Surtur Ymir Typhon Vs Odin Zeus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
surtur has twilight

Black bolt z
T1...wasn't typhon a threat to all of Olympias?Doesn't he have the potential to solo?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
T1...wasn't typhon a threat to all of Olympias?Doesn't he have the potential to solo? Yep...Thor is the Weak link here

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Yep...Thor is the Weak link here lol is that she-hulk maing out with juggs on your sig?

Colossus-Big C
bump

Rage.Of.Olympus
As I recall, Typhon was able to go toe to toe with Zeus and was defeated when Zeus dropped a large mountain of top of him. At least that's what I recall happening in the most recent retelling of that fight.

I don't see how that places him even above Thor.

Shit, Zeus even said Thor put up more of a struggle than an all of the Titans together when he fought them and all of the Olympians when they challenged him for the throne.

amnesia
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
As I recall, Typhon was able to go toe to toe with Zeus and was defeated when Zeus dropped a large mountain of top of him. At least that's what I recall happening in the most recent retelling of that fight.

Shit, Zeus even said Thor put up more of a struggle than an all of the Titans together when he fought them and all of the Olympians when they challenged him for the throne.

Thor took down Ymir alone, didn't he?

Colossus-Big C

Shit, Zeus even said Thor put up more of a struggle than an all of the Titans together when he fought them and all of the Olympians when they challenged him for the throne. he said he resisted him more than the titans ,nothing else, the gods battled the titans for a millenia and it was very close they only won by good plotting.

now typhon is the most powerful titan, and when zeus threw a mountain on him he was already weekend. the first fight he messed up zeus real bad and all the gods ran in fear from him.

he also killed kid zeus who inturn killed someone that was about to kill thor and herc at the same time

guy222
Originally posted by amnesia

ymir took down thor and the osborn's goons

amnesia
Originally posted by guy222

Why would Osborne try to take down Ymir?

Rage.Of.Olympus

He defeated him in X-men First Class through battle field removal after a while I believe.

guy222
Why would Osborne try to take down Ymir?

i believe thor called for the avengers and osborn's crew showed

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he said he resisted him more than the titans ,nothing else, the gods battled the titans for a millenia and it was very close they only won by good plotting.

now typhon is the most powerful titan, and when zeus threw a mountain on him he was already weekend. the first fight he messed up zeus real bad and all the gods ran in fear from him.

he also killed kid zeus who inturn killed someone that was about to kill thor and herc at the same time

Zeus stated exactly what I said. Thor put up more of a struggle than an all of the Titans together when he fought them and all of the Olympians when they challenged him for the throne. I'm not overplaying it while your trying to downplay it.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsZeus6.jpg

When did this happen? Are you referring to the time Typhon destroyed the Olympian flame? Going by the most recent retelling which happened in Incredible Hercules #141, the Olympian Gods ran from Typhon in fear as they were pussies, until Athena convinced Zeus to engage Typhon in battle, which he did, and he defeated him.

He killed Zeus and Hera using the Aegis he stole. It's the same way he defeated Hercules who was going toe to toe with him.

When was this? Are you perhaps referring to the time Zeus as a child one shotted Grendel? If you are:

Lol.

Bad sentence structures. I'm typing with one hand.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by guy222

1) Off panel.

2) Ymir had the Twilight Sword and he was more powerful than usual in that issue. Sentry had to go all out just to handle some minions as I recall.

3) It was a Bendis written comic.

guy222
i don't believe ymir had the sword, but i will double check

bendis is bendis laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
He got possession of the Twilight Sword. It's the reason he dared entering the mortal world or in other words, facing Thor. yes

guy222
cool

re reading in a bit

amnesia
He got possession of the Twilight Sword. It's the reason he dared entering the mortal world or in other words, facing Thor. yes

dark reign? i need to read this

Black bolt z
He got possession of the Twilight Sword. It's the reason he dared entering the mortal world or in other words, facing Thor. yes Surtur>>>>Thor
Thanos>>>Thor
Doom>>>Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Surtur>>>>Thor
Thanos>>>Thor
Doom>>>Thor

What do Sentry and Black Bolt have in common in regards to a certain blonde hammer wielding Asgardian?

They both had their asses kicked by him.

Colossus-Big C
grendell broke thors arms and nearly killed him before, iirc hela or someone saved him from grendell.

and anyways typhon wasnt at full power in the hercules arc, zeus had a curse on him at full power typon is over 2000 ft tall . the mountain zeus dropped on him was over 10000 ft tall

but anyways marvel sometimes down play the olympions which is stupid.
i mean he is suposed to be far stronger than herc and even handled him with one of his snake like tenticles before, he also treated ares like an insect

Black bolt z
What do Sentry and Black Bolt have in common in regards to a certain blonde hammer wielding Asgardian?

They both had their asses kicked by him. I really don't care for sentry.And when did BB get beat by thor?Scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.