DareDevil vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
No weapons. This is straight H2H combat.

Darth Martin
Deathstroke would be the end of Daredevil.

JakeTheBank
Slade terminates Matt.

Darth Martin
Someone on here said it best.

"The idea of facing Slade gives Batman nightmares."

Darth Jello
Slade would win but it would be a very long, bloody, painful fight.

celeyhyga17
hasnt this been done b4? slade takes the majority here. faster, stronger, heals pretty well too.

6.5/10

BruceSkywalker
Slade for the majority 8/10 ftw

BattleMage
Slade 8/10

StiltmanFTW
Deathstroke.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
No weapons. This is straight H2H combat. DD... smokin'

dupidu
dupidu = dur

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Darth Jello
I think eventually Daredevil may get to the point where he can beat Wilson considering that his skills have steadily improved over the course of his career, especially looking at someone like Master Izo who quite frankly would cut Slade's head off before he knew what was going on.

Darth Martin
Daredevil is more technically skilled. There is no doubt about that. But Slade has a big strength advantage on him, smarter, is the better tactitian, and has a healing factor. I'd tend to say he has better reflexes as well but I won't argue who is faster. Agility is one of Daredevil's calling cards but Deathstroke is no slouch in that area either. He's temporarily evaded Superman.

The guy knocked Batman out before the upgrades.

YFZ 350
Slade wins....again.

Wild Shadow
slade would win but he put up a better fight then batman and be hopping around ala nightwing.. he probably do almost as good as batgirl b4 slade f@##$ him up..

slade 8/10

grimify
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
slade would win but he put up a better fight then batman and be hopping around ala nightwing.. he probably do almost as good as batgirl b4 slade f@##$ him up..

slade 8/10

Yah it would be a better fight than Bat's... Batman would down Slade too easily.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deathstroke would be the end of Daredevil. DS takes DD down like hand ninjas on a Sunday morning.

Omega Vision
Slade

slade 8/10
You think Daredevil is Batgirl's equal in h/h? What the f**k?

Wild Shadow
where the f$@@ did i say that no expression

something to think about nightwing has hung with her on top of the giant penny in the bat cave and one hit ko'ed her when she was going to kill slade

Omega Vision
where the f$@@ did i say that no expression

something to think about nightwing has hung with her on top of the giant penny in the bat cave and one hit ko'ed her when she was going to kill slade
Oh yeah. And Superman was once KOed by an exploding gas station.

Batgirl beat Lady Shiva once, something Nightwing will never, ever do without prep or help.

amnesia
Slade stabs Matt with his fist.

Wild Shadow
superman isnt batgirl... and dick has pretty impressive h2h fights as well need i mention slade and batgirl? erm

plus tim only needed was a whistle to wack shiva over the head in a wpn fight

Omega Vision
superman isnt batgirl... and dick has pretty impressive h2h fights as well need i mention slade and batgirl? erm

plus tim only needed was a whistle to wack shiva over the head in a wpn fight
No but just like Batgirl, Superman falls prey at times to PIS.

His best feats against Slade involve holding his own all the while acknowledging that in an all out fight Slade would utterly murder him.

Wasn't Shiva poisoned during her fight with Tim?

amnesia
superman isnt batgirl...

WAT?!

Darth Jello
If DD ever got to the level of Stick or Izo, he would drop Deathstroke easily unless he can somehow survive decapitation.

jabadayaaa
dur

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Deathstroke.

Daredevil is one of my favorite characters, but still I don't think he could take Slade.

Give him a run for his money - sure. Defeat him? No.

Wild Shadow
thats basically what i said..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Give him a run for his money - sure.
If Slade was taking it easy like usual. Slade's CIS is what keeps him from one or two shotting street-levelers when he fights them.

Then again forum rules say nothing about CIS being off...so yeah, Daredevil can give Slade "a run for his money".

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If Slade was taking it easy like usual. Slade's CIS is what keeps him from one or two shotting street-levelers when he fights them.

Then again forum rules say nothing about CIS being off...so yeah, Daredevil can give Slade "a run for his money".

Agreed, CIS less Slade is a beast.

Wild Shadow
cisless slade is a precog midnighter mix..

he cant be hit b.c he already thought of everything you do and has tactically planned and countered it on the fly..

or is that just a forum geeks wet dream?

Prep-Man
Hasn't this been done a billion times?

Q99

Wasn't she coming off the effects of really strong drugs at the time? Having just been given a strong cocktail by Drake in order to counteract some previous drugs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.