WWH & Superman vs. Rulk & SBP vs. Maestro & Kal- L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Which pair wins?

Black bolt z
SBP solos?

marvelmadness13
Kal L is pre crisis supes right? If that's the case I'm going with team 3.

Badabing
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
Kal L is pre crisis supes right? If that's the case I'm going with team 3. Kal-L (Earth 2 Superman) and Superboy Prime are both from pre-crisis universes.

Kal-L doesn't have the degree of power that Prime has though. Prime is basically at Silver Age (PC) power levels.

Slaanesh
Rulk and SBP easily..

marvelmadness13
So Kal L is the one that sneezed away a solar system then? I'd say based on that and other ridiculous feats he takes this.

Black bolt z
So Kal L is the one that sneezed away a solar system then? I'd say based on that and other ridiculous feats he takes this. I think that was kal kent but I could be wrong.

marvelmadness13
No, the sneeze away was pre crisis Supes, not Supes 1million. Unless the other teams are packing Kryptonite I can't see them harming him. SBP is a beast but he doesn't really have feats on PC Supes level IMO.

nicamarvin
No, the sneeze away was pre crisis Supes, not Supes 1million. Unless the other teams are packing Kryptonite I can't see them harming him. SBP is a beast but he doesn't really have feats on PC Supes level IMO. He was murdered by SBP.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.