Zoom vs. Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Quicksilver has the powers he gained from the Terrigan Mist of the Inhumans.

Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zoom easily.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Zoom easily.

Even with QS's powers amped?

amnesia
Quicksilver runs at like 17.000 MPH.

Zoom slows freaking time, and makes Wally look slow.

-K-M-
Originally posted by amnesia
Quicksilver runs at like 17.000 MPH.

With the mist he lost his running speed and gained time travel abilities. He was as fast as you or me, but he could time travel making it appear to be fast.

Still...Zoom stomps.

amnesia
Originally posted by -K-M-
With the mist he lost his running speed and gained time travel abilities. He was as fast as you or me, but he could time travel making it appear to be fast.

Still...Zoom stomps.

I think he would be faster, judging from his physique.

JakeTheBank
Zoom.

celeyhyga17
Zoom wins.
no contest

-K-M-
Originally posted by amnesia
I think he would be faster, judging from his physique.

Who? Quicksilver? No, he had NO super speed. His powers were time-traveling, and had normal speed and reflexes.

psycho gundam
Who? Quicksilver? No, he had NO super speed. His powers were time-traveling, and had normal speed and reflexes. actually, iirc it was stated that he was indeed faster, but it was only some sort of vibrational frequency or atomic acceleration that allowed time travel.

kinda like the beaubier twins (when they make contact with each other) minus the flight/running capabilities.

Johnny Sorrow

Still...Zoom stomps.

IIRC he lost his powers during M-Day and exposure to the Mists granted him this new set.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
actually, iirc it was stated that he was indeed faster, but it was only some sort of vibrational frequency or atomic acceleration that allowed time travel.

kinda like the beaubier twins (when they make contact with each other) minus the flight/running capabilities.

His time-travel abilities were from vibrating his atoms, but that never translated into actual speed.

Mindset
^He used it like instantaneous speed, though.

I can't remember, could he travel back in time, or just forward?

AsbestosFlaygon
Haven't seen much of Quicksilver's recent showings.

Peak showings however, Zoom is by far quicker than him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
actually, iirc it was stated that he was indeed faster, but it was only some sort of vibrational frequency or atomic acceleration that allowed time travel.

No it didn't, he said he lost his running speed powers. Time travel is not the same as running speed. He couldn't even speedblitz people without time travel, he had to create time duplicates to fight a powerless Magneto.

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
IIRC he lost his powers during M-Day and exposure to the Mists granted him this new set.

Yeah I know, why did you tell me this?

Originally posted by Mindset
^He used it like instantaneous speed, though.

I can't remember, could he travel back in time, or just forward?

but it's not actual speed

can do both.

Colossus-Big C
first off, some people need to learn to read the frikken OP

now they have the same powers really here,
i say zoom still wins, he is more experienced

Bentley
Zoom punks him before he can think about teleporting.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by -K-M- Yeah I know, why did you tell me this?

The way you posted it, you're saying that QS lost his speed powers and gained time manipulation powers because of the Terrigen Crystals. He was already powerless when he got his hands on them.

Harbinger
Pietro gets mauled.

amnesia
i hope quicksilver reaches flash speed.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
The way you posted it, you're saying that QS lost his speed powers and gained time manipulation powers because of the Terrigen Crystals. He was already powerless when he got his hands on them.

Gotcha, I can see that. I was just directly responding to Amensia who was saying QS could run at 17.000 MPH

Deadline
Could have sworn QS was fighting Exodus and said some shit like the terrigen mist made him faster.

-K-M-
He is, but not by running speed.

Deadline
He is, but not by running speed.

He was you mean (possibly). Not sure if that matters that does sound like splitting hairs though.

This is what im thinking of.

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Quicksilver vs. Exodus
This is after Quicksilver received an upgrade from Isotope E, and Exodus isn't up to his Bloodties standard, but it's a cool fight nonetheless.

1. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3350/quicksilvervsexodus016av.jpg
2. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4605/quicksilvervsexodus025lo.jpg
3. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8858/quicksilvervsexodus036vt.jpg
4. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/6602/quicksilvervsexodus049ku.jpg
5. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3599/quicksilvervsexodus053pn.jpg

-K-M-
Yeah was, current QS can actually RUN just under lightspeed and lost his time manipulation powers.

Originally posted by Deadline
He was you mean (possibly). Not sure if that matters that does sound like splitting hairs though.

This is what im thinking of.

That was with Isotope E, big difference

Deadline
Yeah was, current QS can actually RUN just under lightspeed and lost his time manipulation powers.

That was with Isotope E, big difference

Oh I see, kinda figured. Just under lightspeed, cool. That means hes gonna have alot of Flash like feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.