Count Nefaria Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Count Nefaria

Vs

Wonder Woman

No prep... Who wins?

Black bolt z
CN

guy222
classic cn wins

Q99
Nefaria was a team-fighter even when the team had Thor on it.

lightyeargee
Classic CN wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99

Thor went toe to toe with Count Nefaria by himself.

The only time he engaged Nefaria with a team, it was during these moments:

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsCountNefaria13.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsCountNefaria14.jpg

cdtm
Nefaria took a pretty good beating, and he might be stronger.

WW's probably faster, and is definitely the better fighter.

Factor in the lasso, and the fact Nefaria can't actually fly (This was a big sticking point for Barda, and if Nefaria tries leaping in the air he'll be a sitting duck, as Vision proved), and I'm leaning towards WW for a majority.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

Iron Man, Wonder Man, Vision were the biggest threats. Thor himself could take each of them, gauntlet style.

Spire
WW.

JakeTheBank
Diana.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If she resorts to her lasso, Wonder Woman wins.

Stoic
CN

Prep-Man
is this current CN?

JakeTheBank
"Current" Nefaria gets jobbed out by Diana lol

But I assume we're taking this as "Classic" Nefaria or at least Nefaria with his entire history taken into consideration, not just the Bendispower at work.

Warlord
Nefaria

h1a8
WW

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
"Current" Nefaria gets jobbed out by Diana lol

But I assume we're taking this as "Classic" Nefaria or at least Nefaria with his entire history taken into consideration, not just the Bendispower at work.

How fast is Nefaria?

Even if we spot him a major strength advantage, his durability was still within Thor's ability to hurt with his bare hands. And he can't fly. (Again, haven't seen the Avengers/Thunderbolts stomping though. It sounds impressive, considering they used specialized weapons against him and had Iron Man and Vision going against him.)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by cdtm
How fast is Nefaria?

Even if we spot him a major strength advantage, his durability was still within Thor's ability to hurt with his bare hands. And he can't fly. (Again, haven't seen the Avengers/Thunderbolts stomping though. It sounds impressive, considering they used specialized weapons against him and had Iron Man and Vision going against him.)

I don't see how Thor being able to hurt Nefaria with his blows is a bad showing for Nefaria. The way you phrased it, it seemed as if it was a knock against his durability.

h1a8
It just means Diana is more than capable of hurting and stunning the Count with her blows. Adding in Superior fighting skills, lasso, and speed she takes this easily.

BruceSkywalker
if classic Count, he beats the crap out of diana..

if current, then diana beats the crap out of the count

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
How fast is Nefaria? iirc 100 x the speed of the villain whirlwind's

h1a8
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
if classic Count, he beats the crap out of diana..

if current, then diana beats the crap out of the count

How so when she is many times faster and more skilled.
She can lasso him without much effort.
She can counter one of his blows with a combo to ko.
She can deflect his beams right back at him.

There is no way for CN even to touch her.

Plus by feats she is stronger.

lightyeargee
Depends. I don't see any version of the Count being fast as Superman. AND WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE SUPER SPEED to get Diana in any serious fight.PLus, if you don't have skill of a high level, she is just going to embarrass you by side stepping, and using your own attacks against you. CN is def durable. But no more than Captain Stom, who was one shotted by WW. WW for a kajority. Too fast, too skilled, and too mobile. Strength doesn't even natter since rhey are both far beyond class 100.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't see how Thor being able to hurt Nefaria with his blows is a bad showing for Nefaria. The way you phrased it, it seemed as if it was a knock against his durability.

Not a knock. Thor was actually impressed he took his blows so well (Whether Thor was holding back or not is another argument. wink )

I'm only saying given that Thor was capable of hurting Nefaria with his bare hands, WW should be capable of doing the same. Granted, it may take a LOT of punches, which is why I'm asking how fast WW is compared to Nefaria.

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
iirc 100 x the speed of the villain whirlwind's

He's about the speed of sound, right?

So 100 times the speed of sound?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.