Gamora vs Wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Both at there bets full on fight who takes the majority?

marwash22
When you say "at her best"... what exactly does that mean for Wonder Woman... is this h2h or does she get all that magic crap?

Short of WW getting godwave and such, I'd say Gamora.

celeyhyga17
Wonder Woman. Gams is not in her league.

JakeTheBank
Diana.

cdtm
WW.

marwash22
...more WW slurping.

GAMORA STOMPS!

cdtm
Originally posted by marwash22
...more WW slurping.

GAMORA STOMPS!

Stomps? Even Val Amorr isn't stomping WW (Win, maybe. But not stomp.)

And Gamora isn't Val Amorr, no offense.

marwash22
wasn't serious, just not a fan of WW.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
Stomps? Even Val Amorr isn't stomping WW (Win, maybe. But not stomp.)

And Gamora isn't Val Amorr, no offense.

Even Val doesn't really take down powerful bricks in general, just hold them off for awhile and do way better than any human should.

In Gamora's defense, she has Godslayer to deal with durability issues, but overall she's still pretty badly outmatched.

axelraptor
WW easy

Prep-Man
Wondy.

Lord Feron
Wonder Women, Skill not really a issue. WW is ast but not fast enough that it would be too much for gamora to deal with. But WW raw strength is a issue. I know gamora takes down big men before but thats using skill I don't think she would be able to out skill Diana to compensate for the strength difference.

dupidu
dupidu = dur

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Black bolt z
Gamora is more skilled but not by much.WW is much stronger.IMO the rest they are about equal.And WW has gear.WW 7-8/10.

KuRuPT Thanosi
WW gets her gear.. WTF? She stomps then. Without her gear I think she still would win about 6/10

marwash22
man, take away WW's gear and flight... Gamora wins, 10/10.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by marwash22
man, take away WW's gear and flight... Gamora wins, 10/10.

nah... Wondy is one of DC's best fighters. funny thing is she is class 100. imagine captain A having class 100 str with superspeed?
wondy wins easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.