Mephisto & Blackheart vs. Odin & Thor vs. Darkseid & Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins this battle of fathers and sons?

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Black bolt z
^
What he said shifty

I'm torn between T1 and T3.I'm leaning towards T1 though.

WhiteWitchKing
The old gods win this. The demons take 2nd place. The New Gods are at the bottom here.

Nihilist
Team 1

bbrem123
team 1 easy

JakeTheBank
In a nuetral realm, I'll side with Team 2.

lightyeargee
Black Heart Seems to be more than either Thor or Orion. But Odin and DS seem to be more than Mephisto.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Black Heart Seems to be more than either Thor or Orion. But Odin and DS seem to be more than Mephisto. Ummmm....mephisto out of his realm is probably still close to elder god.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Ummmm....mephisto out of his realm is probably still close to elder god. That's why Silver Surfer Bitched him? I'm not falling for that one.

Black bolt z
That's why Silver Surfer Bitched him? I'm not falling for that one. When did he do this?

galactusischere
Team 1.

bbrem123
isnt blackheart beyond mephisto?

jalek moye
That's why Silver Surfer Bitched him? I'm not falling for that one.

Mephisto let him according to him

There seems to be mixed views on it, as far as i can tell

bbrem123
Originally posted by jalek moye
Mephisto let him according to him

There seems to be mixed views on it, as far as i can tell

well either way he is around mephisto in power...which makes this an easy win for team 1

Black bolt z
Mephisto out of his realm would get punked by odin and mabye darkseid.But in their realm T1 would take it in a near stomp.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mephisto out of his realm would get punked by odin and mabye darkseid.But in their realm T1 would take it in a near stomp.

Blackheart is nearly if not more powerful than Meph. Meph is nearly as powerful as Odin and more powerful than Seid. Team 1 in a stomp.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
Blackheart is nearly if not more powerful than Meph. Meph is nearly as powerful as Odin and more powerful than Seid. Team 1 in a stomp. Out of their realm?Not sure about that.

bbrem123
is odin more powerful in asgard? jsut wondering

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
is odin more powerful in asgard? jsut wondering I think he can siphon his energies while hes in it but he not just immediately more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.