. ON top of this, it was mind invasion as well...but not emotions control or memory injection.

Akasha or any of the other vamps will project their mind attack powers and they will bounce off just the same as any of the others, or be completely nulled, just the same as the others.

Just noticed: it wasn't just the electric power, it was also the mist.

dadudemon
Easy.....Khayman, Lestat and Akasha all physically enter the shield (faster than the Twifags can see, because it has been proven that the Ricevamps are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster.) Khayman rips Bella apart, while Akasha torches Renata.

And

Are you forgetting the moment they go to attack Bella or Renata that they will...

...suddenly get turned in the other direction and forget all about what they are doing?

Or, you know.....Khayman can just throw a ****ing CAR at them. Yes, Bella WILL move out of the way, her attention will be diverted, and she will burn.

Are you forgetting the moment they go to attack Bella or Renata that they will...

...suddenly get turned in the other direction and forget all about what they are doing?

Or the whole body thief thing, which you have no counter for. One more time:

Stop tap dancing around this, counter it.

and

dadudemon
Could you link me to that proof, cause if you are right about that, I would tend to agree with you

The entire confrontation between the Volturi and the good covens, and Bella's training.

That's like, lots of chapters.

Why do you want to know? I would consider it common knowledge, at this point. Even RJ with his Wiki powers knows it.

Does that work on anyone without actively using it? Any limitations like amount of people or range?

No limitations were listed and it's a passive protection. Bella thought to herself that Aro would be the only one to escape but she would defo take out Demetri to save Jacob and Renesme from being track-able. She was satisfied with that result. No one even considered taking out Aro as it simply wasn't an option.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>