Nova prime vs. Black bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
CIS off.No BFR.Who wins?

galactusischere
Nova.

dmills
If CIS is off Nova phucks him up IMO. 50 ton Gravity seal over his mouth, Gravity node over his antenna to seal off his blasts. Then repeated blasts at full gravimetric until he's down.

Black bolt z
I figured CIS off would help BB more then nova /shrugs.

Slaanesh
BB..he's not gonna hold back his scream..

dmills
Without CIS Nova is an absolute beast. But in this fight it's more because gravity manipulation trumps BB's power. IMHO of course.

dmills
Most people don't remember this but they've fought on panel before.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by dmills
Most people don't remember this but they've fought on panel before. And who won?

Also scans of the fight if you have time.

dmills
BB blasted Nova, Nova absorbed the energy, amped it and redirected it back at BB. But Nova didn't know that BB put a whammy in the energy that he absorbed and it drained him somehow. BB won.

dmills
It was during Nova's second run iirc. Nova Prime 0:0 was in it as well. I'll have to dig in my garage because that was way back in the early 90's when Rich was a red head sporting a mullet lol!

WhiteWitchKing
Blackbolt takes this.

vansonbee
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Blackbolt takes this.

dmills
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Blackbolt takes this ass whuppin like a man. Agreed wink

Black bolt z
BB blasted Nova, Nova absorbed the energy, amped it and redirected it back at BB. But Nova didn't know that BB put a whammy in the energy that he absorbed and it drained him somehow. BB won. As he should.IMO black bolt is very underrated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt.

dmills
Nah, BB has solid victories over a who's who of characters. He's not overrated at all. As a matter of fact I don't recall BB losing a straight up fight on panel. Although Vulcan had the edge on him.

amnesia
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt.

dmills
Nice answers everyone. Very thoughtful and well reasoned.

(Phuck. And here I thought we were making progress. I still have a lot of work to do)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, poor dmills, no one likes Nova.

amnesia
/co/ worships marvel cosmic events, actually.

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus Haha, poor dmills, no one likes Nova. Phuck. I wish my first comic book had been a popular character. Thanks a lot dad! LOL!

celeyhyga17
Hard to choose. Going with Nova.

5.5/10

Warlord
Nova has more options for this fight

Prep-Man
Nova wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Nova wins.

agree. If Nova Prime can tank Galactus's "herald my rage", he should be able to tank BB's quasi sonic attack somewhat.

TheTyrant
So, let me get this straight. People think that Supergirl can defeat Black Bolt, but not Nova who is faster, more versatile, has a much better power output?

Nova stomps.

Martian_mind
Blackbolt.

axelraptor
Nova

Black bolt z
Nah, BB has solid victories over a who's who of characters. He's not overrated at all. As a matter of fact I don't recall BB losing a straight up fight on panel. Although Vulcan had the edge on him. Imean on the forums.And I said underrated not over.

the ninjak
Nova fricken Prime!

dmills
HAHAHAHA! You see that Rage! HAHAHAHA!

no expression I actually threatened these people that I'd start reporting them if they didn't vote for Nova more often. devil

dmills
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Blackbolt. You're phucked. Reported devil

Original Smurph
Black Bolt, with or without CIS.

AsbestosFlaygon
BB defeated Nova in a regular showing.

Nova Prime, however, is a different story.

Nova Prime gives the lobotomy.

Nihilist
I'd give current Nova the win he has both the offensive and defensive capabilities needed and not to mention he is quicker on the move.

dmills
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Imean on the forums.And I said underrated not over. Oh ok, gotcha.

Reported devil

Naija boy
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Black Bolt, with or without CIS.

dmills
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Black Bolt, with or without CIS. I've been wanting to report you for a long time now.

devil

dmills
Originally posted by Naija boy I wear Silver Surfer undee's to bed.

We don't wanna know that.

Reported no expression

Original Smurph
I've been wanting to report you for a long time now.

devil K.

Mshinu
Looks like a very close fight to me. Split. If I had to choose I`d say Nova 5,01/10

the ninjak
HAHAHAHA! You see that Rage! HAHAHAHA!

The Rage is strong in this one. thumb up

bbrem123
BB

Black bolt z

Reported devil ban1
ban1
ban1
ban1
ban1
ban1

BattleMage
Nova is good but BB is just better

Black bolt ftw

dmills
@Mage,

BB certainly has the better resume. There is no arguing about that. But unfortunately...

You're reported! devil

celeyhyga17
@Mage,

BB certainly has the better resume. There is no arguing about that. But unfortunately...

You're reported! devil

Nova Prime's current/recent "resume" is better.

Black bolt z
@Mage,

You're reported! devil Ok thats gettinjg annoying....

dmills
Ok thats gettinjg annoying.... So you decide to bump the thread and comment on it 12hrs later? erm

CosmicComet
Nova Prime wins for sure.

Black bolt z
So you decide to bump the thread and comment on it 12hrs later? erm It was still on this page and wasn't a bump...and 12 hrs later....it's called sleep.

dmills
It was still on this page and wasn't a bump...and 12 hrs later....it's called sleep. Man you get 12hrs of sleep?! Damn, I'm lucky to even get 6 most days!

Black bolt z
Man you get 12hrs of sleep?! Damn, I'm lucky to even get 6 most days! School ended and I am very lazy.

Black bolt z
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.