Optimus Prime vs Bumblebee and the 2 twin autobots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Optimus prime

VS

Bumblebee yellow camarro & the 2 home boy autobots

can the team take on Optimus ?

Rogue Jedi
I really don't think so. It's the ****in Prime.

marwash22
It took like 5 upper level Decepticons to beat Optimus... gonna say no. The two ghetto-bots were agile, but had very little in the way of firepower.

chomperx9
what if the old timer decepticon that switched side to the autobots helped out the team ? ok yeah he is old and falls down easy but he has been around longer and should have more experience fighting.

XanatosForever
Even with Jetfire, the major obstical Prime faces here is Bumblebee, but I really don't think the team has much of a chance.

Impediment
Optimus is the Prime for a reason.

Bumblebee is smaller and less equipped, and the twins are too effing small for any real damage to Optimus.

They have no chance.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Impediment
They have no chance.

Prime held his own against the 3 most powerful Transformers(excluding him of course), taking them on all at once.

Outside of Prime, the Autobots aren't all that great.

XanatosForever
Bumblebee has some pretty decent showing, but that's only because he was the closest to Sam.

chomperx9
i added the old timer decepticon onto the team. he looks like he was bigger than prime. old timer and bumble bee could keep optimus busy then the 2 ghetto bots mess with each of primes leg and make him lose balance.

Robtard
While BB was a total bad-ass, him and the ghetto-twins aren't taking down Prime.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
While BB was a total bad-ass, him and the ghetto-twins aren't taking down Prime.

best answer up in here..

thread is now over

Darth Martin
Originally posted by chomperx9
i added the old timer decepticon onto the team. he looks like he was bigger than prime. old timer and bumble bee could keep optimus busy then the 2 ghetto bots mess with each of primes leg and make him lose balance. Jetfire is not a threat to Prime.

The fact that you consider Skids and Mudflap any threat to Prime is really laughable.

You'd need the entire Autobot lineup from the first film and then some to give Prime a fight.

Juk3n
I'll say this once for all other slack jaws thinking about making an Optimus Prime thread.

He's a Robot Ninja Badass and you will RESPECT HIS AUTHORITAH.

He stomps this weak ass team with absolutley no chance of losing, with or without his blades, cannon and two working eyes! Now cease!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
While BB was a total bad-ass, him and the ghetto-twins aren't taking down Prime. I suddenly envision Rambo chopping away on King Kong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.