Goku vs. anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

metlspaz
I've come to put an end to the feud of Goku fighting someone.
Honestly there is no character that can challenge him, save those from the DBZ universe.

Theory 1:
Goku vs. Superman

I Have heard the argument countless times, and I'm a fan of both characters, however superman (whether 1million, or whatever) has no chance in heaven or hell to beat Goku. Even with a PIS, the closest superman could get to this is if Goku got hungry and forfeited, so a TKO is the closest Superman would come to beating Goku. Goku could literally rip off supermans d*** and force feed it to him. superman can put a dent in a planet...yipee, Goku can look at a planet and it disappears, PRESTO.
Oh and the thing about Superman taking Goku into space? HA. Without knowing it, goku could breathe in space since he was a saiyin. Vegeta proved this when he went training in space and was fine. So that ends that.

Theory 2:
Goku vs. Naruto, Ichigo, Edward Elric

No. Naruto may go 9 tails, but 9 tails destroys towns at a time, and nothing much beyond, and was much less stopped by 1, just 1, shinobi, the 4th Hokage, but it cost him his life. Goku punched around dinosaurs the size of small villages for fun when he was a kid, what makes you think his adult form can't oblitherate a beast that can only destroy towns at a time, while he can destroy galaxies at a time.
A lot of people say Ichigo in Bleach is like dragonballz with swords, but the power is nowhere near on par. First off bullets won't even pierce Gokus skin, and in one episode he said it tickled when he was shot up by some sibmachine guns >.>. Blades will definately not work on him as trunks tried to hit him, mind you while having the power to punch a hole in the Earth using that power to swing a sword, and Goku used a single FINGER to stop the blade. and Hollow 2 ichigo still couldnt even touch Goku, maybe freak him out a little, but thats about it. (aizen would fail as well since he would be incapable of hurting Goku, although he may use his skill to escape but then Goku would blow up the planet, the end)
And with Edward, I'm a huge FMA fan, but no. Before Ed could put his hands together to transmute Goku could kill him in an instant. plus even if he got to transmute, the stuff he hits him with wont work. Steel, lead cannot penetrate Goku's skin. mountains that goku can fly through are an endangered species in DBZ so rock wont work. and pretty much nothing else would work. Even though ed pretty much beat God in the manga, Goku is stronger than God, aka Kami, by hundred of thousand of times, even more so than the supremem Kai, who is like super God.

Theory 3 (last)
Goku vs. Marvel/DC Universes

This is pretty much self explanatory as most of the superheroes are base human beings with a little extra strength. Goku's almost infinte strength would handle that. and in terms of speed. Goku is faster than gotenks who flew around the world 12 times in 2 seconds. this exceeds the speed of lightning and is close to the speed of light. Plus his instant transmission is faster even so than that! faster than light, its pretty much INSTANT! And Goku swings his fists so fast that rocks in the surrounding area would disintegrate.

I don't have the energy to waste on describing each hero in here as there are way too many, but it doesn't matter what they control, be it time, space, or God, Goku cant be hurt by any normal means, plus he has spent his whole life training, just training, no job or anything else for that matter. Scratch that, he cant even be beat by abnormal means. Guren Lagann doesn't even stand a chance >.>

Come up with an arguement if you want, but you will pretty much be wrong. Because all these characters could team up and still lose, merely because Goku could destroy galaxies at a time. He could destroy the marvel, dc and anime universes all at the same time. Plus his power only grows with each fight, and he became immortal at the end of DBGT, so he will pretty much always win.

THE END.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by metlspaz
Honestly there is no character that can challenge him, save those from the DBZ universe.

Theory 1:
Goku vs. Superman

I Have heard the argument countless times, and I'm a fan of both characters, however superman (whether 1million, or whatever) has no chance in heaven or hell to beat Goku. Even with a PIS, the closest superman could get to this is if Goku got hungry and forfeited, so a TKO is the closest Superman would come to beating Goku. Goku could literally rip off supermans d*** and force feed it to him. superman can put a dent in a planet...yipee, Goku can look at a planet and it disappears, PRESTO.
Oh and the thing about Superman taking Goku into space? HA. Without knowing it, goku could breathe in space since he was a saiyin. Vegeta proved this when he went training in space and was fine. So that ends that.

Theory 2:

No. Naruto may go 9 tails, but 9 tails destroys towns at a time, and nothing much beyond, and was much less stopped by 1, just 1, shinobi, the 4th Hokage, but it cost him his life. Goku punched around dinosaurs the size of small villages for fun when he was a kid, what makes you think his adult form can't oblitherate a beast that can only destroy towns at a time, while he can destroy galaxies at a time.
A lot of people say Ichigo in Bleach is like dragonballz with swords, but the power is nowhere near on par. First off bullets won't even pierce Gokus skin, and in one episode he said it tickled when he was shot up by some sibmachine guns >.>. Blades will definately not work on him as trunks tried to hit him, mind you while having the power to punch a hole in the Earth using that power to swing a sword, and Goku used a single FINGER to stop the blade. and Hollow 2 ichigo still couldnt even touch Goku, maybe freak him out a little, but thats about it. (aizen would fail as well since he would be incapable of hurting Goku, although he may use his skill to escape but then Goku would blow up the planet, the end)
And with Edward, I'm a huge FMA fan, but no. Before Ed could put his hands together to transmute Goku could kill him in an instant. plus even if he got to transmute, the stuff he hits him with wont work. Steel, lead cannot penetrate Goku's skin. mountains that goku can fly through are an endangered species in DBZ so rock wont work. and pretty much nothing else would work. Even though ed pretty much beat God in the manga, Goku is stronger than God, aka Kami, by hundred of thousand of times, even more so than the supremem Kai, who is like super God.

Theory 3 (last)

This is pretty much self explanatory as most of the superheroes are base human beings with a little extra strength. Goku's almost infinte strength would handle that. and in terms of speed. Goku is faster than gotenks who flew around the world 12 times in 2 seconds. this exceeds the speed of lightning and is close to the speed of light. Plus his instant transmission is faster even so than that! faster than light, its pretty much INSTANT! And Goku swings his fists so fast that rocks in the surrounding area would disintegrate.

I don't have the energy to waste on describing each hero in here as there are way too many, but it doesn't matter what they control, be it time, space, or God, Goku cant be hurt by any normal means, plus he has spent his whole life training, just training, no job or anything else for that matter. Scratch that, he cant even be beat by abnormal means. Guren Lagann doesn't even stand a chance >.>

Come up with an arguement if you want, but you will pretty much be wrong. Because all these characters could team up and still lose, merely because Goku could destroy galaxies at a time. He could destroy the marvel, dc and anime universes all at the same time. Plus his power only grows with each fight, and he became immortal at the end of DBGT, so he will pretty much always win.

THE END.

Popeye the Sailor Man would kick Goku's ass.

He would then proceed to solo the entire DBZ verse by himself.

Easily, might I add.

wakkawakkawakka

Theory 1:
Goku vs. Superman

Theory 2:

Theory 3 (last)

THE END.

laughing This is sarcasm...or a really bad joke right? RIGHT?! I'm waiting for someone to tell me the punchline to this so I can laugh to myself because this is a joke....right?

I'll refrain from anything nasty until someone confirms that this is a joke; and please do!

Q99

Kami Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo: He destroyed a Galaxy by partially manifesting his capabilities (i.e. he wasn't at full).

Gurren Lagann at the end was standing on top of a galaxy and throwing galaxies as weapons. Nothing in DBZ matches up to that.

Oh, and there is stuff out there that makes Gurren Lagann look like crap in terms of power.

There's also some non-anime stuff which trumps the heck out of it. What the Downstreamers from Steven Baxter's Manifold series can do is just sick.

Demonic Phoenix

Of course, there is virtually no character in any universe that can challenge Goku.

Other than Omega Shenron (not from the DBZ verse), certain Bastard! characters, Saint Seiya characters such as the Titans, The Great Old Ones, certain Darkstalkers, Dr. Manhattan, Tenchi Muyo characters such as Z and Kami Tenchi, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Genie, Arceus, the Dragon Trio of Pokemon, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, The Shrike, FA's dream boy Minato Arisato (313)...and so on and so forth.

Now, if this were a debate to see whether anyone can challenge Goku when it comes to being over-wanked, then your claim about Goku being unchallenged would be true.

Demonic Phoenix
PS: Scratch out Omega Shenron. I was being a smart-ass when I said he's not from the DBZ verse.

danteiscool
okay, I'm a DBZ fanboy (especially on Goku, Vegeta, and Broly) but I'm also a realist. to say that no one can challenge Goku is false as there many powerful other fictional universes with their own characters that can match and even beat Goku (with varying levels of ease).

as Q99 first pointed out, characters from Tenchi Muyo would destroy DBZ and most of the higher level beings from DC and Marvel would also win (at least the fights would be pretty epic, depending on who is fighting Goku).

so while I agree that verses such as Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and other manga/videogame verses of more-or-less equal power wouldn't even give Goku a warm up, keep in mind that there others that would beat DBZ.

metlspaz
Originally posted by Q99
Kami Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo: He destroyed a Galaxy by partially manifesting his capabilities (i.e. he wasn't at full).

Gurren Lagann at the end was standing on top of a galaxy and throwing galaxies as weapons. Nothing in DBZ matches up to that.

Oh, and there is stuff out there that makes Gurren Lagann look like crap in terms of power.

There's also some non-anime stuff which trumps the heck out of it. What the Downstreamers from Steven Baxter's Manifold series can do is just sick.

I mean kami tenchi could potentially do it, depends on who acts first. so that may be a draw, maybe not.

and just because they could grow to the size of a universe in Gurren Lagann doesn't mean they were strong. Although I would think they are. just break in and kill the pilots. easy enough. or instant transmit and kill em XD.

Although there are some characters that could out there, I havent heard of any that are an official 100% win yet.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm just being redundant and pretty much repeating what eveyone else already said, but I will not leave out Galactus and dah dah dah dah, Hao Asakura.(I should stop I know)

Goku's a good fighter and all but contrary to populr belief, DBZ characters have never risen above planet busters for the most part. Although FMA wouldn't put up much of a fight, Father with the power of the gate would pose a pretty threat to Goku

OH! And just to be safe from any arguement, I'm going to throw the Living Tribunal into the mix. Take that! HA!

FinalAnswer
I mean kami tenchi could potentially do it, depends on who acts first. so that may be a draw, maybe not.

and just because they could grow to the size of a universe in Gurren Lagann doesn't mean they were strong. Although I would think they are. just break in and kill the pilots. easy enough. or instant transmit and kill em XD.

Although there are some characters that could out there, I havent heard of any that are an official 100% win yet.

Popeye would punch Goku so hard, Goku would regress in time until he ceased to exist.

Or he would punch him and turn him into 3 seperate issues of Shonen Jump.

srsly.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Popeye would punch Goku so hard, Goku would regress in time until he ceased to exist.

Or he would punch him and turn him into 3 seperate issues of Shonen Jump.

srsly.

Genie would turn Goku into Olivia super13

FinalAnswer
Who?

Demonic Phoenix
Popeye's girlfriend.

FinalAnswer
Her name's Olive Oyl.

Or something.

Demonic Phoenix

Although there are some characters that could out there, I havent heard of any that are an official 100% win yet. Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
certain Bastard! characters, Saint Seiya characters such as the Titans, The Great Old Ones, certain Darkstalkers, Dr. Manhattan, Tenchi Muyo characters such as Z and Kami Tenchi, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Genie, Arceus, the Dragon Trio of Pokemon, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, The Shrike, FA's dream boy Minato Arisato (313)...and so on and so forth.

The ones mentioned here are all "an official 100% win" against Goku.
Goku cannot combat reality warpers, or characters that are essentially God in their universe.

As for TTGL, Goku cannot harm something that makes Galaxies look like toys. Even Vegito cannot harm the TTGL.

Her name's Olive Oyl.

Or something.

Right. My bad.

~ Genie turns Goku into Olive Oyl then.

FinalAnswer
Then Popeye would punch him/her into a bottle of olive oil.

NemeBro
Pyron from Darkstalkers would eat the puny DBZ universe, seriously it consists of like four galaxies, depending on each one's size he may in fact be BIGGER than the entire DBZ universe. He has an entire galaxy orbiting his body, he himself is larger than the Andromeda.

Demonic Phoenix
Then Popeye would punch him/her into a bottle of olive oil.

Or Genie could turn Goku into Bluto for Popeye to raep. 131

Kirikaze Fuuma

Theory 1:
Goku vs. Superman

You're exaggerating the outcome. IMO Goku won't rip off Superman if Goku wins. Don't make yourself sounds like an ***hole.

Theory 3 (last)

You think that Goku can take on Galactus, Thanos, Superboy Prime at the same time huh?

Originally posted by metlspaz I don't have the energy to waste on describing each hero in here as there are way too many, but it doesn't matter what they control, be it time, space, or God, Goku cant be hurt by any normal means, plus he has spent his whole life training, just training, no job or anything else for that matter. Scratch that, he cant even be beat by abnormal means. Guren Lagann doesn't even stand a chance >.>

roll eyes (sarcastic) So, how could Goku survive Giga Drill Breaker, dude?

THE END.

hysterical

menokokoro
A lot of people say Ichigo in Bleach is like dragonballz with swords, but the power is nowhere near on par. First off bullets won't even pierce Gokus skin, and in one episode he said it tickled when he was shot up by some sibmachine guns >.>. Blades will definately not work on him as trunks tried to hit him though i agree than bleach is not as powerful as dbz....well, in some senses they are, but thats a different argument. but you completely misunderstand bleach, they are not just swords. they are living things, with energies and powers of their own, and the shinigami use their combined energies to make both of them more powerful, weather it be a kido attack or a simple swipe of the blade. they make their blades sharper by using their spirit energy. f/e when ichigo first started fighting kenpachi, he was allowed a free shot, so he swung at him with all his strength, the blade didn't even scratch kenpachi, but he swung so hard the handle cut into his own hand. then he learned to use his swords power better and beat him, and if i remember right even cut through kenpachis sword.

as for, goku beating ANYONE....you need a lesson on how powerful other characters are. first off in bleach, there is a guy who makes everything around him age like millions of times faster than they normally do, so fast that the concrete building he stood on rotted away instantly, even energy attacks and barriers died before they could do anything, there is nothing goku could do against that.

as for marvel, 2 characters come to mind instantly, and im not a huge comic fan. Silver Surfer, and Galactus

The Silver Surfer wields "the power cosmic", absorbing and manipulating the universe's ambient cosmic energies. He can augment his strength to incalculable levels, and is almost totally indestructible. He can navigate space, hyperspace and dimensional barriers, and can fly at near-limitless speeds on his board, entering hyperspace when he exceeds light speed. He has even proven capable of time travel on occasion. The Surfer does not require food, drink, air or sleep, sustained entirely by converting matter into energy. He is immune to temperature extremes and most radiation, and can survive in vacuum environments such as outer space and hyperspace. He can analyze and manipulate matter and energy, and restructure or animate matter at will, even transmuting elements. He can heal living beings (though he cannot raise the dead), and has proven capable of revitalizing or evolving organic life on a planet wide scale. He can alter the size of himself or of other matter, cast illusions, fire energy blasts, form and manipulate energy constructs, manipulate gravity, absorb and discharge most forms of energy, and phase through solid matter. His senses enable him to detect objects and energies light years away, and to perceive matter and energy in subatomic detail; he can even see through time, and with concentration can achieve limited perception of past and future events in his general vicinity. The Surfer has demonstrated limited telepathic ability on occasion, and has proven able to influence human emotion and sensation.

Galactus possesses cosmic power beyond most forms of measurement (The Power Cosmic). He can levitate; restructure molecules; convert matter into energy and vice-versa; project energy with enormous concussive force; teleport himself, others, and objects across space, dimensions, and time; erect virtually impenetrable fields; restore others from any injury, even total disintegration; and endow or enhance powers within others. Even his heralds, imbued with the smallest fraction of his power, can manipulate matter and energy far beyond human comprehension. Though he generally avoids physical conflict, Galactus can bolster his own strength beyond any known system of measure. Galactus is telepathic, able to scan the thoughts of virtually any known being.
To sustain his immense power, Galactus requires energies derived from a biosphere, a planet able to sustain living beings, though life does not actually have to be present. Though Galactus can extract and absorb this energy himself, he generally employs his immense Elemental Converter to perform the process, as it is far more efficient and avoids the expenditure required of him. Sometimes the planets on which he feeds are left barely habitable; other times he consumes all life and water, leaving it devastated and barren; most often the process reduces the planet to space rubble. When Galactus was newly formed, the energy of a medium-size Earth-like planet sustained him for over a century. Now he needs to feed about once a month; in addition, when preparing for a massive expenditure of energy, he may absorb planets more frequently to amplify his power stores. Conversely, when he does not feed within his allotted time, his energies will dwindle, and he will even begin to physically shrink as they drop dangerously low. His body totally converts the energies he absorbs for his life functions and activities without any waste products.
Though seemingly destroyed on several occasions, Galactus is always restored to full power eventually. In addition, despite being a physical being, Galactus can adopt a manifestation (M-Body) from the Dimension of Manifestations in order to commune with abstract beings, such as Death and Eternity.

sorry for the copy pasting, and thank you marvel.com.

Astner
Originally posted by Q99
This is a lie.

Galvaclaw
Okay, I'm bored so here I'll have a crack at this.

Superman can move planets. His punchs have been decribed as planet destroying while he was still holding back the majority of his strength.

Never happened. No character in Dragonball ever showed that level of power. Superman has the whole being much, much stronger than Goku thing going on.

Well done you got one right. Goku would beat these characters.

But Goku doesn't have infinite strength... Even the crazyiest DBZ supporters admit Goku isn't as strong as comic bricks and focus on striking power.

Wasn't 2 seconds. No time frame was given in the manga, but evidence points to it taking at least a few minutes.

Ah yes rock...Even the durability of Galactus and the Celestials pails before the mighty power of stone! If Goku can destroy rock what can't he destroy?

And yet Cell killed him...

Ban Mido
How would our handsome hero DS fair :O..or The Doctor from Dr. Who XD??

wakkawakkawakka
While everyone is mentioning all these people that can beat Goku, I just want to know where the arguement supporting Goku is. More specifically, I want to know where the guy that made this thread is. They should at least get some word in this thread right?

menokokoro
Goku is faster than gotenks who flew around the world 12 times in 2 seconds. this exceeds the speed of lightning and is close to the speed of light. oh and btw, even if gotenks did fly around the world 12 times it 2 seconds, that still isn't even close to light speed light speed is 299,792,458 m / s, and around the earth 12 times in 2 seconds is only (lol only) 540,000,000 m / h, note the h for hour, not the s for second. so the speed of light is 3,600 TIMES faster than flying around the earth 12 times in 2 seconds.

i think you might want to figure out if you are right before you start boasting

menokokoro
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
While everyone is mentioning all these people that can beat Goku, I just want to know where the arguement supporting Goku is. More specifically, I want to know where the guy that made this thread is. They should at least get some word in this thread right? lol if it was me, mostly because i know better, but i would just put this up to see peoples responses. i hope that is what this is about, but somehow i doubt it

metlspaz
first off, not boasting, I personally hate Goku, hes retarded, but hes still strong and only grows stronger

yes they really did. vegeta in the saiyan saga, his first appearance, at power level 18000 could destroy the planet, and as a kid he did it for fun. Near the end of the DB series their power levels were near incalculable. somewhere it stated in the near hundred billions. They definately had the power, they just didn't do it cause they don't go on killing sprees, or rather planet destroying sprees.

Also one of my friends brought up a point that escaped me. At the end of DBGT goku fused with the dragonballs and became immortal. I dont know how to beat immortality.

And once again at Gurenn Lagann, kill the pilot then they are F-ed.

FinalAnswer
You said on the first page you were a fan no expression

DBGT is non-canon bullshit.

Popeye the Sailor Man would kill Goku.

metlspaz
Also, I think to rebute my own statement, I believe Silver Surfer could beat Goku, based on the fact that he can take someones energy and use it against them. Goku being really powerful would have his own force turned on him. I forgot about Silver Surfer.

metlspaz
note*
Im fan of DB and its ideas. not Goku. I'm a Vegeta dude. ruthless is better

FinalAnswer
note*
Im fan of DB and its ideas. not Goku. I'm a Vegeta dude. ruthless is better

Also, Popeye would kick Goku's ass.

Ban Mido
You said on the first page you were a fan no expression

DBGT is non-canon bullshit.

Popeye the Sailor Man would kill Goku. I swear, I keep scanning and thinking you're saying "Sailor Moon" every single time xD

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ban Mido
I swear, I keep scanning and thinking you're saying "Sailor Moon" every single time xD

Same here.

menokokoro
just would like to note that my comment about the speed of light was false, google said the speed of light = 299 792 458 m / s which i interpreted as miles per second, but that was meters per second. but still much faster than around the earth 12 times in 2 seconds

NemeBro
Actually that is nearing c, light can travel around the planet roughly 7 times in a second.

Not that it matters, he can't prove that claim.

wakkawakkawakka
Also, I think to rebute my own statement, I believe Silver Surfer could beat Goku, based on the fact that he can take someones energy and use it against them. Goku being really powerful would have his own force turned on him. I forgot about Silver Surfer.

Huh?! Dude if you say Silver Surfer can beat Goku, what do think Galactus is going to do...or Thanos(w/Infinity Gauntlet)...or the Phoenix Force...or Parallax, Darkseid, the Celestial, the Spectre, Beyonder, Living Tribunal...alright, you have to admit it was a mistake trying to compare Goku with top tier Marvel/DC characters.

NemeBro
Goku is not even the strongest character in his series, if talking strictly canon.

menokokoro
Originally posted by NemeBro
Goku is not even the strongest character in his series, if talking strictly canon. who is? just wondering

Demonic Phoenix
Gohan, or Vegito.

menokokoro
yeah, if you ignore gt (which i know is not cannon), but i just have a hard time doing that for some reason

Q99
Originally posted by Astner
This is a lie.

No, we saw a giant hole in the galaxy when his power awakened.

The Chousin fixed it later (as well as a buncha other stuff), but most of the galaxy was destroyed.

Astner
Originally posted by Q99
No, we saw a giant hole in the galaxy when his power awakened.
Wrong, it wasn't he who destroyed a fraction of the galaxy, it was the Chousin in attempt to stop Z from killing Tenchi. Furthermore his power didn't awaken in that scene, or the scene after that. The third Chonin made an appearance, we endured Z's rant and the quake took place before the transcendent version of Tenchi appeared before Tenchi (he didn't awaken any powers).

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/269/ett.jpg
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3716/12721574.jpg
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7153/trefvz.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2418/fyra.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9001/femn.jpg

Stop taking scenes out of context, stop altering them and stop exaggerating them.

Q99
Thanks for jumping down my throat on the error of who did it, but you're misremembering a bit too, btw. Tenchi did definitely awaken powers, he turned into a giant energy being towering over that hole (not future Tenchi) which I had mistakenly thought he had made in the whole energy-giant thing, which caused a dimension quake through a buncha dimensions and that the chousin were focusing on preventing from breaching dimensions and yadda yadda.

---

7:10-7:20 mark spells out the scale the ultimate dimension beings work on for those who just want to know how the top Tenchi Muyo beings like Kami Tenchi and the Chousin compare to Goku.

Esomark
I have a quick question. How was Tenchi able to survive in space? Is it a part of his Juraian physiology or something else?

Q99
Originally posted by Esomark
I have a quick question. How was Tenchi able to survive in space? Is it a part of his Juraian physiology or something else?

Hm, I don't know if normal Juraiians can or not (but maybe), but with their combat armor they likely can, and with his personal power that'd do it if other stuff didn't.

Esomark
Personal power? From what I've gathered, Tenchi really has nothing going for him power wise without the LHWs but then again, I'm only familiar with the OVAs (been a while since I saw the first half) and I never saw GXP or read the novels so I'm likely missing something.

Astner
Originally posted by Q99
Thanks for jumping down my throat on the error of who did it
You forgot to mention the error of the scenery and the scale. It doesn't seem as if it would be something that would slip one's mind, especially when said character had nothing to do with the thread before brought up.

Originally posted by Q99
but you're misremembering a bit too
Don't try to put me in the same boat as you. You deliberately lied vainly hoping that no one who actually seen Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki would take notice of it.

Originally posted by Q99
7:10-7:20 mark spells out the scale the ultimate dimension beings work on for those who just want to know how the top Tenchi Muyo beings like Kami Tenchi and the Chousin compare to Goku.
That is what's known as a dubbing error. The original translation is as follows. Why you'd use corrupt sources to being with is beyond me.

SJbihRcJ-Hg

7:00 - 7:45

Originally posted by Esomark
Personal power? From what I've gathered, Tenchi really has nothing going for him power wise without the LHWs but then again, I'm only familiar with the OVAs (been a while since I saw the first half) and I never saw GXP or read the novels so I'm likely missing something.
Aside from luck and plot induced stupidity, you're entirely correct.

menokokoro
ok...im sorry, but unless they are like gods or something, there is no reason for any character to be this powerful ^

Q99
The thread is Goku vs *anyone*, it has as much to do with the thread as anyone else.

And yea, it did slip my mind, it honestly did.

Because a search brought up the other one first when I was looking through the clip to check for the galaxy hole.

Nope, I didn't. And how do I know you didn't deliberately lie about that? You got something wrong, and you had apparently just checked.

We can assume hostility, or we can try and debate like reasonable people and accept that people make mistakes. I mixed up the dimension quake and the hole making incidents, you completely forgot that Tenchi turned into an energy giant. It happens, no-one's being malicious, they're reasonably easy mistakes to make (narratively, a dozen things happen in that ep and it's kinda a mess).

LHW take pretty massive power to create, they're normally made by starships after all, or in the rare instances other people do it, with help of an external source (Yosho did so by being lent power by his treeship. Tenchi 101 said if Ryoko had all her gems she could manifest them). So while the LHWs are the top manifestation of power around, they're also a sign that someone is generating a lot that could be used for other stuff even without them.

Dunno if Tenchi's ever used personal power for much other than powering a jurai sword or the LHW wings, but it's there.

They are gods.

Also, part of the 'joke' of Tenchi is how pretty much everyone in the household is an insanely overpowered broken character and yet most of what they do is mess around and have relationship hijinks.

Nephthys
anyone wins. Seriously, that guys a ****ing beast, you do not mess with him!

Also Tenga Toppen Gurren Lagann moves its foot and splats Goku like a bug on a windshield.

Ban Mido
Gold Experience Requiem might fair well ^-^;

Endless Mike
ROFLMAO@this thread

Endless Mike
Also, Astner is just butthurt about Tenchiverse and likes to downplay it any chance he gets

Hellspawn28
Goku is powerful, but I can give out a big list of characters that could easily beat him.

Astner
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Also, Astner is just butthurt about Tenchiverse and likes to downplay it any chance he gets
Fair warning, you've been reported for trolling. More importantly, I'd you to point out how or where I "downplay" the series by directly applying the source material.

NemeBro
Also, Astner is just butthurt about Tenchiverse and likes to downplay it any chance he gets But he was completely correct. no expression

Cubey
Theory 3 (last)

This is pretty much self explanatory as most of the superheroes are base human beings with a little extra strength.

You know there's a ton more to Marvel and DC than street-level threats right? I hope you're not of the assumption that these verses are made up of a bunch of Spidermans.

The type of infinite strength that has him getting owned by Cell and Buu?

Except Gotenks nor Buu showed that kind of speed mid battle. At best I'd call them massively hypersonic.

Teleportation isn't FTL. It's an ability, not speed and depends on you reaction time. If you're not fast enough to use teleportation before getting speedblitzed, you're gonna lose.

So when did Goku show defense against temporal abilities again?

So when did Goku show defense against spatial abilities again?

So when did Goku show defense against omnipotence again?

Training wont do shit. He's been owned by Vegeta, and anyone with starbusting+ capabilties and equal speed would destroy him.

Derp, Goku wins cuz I says so. Yep.

DBGT isn't even canon, but if you want to count that, Death kills him in the afterlife as well. Derp.

wakkawakkawakka
Someone should just end this thread...I mean really, it's pointless. Mostly everyone here has mentioned a character that could defeat Goku and disproved these invalid facts about his power in one comment or another.

Now this has become more of an arguement on the correct way of a star-buster or universal theat to kick Goku's ass. Its kind of funny but kind of repetetive too. So just end it, you had your fun curbstomping Goku didn't you?

menokokoro
you had your fun curbstomping Goku didn't you? made me very happy big grin

Endless Mike
But he was completely correct. no expression

He called Q99 a liar for getting something wrong, but it wasn't in his favor. He was implying that saying that Kami Tenchi did not create that hole in the galaxy made him weaker, when in fact it was weaker beings than him who did that, which actually makes him stronger.

Astner
He called Q99 a liar for getting something wrong, but it wasn't in his favor. He was implying that saying that Kami Tenchi did not create that hole in the galaxy made him weaker, when in fact it was weaker beings than him who did that, which actually makes him stronger.
I didn't imply anything. Q99 said that Kami Tenchi destroyed a galaxy (which was wrong, i.e. a lie) which I pointed out and I even proved that the scene he was referring to was when two Chousin created a small hole in the galaxy.

I'm not downplaying anything by pointing out that someone is wrong. Given the nature of your intentions and reasoning I'll ask you again. Stop trolling.

amnesia

Theory 1:
Goku vs. Superman

Theory 2:

Theory 3 (last)

THE END.

PC superman makes ****ing SSJ 4 Goku his *****.

Regular superman could probably stalemate SSJ goku 2.

Dr doom makes Goku clean his ****ing dishes.

Bro SMASH
I didn't imply anything. Q99 said that Kami Tenchi destroyed a galaxy (which was wrong, i.e. a lie) which I pointed out and I even proved that the scene he was referring to was when two Chousin created a small hole in the galaxy.

I'm not downplaying anything by pointing out that someone is wrong. Given the nature of your intentions and reasoning I'll ask you again. Stop trolling.

Um...he just made a post explaining something. That wasn't trolling.

Astner
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Um...he just made a post explaining something. That wasn't trolling.
The opening post was as follows.

I proceeded by asked him to point out where I downplayed Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki and he responded by saying that I implied that Kami Tenchi couldn't destroy what the Chousin destroyed. When all I did was pointing out that the feat Q99 credited Kami Tenchi with was actually preformed by the Chousin.

Ridiculing and intentional logical fallacies, that's trolling.

Letum Lettow
Urdno Wrex could do it with his Krogan Cock.

Q99

Could you stop trolling, or at least debating in a very aggressive manner? You were wrong i.e. a lie about Tenchi never awakening any powers.

So, were you lying there, or just wrong? Does it matter?

You weren't downplaying stuff by pointing out something was wrong, but you were being very defensive about it. Maybe people wouldn't get on your case if you checked the attitude at the door to begin with.

Astner
Originally posted by Q99
Could you stop trolling, or at least debating in a very aggressive manner?
I'm not trolling, my intention is neither committing logical fallacies or to ridicule. The agressive manner would be a psychological attempt of stop people from lying and spreading false rumors which in turn are difficult to get rid off.

The said anime could be described as a test of endurance, so people might rather take your word for it than expose themself all the way through this visual and audiotory torture.

Originally posted by Q99
You were wrong i.e. a lie about Tenchi never awakening any powers.
Given the context, the light-hawk wings power-up wasn't apart of that scene or even episode. But in seeming need of clearification to end this game of semantics: Tenchi never awaken any powers in the episode of reference or any episode past that.

Originally posted by Q99
So, were you lying there, or just wrong? Does it matter?
Being wrong and lying are synonemous. You might not have done it intentionally, but you did lie.

Originally posted by Q99
You weren't downplaying stuff by pointing out something was wrong, but you were being very defensive about it.
My point exactly.

Originally posted by Q99
Maybe people wouldn't get on your case if you checked the attitude at the door to begin with.
I have no problem with people "getting on my case".

Derelite
goku is very powerful, you can't deny it, but there are numerous people who could probably defeat him

Q99

I'm not trolling, my intention is neither committing logical fallacies or to ridicule. The agressive manner would be a psychological attempt of stop people from lying and spreading false rumors which in turn are difficult to get rid off.

Ok, then I'll put it another way: Your approach to things simply makes you come off as trollish and trying to pick an argument, rather than trying to correct people.

Correcting people without accusing them of lying will get people to consider your points, calling them liars is more likely to spark an argument than get someone to listen to your point.

Furthermore, you didn't even say what I was supposed to be wrong about in the first several posts you made, you only accused me of lying without saying what, if any, bits I was supposedly lying about or what really happened. That's not productive to eliminating false information, if someone asked me what was in the episode right after your posts I would've said the same thing and just thought you were acting like a jerk (well, you *were* acting like a jerk, but I wouldn't have a reason to think you had a point on the factual accuracy in question either).

That's not correct, not in common usage of the word. Lie's definition includes that it implies intent to deceive, and it has a hostile connotation.

Yes he did, turning into a giant is a new thing for him, he awakened that ability right there on the spot in that episode.

In other words, you are wrong.

Astner
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, then I'll put it another way: Your approach to things simply makes you come off as trollish and trying to pick an argument, rather than trying to correct people.

Correcting people without accusing them of lying will get people to consider your points, calling them liars is more likely to spark an argument than get someone to listen to your point.
In such instances a well-versed debater will swallow his pride and let it go. I don't necessarily have to respond to a post dedicated solely to restore pride injury.

Originally posted by Q99
Furthermore, you didn't even say what I was supposed to be wrong about in the first several posts you made, you only accused me of lying without saying what, if any, bits I was supposedly lying about or what really happened. That's not productive to eliminating false information, if someone asked me what was in the episode right after your posts I would've said the same thing and just thought you were acting like a jerk (well, you *were* acting like a jerk, but I wouldn't have a reason to think you had a point on the factual accuracy in question either).
I disagree sharper terminology is easier to spot and take to heart for the same psychological reason humans enjoy gossip and ridicule.

Originally posted by Q99
That's not correct, not in common usage of the word. Lie's definition includes that it implies intent to deceive, and it has a hostile connotation.
Regardless of your unknown intent, you did provide false information.

Originally posted by Q99
Yes he did, turning into a giant is a new thing for him, he awakened that ability right there on the spot in that episode.
No he didn't.

Hewhoknowsall

Theory 1:
Goku vs. Superman

Theory 2:

Theory 3 (last)

THE END.

Sorry to bump this thread, but:

1. Goku can't breathe in space.
2. Goku can't destroy the planet he's on without killing himself.
3. Goku can't fly at FTL speeds or else he wouldn't need instant transmission, which he stated was going at the speed of light. Also, there are many instances in which Goku could have gone FTL, such as when Kid Buu was destroying the Earth; Goku could have saved the others if he could go that fast. But he didn't.
4. Your Goku vs Marvel and DC universe part seems to only focus on street level Marvel and DC characters. What is Goku going to do to Galactus, the Living Tribunal, or TOAA?

Letum Lettow
Originally posted by Letum Lettow
Urdno Wrex could do it with his Krogan Cock.

marwash22
LMFAO @ the entire premise of this thread. DBZ fanboyism at its best. There are at least 20 marvel characters i can name off the top of my head that would own Goku at any level. Not to mention the various anime characters who can simply think him away.

Q99
In such instances a well-versed debater will swallow his pride and let it go. I don't necessarily have to respond to a post dedicated solely to restore pride injury.

A well-versed debater will drop a point when proven wrong, not just because some jerk yells at them with no stated elaboration like you did.

It's also incorrect and invites arguments, which often undercuts those points. In short, you're just being a blatant troll right there.

And so did you smile

*Looks at the episode* Yep, he turned into a giant glowy thing, something he's never been done before. You're totally wrong.

Letum Lettow
UNSTOPPABLE KROGAN COCK IS UNSTOPPABLE!

SamZED
Im not much of anime fan but I can think of at least 30 comicbook characters that'd sh!tstomp Goku within a few seconds.

cnorwood
i think people are underestimating the power of goku. im not saying their arent any people who would completley rape him, but superman isnt one of them. once again vegeta barely tried when he blew up a planet with nappa (showing that saiyans can breath in space) when his power level was 18,000. Goku's last official recorded power level according to the daizenshuu (db/z official guidebooks) was 150,000,000, when he fought freiza at ssj. at the end of z if he fought freiza again, it would be a 1 half hearted hit kill. with that logic you would have to see even though goku is powering up he is still holding back in his fights, because 1 deflected full power energy blast would destroy the planet.

cnorwood
here is the clip showing vegeta and nappa blowing up a planet. (yes crappy dub) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrStPm7zyok&feature=related

XanatosForever
Vegeta and Nappa were watching the explosion from the little pods. It's likely the pods have limited shielding, otherwise they would have indeed died. That or, more likely, they were watching from the upper atmosphere, which is still technically close enough to the planet to allow breathable air.

Just watched the clip. Looks to me like Vegeta just had the planet's moon slam into it, which if done with enough force probably could destroy the thing.

cnorwood
i think vegeta destroyed both the planet and the moon causing that huge ass explosion.

but back to the supeman vs goku topic i think goku would rape the current superman. now of course the earth-one superman is no joke, i mean he sneezed a solar system away. now i do think goku in base form at the end of dbz could kamehameha a solar system eaisly away, he'd still have to "try" wich is alot different than sneezing which is an accident

Samurai100
Alucard, Anderson, most hellsing characters

Q99
Originally posted by Samurai100
Alucard, Anderson, most hellsing characters

Nah, they don't have the power to hurt Goku.

Samurai100
I doubt goku could kill them

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Samurai100
I doubt goku could kill them

With the exception of Schrodinger and Alucard after he absorbed them, the Hellsingverse would get toasted.

Q99
Pre-Nail Anderson and the like isn't even hard to kill. Post-Nail Anderson, normal Alucard, etc. it's just a matter of killing them enough.

They don't have near the firepower.

FinalAnswer
Goku would completely incinerate everyone in Hellsing with the exceptions of Schrodinger/Post-Schrodinger Alucard.

NemeBro
Originally posted by cnorwood
i think people are underestimating the power of goku. im not saying their arent any people who would completley rape him, but superman isnt one of them. once again vegeta barely tried when he blew up a planet with nappa (showing that saiyans can breath in space) when his power level was 18,000. Goku's last official recorded power level according to the daizenshuu (db/z official guidebooks) was 150,000,000, when he fought freiza at ssj. at the end of z if he fought freiza again, it would be a 1 half hearted hit kill. with that logic you would have to see even though goku is powering up he is still holding back in his fights, because 1 deflected full power energy blast would destroy the planet. Vegeta and Nappa never blew up a planet in canon, that was filler.

cnorwood
Vegeta and Nappa never blew up a planet in canon, that was filler.
well first form freiza blew up planet vegeta real easy, and his power level was 530,000

Demonic Phoenix
Pre-crisis Superman could fart and blow up a planet. no expression

oh wait...

~ Goku supporters would only dare argue against current mainstream Superman.
Only Goku fanbois would argue against other, far more powerful versions.

cnorwood
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

oh wait...

Only Goku fanbois would argue against other, far more powerful versions.

only superman fanboys would use a currently unused superman, who was so overpowered that it doesnt make any sense that he even has anyone who could challange him.

Letum Lettow

oh wait...

Only Goku fanbois would argue against other, far more powerful versions. Would like them to bring up Vegito?

Then STFU, and accept the KROGAN COCK!

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Letum Lettow
Would like them to bring up Vegito?

Then STFU, and accept the KROGAN COCK!

Seeing as Vegito would get sneezed into oblivion if he were put up against Pre-Crisis Supes, sure.

only superman fanboys would use a currently unused superman, who was so overpowered that it doesnt make any sense that he even has anyone who could challange him.

Seeing as you Goku fanbois say 'Superman' all the time, it would refer to any Superman. doped

menokokoro
Jubilee whistle

cnorwood
Seeing as Vegito would get sneezed into oblivion if he were put up against Pre-Crisis Supes, sure.

Seeing as you Goku fanbois say 'Superman' all the time, it would refer to any Superman. doped
well i said goku would win against any superman, except pre crisis superman, now vegeto would be another story

Endless Mike
well i said goku would win against any superman, except pre crisis superman, now vegeto would be another story

Vegeto who has no feats?

Post-Crisis Superman solos DBU 9/10 times.

Demonic Phoenix

Lol, no. In terms of power there are AFAIK, at least two versions of Superman that make Pre-Crisis Superman look like a Pre-School child. Goku, Vegito & SS4 Gogeta together would have no chance against any of those three versions; well, not unless we're using fan-wankery for Goku, Vegito & SS4 Gogeta.

As for Mainstream Superman, the only chance Goku has to truly win, or indeed any other canon DBZ character has to truly win, is if they can use the Dragon Balls to create Kryptonite, or to wish him away.

Endless Mike
Dragonballs can't affect someone more powerful than their creator, though.

FinalAnswer

Popeye the Sailor Man would beat him.

Wei Phoenix

Even Superman One Million?

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Even Superman One Million?

How in the hell would Goku hurt regular Superman?

Wei Phoenix
How in the hell would Goku hurt regular Superman?

I'm just going off of what the quoted guy said. Goku can obviously beat any version of Superman outside of PC Superman....

wakkawakkawakka
I'm just going off of what the quoted guy said. Goku can obviously beat any version of Superman outside of PC Superman....
Once again, how? Asssuming he isn't nerfed, I doubt Superman would be hurt by ki attacks and sure as hell isn't getting beat in a fist-fight...I hope.

cnorwood
Once again, how? Asssuming he isn't nerfed, I doubt Superman would be hurt by ki attacks and sure as hell isn't getting beat in a fist-fight...I hope.
goku is way more technical, hes trained under the greatest martial artist in the world, and god. hes not just smash and pound

Wei Phoenix

You're asking the wrong one. I'm not supporting Goku in a fight against Superman 1M.

goku is way more technical, hes trained under the greatest martial artist in the world, and god. hes not just smash and pound

How does he hurt or hit Superman 1M?

NemeBro
goku is way more technical, hes trained under the greatest martial artist in the world, and god. hes not just smash and pound You don't need to be more skilled when you are fast and strong enough to cave Goku's face in before he can react.

Demonic Phoenix
Dragonballs can't affect someone more powerful than their creator, though.

Right, my bad. Would they be able to create Kryptonite though?

Batman's mastery of martial arts far surpasses Superman, and he's also more technical. Do you think Batman would stand a chance against Superman in a melee fight?
Goku being comparable to Batman in this scenario.

Also, Superman 1 Million would own SS4 Gogeta together with every other canon or non-canon DBU character that has appeared. He could do that under our regular Sun.

Wei Phoenix
You don't need to be more skilled when you are fast and strong enough to cave Goku's face in before he can react.

The God Damn Batman and Wonder Woman trained him too in H2H. Is there anyone that can beat Bruce Almighty Wayne in MA skill?

wakkawakkawakka

If your talking about Kami or King Kai, majority of human Z-fighters trained under them and they still don't hold a candle to Superman. Even if Goku has better fighting skills, he still has no way of actually hurting Superman: not that I know of.

On top of that no DBZ characters with the exception of Frieza, Cell and maybe Buu can survive in space, so what's stopping Superman from just grabbing Goku in a chokehold and flying him to space?

How does he hurt or hit Superman 1M?

Superman 1M vs Goku=cruelty

Wei Phoenix
Right, my bad. Would they be able to create Kryptonite though?

They'd have to know what Kryptonite is first. I don't think Shenron is Omniscient and would know of things like that honestly. I suppose if say Luthor brought him K-Nite and showed it to him and asked for something involving it then he should be able to.

That being said, Goku just having Kryptonite or even Kryptonite fists doesn't guarantee him a win. Holding a stick of Knite doesn't instantly drain him.

cnorwood
If your talking about Kami or King Kai, majority of human Z-fighters trained under them and they still don't hold a candle to Superman. Even if Goku has better fighting skills, he still has no way of actually hurting Superman: not that I know of.

On top of that no DBZ characters with the exception of Frieza, Cell and maybe Buu can survive in space, so what's stopping Superman from just grabbing Goku in a chokehold and flying him to space?

Superman 1M vs Goku=cruelty

whats stopping goku from doing an instant transmission if superman did that. and we're talking about manga goku who does instant transmission all the time when he needs it, not anime goku who stalls alot.

Wei Phoenix
whats stopping goku from doing an instant transmission if superman did that. and we're talking about manga goku who does instant transmission all the time when he needs it, not anime goku who stalls alot.

Superman 1M moves faster than he can think....

cnorwood
Superman 1M moves faster than he can think....
superman 1m=superman 1million, right? well thats another possibly non canonical story, thats like using goku 1million years after he fuses with the dragonballs, in gt.

Wei Phoenix
superman 1m=superman 1million, right? well thats another possibly non canonical story, thats like using goku 1million years after he fuses with the dragonballs, in gt.

You said he could beat any version of Superman outside of PC Superman though. Can you prove it is non-canon?

-Pr-

neither is superman.

it's an alternate one. canonicity doesn't apply.

wakkawakkawakka
You said he could beat any version of Superman outside of PC Superman though. Can you prove it is non-canon?

I still say the basis Superman is more than enough. Superman 1M is just wrong. Not as wrong as Pre-Crisis Superman but still pretty bad

That doesn't help Goku at all, unless he goes to a place outside the sun's influence but for that he'd have to touch Superman.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
neither is superman.

it's an alternate one. canonicity doesn't apply.

I was waiting for him to answer that!

Wei Phoenix
I still say the basis Superman is more than enough.

That he is, I was just going to one of the extremes to see how he'd argue against a non-arguable stomp. He started defending Goku and then when its said that Superman 1M is leagues above Goku he starts questioning the Canonical status of Superman 1M.

cnorwood
i never said superman 1 million was leagues above goku, i just thought we were using the most current goku vs the most current superman. if we are using any goku vs any superman i could be like ssj4 goku could give supermans mom an abortion she would never forget

Wei Phoenix
i never said superman 1 million was leagues above goku, i just thought we were using the most current goku vs the most current superman. if we are using any goku vs any superman i could be like ssj4 goku could give supermans mom an abortion she would never forget

I know you didn't say that, I did. SSJ 4 Goku can't touch Superman 1M or not nor can he fly to Krypton in the past and give someone an abortion.

Wei Phoenix

So right here? How did you think it was current Goku vs Current Superman when you said any version of Superman?

Demonic Phoenix
They'd have to know what Kryptonite is first. I don't think Shenron is Omniscient and would know of things like that honestly. I suppose if say Luthor brought him K-Nite and showed it to him and asked for something involving it then he should be able to.

That being said, Goku just having Kryptonite or even Kryptonite fists doesn't guarantee him a win. Holding a stick of Knite doesn't instantly drain him.

Or if they were given basic knowledge of Kryptonite?

Of course not. Though it'd still give Goku/DBU character an 'advantage' they otherwise wouldn't have against regular Superman.

Not that Kryptonite would work on Superman 1 Million.

-Pr-
basic knowledge wouldn't work, as they wouldn't know the chemical composition or the energy signature.

King Kandy
Superman (any version) is above Goku.

StyleTime
I don't know. Goku could beat animated Superman and Golden Age Superman. Granted, those are about the only ones Goku has a shot against.

Isn't it funny how a Goku vs anyone thread inevitably turns into Goku vs Superman?

Endless Mike
If the tell the Dragon to create Kryptonite, the Dragon will probably be like "What's that?"

wakkawakkawakka
Either that or Shenron would think they were talking about the noble gas Krypton.

Since this is Goku vs anyone, I was just wondering how Goku would fight the Truth from Fullmetal Alchemist; Goku vs Truth?

King Kandy
How does one "fight" the truth? I guess father absorbed it, but I don't really see how Goku has any means to deal with it.

Endless Mike
It can only really affect people who do human alchemy anyway, so I don't see what it could do to Goku.

wakkawakkawakka
I thought Father just openned the planet's gate and took its power. Seeing as how Truth is the manefistation of everyone in the FMAverse it'd be kind of weird if Father just took the universe into himself.

Maybe I'd over-hyping Truth or belittling Father's achievement but I just wanted to bring Goku down a peg by putting him up against Truth.

King Kandy
I guess but the thing is, Truth is powerful but it's not really a 'fighting' character if you know what I mean. So it doesn't really work in a match up like this.

Q99
Ancient Gina Diggers from Gold Digger. A master of time magic, she can actually attack people in an era other than the one she's in (aside from simply being a massively powerful archmage herself). Good luck fighting against that.

--

There are some science fiction characters and civilizations I could name who are well out of Goku's league.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by King Kandy
I guess but the thing is, Truth is powerful but it's not really a 'fighting' character if you know what I mean. So it doesn't really work in a match up like this.
I see you point.

Originally posted by Q99
Ancient Gina Diggers from Gold Digger. A master of time magic, she can actually attack people in an era other than the one she's in (aside from simply being a massively powerful archmage herself). Good luck fighting against that.

--

There are some science fiction characters and civilizations I could name who are well out of Goku's league.
Another person that Goku gets raped by. Does the person completely crap on him or what?

Q99

Another person that Goku gets raped by. Does the person completely crap on him or what?

If Ancient Gina was actually there in person it'd possibly be a fight, but she really doesn't have to be. She has a spell called freaking "Millennial Pimpslap."

There's other magic she has too. An archmage "who's aura comes up to her ankle" is strong enough to cast confusion spells that wipe out entire armies.

Demonic Phoenix
I wonder which Transformers would rape Goku. mmm
Aside from Unicron, Primus, Vector Prime & any of the original 13...

Letum Lettow
Goku vs Broly without Deus Ex Machina.

carver9
This thread is funny... I see SOOOO many flaws in it but I'm going to stay out of this because I am tired of disputing about the same things. I agree with one thing though... Superman 1million would beat Goku all the way up to Super Saiyan 2; after that, he is getting stomped.

FinalAnswer
Nah.

Keollyn
Originally posted by StyleTime

Isn't it funny how a Goku vs anyone thread inevitably turns into Goku vs Superman?

Funny how that works, doesn't it?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
This thread is funny... I see SOOOO many flaws in it but I'm going to stay out of this because I am tired of disputing about the same things. I agree with one thing though... Superman 1million would beat Goku all the way up to Super Saiyan 2; after that, he is getting stomped.

ROFLMAO

Superman 1 Million could destroy a trillion SSJ3 Gokus in his sleep. He's so ridiculously faster, stronger, and more powerful it's laughable. Goku can't even survive without oxygen.

Omnirix
Originally posted by King Kandy
Superman (any version) is above Goku.

laughing Indian Superman and Turkish Superman saids otherwise.

amnesia
Odin destroys the galaxy, the end.

superman 1 million goes back in time and kills kid Goku.

carver9
ROFLMAO

Superman 1 Million could destroy a trillion SSJ3 Gokus in his sleep. He's so ridiculously faster, stronger, and more powerful it's laughable. Goku can't even survive without oxygen.

And this is where we disagree. Lets use Buu as an example. Supreme Ki told the story of kid buu, how he was created etc... during this story that was being told Kid Buu destroyed an entire Galaxy; he didnt know of the instant transmission, NOTHING... he simply destroyed a Galaxy (and it was shown).

Super Saiyan 3 Goku MATCHED and admitted that he could have defeated Kid Buu in the beginning but he just wanted Vegeta to have a chance at fighting him.

Since Goku was either Kid Buus=or>... that leaves me with the assumption that Goku would rip Superman 1 million to shreds.

FinalAnswer
Popeye the Sailor Man would solo DBZ

amnesia
uh... Carver, you do realize superman 1 million is a skyfather level being?

Endless Mike
And this is where we disagree. Lets use Buu as an example. Supreme Ki told the story of kid buu, how he was created etc... during this story that was being told Kid Buu destroyed an entire Galaxy; he didnt know of the instant transmission, NOTHING... he simply destroyed a Galaxy (and it was shown).

That's anime filler and not canon. In the manga, it was stated that he destroyed "several hundred planets" over a period of a few years.

No canon DB character has ever demonstrated the ability to destroy anything more than a planet at once.

Wrong. SSJ3 Goku was fighting Kid Buu evenly at first, but then he began to lose his ki whereas Buu's stamina was not going down. So he needed to use the Genki Dama and a wish from the Dragonballs to beat him.

You're hilarious. Even if we accept your non-canon crap over the canon material (and this is just to humor you), all that means is that Kid Buu was able to destroy a galaxy over an unspecified period of time (remember in the anime it showed individual planets being destroyed in that scene, and it was also stated that Bibidi had to seal him up in that ball in order to transport him from planet to planet), which is hardly comparable to someone who could hold the movement of an entire galaxy at once, as well as travel through time, move much faster than light (No DB character is even 1% of lightspeed), has tons of abilities including 5d imp abilities, and can survive in space, something that Goku cannot do.

carver9
Originally posted by amnesia
uh... Carver, you do realize superman 1 million is a skyfather level being?

And I think Goku is a skyfather level being along with Cell and Numerous of others.

carver9
That's anime filler and not canon. In the manga, it was stated that he destroyed "several hundred planets" over a period of a few years.

No canon DB character has ever demonstrated the ability to destroy anything more than a planet at once.

Wrong. SSJ3 Goku was fighting Kid Buu evenly at first, but then he began to lose his ki whereas Buu's stamina was not going down. So he needed to use the Genki Dama and a wish from the Dragonballs to beat him.

You're hilarious. Even if we accept your non-canon crap over the canon material (and this is just to humor you), all that means is that Kid Buu was able to destroy a galaxy over an unspecified period of time (remember in the anime it showed individual planets being destroyed in that scene, and it was also stated that Bibidi had to seal him up in that ball in order to transport him from planet to planet), which is hardly comparable to someone who could hold the movement of an entire galaxy at once, as well as travel through time, move much faster than light (No DB character is even 1% of lightspeed), has tons of abilities including 5d imp abilities, and can survive in space, something that Goku cannot do.

The anime is just as cannon as the manga since again, Akira gave them as much rights to Goku as he does but we know why you dont want to accept it as cannon facts.

Another thing, it showed kid buu in one panel annihilating a galaxy and its nothing to take away from that unless, again, you ignore what was said and shown.

1% the speed of light? Naah, they are much faster and again, that is if you want to ignore what was shown in the anime which again is as canon as the manga but lets not forget that as a child, po po taught and trained Goku to be faster than lightning and THAT was shown in the manga.

amnesia
**** off carver.

Creshosk
The anime is just as cannon as the manga since again, Akira gave them as much rights to Goku as he does but we know why you dont want to accept it as cannon facts. Because it's not.

Marvel owns the rights to the X-Men. This doesn't mean anything that the X-Men are in are all canon to each other.

Another thing, it showed kid buu in one panel annihilating a galaxy and its nothing to take away from that unless, again, you ignore what was said and shown. I'd ask to see the scan in the manga.. but...

http://www.boxmanga.com/0/0808/06/08/3840896c.jpg

In a few YEARS he destroyed several hundred PLANETS.

not solar systems, not galaxies, planets.

On Panel.

1% the speed of light? Naah, they are much faster and again, that is if you want to ignore what was shown in the anime which again is as canon as the manga but lets not forget that as a child, po po taught and trained Goku to be faster than lightning and THAT was shown in the manga. You're full of it.

Endless Mike
The anime is just as cannon as the manga since again, Akira gave them as much rights to Goku as he does but we know why you dont want to accept it as cannon facts.

Wrong. The manga is the original source, and the anime is simply an adaptation. They're even remaking it and that scene was cut. Not to mention in this case the manga specifically contradicts it. The manga was written directly by Toriyama, and the anime fillers weren't.

Why are you ignoring the material that was written directly by Toriyama in favor of the material written by anime writers who were not directly instructed by him?

No, it shows a galaxy slowly fading away, and then it shows pictures of individual planets being destroyed. Not to mention that whole scene is non-canon.

Show a calculation to prove it. They take several minutes to reach another place on the earth even at the end of the manga.

That's called a metaphor. It's not literal. Do you believe the song "Kung - Fu Fighting" is actually talking about people fighting at relativistic speeds?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>