Naruto vs Raikage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Naruto gets sage mode for this fight. kyuubi isn't allowed. will Naruto fair better against the Raikage than Sasuke did?

Demonic Phoenix
No one with a hint of gayness in them could stand up to Raikage. Both Sasuke and Naruto attacking Raikage at the same time would result in the same conclusion: them being b****-slapped.

~ Srsly though, I'm not entirely sure who would win. A single hit from Raikage would end even Sage Mode Naruto, but Raikage landing such a hit is an unknown factor to me.

RE: Blaxican
wtf bro crylaugh

NemeBro
I would say Raikage is probably alot faster than Naruto is, with Naruto being stronger, though Raikage is prolly moar durable and definately better at Taijutsu, but is moar limited than Naruto.

Q99
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
No one with a hint of gayness in them could stand up to Raikage.

Preference for guys doesn't have anything to do with fighting ability.

Also, wouldn't there be a problem with male opponents often discovering an interest in Raikage in mid-fight?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Preference for guys doesn't have anything to do with fighting ability.

Also, wouldn't there be a problem with male opponents often discovering an interest in Raikage in mid-fight?

Raikage has the "gay ninjas have a disadvantage against me" ability, so it does matter vin

With the Raikage's speed, there won't be enough time. Kisame/Zetsu showed that he had an interest in Bee and Raikage, but due to their speed, it was at the end.

~ Seriously though, who do you think wins? I think Raikage could beat Naruto if he lands a single hit, but Sage Mode Naruto could block his attacks.

TheAuraAngel
Naruto because the Raikage is one of the stupidest people in the series. That being said, Naruto is a lot more clever than what we've seen from Raikage and the only factor he seems to have over Naruto is speed. He gave up an arm just to land a punch on a guy so he is lacking in the ninjutsu area. Its flat out raiton taijutsu vs Sage chakra. Naruto has summons and plenty of ninjutsu to help. Raikage would be quite difficult to hit, but Naruto would get him. Hell, Sasuke was able to hit him while the Raikage was trying to elbow him, and Naruto is way faster than him.

Letum Lettow
The Gaikage wins due to overwhelming sexy manliness.

menokokoro
well, naruto can use many clones now in sage mode. so i give it to him

Q99
Originally posted by menokokoro
well, naruto can use many clones now in sage mode. so i give it to him

I'll note on that: He formed the clones then went into Sage mode mid-attack due to his real body being stationary.

I don't think he could do that when he's using clones for charging.

menokokoro
i agree that is a stipulation worth noting, but i don't think that would be the reason, just because he had been training to better with sage mode

Q99
i agree that is a stipulation worth noting, but i don't think that would be the reason, just because he had been training to better with sage mode

He did say making too many fighting clones at once would disrupt his concentration with the gathering ones.

Plus the whole thing was a mental scape. So I don't think it's just a training difference.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Q99
He did say making too many fighting clones at once would disrupt his concentration with the gathering ones.

Plus the whole thing was a mental scape. So I don't think it's just a training difference. it was naruto's chakra vs the kyuubi's chakra, not just a mental battle

Astner
Originally A's power was stated to compare to B's.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9729/94623767.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1861/86400828.jpg

Considering how mastered Hachibi should be more powerful than unmastered Kyuubi-6 who posed more of a threat to Pain than sage Naruto, A might actually take this.

However, given his current condition where he has lost an arm it's not entirely impossible for Naruto to win.

Q99
it was naruto's chakra vs the kyuubi's chakra, not just a mental battle

Yea, but sage mode charging depends on whether one's moving and it being on the mental plane meant Naruto could conduct the entire battle while stationary no matter what moves he was pulling, how often does that happen?

wakkawakkawakka
From what I've seen, A has somewhat better pain toerance that sage Naruto so I guess that could give him an advantage. On top of that, some of his lightning jutsu would give Naruto a hard time trying to hit him.(I think)

So unless Naruto can somehow manage to hit Raikage with one of those fuuton rasen shurikens, then A would take it.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, but sage mode charging depends on whether one's moving and it being on the mental plane meant Naruto could conduct the entire battle while stationary no matter what moves he was pulling, how often does that happen? ok yeah i get you. but still, he said that while in sage mode he could only have what was it 3? clones at a time, when he was fighting the kyuubi he had like 50, i don't think it matters if he is sitting still or not, sage mode is sage mode, he decreased the limitations dramatically

menokokoro
if raikage was hit by any of the rasenshurikens, he would die, there is no coming back from that...well, unless you are a tailed beast lol....or possibly naruto in sage mode, only a slight possibility. and naruto is a master at strategy spur of the moment, only one better is shikamaru that i know of. sure raikage is most likely faster, possibly stronger, but while in sage mode its hard to say. naruto is more durable, and much more durable in sage mode. also naruto can sense peoples chakara while in sage mode, so raikages speed would not be too much of an issue. also, wind is strong against lightning.

so naruto can make ingenious strategies almost instantly, much more durable, possibly close to raikages strength, can make at least 3 clones (while in sage mode), probably more, and has an attack that is strong against lightning, and would kill pretty much anyone in one hit

Q99
ok yeah i get you. but still, he said that while in sage mode he could only have what was it 3? clones at a time, when he was fighting the kyuubi he had like 50, i don't think it matters if he is sitting still or not, sage mode is sage mode, he decreased the limitations dramatically

The reason he couldn't do more is he'd lose the concentration to maintain his charging clones. He wasn't using charging clones this time.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Q99
The reason he couldn't do more is he'd lose the concentration to maintain his charging clones. He wasn't using charging clones this time. ah, i guess i didn't "get you" lol, just double checked, it seems you are correct. but still, i think at the very least he can do it for longer, cuz he was training to do it for longer...though it hasn't been demonstrated...stupid naruto lol.

Astner
On top of that A only has one arm, Naruto's element is wind.

In Naruto the element of wind has the advantage over lightning.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5863/wheelq.jpg

Kakashi confirming that Naruto's element is wind.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5771/93428606.jpg

menokokoro
cool, someone confirmed what i said and i didn't even ask him to big grin

Letum Lettow
They have brosex?

Astner
I forgot to mention that the system above isn't complete even water based creatures like Suigetsu are weak against electricity.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5835/31441273.jpg

Q99
Water vs lightning is probably situational. Suigetsu would have trouble, but a water jutsu user who's not made of water might be able to use water to conduct it safely away. So they have advantages and disadvantages against each other.

Originally posted by Astner

Good point, I had forgotten about that relationship.

I suppose it's a 'lightnings empower storms' thing.

Letum Lettow
How about sexy sex with Naruko, the girl naruto?

Q99
Hm, I suppose if Raikage used sexy no jutsu, he'd become A-ko.

yungz22
Originally posted by Astner

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5863/wheelq.jpg

Kakashi confirming that Naruto's element is wind.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5771/93428606.jpg

this is cool and and all but this only works for the ninjutsu not the ninja. Raikage is still stronger and faster than naruto the rasen shuriken is the only wind element jutsu naruto has and as pein showed it is possible to dodge it. this chart only works if to ninjutsu were to clash . For example if naruto had used wind element rasengan wehn he clashed with sasuke it would beat out the chidori because of its affinity. it beats the jutsu not the person

Letum Lettow
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, I suppose if Raikage used sexy no jutsu, he'd become A-ko. Lesbian sex?

Interesting....

drrylan
hmm.
Rai has all the disadvantages here, but i still think hed pull through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.